Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What other methods you use besides internet for SFI Business?

Posted 4 months ago More by Al M.

9x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

Posted 4 months ago

I only use the internet.
I only use the internet.
Kevin M.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

SFI is internet based, but you can use other methods to advertise your business; like print media, talk show, seminar presentations, flyers, Tcards, etc. But as we all know every affiliate has to log onto the SFI webpage to sign up, and this can only be achieved through the internet.
SFI is internet based, but you can use other methods to advertise your business; like print media, talk show, seminar presentations, flyers, Tcards, etc. But as we all know every affiliate has to log onto the SFI webpage to sign up, and this can only be achieved through the internet.
2x SUPPORT
Emmanuel S.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Al M Other than Internet, I use Promotional TCards, & My Visiting Cards containing SFI & TC Gateways.
Hi Al M
Other than Internet, I use
Promotional TCards, & My Visiting Cards
containing SFI & TC Gateways.
80x SUPPORT
Manohar M.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

Hi Al, Do mean to do the work or to advertise? To do your daily task other work on SFI surely one must use the internet. However advertising can be done using internet, intranet, mouth to mouth (word of mouth), life campaign, phone calls, text messages, whatsapp etc. Word of mouth is interesting to carry out and I do enjoy it. best regards
Hi Al,
Do mean to do the work or to advertise?
To do your daily task other work on SFI surely
one must use the internet. However advertising can be
done using internet, intranet, mouth to mouth (word
of mouth), life campaign, phone calls, text messages,
whatsapp etc. Word of mouth is interesting to
carry out and I do enjoy it.
best regards
6x SUPPORT
Patricia E.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago More by Moza M.

I try to advertise but maybe I can suggest we use whatsapp to communicate and share ideas on how to do it right. Even by calls. If possible.
I try to advertise but maybe I can suggest we use whatsapp to communicate and share ideas on how to do it right. Even by calls. If possible.
5x SUPPORT
Moza M.

Kenya

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

What other methods do you use besides the internet for SFI Business? Tripleclicks!
What other methods do you use besides the internet for SFI Business? Tripleclicks!
Jufri s.

Indonesia

Posted 4 months ago More by Moza M.

I use facebook too
I use facebook too
5x SUPPORT
Moza M.

Kenya

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

The following tasks can be done offline to promote and build your team in SFI. 1) advertise using: - flyers -television - radio - word of mouth - cold calling - conferences - booths/tables set up infront of busy stores - newspapers and newsletters - banners and signs placed in strategic locations - writing a column about your business and publishing it in the newspaper 2) You may build your team by: - setting up appointments with team members for direct calling via Whatsapp, IMO or any other phone app that has a calling feature. Use this opportunity to listen to some of the problems that your team members are having and give direct feedback. The fact that your PSAs/ CSAs are able to ask questions directly and receive instant feedback speaks volumes and does give your business a boost. - give reminders to team members via texting - use phone apps to establish and maintain groups - meet with SFI team members in your area for training
The following tasks can be done offline to promote and build your team in SFI.

1) advertise using:
- flyers
-television
- radio
- word of mouth
- cold calling
- conferences
- booths/tables set up infront of busy stores
- newspapers and newsletters
- banners and signs placed in strategic locations
- writing a column about your business and publishing it in the newspaper

2) You may build your team by:

- setting up appointments with team members for direct calling via Whatsapp, IMO or any other phone app that has a calling feature. Use this opportunity to listen to some of the problems that your team members are having and give direct feedback. The fact that your PSAs/ CSAs are able to ask questions directly and receive instant feedback speaks volumes and does give your business a boost.

- give reminders to team members via texting

- use phone apps to establish and maintain groups

- meet with SFI team members in your area for training

9x SUPPORT
Keneisha W.

Jamaica

E365 Champion

[quote=1067847]Hi Al, Do mean to do the work or to advertise? To do your daily task other work on SFI surely one must use the internet. However advertising can be done using internet, intranet, mouth to mouth (word of mouth), life campaign, phone calls, text messages, whatsapp etc. Word of mouth is interesting to carry out and I do enjoy it. best regards[/quote] Hello Patricia I of course mean promoting our SFI business. Regards AL M
Patricia E. posted:
Hi Al,
Do mean to do the work or to advertise?
To do your daily task other work on SFI surely
one must use the internet. However advertising can be
done using internet, intranet, mouth to mouth (word
of mouth), life campaign, phone calls, text messages,
whatsapp etc. Word of mouth is interesting to
carry out and I do enjoy it.
best regards

Hello Patricia
I of course mean promoting our SFI business.
Regards
AL M
9x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

[quote=1067870]The following tasks can be done offline to promote and build your team in SFI. 1) advertise using: - flyers -television - radio - word of mouth - cold calling - conferences - booths/tables set up infront of busy stores - newspapers and newsletters - banners and signs placed in strategic locations - writing a column about your business and publishing it in the newspaper 2) You may build your team by: - setting up appointments with team members for direct calling via Whatsapp, IMO or any other phone app that has a calling feature. Use this opportunity to listen to some of the problems that your team members are having and give direct feedback. The fact that your PSAs/ CSAs are able to ask questions directly and receive instant feedback speaks volumes and does give your business a boost. - give reminders to team members via texting - use phone apps to establish and maintain groups - meet with SFI team members in your area for training [/quote] Dear Keneisha Thank you a lot for your answer. I noted your every words. Thanks again Regards AL M
Keneisha W. posted:
The following tasks can be done offline to promote and build your team in SFI.

1) advertise using:
- flyers
-television
- radio
- word of mouth
- cold calling
- conferences
- booths/tables set up infront of busy stores
- newspapers and newsletters
- banners and signs placed in strategic locations
- writing a column about your business and publishing it in the newspaper

2) You may build your team by:

- setting up appointments with team members for direct calling via Whatsapp, IMO or any other phone app that has a calling feature. Use this opportunity to listen to some of the problems that your team members are having and give direct feedback. The fact that your PSAs/ CSAs are able to ask questions directly and receive instant feedback speaks volumes and does give your business a boost.

- give reminders to team members via texting

- use phone apps to establish and maintain groups

- meet with SFI team members in your area for training

Dear Keneisha
Thank you a lot for your answer. I noted your every words. Thanks again
Regards
AL M
9x SUPPORT
Al M.

Bangladesh

Posted 4 months ago

I use flyers and cards that you can get from the Marketing section of SFI.
I use flyers and cards that you can get from the Marketing section of SFI.
SUPPORT
Kevin M.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings