SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Expert Reports Replies to Bijan Kanti 's post

Posted 7 days ago 1 Reply

Randy, I may be wrong. But my question is: how is it possible to jump from an airplane without a parachute? How is it possible to build/make a parachute in midair? Few people will want to jump even with a parachute. And if you jump from an airplane without a parachute, you will not bounce. There is zero possibility of bouncing. What will actually happen you know well. To start a business relevent experience is prerequisite, NOT money. Here is the formula of a business: Business = Relevant Experience + Money. This is the basic formula. Experience is like a parachute. If you have a parachute while jumping from an airplane, you have less risk. Less risk of dying. Similarly, if you invest in any business without relevant experience/knowledge, there is high possibility of losing all money. Bijan Kanti Pandit P.S. : I'm not a man of commerce.
Randy, I may be wrong. But my question is: how is it possible to jump from an airplane without a parachute? How is it possible to build/make a parachute in midair? Few people will want to jump even with a parachute. And if you jump from an airplane without a parachute, you will not bounce. There is zero possibility of bouncing. What will actually happen you know well.
To start a business relevent experience is prerequisite, NOT money. Here is the formula of a business:
Business = Relevant Experience + Money. This is the basic formula. Experience is like a parachute. If you have a parachute while jumping from an airplane, you have less risk. Less risk of dying. Similarly, if you invest in any business without relevant experience/knowledge, there is high possibility of losing all money.
Bijan Kanti Pandit
P.S. : I'm not a man of commerce.
Bijan Kanti P.

Bangladesh

Posted 7 days ago More by Randy I.

[quote=1568997]Randy, I may be wrong. But my question is: how is it possible to jump from an airplane without a parachute? How is it possible to build/make a parachute in midair? Few people will want to jump even with a parachute. And if you jump from an airplane without a parachute, you will not bounce. There is zero possibility of bouncing. What will actually happen you know well. To start a business relevent experience is prerequisite, NOT money. Here is the formula of a business: Business = Relevant Experience + Money. This is the basic formula. Experience is like a parachute. If you have a parachute while jumping from an airplane, you have less risk. Less risk of dying. Similarly, if you invest in any business without relevant experience/knowledge, there is high possibility of losing all money. Bijan Kanti Pandit P.S. : I'm not a man of commerce. [/quote] Jumping out of a plane without a parachute and building a parachute before you hit is a Metaphor (a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.) The idea suggests the difficulty of building a business, but not the impossibility. I see people here all the time that are distraught because they have not yet found success. They need to understand that they are NORMAL. They also need to know there is no shame in failure. Even more importantly, they need to know that "bouncing back" can lead to success!
Bijan Kanti P. posted:
Randy, I may be wrong. But my question is: how is it possible to jump from an airplane without a parachute? How is it possible to build/make a parachute in midair? Few people will want to jump even with a parachute. And if you jump from an airplane without a parachute, you will not bounce. There is zero possibility of bouncing. What will actually happen you know well.
To start a business relevent experience is prerequisite, NOT money. Here is the formula of a business:
Business = Relevant Experience + Money. This is the basic formula. Experience is like a parachute. If you have a parachute while jumping from an airplane, you have less risk. Less risk of dying. Similarly, if you invest in any business without relevant experience/knowledge, there is high possibility of losing all money.
Bijan Kanti Pandit
P.S. : I'm not a man of commerce.

Jumping out of a plane without a parachute and building a parachute before you hit is a Metaphor (a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.)

The idea suggests the difficulty of building a business, but not the impossibility. I see people here all the time that are distraught because they have not yet found success. They need to understand that they are NORMAL. They also need to know there is no shame in failure. Even more importantly, they need to know that "bouncing back" can lead to success!
3x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Guru Rank: #2

| Edit settings