Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What is stopping you? Posts by Ivana Mitic

Posted 5 days ago More by Ivana M.

We had similar discussions here on the subject, but I am really interested to hear directly from those members who do not advertise every day and who don't buy PSA packages, what is stopping you? More than one billion people are active on Facebook. More than 100 million people use Instagram every month. Every day, 2 million people post pins, resulting in a total of more than 100 billion pins currently living on Pinterest... Etc. What is stopping you to place your FREE ads there every day? I understand that there are many who don't manage well in advertising, this is the kind business literally for everyone, not only marketing experts, and SFI offers great deals on packages with PSAs. But if you don't practice free advertising, and you don't buy members, how do you expect to succeed in affiliate marketing business...? I am eager to hear, really. Because I have active members who don't refer people for months and months now. They log in everyday and I know they have their advertising blogs. They just don't advertise. I have tried many times to get to know the reason WHY? I know a lot of members have money issues and don't have means to invest, and it is really understandable. But, sharing your ads on social media is free. It doesn't cost you anything. What is stopping you from posting them? Still haven't got the answer...
We had similar discussions here on the subject, but I am really interested to hear directly from those members who do not advertise every day and who don't buy PSA packages, what is stopping you?
More than one billion people are active on Facebook. More than 100 million people use Instagram every month. Every day, 2 million people post pins, resulting in a total of more than 100 billion pins currently living on Pinterest... Etc.
What is stopping you to place your FREE ads there every day?
I understand that there are many who don't manage well in advertising, this is the kind business literally for everyone, not only marketing experts, and SFI offers great deals on packages with PSAs. But if you don't practice free advertising, and you don't buy members, how do you expect to succeed in affiliate marketing business...?
I am eager to hear, really.
Because I have active members who don't refer people for months and months now. They log in everyday and I know they have their advertising blogs. They just don't advertise.
I have tried many times to get to know the reason WHY?
I know a lot of members have money issues and don't have means to invest, and it is really understandable. But, sharing your ads on social media is free. It doesn't cost you anything.
What is stopping you from posting them?
Still haven't got the answer...
2x SUPPORT
Ivana M.

Serbia

[quote=1568832]Well, I did free advertising before on FB but I was blocked so many times and had no results. I have my FB page and link on the page, people who liked my page every day see the link and all about SFI but still not interesting. I decided to pay advertisement once a month, be on the top enrollers list and opti build list and have better results. For me, personaly, posting all day on FB was waste of time, lot blocking and unwanted comments, no results.[/quote] Ok, you don't use free advertising, you pay for it and it is ok. I, personally, don't get blocked when I use shorten links to Gateways directly and when I advertise TripleClicks products.,even if I don't use url shortener, I don't get blocked. Also, if you try sales posts in groups, you don't need to advertise whole day, because every comment on your post will keep it on the top. I am talking about those members who are active every day and don't advertise freely, nor pay for members. I would like to hear their thoughts on the subject. What is their plan? How will they become successful in affiliate marketing without members...? I am really interested,honestly.
Sonja U. posted:
Well, I did free advertising before on FB but I was blocked so many times and had no results. I have my FB page and link on the page, people who liked my page every day see the link and all about SFI but still not interesting. I decided to pay advertisement once a month, be on the top enrollers list and opti build list and have better results. For me, personaly, posting all day on FB was waste of time, lot blocking and unwanted comments, no results.

Ok, you don't use free advertising, you pay for it and it is ok. I, personally, don't get blocked when I use shorten links to Gateways directly and when I advertise TripleClicks products.,even if I don't use url shortener, I don't get blocked. Also, if you try sales posts in groups, you don't need to advertise whole day, because every comment on your post will keep it on the top.
I am talking about those members who are active every day and don't advertise freely, nor pay for members. I would like to hear their thoughts on the subject. What is their plan? How will they become successful in affiliate marketing without members...? I am really interested,honestly.
2x SUPPORT
Ivana M.

