SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What is stopping you? Replies to Sonja's post

Posted 8 days ago 1 Reply

Well, I did free advertising before on FB but I was blocked so many times and had no results. I have my FB page and link on the page, people who liked my page every day see the link and all about SFI but still not interesting. I decided to pay advertisement once a month, be on the top enrollers list and opti build list and have better results. For me, personaly, posting all day on FB was waste of time, lot blocking and unwanted comments, no results.
Well, I did free advertising before on FB but I was blocked so many times and had no results. I have my FB page and link on the page, people who liked my page every day see the link and all about SFI but still not interesting. I decided to pay advertisement once a month, be on the top enrollers list and opti build list and have better results. For me, personaly, posting all day on FB was waste of time, lot blocking and unwanted comments, no results.
6x SUPPORT
Sonja U.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago More by Ivana M.

[quote=1568832]Well, I did free advertising before on FB but I was blocked so many times and had no results. I have my FB page and link on the page, people who liked my page every day see the link and all about SFI but still not interesting. I decided to pay advertisement once a month, be on the top enrollers list and opti build list and have better results. For me, personaly, posting all day on FB was waste of time, lot blocking and unwanted comments, no results.[/quote] Ok, you don't use free advertising, you pay for it and it is ok. I, personally, don't get blocked when I use shorten links to Gateways directly and when I advertise TripleClicks products.,even if I don't use url shortener, I don't get blocked. Also, if you try sales posts in groups, you don't need to advertise whole day, because every comment on your post will keep it on the top. I am talking about those members who are active every day and don't advertise freely, nor pay for members. I would like to hear their thoughts on the subject. What is their plan? How will they become successful in affiliate marketing without members...? I am really interested,honestly.
Sonja U. posted:

Ok, you don't use free advertising, you pay for it and it is ok. I, personally, don't get blocked when I use shorten links to Gateways directly and when I advertise TripleClicks products.,even if I don't use url shortener, I don't get blocked. Also, if you try sales posts in groups, you don't need to advertise whole day, because every comment on your post will keep it on the top.
I am talking about those members who are active every day and don't advertise freely, nor pay for members. I would like to hear their thoughts on the subject. What is their plan? How will they become successful in affiliate marketing without members...? I am really interested,honestly.
2x SUPPORT
Ivana M.

Serbia

| Edit settings