SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Stay the Cause with zero performing members

Posted 11 days ago

A few of my team members have been asking me lately about what to do with zero performing team members. They have affiliates who just sign up and then do nothing. Its frustrating and its costing them time & money. This has prompted me to dig up this old Team Mail of mine. I have given it a little polish to bring it up to date. I hope this is of some help to those with the same question. This is what I generally tell those members who ask what they are to do with zero performing team members. Having zero performing PSAs & CSAs on the books, unfortunately is simply part of the business. I have hundreds of PSAs, CSAs on the books. A large number of them sign up and don't ever login, some join for a while and then simply stop and I don’t hear from them anymore, don’t respond to my messages or opt out altogether. I have had advertising campaigns and I have purchased PSAs packages from TripleClicks where I have had a lot of people signing up with only a handful becoming active and remaining active. It is the nature of our business and I don’t think any of us is immune from it. It’s rather sad really as they are missing out on a great financial opportunity. They could be benefiting now and also in the future. SFI can keep on earning for us well after we retire from SFI. (I just can’t see myself retiring from SFI though) We can do 3 things: 1. Keep on recruiting. This is an ongoing activity. Even when we have very active PSAs and CSAs, no matter how successful they are, we never stop recruiting. This is because they are human beings and there is never a guarantee that they will keep on being active. We keep on searching for 'diamonds in the rough' that we can polish, guide and develop into successful SFI business owners. If they become successful we become successful. 2. Refine our recruiting. Ideally, we should be doing our own recruiting. In that way we can have some control over who we are recruiting. I would say that we should go for quality, not quantity. Identify those who we want to join our teams such as experienced marketers, real workers, self motivated people etc..and then refine or construct our advertising and campaigns in order to attract those people. Purchasing PSAs from ECAs is fine but PSAs from there, in my opinion, should only be to supplement our own recruiting efforts. 3. Keep on connecting with those non performing members. Every day when we login we check the 'My Movers' tab in the Affiliate Center. These are our workers and we focus on them and work with them. They certainly deserve our attention and dedication. Having said this, we do not neglect the zero performers, the inactive affiliates. As long as they have not blocked our messages or opt out of SFI, there is still a chance that they will become active. I have had 2 PSAs who were inactive for almost a year then suddenly login and became active. One is still very active, 16 months on. So keep on connecting with those inactive people. Keep on sending them group mails and streams or connecting with them on social media etc.. Once a month, I send out a Group Mail specifically to the inactive affiliates. I treat CSAs and PSAs exactly the same. In the message, I summarize major and recent developments in SFI & TripleClicks: talk about specific aspects of the business (PB & AA auctions, Eager Zebra Games, Smart Start, Rewardicals, Localvantia, 3 million+ TC members, etc ), talk about how great the business is etc. It’s simply to keep SFI in their faces, so to speak, and generally encouraging them to become active. When they start becoming active, I then start focusing on them as ‘My Movers’ and keep on encouraging them. Sponsoring and developing a team can be frustrating but it is also extremely rewarding – especially when you see your team members doing well and flourishing. Please do not give up because your do not have an active team. It takes time, patience and work. Remember you are not alone. I am here to help and there are many others in SFI who are also willing to help with training, suggestions and encouragements. Stay the cause friends. Keep on recruiting, keep on sponsoring and keep on connecting with zero performing team members. Remember, always ask for help. Do not be too shy or too proud to ask for help. [i]Ask and you will receive (John 15:7)[/i]
A few of my team members have been asking me lately about what to do with zero performing team members. They have affiliates who just sign up and then do nothing. Its frustrating and its costing them time & money.
This has prompted me to dig up this old Team Mail of mine. I have given it a little polish to bring it up to date. I hope this is of some help to those with the same question.

This is what I generally tell those members who ask what they are to do with zero performing team members.

Having zero performing PSAs & CSAs on the books, unfortunately is simply part of the business.

I have hundreds of PSAs, CSAs on the books. A large number of them sign up and don't ever login, some join for a while and then simply stop and I don’t hear from them anymore, don’t respond to my messages or opt out altogether. I have had advertising campaigns and I have purchased PSAs packages from TripleClicks where I have had a lot of people signing up with only a handful becoming active and remaining active. It is the nature of our business and I don’t think any of us is immune from it.

It’s rather sad really as they are missing out on a great financial opportunity. They could be benefiting now and also in the future. SFI can keep on earning for us well after we retire from SFI. (I just can’t see myself retiring from SFI though)

We can do 3 things:

1. Keep on recruiting.

This is an ongoing activity. Even when we have very active PSAs and CSAs, no matter how successful they are, we never stop recruiting. This is because they are human beings and there is never a guarantee that they will keep on being active. We keep on searching for 'diamonds in the rough' that we can polish, guide and develop into successful SFI business owners. If they become successful we become successful.

2. Refine our recruiting.

Ideally, we should be doing our own recruiting. In that way we can have some control over who we are recruiting. I would say that we should go for quality, not quantity. Identify those who we want to join our teams such as experienced marketers, real workers, self motivated people etc..and then refine or construct our advertising and campaigns in order to attract those people.
Purchasing PSAs from ECAs is fine but PSAs from there, in my opinion, should only be to supplement our own recruiting efforts.

3. Keep on connecting with those non performing members.

Every day when we login we check the 'My Movers' tab in the Affiliate Center. These are our workers and we focus on them and work with them. They certainly deserve our attention and dedication.

Having said this, we do not neglect the zero performers, the inactive affiliates. As long as they have not blocked our messages or opt out of SFI, there is still a chance that they will become active. I have had 2 PSAs who were inactive for almost a year then suddenly login and became active. One is still very active, 16 months on. So keep on connecting with those inactive people. Keep on sending them group mails and streams or connecting with them on social media etc..

