SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Expert Reports Replies to Delmage's post

Posted 7 days ago More by Delmage T. 1 Reply

Note to EVERYONE: Failure is an option. I have exercised it many times during my lifetime. I have had many successes at failure; matter of fact, most of my successes are failures. I'm very successful at failing. And I have a college-level education, thanks to failures. But one day, I will build that parachute before I hit the ground, then my greatest success will be that I have finally broken the lifetime chain of failures at which I have succeeded so spectacularly. Additional note to EVERYONE: That parachute will be my success with SFI.
Note to EVERYONE: Failure is an option. I have exercised it many times during my lifetime.

I have had many successes at failure; matter of fact, most of my successes are failures. I'm very successful at failing. And I have a college-level education, thanks to failures.

But one day, I will build that parachute before I hit the ground, then my greatest success will be that I have finally broken the lifetime chain of failures at which I have succeeded so spectacularly.

Additional note to EVERYONE: That parachute will be my success with SFI.
11x SUPPORT
Delmage T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago More by Randy I.

[quote=1569012]Note to EVERYONE: Failure is an option. I have exercised it many times during my lifetime. I have had many successes at failure; matter of fact, most of my successes are failures. I'm very successful at failing. And I have a college-level education, thanks to failures. But one day, I will build that parachute before I hit the ground, then my greatest success will be that I have finally broken the lifetime chain of failures at which I have succeeded so spectacularly. Additional note to EVERYONE: That parachute will be my success with SFI.[/quote] I LOVE this post!!! That's how I see myself. [img]http://under30ceo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/fail..jpg[/img]
Delmage T. posted:
Note to EVERYONE: Failure is an option. I have exercised it many times during my lifetime.

I have had many successes at failure; matter of fact, most of my successes are failures. I'm very successful at failing. And I have a college-level education, thanks to failures.

But one day, I will build that parachute before I hit the ground, then my greatest success will be that I have finally broken the lifetime chain of failures at which I have succeeded so spectacularly.

Additional note to EVERYONE: That parachute will be my success with SFI.

I LOVE this post!!! That's how I see myself.

3x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Guru Rank: #2

| Edit settings