SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What is stopping you? Replies to Marina's post

Posted 7 days ago More by Marina R. 1 Reply

Ivana there are packages that are very good, but they are not available to us from the Balkans, I am sorry because this is an opportunity to buy PSA, and we hope for some kind of worker. Greetings!
Ivana there are packages that are very good, but they are not available to us from the Balkans, I am sorry because this is an opportunity to buy PSA, and we hope for some kind of worker.
Greetings!
Marina R.

Macedonia

Posted 7 days ago More by Ivana M.

[quote=1568914]Ivana there are packages that are very good, but they are not available to us from the Balkans, I am sorry because this is an opportunity to buy PSA, and we hope for some kind of worker. Greetings! [/quote] I didn't know there was any kind of limitation for PSA packages? That is actually a virtual product, they don't come to your address, they only appear in your Genealogy. So there isn't any problem with shipping, as there is with some physical products. Someone will correct me if I am wrong. But, I am talking about active affiliates who don't consider trying to expand their team. One way or another. I would like to get the answer to that mystery...
Marina R. posted:
Ivana there are packages that are very good, but they are not available to us from the Balkans, I am sorry because this is an opportunity to buy PSA, and we hope for some kind of worker.
Greetings!

I didn't know there was any kind of limitation for PSA packages? That is actually a virtual product, they don't come to your address, they only appear in your Genealogy. So there isn't any problem with shipping, as there is with some physical products.
Someone will correct me if I am wrong.
But, I am talking about active affiliates who don't consider trying to expand their team. One way or another. I would like to get the answer to that mystery...
2x SUPPORT
Ivana M.

Serbia

| Edit settings