Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Where can I find info of our Network members by country?

Posted 5 days ago, edited 5 days ago More by Sanchia A.

Hello all Because a potential prospect wants to know this. According to today's [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Home/Growth]Growth Tab[/url], we have 7,924,727 Total Members in our Zing Network. I know when you go to your [url=https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList]GateWay links [/url] and click on the link Testimonials Gateway then enter your country and scroll down will show in the infobox how many members from your country are SFI Affiliates. Currently, we have over 18800 South African Affiliates according to our Testimonial Gateway. BUT in total - How many are in our Network from our Country? It would be awesome if we could have such info of all our members in our Network by country shown on our Rewardical gateway links and Localvantia's website. This way we can show our prospects how many of the millions in our Network are from our Country. Honestly! 18800 affiliates from my country is not a big enough number that I would like to report to my prospect. If this is in place somewhere and I missed it. PLEASE let me know!
Hello all

Because a potential prospect wants to know this.
According to today's Growth Tab, we have 7,924,727 Total Members in our Zing Network.

I know when you go to your GateWay links and click on the link Testimonials Gateway then enter your country and scroll down will show in the infobox how many members from your country are SFI Affiliates.

Currently, we have over 18800 South African Affiliates according to our Testimonial Gateway.

BUT in total - How many are in our Network from our Country?
It would be awesome if we could have such info of all our members in our Network by country shown on our Rewardical gateway links and Localvantia's website.

This way we can show our prospects how many of the millions in our Network are from our Country.
Honestly! 18800 affiliates from my country is not a big enough number that I would like to report to my prospect.

If this is in place somewhere and I missed it. PLEASE let me know!
2x SUPPORT
Sanchia A.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 days ago More by Sherwood L. 2 Replies

Hi Sanchia A., I am just wondering that if only a few people are in SFI in your country, and you consider SFI to be a great opportunity, and, you wish to target potential affiliates in your country - wouldn't it be better if the numbers are small? If so, then you have an open market of potential affiliates.
Hi Sanchia A.,

I am just wondering that if only a few people are in SFI in your country, and you consider SFI to be a great opportunity, and, you wish to target potential affiliates in your country - wouldn't it be better if the numbers are small? If so, then you have an open market of potential affiliates.
33x SUPPORT
Sherwood L.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1568930]Hello all Because a potential prospect wants to know this. According to today's [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Home/Growth]Growth Tab[/url], we have 7,924,727 Total Members in our Zing Network. I know when you go to your [url=https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList]GateWay links [/url] and click on the link Testimonials Gateway then enter your country and scroll down will show in the infobox how many members from your country are SFI Affiliates. Currently, we have over 18800 South African Affiliates according to our Testimonial Gateway. BUT in total - How many are in our Network from our Country? It would be awesome if we could have such info of all our members in our Network by country shown on our Rewardical gateway links and Localvantia's website. This way we can show our prospects how many of the millions in our Network are from our Country. Honestly! 18800 affiliates from my country is not a big enough number that I would like to report to my prospect. If this is in place somewhere and I missed it. PLEASE let me know![/quote] https://www.sfimg.com/Leaders/Country Maybe this link will help!
Sanchia A. posted:
Hello all

Because a potential prospect wants to know this.
According to today's Growth Tab, we have 7,924,727 Total Members in our Zing Network.

I know when you go to your GateWay links and click on the link Testimonials Gateway then enter your country and scroll down will show in the infobox how many members from your country are SFI Affiliates.

Currently, we have over 18800 South African Affiliates according to our Testimonial Gateway.

BUT in total - How many are in our Network from our Country?
It would be awesome if we could have such info of all our members in our Network by country shown on our Rewardical gateway links and Localvantia's website.

This way we can show our prospects how many of the millions in our Network are from our Country.
Honestly! 18800 affiliates from my country is not a big enough number that I would like to report to my prospect.

