SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What is stopping you? Replies to Ofuonyebi's post

Posted 7 days ago 1 Reply

Thanks for the reminder...and particularly for those who have not been growing their business by using all these free ads advertising sites... It has really helped to boost our business.. SFI in its goodwill even made Facebook & twitter compulsory with free VPs for you to earn if you connect to them!
Thanks for the reminder...and particularly for those
who have not been growing their business by using
all these free ads advertising sites...
It has really helped to boost our business..
SFI in its goodwill even made Facebook & twitter compulsory
with free VPs for you to earn if you connect to them!
6x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 7 days ago More by Ivana M.

[quote=1568882]Thanks for the reminder...and particularly for those who have not been growing their business by using all these free ads advertising sites... It has really helped to boost our business.. SFI in its goodwill even made Facebook & twitter compulsory with free VPs for you to earn if you connect to them![/quote] That is right. Even on start, when you are doing first steps in completing your Getting Started actions you have Facebook and Twitter there. I am really sad because some of them are great potential! We all know it is not always easy to find an active affiliate after great deal of marketing, and they are actually the active ones! Only not expanding their team. Just sitting there, doing tasks. I am not expecting from any of them to buy stuff so I can earn from that, I expect them to just try advertising. Try team building. Try product sales. Just to use those free resources, if not willing to invest. It will pay out in the end. Effort always pays out.
Ofuonyebi '. posted:
Thanks for the reminder...and particularly for those
who have not been growing their business by using
all these free ads advertising sites...
It has really helped to boost our business..
SFI in its goodwill even made Facebook & twitter compulsory
with free VPs for you to earn if you connect to them!

That is right. Even on start, when you are doing first steps in completing your Getting Started actions you have Facebook and Twitter there.
I am really sad because some of them are great potential! We all know it is not always easy to find an active affiliate after great deal of marketing, and they are actually the active ones! Only not expanding their team. Just sitting there, doing tasks.
I am not expecting from any of them to buy stuff so I can earn from that, I expect them to just try advertising. Try team building. Try product sales. Just to use those free resources, if not willing to invest. It will pay out in the end. Effort always pays out.
2x SUPPORT
Ivana M.

Serbia

Liked by Bruce H. Michael Y.

| Edit settings