Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to be successful

Posted 2 months ago

Hello I have completed 1 month in sfi still I'm earning nothing... I give my all efforts to work but no one help me to become successful please help what to do for advertising.. Not single customer I hv...
Hello I have completed 1 month in sfi still I'm earning nothing... I give my all efforts to work but no one help me to become successful please help what to do for advertising.. Not single customer I hv...
Mihir P.

United Arab Emirates

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Hi Mihir, I'm sorry to disappoint you, however, realistically speaking, you are still new to SFI. According to chapter 6 of the Launchpad training, even our top tear earners, took them years to get their. This is a learning process. Learn more about your business... If what you are doing does not work, try different things; Different approaches.. Eventually you will get there!! Go through your training, read the internet income course, use your marketing tips, and tools. Eventually, as long as you do not give up, you will be successful.. H.D.
Hi Mihir,
I'm sorry to disappoint you, however, realistically speaking, you are still new to SFI.

According to chapter 6 of the Launchpad training, even our top tear earners, took them years to get their.

This is a learning process. Learn more about your business... If what you are doing does not work, try different things; Different approaches.. Eventually you will get there!!

Go through your training, read the internet income course, use your marketing tips, and tools.

Eventually, as long as you do not give up, you will be successful..

H.D.
3x SUPPORT
Hector D.

United States

Posted 2 months ago

It took me some time to have small income stream come in as well. If money now is your goal, then your best bet is to create a blog, research products you use, and see if they are available on TripleClicks, and write your review of the product on your blog, place an image with the review, and link to the TripleClicks referral link (you get that from the SFI Toolbox on the items page). Once you start making sales from those links you will get paid at the end of the months or next month (see your training lessons for the payout schedule). If you have patience, then build your downline team, get as many EA or higher rank PSAs, and as they become successful, you will earn. Richard
It took me some time to have small income stream come in as well.

If money now is your goal, then your best bet is to create a blog, research products you use, and see if they are available on TripleClicks, and write your review of the product on your blog, place an image with the review, and link to the TripleClicks referral link (you get that from the SFI Toolbox on the items page).

Once you start making sales from those links you will get paid at the end of the months or next month (see your training lessons for the payout schedule).

If you have patience, then build your downline team, get as many EA or higher rank PSAs, and as they become successful, you will earn.

Richard
Richard M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

You must consult your sponsor!I hope, you will find the best solution!

You must consult your sponsor!I hope, you will find the best solution!
4x SUPPORT
Natasa T.

Serbia

Posted 2 months ago

Learn every day Launchpad about ad marketing, focus in one goal & always be patient to achieve success! Sincerely JUFRI
Learn every day Launchpad about ad marketing, focus in one goal & always be patient to achieve success!

Sincerely JUFRI
Jufri s.

Indonesia

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Mihir. • Send out some E-Cards. • Place a classified or other type of ad. • Send out some postcards. • Review the LaunchPad Lessons. • Review the Internet Income course. • Send out a newsletter to your PSAs and your CSAs. • Read an SFI training article you haven't read yet (or review one you have). • Contact your sponsor, let him or her know what you're doing. • Go to Google and search for articles on how to become a better marketer. • Browse TripleClicks for new products you can recommend to your customers. • Check the SFI News and SFI Power Tips blogs. With best wishes.
Hello Mihir.
• Send out some E-Cards.
• Place a classified or other type of ad.
• Send out some postcards.
• Review the LaunchPad Lessons.
• Review the Internet Income course.
• Send out a newsletter to your PSAs and your CSAs.
• Read an SFI training article you haven't read yet (or review one you have).
• Contact your sponsor, let him or her know what you're doing.
• Go to Google and search for articles on how to become a better marketer.
• Browse TripleClicks for new products you can recommend to your customers.
• Check the SFI News and SFI Power Tips blogs.
With best wishes.
4x SUPPORT
Roman I.

Russian Federation

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Mihir, Welcome to the SFI Community. You will find everyone here likes to help others. Like you, we all began with little steps. We realize it will take some time to earn a true living, but each step is one step closer to that freedom. My suggestion for you is to check out the Marketing Aids and Methods. If you do not have much money for marketing, you can always print off some of the paper flyers and leave them around in various outlets in your hometown. Make sure the flyers are showing your within the link mentioned, so you will get credit for those signing up do to your flyers. I hope this helps you a little. Best Wishes, Terry
Hello Mihir,

Welcome to the SFI Community. You will find everyone here likes to help others. Like you, we all began with little steps. We realize it will take some time to earn a true living, but each step is one step closer to that freedom.

My suggestion for you is to check out the Marketing Aids and Methods. If you do not have much money for marketing, you can always print off some of the paper flyers and leave them around in various outlets in your hometown.
Make sure the flyers are showing your within the link mentioned, so you will get credit for those signing up do to your flyers.

