SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What is stopping you? Posts by Amila Mehović

Posted 7 days ago More by Amila M. 1 Reply

For all my members I am willing to provide :advertising texts , pictures, explaining letters, welcoming letters, screenshots with first steps and my help if they're not sure if they can help their members. But NO! Some of them just refuse to do anything to build their own team, they sit and wait for me to reassign members to them. These are the answers they (those who do not advertise and probably never will) mostly give me *I don't know how to do this *I can't do it *I'll get blocked *I'll get offensive response *nobody will ever register *nobody will ever buy *my friends and family will laugh at me Etc etc Excuses, excuses, excuses
For all my members I am willing to provide :advertising texts , pictures, explaining letters, welcoming letters, screenshots with first steps and my help if they're not sure if they can help their members. But NO! Some of them just refuse to do anything to build their own team, they sit and wait for me to reassign members to them.
These are the answers they (those who do not advertise and probably never will) mostly give me
*I don't know how to do this
*I can't do it
*I'll get blocked
*I'll get offensive response
*nobody will ever register
*nobody will ever buy
*my friends and family will laugh at me
Etc etc
Excuses, excuses, excuses
SUPPORT
Amila M.

Serbia

Posted 7 days ago More by Amila M.

[quote=1568941]There is a limit for PSA and comes in my inbox SFI[/quote] I'm, but I'm not sure about what limit are you talking about?
Marina R. posted:
There is a limit for PSA and comes in my inbox SFI

I'm, but I'm not sure about what limit are you talking about?
SUPPORT
Amila M.

Serbia

Liked by Bruce H.

| Edit settings