SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What is stopping you? Replies to Ahmed Shamis's post

Posted 8 days ago 1 Reply

Hi Ivana I agree with you there are lots of prospects on the internet that we can refer to SFI everyday.Many new members who join here still thinks that they can earn here without doing any work.We should always be searching for new places for placing ads and if we have money we should also invest for buying PSAs.
Hi Ivana

I agree with you there are lots of prospects on the internet that we can refer to SFI everyday.Many new members who join here still thinks that they can earn here without doing any work.We should always be searching for new places for placing ads and if we have money we should also invest for buying PSAs.
SUPPORT
Ahmed Shamis S.

Maldives

Posted 8 days ago More by Ivana M.

[code][/code][quote=1568836]Hi Ivana I agree with you there are lots of prospects on the internet that we can refer to SFI everyday.Many new members who join here still thinks that they can earn here without doing any work.We should always be searching for new places for placing ads and if we have money we should also invest for buying PSAs.[/quote] Yes, it is true. But they get all the information about business from me and my upline right at the beginning, and all the information about the way things work in this company, that there is no such thing as get rich over night here. They just choose to ignore it, I guess... But members who are here for months, that log in regularly, just don't advertise. Don't refer members. What do you do in that case? How to move them? How to inspire them to start building their Team? Because it is crucial in this business, I believe...
Ahmed Shamis S. posted:
Hi Ivana

I agree with you there are lots of prospects on the internet that we can refer to SFI everyday.Many new members who join here still thinks that they can earn here without doing any work.We should always be searching for new places for placing ads and if we have money we should also invest for buying PSAs.

Yes, it is true. But they get all the information about business from me and my upline right at the beginning, and all the information about the way things work in this company, that there is no such thing as get rich over night here. They just choose to ignore it, I guess...
But members who are here for months, that log in regularly, just don't advertise. Don't refer members. What do you do in that case? How to move them? How to inspire them to start building their Team? Because it is crucial in this business, I believe...
2x SUPPORT
Ivana M.

Serbia

| Edit settings