I hope this helps you a little.

Best Wishes,

Terry
5x SUPPORT
Terry C.

Canada

Posted 2 months ago More by Keneisha W.

Hello Mihir, You made EA within one month. This shows that you are zealous for success. Keep that positive energy going. You have raised an important point. You are willing to work. This is clear. The question is, are you doing it the right way? Many online Digital Entrepreneurs fail because they do not apply the right methods. In this article which I will share with you, Scott Laing sums it all up. How do you make money in SFI? It is all laid out in this article. Please read every word. I could not have said it any better. This is a treat for you. I wish you much success in SFI. The link for the article is below. The Hard but Honest Truth - Click Link Below to Learn How to Make Money in SFI https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=96232
Hello Mihir,

You made EA within one month. This shows that you are zealous for success. Keep that positive energy going.

You have raised an important point. You are willing to work. This is clear. The question is, are you doing it the right way? Many online Digital Entrepreneurs fail because they do not apply the right methods. In this article which I will share with you, Scott Laing sums it all up. How do you make money in SFI? It is all laid out in this article. Please read every word. I could not have said it any better. This is a treat for you. I wish you much success in SFI. The link for the article is below.

The Hard but Honest Truth - Click Link Below to Learn How to Make Money in SFI
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=96232

9x SUPPORT
Keneisha W.

Jamaica

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1067904]The Hard but Honest Truth - Click Link Below to Learn How to Make Money in SFI https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=96232[/quote] Keneisha, sorry to say but your link is not working. There is no such thread. :( Mihir, there are several ways that you can earn money in SFI. The compensation plan covers them quite nicely. Marketing products from Tripleclicks will be your fastest way of producing a profit. Learn the compensation plan and you will be able to develop a game plan to produce whatever income you want to earn each month. One more thing, don't get in the habit of relying on your sponsor. Not all of them are willing to help. It is your business and also your responsibility on whether it is successful or not. Compensation plan can be found here: https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan Hope this helps Wish you much success Ray
Keneisha W. posted:

Keneisha, sorry to say but your link is not working. There is no such thread. :(

Mihir, there are several ways that you can earn money in SFI. The compensation plan covers them quite nicely. Marketing products from Tripleclicks will be your fastest way of producing a profit.

Learn the compensation plan and you will be able to develop a game plan to produce whatever income you want to earn each month. One more thing, don't get in the habit of relying on your sponsor. Not all of them are willing to help. It is your business and also your responsibility on whether it is successful or not.

Compensation plan can be found here: www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

Hope this helps

Wish you much success

Ray
4x SUPPORT
Ray G.

United States

Posted 2 months ago More by Keneisha W.

[quote=1067921][quote=1067904]The Hard but Honest Truth - Click Link Below to Learn How to Make Money in SFI https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=96232[/quote] Keneisha, sorry to say but your link is not working. There is no such thread. :( Ray[/quote] Ray, thanks for bringing this to my attention. There is such a thread. This article is a post within Scott Laing's Private Forum. Maybe you are not able to see it if you are not a member of his team. I am not exactly sure why you are not able to see it but I will share the article here. I hope I am not breaking any forum rules by posting it here. [b]The Hard but Honest Truth Written by Scott Laing Posted 13 days ago More by Scott L.[/b] To make money in SFI, you need customers who purchase products, and then you can earn commissions. To earn a residual income in SFI, meaning making money month after month with a little bit less effort every month, you need customers who come back every day, week or month and purchase products so that you can earn commissions. There is no magic formula here. It is very simple. Find customers who purchase products. If you are interested in affiliate marketing, then you want to find PRM’s that will shop at TripleClicks, with your SFI ID attached to the link that brought them there. Once they join up, they are your customer forever. Here is the big question: Once you get them there, why would they buy? And if they buy something, why would they come back and buy again? And again. And again. And again. That is one of the main difficulties affiliate marketers face. Do you have a product or products that your customers will purchase from you month after month. Food stores have an obvious hook, because we all need to eat. So you have to search TripleClicks to find a product that you think your potential customers would be interested in purchasing, at least one time. And then you have to provide them with reasons to come back. That is where a blog or website is the best way to start finding customers. Blogging about a particular interest of yours that can be shared with other people around the world – especially one that you some knowledge about where you can help people. And once you start getting people to read your blog, they may be interested some products you have for sale that you have posted on your blog. Post your blog entries to your various social media accounts to get noticed. Make sure your blog stays on topic, and that any products listed there relate to the content of your blog. Don’t try and sell your products too hard if your blog is informational. Most people reading blogs are probably looking for answers to some question they have. You can provide those answers. The products will probably sell themselves, or they might start a discussion about them, and then you can provide information about the products. Start your blogging if you haven’t already done so, and then you can begin to build your brand in your social media circles. People will usually buy from someone they know or trust. Become that person, and the customers/clients will follow.
Ray G. posted:
Keneisha W. posted:

Keneisha, sorry to say but your link is not working. There is no such thread. :(

Ray

Ray, thanks for bringing this to my attention. There is such a thread. This article is a post within Scott Laing's Private Forum. Maybe you are not able to see it if you are not a member of his team. I am not exactly sure why you are not able to see it but I will share the article here. I hope I am not breaking any forum rules by posting it here.

