Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What are you doing to Build Something Great?

Posted 4 months ago More by Claudio P.

I posted one of the last questions on AskSC: "[url=https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=10012150]What are you doing today (to develop your SFI business) that will matter tomorrow?[/url]" and did get some great answers from our SFI friends :thumbsup: Today I've found this image with the message: [b]If The Sky Is The Limit, Then Go There!![/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6hbvcyM.jpg[/img] So, my question is: [b]What are you doing (online) to Build Something Great (on SFI)?[/b] :trophy: (Note that the tags are: Marketing, Sales and Team Building) Thanks in advance for your inputs and replies :memo: Best regards from sunny Portugal :sunny: Cláudio Pereira
I posted one of the last questions on AskSC:
"What are you doing today (to develop your SFI business) that will matter tomorrow?"
and did get some great answers from our SFI friends

Today I've found this image with the message:
If The Sky Is The Limit, Then Go There!!

So, my question is:
What are you doing (online) to Build Something Great (on SFI)?

(Note that the tags are: Marketing, Sales and Team Building)

Thanks in advance for your inputs and replies

Best regards from sunny Portugal

Cláudio Pereira
Claudio P.

Portugal

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

Hi Claudio! As for myself - concentrate on 1. Building Great Yourself (permanent learning and self-improvements) 2. Strong Team Building 3. Huge sales based on brilliant marketing Go for it my friend ! Best regards !
Hi Claudio!

As for myself - concentrate on

1. Building Great Yourself (permanent learning and self-improvements)

2. Strong Team Building

3. Huge sales based on brilliant marketing

Go for it my friend !

Best regards !
195x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

To build something great in sfi .in my view it is to do something so that you can become a man in your community. The ladder have help us to understand the whole points. Thanks
To build something great in sfi .in my view it is to do something
so that you can become a man in your community. The ladder have
help us to understand the whole points. Thanks
amos o.

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Claudio P.

[quote=1067701]Hi Claudio! As for myself - concentrate on 1. Building Great Yourself (permanent learning and self-improvements) 2. Strong Team Building 3. Huge sales based on brilliant marketing Go for it my friend ! Best regards ! [/quote] First of all thanks for your reply mr. Sead. :thumbsup: I was trying to know more (and also let others know) about the "[b]what[/b]", not just the topics I placed on tags :wink: Maybe this would be a good topic for a [i]brainstorm know-how of different ideas and strategies[/i]. Again and anyway, thanks for taking your time to answer this thread.
Sead Š. posted:
Hi Claudio!
As for myself - concentrate on
1. Building Great Yourself (permanent learning and self-improvements)
2. Strong Team Building
3. Huge sales based on brilliant marketing
Go for it my friend !
Best regards !

First of all thanks for your reply mr. Sead.

I was trying to know more (and also let others know) about the "what",
not just the topics I placed on tags

Maybe this would be a good topic for a
brainstorm know-how of different ideas and strategies.
Again and anyway, thanks for taking your time to answer this thread.
Claudio P.

Portugal

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Building on the first big thing we do is: 1. concentrate on team building based on main cohesiveness 2. Communication is now required to share Team building tips! Sincerely JUFRI
Building on the first big thing we do is:

1. concentrate on team building based on main cohesiveness
2. Communication is now required to share Team building tips!

Sincerely JUFRI
Jufri s.

Indonesia

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Claudio. Wanting to get benefits in the future, invest in it today. It is the act of those who want in the near future to enjoy the fruits of their actions. Today, you "Build" tomorrow will be "Build" your downline PSA. Working with Movers, training, support, setting realistic goals and motivation. Advertising, marketing using the tools SFI, promotion gateways via social network, blog, website. With best wishes.
Hello Claudio.
Wanting to get benefits in the future, invest in it today. It is the act of those who want in the near future to enjoy the fruits of their actions.
Today, you "Build" tomorrow will be "Build" your downline PSA. Working with Movers, training, support, setting realistic goals and motivation.
Advertising, marketing using the tools SFI, promotion gateways via social network, blog, website.
With best wishes.
4x SUPPORT
Roman I.