If this is in place somewhere and I missed it. PLEASE let me know!
www.sfimg.com/Leaders/Country Maybe this link will help!

22x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

When you say ZING NETWORK members...that includes BOTH SFI Affiliates and TripleClicks and Rewardical PRMs. We can see the Affiliates number...you can go to the Power Rank Leaderbard and choose your country there (that's what I usually do when I am searching for someone). But, as far as I know, we don't have a list of TC/RW members per country. We have our OWN lists of PRMs...but, not the total list per country.
When you say ZING NETWORK members...that includes BOTH SFI Affiliates
and TripleClicks and Rewardical PRMs.

We can see the Affiliates number...you can go to the Power Rank Leaderbard
and choose your country there (that's what I usually do when I am searching
for someone).

But, as far as I know, we don't have a list of TC/RW members per country.

We have our OWN lists of PRMs...but, not the total list per country.
172x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,585 | Followers: 1,125 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 5 days ago

You are absolutely right from one point of view. The figure shows that there are 79,24,727 members as per present scenario. But the question is, how many are there as ACTIVE members. Many are joining everyday but a very little take the initiative to learn and develop this one. The fact is, flyers are more who wants to earn from day 1 without doing anything. The members of 123 countries are associated with this system and most inactive members are from India. Some lucrative systems are to be implemented to motivate and boost them. Thanks for sharing the same.
You are absolutely right from one point of view.
The figure shows that there are 79,24,727 members as per present scenario.
But the question is, how many are there as ACTIVE members.
Many are joining everyday but a very little take the initiative to learn and develop this one.
The fact is, flyers are more who wants to earn from day 1 without doing anything.
The members of 123 countries are associated with this system and most inactive members are from India.
Some lucrative systems are to be implemented to motivate and boost them.

Thanks for sharing the same.

4x SUPPORT
SUDIP P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

[quote=1568943]Hi Sanchia A., I am just wondering that if only a few people are in SFI in your country, and you consider SFI to be a great opportunity, and, you wish to target potential affiliates in your country - wouldn't it be better if the numbers are small? If so, then you have an open market of potential affiliates. [/quote] Sherwood L - Your point on having a great, vast amount of open market to get new affiliates from sounds like an excellent way of looking at it. Different strokes for different folks. Thanks for your suggestion, makes good sense to me, Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Sherwood L. posted:
Hi Sanchia A.,

I am just wondering that if only a few people are in SFI in your country, and you consider SFI to be a great opportunity, and, you wish to target potential affiliates in your country - wouldn't it be better if the numbers are small? If so, then you have an open market of potential affiliates.

Sherwood L - Your point on having a great, vast amount of open market to get new affiliates from sounds like an excellent
way of looking at it. Different strokes for different folks. Thanks for your suggestion, makes good sense to me,
Bless you and yours. Bye for now.
Bruce Harper
15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

Maybe you could take another way to showing prospects, how many place is (still) here to expand the business in the country and then worldwide too. Try to go under black tab REFERENCE and then scroll down to [i]Other[/i] at the bottom, you'll find the [i]Country Recap[/i] and you'll see that South Africa is at the moment for this month on the 10th place with new sign-ups in SFI. Not bad number, the perfect to break the unconfidence to prospects and at the other hand to show them there's still plenty of the place to expand there :-) We cannot know in total the Zing Members number by the country (at least we don't have that report). What we can is see who are the active SFI affiliates, in the Power Rank, by the country too. It shows that South Africa is on the 11th place based on most active affiliates. The total number of active affiliates (those who did 1VP and up) are 5379 affiliates at the moment (107 pages with fifty names, and the last page with 29 names.) https://www.sfimg.com/Leaders/Country?country=ZA&pg=1
Maybe you could take another way to showing prospects, how many place is (still) here to expand the business in the country and then worldwide too.
Try to go under black tab REFERENCE and then scroll down to Other at the bottom, you'll find the Country Recap and you'll see that South Africa is at the moment for this month on the 10th place with new sign-ups in SFI.
Not bad number, the perfect to break the unconfidence to prospects and at the other hand to show them there's still plenty of the place to expand there :-)

