Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

EA Contest Qualifier

Posted 7 days ago More by Faith N.

Hello Gery, can an Executive Affiliate who fails to be an affiliate in a certain month be qualified anymore for E365 contest if he re-qualifies as an EA? And can one who has been inactive from scratch quality and possibly win an EA contest just by returning and working very hard? Or are there policy considerations? Thank you.
Hello Gery, can an Executive Affiliate who fails to be an affiliate in a certain month be qualified anymore for E365 contest if he re-qualifies as an EA? And can one who has been inactive from scratch quality and possibly win an EA contest just by returning and working very hard? Or are there policy considerations? Thank you.
SUPPORT
Faith N.

Nigeria

Posted 7 days ago

Hi! Please, read this and it might help you :) https://www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=info_and_rules IMPORTANT! To be eligible for the daily or monthly drawings, you must hold the minimum SFI rank of EA (Executive Affiliate). Tip: You can make this automatic by setting up a 1500 VP auto-delivery order (learn more HERE). Note that if you're in your first month and do not collect 1500 VP by the end of the month, you can transfer all of your VP to the subsequent month.
Hi! Please, read this and it might help you :) www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=info_and_rules
IMPORTANT! To be eligible for the daily or monthly drawings, you must hold the minimum SFI rank of EA (Executive Affiliate). Tip: You can make this automatic by setting up a 1500 VP auto-delivery order (learn more HERE). Note that if you're in your first month and do not collect 1500 VP by the end of the month, you can transfer all of your VP to the subsequent month.
7x SUPPORT
Sonja U.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago

Hello Faith, About the E365 contest, read more in the rules here: https://www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=info_and_rules# * To be eligible for the daily or monthly drawings, you must hold the minimum SFI rank of EA (Executive Affiliate). So, when you are not an EA in certain month, you are not eligible for this drawing. * to win, E365 contest and come out as a Champion, you need to score the highest VP in one year time.
Hello Faith,

About the E365 contest, read more in the rules here:
www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=info_and_rules#

* To be eligible for the daily or monthly drawings, you must hold the minimum SFI rank of EA (Executive Affiliate).
So, when you are not an EA in certain month, you are not eligible for this drawing.
* to win, E365 contest and come out as a Champion, you need to score the highest VP in one year time.
350x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 7 days ago

E365 contest is a competition for affiliates who join on the same day and runs for their first year in SFI. Any of the affiliates of the same class who had not spent up to year can win the final competition if they have the highest VP at the RNs of their class first year irrespective of if they make in the any of the preceding months or not. I have s void example the person who won my class E365 was not among the top 20 in our first five months. And for some month he didn't Mae EA and didbt even win the monthly contest of E365 VP monthly challenge. Just keep the race on and gather enough to be top. I know I gave the guy a rub for he race and was glad I lost to someone of more competitive spirit and a strategist. All the best Kolade Okuwa
E365 contest is a competition for affiliates who join on the same day and runs for their first year in SFI. Any of the affiliates of the same class who had not spent up to year can win the final competition if they have the highest VP at the RNs of their class first year irrespective of if they make in the any of the preceding months or not.
I have s void example the person who won my class E365 was not among the top 20 in our first five months. And for some month he didn't Mae EA and didbt even win the monthly contest of E365 VP monthly challenge.

Just keep the race on and gather enough to be top. I know I gave the guy a rub for he race and was glad I lost to someone of more competitive spirit and a strategist.

All the best
Kolade Okuwa
5x SUPPORT
Kolade Joseph O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 7 days ago

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
You will remain in the E365 contest until your 365th day....whatever rank you are. The EA rank is requested for the daily drawings. So, if you are an EA or higher, you are qualified for the Daily drawings. If you are an AFF, you are not qualified.
You will remain in the E365 contest until your 365th day....whatever rank
you are.

The EA rank is requested for the daily drawings.

So, if you are an EA or higher, you are qualified for the Daily drawings.
If you are an AFF, you are not qualified.
183x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #2

Posts: 8,910 | Followers: 1,132 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 7 days ago

Hello Faith, Good day!! Thanks for your querying... The answer has already given by the seniors. I just want to let you know that please see the rules below for your satisfaction. [img]https://i.imgur.com/dpD7D6F.png[/img] Further more, you are eligible to participate in the competition till 11th May 2019. Check your Class competitors in E365 everyday from now on and plan yourself to be the E365 Champion in your Class of 12th May 2018. It's a recognition of great honor... Good Luck and all the best wishes to you!!
Hello Faith,
Good day!!
Thanks for your querying...
The answer has already given by the seniors.
I just want to let you know that please see the rules below for your satisfaction.

Further more, you are eligible to participate in the competition till 11th May 2019.
Check your Class competitors in E365 everyday from now on and plan yourself to be the E365 Champion in your Class of 12th May 2018.
It's a recognition of great honor...
Good Luck and all the best wishes to you!!
7x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Robert G.

Posted 6 days ago More by Faith N.

Thank you all for your contributions but my question is yet to be answered, I know all that you've said, my question is can an inactive affiliate suddenly probably days to the end of the contest become an EA,then rise buy lots of products to enhance visapoints and possibly rank number one in the contest or must the person be in the contest from day one. Also can someone who lost out on the way come back and regain his status and probably win? Please, I really need answers. I'm counting down on mine.
Thank you all for your contributions but my question is yet to be answered, I know all that you've said, my question is can an inactive affiliate suddenly probably days to the end of the contest become an EA,then rise buy lots of products to enhance visapoints and possibly rank number one in the contest or must the person be in the contest from day one. Also can someone who lost out on the way come back and regain his status and probably win? Please, I really need answers. I'm counting down on mine.
SUPPORT
Faith N.

Nigeria

| Edit settings