Russian Federation

Posted 4 months ago More by Keneisha W. 1 Reply

[b]Trees don't think about reaching a certain height; they simply "reach for the sky" and grow as high as they can. This is the same attitude you should adopt in SFI. Just as every tree starts out as a seed, everyone who joins SFI starts out as a basic affiliate. You can, of course, always remain a basic affiliate if you wish. But with so many more benefits available to you, you should strive to go as high as you can. These benefits include access to the best "power tools," the best perks (benefits), and of course, the highest payouts[/b](retrieved from SFI Affiliate Center). The aim in SFI is to become a top earner. Those interested in team building should strive to attain the status of Diamond Team Leader. To achieve this level, one must understand that it is the activities that one does daily, weekly and monthly that will take him there. The rungs on the ladder indicate that the rise to the pinnacle must take place in strides. It cannot be done within a day or a month. Each step of the ladder represents a milestone and having attained a milestone means that one is in a higher position. If one were to try to reach the highest rung of the ladder by stretching his arms or legs, he might fall because each rung serves a purpose. Each rung was structured to prevent slippage. If each rung is used while climbing, it will be difficult for one to fall. Likewise in SFI, one should not try to jump over certain steps. Instead, go through each step. Learn the process bit by bit. Duplicate your Sponsors. Read the Launch Pad and follow the precepts that have been outlined. Before you know it, success will come. Does this mean that one should stop when he gets to the top of the ladder? The sky is in view way above the ladder. Consider this extract from an article in the Launch Pad series, 'Taking It to the Next Level.' [i]Developing five Platinum Team Leaders should be your ultimate goal then, right? Wrong! The oak tree doesn't stop when it reaches 40 feet high. Be like the tree and keep developing even more Platinum Team Leaders and watch your income go sky-high too![/i] Having gotten to the top of the ladder in SFI, one should aim to develop a large number of PTLs, as amany as ten fifteen, twenty, fifty or even one hundred if he so desires. This is what the Sky is the Limit means. Become radical and let your business explode.
Trees don't think about reaching a certain height; they simply "reach for the sky" and grow as high as they can. This is the same attitude you should adopt in SFI. Just as every tree starts out as a seed, everyone who joins SFI starts out as a basic affiliate. You can, of course, always remain a basic affiliate if you wish. But with so many more benefits available to you, you should strive to go as high as you can. These benefits include access to the best "power tools," the best perks (benefits), and of course, the highest payouts(retrieved from SFI Affiliate Center).

The aim in SFI is to become a top earner. Those interested in team building should strive to attain the status of Diamond Team Leader. To achieve this level, one must understand that it is the activities that one does daily, weekly and monthly that will take him there. The rungs on the ladder indicate that the rise to the pinnacle must take place in strides. It cannot be done within a day or a month. Each step of the ladder represents a milestone and having attained a milestone means that one is in a higher position.

If one were to try to reach the highest rung of the ladder by stretching his arms or legs, he might fall because each rung serves a purpose. Each rung was structured to prevent slippage. If each rung is used while climbing, it will be difficult for one to fall. Likewise in SFI, one should not try to jump over certain steps. Instead, go through each step. Learn the process bit by bit. Duplicate your Sponsors. Read the Launch Pad and follow the precepts that have been outlined. Before you know it, success will come.

Does this mean that one should stop when he gets to the top of the ladder? The sky is in view way above the ladder. Consider this extract from an article in the Launch Pad series, 'Taking It to the Next Level.'

Developing five Platinum Team Leaders should be your ultimate goal then, right? Wrong! The oak tree doesn't stop when it reaches 40 feet high. Be like the tree and keep developing even more Platinum Team Leaders and watch your income go sky-high too!

Having gotten to the top of the ladder in SFI, one should aim to develop a large number of PTLs, as amany as ten fifteen, twenty, fifty or even one hundred if he so desires. This is what the Sky is the Limit means. Become radical and let your business explode.
9x SUPPORT
Keneisha W.

Jamaica

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Keneisha W.

[quote=1067893][b] The aim in SFI is to become a top earner. Those interested in team building should strive to attain the status of Diamond Team Leader. To achieve this level, one must understand that it is the activities that one does daily, weekly and monthly that will take him there. The rungs on the ladder indicate that the rise to the pinnacle must take place in strides. It cannot be done within a day or a month. Each step of the ladder represents a milestone and having attained a milestone means that one is in a higher position. [/quote] This is what I am doing. I am duplicating succesful Uplines with the aim of becoming a Top Earner in SFI. I am doing the same activities that Mohammed Ghazanfar Khan, Loris Simsic Srok and Scott Laing do. These three people mean alot to me. They are doing well and they are unmoved in their pursuit for success in SFI. I find that when I follow them, I do well. Duplication is my thing.
Keneisha W. posted:
[b]
The aim in SFI is to become a top earner. Those interested in team building should strive to attain the status of Diamond Team Leader. To achieve this level, one must understand that it is the activities that one does daily, weekly and monthly that will take him there. The rungs on the ladder indicate that the rise to the pinnacle must take place in strides. It cannot be done within a day or a month. Each step of the ladder represents a milestone and having attained a milestone means that one is in a higher position.

This is what I am doing. I am duplicating succesful Uplines with the aim of becoming a Top Earner in SFI. I am doing the same activities that Mohammed Ghazanfar Khan, Loris Simsic Srok and Scott Laing do. These three people mean alot to me. They are doing well and they are unmoved in their pursuit for success in SFI. I find that when I follow them, I do well. Duplication is my thing.
9x SUPPORT
Keneisha W.

Jamaica

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

I have been playing the poker and a trivial knock out and I don't see my points added to my Tcredits, should i be playing the wrong game for Tcredits if so what am supposed to do to earn the Tcredits.
I have been playing the poker and a trivial knock out and I don't see my points added to my Tcredits, should i be playing the wrong game for Tcredits if so what am supposed to do to earn the Tcredits.
Mueni M.

Kenya

Liked by Claudio P.

| Edit settings