SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Where can I find info of our Network members by country? Replies to Sherwood's post

Posted 7 days ago More by Sherwood L. 2 Replies

Hi Sanchia A., I am just wondering that if only a few people are in SFI in your country, and you consider SFI to be a great opportunity, and, you wish to target potential affiliates in your country - wouldn't it be better if the numbers are small? If so, then you have an open market of potential affiliates.
Hi Sanchia A.,

I am just wondering that if only a few people are in SFI in your country, and you consider SFI to be a great opportunity, and, you wish to target potential affiliates in your country - wouldn't it be better if the numbers are small? If so, then you have an open market of potential affiliates.
33x SUPPORT
Sherwood L.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago

[quote=1568943]Hi Sanchia A., I am just wondering that if only a few people are in SFI in your country, and you consider SFI to be a great opportunity, and, you wish to target potential affiliates in your country - wouldn't it be better if the numbers are small? If so, then you have an open market of potential affiliates. [/quote] Sherwood L - Your point on having a great, vast amount of open market to get new affiliates from sounds like an excellent way of looking at it. Different strokes for different folks. Thanks for your suggestion, makes good sense to me, Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Sherwood L. posted:
Hi Sanchia A.,

I am just wondering that if only a few people are in SFI in your country, and you consider SFI to be a great opportunity, and, you wish to target potential affiliates in your country - wouldn't it be better if the numbers are small? If so, then you have an open market of potential affiliates.

Sherwood L - Your point on having a great, vast amount of open market to get new affiliates from sounds like an excellent
way of looking at it. Different strokes for different folks. Thanks for your suggestion, makes good sense to me,
Bless you and yours. Bye for now.
Bruce Harper
15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago More by Sanchia A. 1 Reply

[quote=1568943]Hi Sanchia A., I am just wondering that if only a few people are in SFI in your country, and you consider SFI to be a great opportunity, and, you wish to target potential affiliates in your country - wouldn't it be better if the numbers are small? If so, then you have an open market of potential affiliates. [/quote] South Africans are so skeptical and still need to wake up. Fortunately, our new generation is growing up with tablets in school hence hopefully they would be more openminded.
Sherwood L. posted:
Hi Sanchia A.,

South Africans are so skeptical and still need to wake up.
Fortunately, our new generation is growing up with tablets in school hence hopefully they would be more openminded.

3x SUPPORT
Sanchia A.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Sherwood L.

| Edit settings