Once a month, I send out a Group Mail specifically to the inactive affiliates. I treat CSAs and PSAs exactly the same. In the message, I summarize major and recent developments in SFI & TripleClicks: talk about specific aspects of the business (PB & AA auctions, Eager Zebra Games, Smart Start, Rewardicals, Localvantia, 3 million+ TC members, etc ), talk about how great the business is etc. It’s simply to keep SFI in their faces, so to speak, and generally encouraging them to become active.
When they start becoming active, I then start focusing on them as ‘My Movers’ and keep on encouraging them.

Sponsoring and developing a team can be frustrating but it is also extremely rewarding – especially when you see your team members doing well and flourishing.

Please do not give up because your do not have an active team. It takes time, patience and work. Remember you are not alone. I am here to help and there are many others in SFI who are also willing to help with training, suggestions and encouragements.

Stay the cause friends. Keep on recruiting, keep on sponsoring and keep on connecting with zero performing team members. Remember, always ask for help. Do not be too shy or too proud to ask for help. Ask and you will receive (John 15:7)
22x SUPPORT
Nimo P.

New Zealand

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Nimo ! Thanks for sharing this letter of yours with us here in the Forum! Yes, you've said it all nicely, and that's the way it is. The point is not to stop team building no matter how huge or successful your team is. It is and it always will be a number game ! Best regards ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/KfM0aUG.jpg[/img]
Hi Nimo !

Thanks for sharing this letter of yours with us here in the Forum! Yes, you've said it all nicely, and that's the way it is. The point is not to stop team building no matter how huge or successful your team is. It is and it always will be a number game !

Best regards !

314x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #12

Posted 11 days ago

The sad old stories that every affiliate/team leader has to go through. Whether you bought from SFI Tripleclicks or ECAs/RECAs seem to make little difference in responses. I don't question how they got them. But I question the affiliates themselves what they are really looking for. Unlike other internet business, SFI doesn't need registration fee in order to earn. What we earn is through sales and sponsoring. SFI business is not for those who seek for instant cash and for those who are not willing to learn. In all businesses, we need to learn and apply what we know to develop the business. Just keep on sending group mails. When come to Anniversary with 0 vps, just congratulate them for being in SFI for a year as affiliates with 0 progress.. For those in the RED, let them be thrown out into the rubbish bin as "junks" when the time comes. They need our attention and support if only they are active. Why 'bark' at the 'dead' trees which are only good and ready to chop down as firewood? A good tree will produce good fruits.
The sad old stories that every affiliate/team leader has to go through. Whether you bought from SFI Tripleclicks or ECAs/RECAs seem to make little difference in responses. I don't question how they got them. But I question the affiliates themselves what they are really looking for. Unlike other internet business, SFI doesn't need registration fee in order to earn. What we earn is through sales and sponsoring.

SFI business is not for those who seek for instant cash and for those who are not willing to learn. In all businesses, we need to learn and apply what we know to develop the business. Just keep on sending group mails. When come to Anniversary with 0 vps, just congratulate them for being in SFI for a year as affiliates with 0 progress.. For those in the RED, let them be thrown out into the rubbish bin as "junks" when the time comes. They need our attention and support if only they are active. Why 'bark' at the 'dead' trees which are only good and ready to chop down as firewood? A good tree will produce good fruits.

8x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

When I began my SFI business in 2015 I also complained and thought How come nobody's doing the business. I believe this is a step one in realizing that I am a business owner. Many new Affiliates come in as only experienced employees rather than business owners. With the training program at SFI is very obvious that you're going to learn a lot of new . It's an amazing program that Gery has put together here. The one thing that I have found stopped my complaining was action. I dug in every day and I read, and I learned, and my knowledge grew. I teach my teams to do exactly this. Two to five years is what they say it's going to take to build the SFI business if you are diligent. It can be done in this timeframe but you must master your diligence you must work at SFI every day. So my answer to an affiliate who is mentioning or complaining about the lack of growth on his team it's read. Everyday take an action that you can teach your affiliate to take as well. Become a leader. Teach your affiliate to become a leader. Duplicate yourself. Every time I go back to this basic technique, my team grows.
When I began my SFI business in 2015 I also complained and thought How come nobody's doing the business. I believe this is a step one in realizing that I am a business owner. Many new Affiliates come in as only experienced employees rather than business owners.

With the training program at SFI is very obvious that you're going to learn a lot of new . It's an amazing program that Gery has put together here.

The one thing that I have found stopped my complaining was action. I dug in every day and I read, and I learned, and my knowledge grew. I teach my teams to do exactly this.

Two to five years is what they say it's going to take to build the SFI business if you are diligent. It can be done in this timeframe but you must master your diligence you must work at SFI every day.

So my answer to an affiliate who is mentioning or complaining about the lack of growth on his team it's read. Everyday take an action that you can teach your affiliate to take as well. Become a leader. Teach your affiliate to become a leader. Duplicate yourself. Every time I go back to this basic technique, my team grows.
11x SUPPORT
TE Kate B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

Thank you Nimo: I like many others started to feel like I was failing and was wondering if I really was helping my down line affiliates. I do send out a weekly news letter, but it was really just a generalization. Your post made me realize I have to be more direct and concentrate more on my Movers, and not on the tire kickers. Thanks for a good wakeup. Al Martens
Thank you Nimo:

I like many others started to feel like I was failing and was wondering if I really was helping my down line affiliates. I do send out a weekly news letter, but it was really just a generalization. Your post made me realize I have to be more direct and concentrate more on my Movers, and not on the tire kickers.
Thanks for a good wakeup.

Al Martens
4x SUPPORT
Al M.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Nimo P.

| Edit settings