SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Expert Reports Replies to Ray's post

Posted 8 days ago More by Ray G. 2 Replies

[quote=1568979] The link I gave is from SFI's own Training Dept. If that is not allowed I apologize.[/quote] Sorry, just trying to understand how SFI works. It is a bit confusing at times with so many things. Lesson learned don’t ask questions. Welcome to the club. Have an awesome day. Ray
Randy I. posted:

The link I gave is from SFI's own Training Dept. If that is not allowed I apologize.

Sorry, just trying to understand how SFI works. It is a bit confusing at times with so many things. Lesson learned don’t ask questions.

Welcome to the club.

Have an awesome day.

Ray
10x SUPPORT
Ray G.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 8 days ago More by Randy I.

[quote=1568983][quote=1568979] The link I gave is from SFI's own Training Dept. If that is not allowed I apologize.[/quote] Sorry, just trying to understand how SFI works. It is a bit confusing at times with so many things. Lesson learned don’t ask questions. Welcome to the club. Have an awesome day. Ray[/quote] On the contrary, questions are how we learn. We do need to be careful about external links.
Ray G. posted:
Randy I. posted:

The link I gave is from SFI's own Training Dept. If that is not allowed I apologize.

Sorry, just trying to understand how SFI works. It is a bit confusing at times with so many things. Lesson learned don’t ask questions.

Welcome to the club.

Have an awesome day.

Ray

On the contrary, questions are how we learn. We do need to be careful about external links.
3x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Guru Rank: #2

Posted 7 days ago

[quote=1568983][quote=1568979] The link I gave is from SFI's own Training Dept. If that is not allowed I apologize.[/quote] Sorry, just trying to understand how SFI works. It is a bit confusing at times with so many things. Lesson learned don’t ask questions. Welcome to the club. Have an awesome day. Ray[/quote] Respectfully, Guru Ray; You indicate you have [u]WRONGLY[/u] "learned don`t ask questions". :astonished: I hope that was NOT what you learned! SFI is "confusing at times" and it does PAY to "ask questions". :moneybag: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1468111#post-1468111 At the very least, your fellow Forum Readers will [u]learn[/u] something from either the Replies or the LACK of them, sometimes based solely on 'timing'. Best Wishes, :smiling_imp:
Ray G. posted:
Randy I. posted:

Welcome to the club.

Have an awesome day.

Ray

Respectfully, Guru Ray;

You indicate you have WRONGLY "learned don`t ask questions".

I hope that was NOT what you learned!

SFI is "confusing at times" and it does PAY to "ask questions".

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1468111#post-1468111

At the very least, your fellow Forum Readers will learn something from either the Replies or the LACK of them, sometimes based solely on 'timing'.

Best Wishes,

17x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #10

| Edit settings