The Hard but Honest Truth
Written by Scott Laing
Posted 13 days ago More by Scott L.

To make money in SFI, you need customers who purchase products, and then you can earn commissions.

To earn a residual income in SFI, meaning making money month after month with a little bit less effort every month, you need customers who come back every day, week or month and purchase products so that you can earn commissions.

There is no magic formula here. It is very simple. Find customers who purchase products.

If you are interested in affiliate marketing, then you want to find PRM’s that will shop at TripleClicks, with your SFI ID attached to the link that brought them there. Once they join up, they are your customer forever.

Here is the big question: Once you get them there, why would they buy? And if they buy something, why would they come back and buy again? And again. And again. And again.

That is one of the main difficulties affiliate marketers face. Do you have a product or products that your customers will purchase from you month after month. Food stores have an obvious hook, because we all need to eat.

So you have to search TripleClicks to find a product that you think your potential customers would be interested in purchasing, at least one time. And then you have to provide them with reasons to come back. That is where a blog or website is the best way to start finding customers.

Blogging about a particular interest of yours that can be shared with other people around the world – especially one that you some knowledge about where you can help people. And once you start getting people to read your blog, they may be interested some products you have for sale that you have posted on your blog.

Post your blog entries to your various social media accounts to get noticed. Make sure your blog stays on topic, and that any products listed there relate to the content of your blog. Don’t try and sell your products too hard if your blog is informational. Most people reading blogs are probably looking for answers to some question they have. You can provide those answers. The products will probably sell themselves, or they might start a discussion about them, and then you can provide information about the products.

Start your blogging if you haven’t already done so, and then you can begin to build your brand in your social media circles. People will usually buy from someone they know or trust. Become that person, and the customers/clients will follow.
9x SUPPORT
Keneisha W.

Jamaica

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1067904]Hello Mihir, You made EA within one month. This shows that you are zealous for success. Keep that positive energy going. You have raised an important point. You are willing to work. This is clear. The question is, are you doing it the right way? Many online Digital Entrepreneurs fail because they do not apply the right methods. In this article which I will share with you, Scott Laing sums it all up. How do you make money in SFI? It is all laid out in this article. Please read every word. I could not have said it any better. This is a treat for you. I wish you much success in SFI. The link for the article is below. The Hard but Honest Truth - Click Link Below to Learn How to Make Money in SFI https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=96232 [/quote] Fantastic reply from Kaneisha W that I hope Mihir follows up on, but further to the link she offered which is supposed to lead to Scott Laing's teaching, I believe the correct link is here... https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=95927 or anyway, do your best to locate it. He's a great teacher.
Keneisha W. posted:
Hello Mihir,

You made EA within one month. This shows that you are zealous for success. Keep that positive energy going.

You have raised an important point. You are willing to work. This is clear. The question is, are you doing it the right way? Many online Digital Entrepreneurs fail because they do not apply the right methods. In this article which I will share with you, Scott Laing sums it all up. How do you make money in SFI? It is all laid out in this article. Please read every word. I could not have said it any better. This is a treat for you. I wish you much success in SFI. The link for the article is below.

Fantastic reply from Kaneisha W that I hope Mihir follows up on,

but further to the link she offered which is supposed to lead to Scott Laing's

teaching, I believe the correct link is here...

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=95927

or anyway, do your best to locate it. He's a great teacher.
7x SUPPORT
Karen E.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi, Mahir, Yes, it is sometimes disappointing, but we must get accustomed to it. Most new affiliates aren't active, and due to it our work is not sufficient to create an income we hoped to get. It takes time. Just keep going. When you build your own active team, when you advertise successfully, when you sell and buy items at SFI, you get more Versa Points and your income will start growing. I wish you a lot of success, Dusica
Hi, Mahir,
Yes, it is sometimes disappointing, but we must get accustomed to it. Most new affiliates aren't active, and due to it our work is not sufficient to create an income we hoped to get. It takes time. Just keep going. When you build your own active team, when you advertise successfully, when you sell and buy items at SFI, you get more Versa Points and your income will start growing.
I wish you a lot of success,
Dusica
Dušica J.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Cynthia P.

| Edit settings