We cannot know in total the Zing Members number by the country (at least we don't have that report).
What we can is see who are the active SFI affiliates, in the Power Rank, by the country too. It shows that South Africa is on the 11th place based on most active affiliates. The total number of active affiliates (those who did 1VP and up) are 5379 affiliates at the moment (107 pages with fifty names, and the last page with 29 names.)
www.sfimg.com/Leaders/Country?country=ZA&pg=1
3x SUPPORT
Tara G.

Croatia

Posted 4 days ago More by Sanchia A. 1 Reply

[quote=1568943]Hi Sanchia A., I am just wondering that if only a few people are in SFI in your country, and you consider SFI to be a great opportunity, and, you wish to target potential affiliates in your country - wouldn't it be better if the numbers are small? If so, then you have an open market of potential affiliates. [/quote] South Africans are so skeptical and still need to wake up. Fortunately, our new generation is growing up with tablets in school hence hopefully they would be more openminded.
Sherwood L. posted:
Hi Sanchia A.,

South Africans are so skeptical and still need to wake up.
Fortunately, our new generation is growing up with tablets in school hence hopefully they would be more openminded.

2x SUPPORT
Sanchia A.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Sherwood L.

Posted 4 days ago More by Sanchia A.

[/quote] https://www.sfimg.com/Leaders/Country Maybe this link will help! [/quote] No, this is not what I am looking for. But Thank you I was hoping for a report on our numbers by country in the entire Network that includes all programs.
www.sfimg.com/Leaders/Country Maybe this link will help!

No, this is not what I am looking for. But Thank you
I was hoping for a report on our numbers by country in the entire Network that includes all programs.
2x SUPPORT
Sanchia A.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Dušica M.

Posted 4 days ago More by Sherwood L.

[quote=1569442][quote=1568943]Hi Sanchia A., I am just wondering that if only a few people are in SFI in your country, and you consider SFI to be a great opportunity, and, you wish to target potential affiliates in your country - wouldn't it be better if the numbers are small? If so, then you have an open market of potential affiliates. [/quote] South Africans are so skeptical and still need to wake up. Fortunately, our new generation is growing up with tablets in school hence hopefully they would be more openminded. [/quote] Maybe you could use the fact that the younger generation is growing up with tablets in school as a selling point to the older generation. We have to be examples to our children and also be able to help them understand our current society. Thus, we have need to learn what our children are learning. I search TripleClicks for "computers" and there are lots of information and a few computers that would help potential affiliates understand computers and even buy computers from through your efforts. Don't wait for them to simply wake up, be the "alarm clock", wake them up (softly of course), to this new day and probably a new way of success. For every problem the potential customers present, see if you can find a solution within SFI to help solve their problem. You could become sort of an ambassador for computers in your country - championing the need of computers and for computer literacy.
Sanchia A. posted:
Sherwood L. posted:
Hi Sanchia A.,

South Africans are so skeptical and still need to wake up.
Fortunately, our new generation is growing up with tablets in school hence hopefully they would be more openminded.

Maybe you could use the fact that the younger generation is growing up with tablets in school as a selling point to the older generation. We have to be examples to our children and also be able to help them understand our current society. Thus, we have need to learn what our children are learning.

I search TripleClicks for "computers" and there are lots of information and a few computers that would help potential affiliates understand computers and even buy computers from through your efforts. Don't wait for them to simply wake up, be the "alarm clock", wake them up (softly of course), to this new day and probably a new way of success.

For every problem the potential customers present, see if you can find a solution within SFI to help solve their problem.

You could become sort of an ambassador for computers in your country - championing the need of computers and for computer literacy.
33x SUPPORT
Sherwood L.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Sanchia A.

| Edit settings