Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I feel grateful to you!!!

Posted 6 months ago

Hello everyone!!! Today I received the following notice [b]"This affiliate is canceled."[/b] when trying to contact with new PSA and looking for answers in the forum I found that Dimitrios K https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=76633&pg=1 also had this experience and thanks to all the answers that gave my doubt was clarified with respect to the subject that I mentioned. I am very grateful to everyone and especially to Dimitrio K for presenting his question in the forum. Greetings and success!!! Sincerely Juana Santos Grijalva
Hello everyone!!!

Today I received the following notice "This affiliate is canceled." when trying to contact with new PSA and looking for answers in the forum I found that Dimitrios K www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=76633&pg=1 also had this experience and thanks to all the answers that gave my doubt was clarified with respect to the subject that I mentioned.

I am very grateful to everyone and especially to Dimitrio K for presenting his question in the forum.

Greetings and success!!!

Sincerely
Juana Santos Grijalva
3x SUPPORT
Juana S.

Mexico

E365 Runner Up

Posted 6 months ago

Admin sometimes cancels affiliates due to something the affiliate has done against the rules or for some other reason.
Admin sometimes cancels affiliates due to something the affiliate has done against the rules or for some other reason.
47x SUPPORT
Nedeljko R.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Juana, It's sad that these cancellations happen all the time. But I am glad you were able to get the answers you were seeking right here at the Forum. Better than submitting a ticket on a question that has been asked here many times. Have a great day Donald K.
Hi Juana,

It's sad that these cancellations happen all the time.
But I am glad you were able to get the answers you were seeking right here at the Forum. Better than submitting a ticket on a question that has been asked here many times.

Have a great day
Donald K.
13x SUPPORT
Donald K.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Juana! As you can see that is the power of this Forum ... You can find almost every answer you ever need here... I wish many other affiliates do the same as you have done ... look up for similar threads and find answers before duplicating the question... But, what can we do ... many of our "young" affiliates ask their question even though the same one was on Forum yesterday! Best regards !
Hi Juana!

As you can see that is the power of this Forum ... You can find almost every answer you ever need here...

I wish many other affiliates do the same as you have done ... look up for similar threads and find answers before duplicating the question... But, what can we do ... many of our "young" affiliates ask their question even though the same one was on Forum yesterday!

Best regards !
182x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

forum is a good platform for sharing ideas and concepts relating to the marketing aspect of sfi
forum is a good platform for sharing ideas and concepts relating to the marketing aspect of sfi
4x SUPPORT
ABDOOL LATIFF A.

Mauritius

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago

[quote]As you can see that is the power of this Forum ... You can find almost every answer you ever need here...[/quote] ....yesss, and just search :blush: the more one searches, the less he has to ask :smiley: Juana, I'm so glad you found your answer - as for the PSA, we will find our perfect 5 once ... just keep on :blush:
As you can see that is the power of this Forum ... You can find almost every answer you ever need here...

....yesss, and just search
the more one searches, the less he has to ask

Juana, I'm so glad you found your answer - as for the PSA, we will find our perfect 5 once ... just keep on

36x SUPPORT
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

I think that it is also essential that leaders enlighten their down lines especially new ones about SFI rules, this may reduce cancellation of affiliates , except those that opts out.
I think that it is also essential that leaders enlighten their down lines especially new ones about SFI rules, this may reduce cancellation of affiliates , except those that opts out.
32x SUPPORT
Uche .

Nigeria

Posted 6 months ago

I am also grateful to the Forum How many times has happened to me I do not know something, I sought the answer here on the forum and found it. so I learned to read regularly experiences at the Forum, which are invaluable, because someone already passed this way Thanks to all of you who participate here will help, motivate and offer support
I am also grateful to the Forum
How many times has happened to me I do not know something, I sought the answer here on the forum and found it.
so I learned to read regularly experiences at the Forum, which are invaluable, because someone already passed this way
Thanks to all of you who participate here will help, motivate and offer support
SUPPORT
Biserka N.

Serbia

Posted 6 months ago

I agree with you. At beggining, I learnt a lot from forum and from people who like to share their experiences and knowledge. When you read all materials that we have here, feel a little confused, because there is a lot what we can find. Reading experiences and answers throught forum, you conect faster many things and resolve confuses that you had.
I agree with you. At beggining, I learnt a lot from forum and from people who like to share their experiences and knowledge. When you read all materials that we have here, feel a little confused, because there is a lot what we can find. Reading experiences and answers throught forum, you conect faster many things and resolve confuses that you had.

26x SUPPORT
Daliborka M.

Montenegro

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Donald K.

Posted 6 months ago

Nger born before the day of squeezing your life. You make a partnership..
Nger born before the day of squeezing your life. You make a partnership..
Feride D.

Macedonia

| Edit settings