Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

TCredit small packs guaranteed gift for new affiliates? Replies to Daniela 's post

Posted 7 months ago More by Daniela E. 1 Reply

Thank you all for your answers! I am new in this business, I had no connection with marketing before, and you all know more things than me regarding this business. Maybe because I don't think at fraud or another things like this I want to believe that nobody does. But unfortunately fraud is something very often met nowadays, otherwise I would not read the word "scam" every day. Everyday I am learning something new from SFI forum!
Thank you all for your answers! I am new in this business, I had no connection with marketing before, and you all know more things than me regarding this business. Maybe because I don't think at fraud or another things like this I want to believe that nobody does. But unfortunately fraud is something very often met nowadays, otherwise I would not read the word "scam" every day. Everyday I am learning something new from SFI forum!
3x SUPPORT
Daniela E.

Turkey

Posted 7 months ago More by Gery

[quote=1287234]Thank you all for your answers! I am new in this business, I had no connection with marketing before, and you all know more things than me regarding this business. Maybe because I don't think at fraud or another things like this I want to believe that nobody does. But unfortunately fraud is something very often met nowadays, otherwise I would not read the word "scam" every day. Everyday I am learning something new from SFI forum![/quote] Yes, unfortunately, many many people have no morals and just spend their days trying to steal from others online. For us, it's a constant, constant battle to fend off these people...and they do GREAT damage to the incomes of all our honest affiliates by diluting the TripleClicks Executive Pool through various schemes, for example. I wish it wasn't so, but this is the reality we live in. Fortunately, goodness DOES prevail...but we have to always be guarding against exploits.
Daniela E. posted:

Yes, unfortunately, many many people have no morals and just spend their days trying to steal from others online. For us, it's a constant, constant battle to fend off these people...and they do GREAT damage to the incomes of all our honest affiliates by diluting the TripleClicks Executive Pool through various schemes, for example. I wish it wasn't so, but this is the reality we live in. Fortunately, goodness DOES prevail...but we have to always be guarding against exploits.
Gery

United States

| Edit settings