Serbia

[code][/code][quote=1568836]Hi Ivana I agree with you there are lots of prospects on the internet that we can refer to SFI everyday.Many new members who join here still thinks that they can earn here without doing any work.We should always be searching for new places for placing ads and if we have money we should also invest for buying PSAs.[/quote] Yes, it is true. But they get all the information about business from me and my upline right at the beginning, and all the information about the way things work in this company, that there is no such thing as get rich over night here. They just choose to ignore it, I guess... But members who are here for months, that log in regularly, just don't advertise. Don't refer members. What do you do in that case? How to move them? How to inspire them to start building their Team? Because it is crucial in this business, I believe...
Ahmed Shamis S. posted:
Hi Ivana

I agree with you there are lots of prospects on the internet that we can refer to SFI everyday.Many new members who join here still thinks that they can earn here without doing any work.We should always be searching for new places for placing ads and if we have money we should also invest for buying PSAs.

Yes, it is true. But they get all the information about business from me and my upline right at the beginning, and all the information about the way things work in this company, that there is no such thing as get rich over night here. They just choose to ignore it, I guess...
But members who are here for months, that log in regularly, just don't advertise. Don't refer members. What do you do in that case? How to move them? How to inspire them to start building their Team? Because it is crucial in this business, I believe...
2x SUPPORT
Ivana M.

Serbia

[quote=1568882]Thanks for the reminder...and particularly for those who have not been growing their business by using all these free ads advertising sites... It has really helped to boost our business.. SFI in its goodwill even made Facebook & twitter compulsory with free VPs for you to earn if you connect to them![/quote] That is right. Even on start, when you are doing first steps in completing your Getting Started actions you have Facebook and Twitter there. I am really sad because some of them are great potential! We all know it is not always easy to find an active affiliate after great deal of marketing, and they are actually the active ones! Only not expanding their team. Just sitting there, doing tasks. I am not expecting from any of them to buy stuff so I can earn from that, I expect them to just try advertising. Try team building. Try product sales. Just to use those free resources, if not willing to invest. It will pay out in the end. Effort always pays out.
Ofuonyebi '. posted:
Thanks for the reminder...and particularly for those
who have not been growing their business by using
all these free ads advertising sites...
It has really helped to boost our business..
SFI in its goodwill even made Facebook & twitter compulsory
with free VPs for you to earn if you connect to them!

That is right. Even on start, when you are doing first steps in completing your Getting Started actions you have Facebook and Twitter there.
I am really sad because some of them are great potential! We all know it is not always easy to find an active affiliate after great deal of marketing, and they are actually the active ones! Only not expanding their team. Just sitting there, doing tasks.
I am not expecting from any of them to buy stuff so I can earn from that, I expect them to just try advertising. Try team building. Try product sales. Just to use those free resources, if not willing to invest. It will pay out in the end. Effort always pays out.
2x SUPPORT
Ivana M.

Serbia

Liked by Bruce H. Michael Y.

[quote=1568914]Ivana there are packages that are very good, but they are not available to us from the Balkans, I am sorry because this is an opportunity to buy PSA, and we hope for some kind of worker. Greetings! [/quote] I didn't know there was any kind of limitation for PSA packages? That is actually a virtual product, they don't come to your address, they only appear in your Genealogy. So there isn't any problem with shipping, as there is with some physical products. Someone will correct me if I am wrong. But, I am talking about active affiliates who don't consider trying to expand their team. One way or another. I would like to get the answer to that mystery...
Marina R. posted:
Ivana there are packages that are very good, but they are not available to us from the Balkans, I am sorry because this is an opportunity to buy PSA, and we hope for some kind of worker.
Greetings!

I didn't know there was any kind of limitation for PSA packages? That is actually a virtual product, they don't come to your address, they only appear in your Genealogy. So there isn't any problem with shipping, as there is with some physical products.
Someone will correct me if I am wrong.
But, I am talking about active affiliates who don't consider trying to expand their team. One way or another. I would like to get the answer to that mystery...
2x SUPPORT
Ivana M.

Serbia

[quote=1568939]For all my members I am willing to provide :advertising texts , pictures, explaining letters, welcoming letters, screenshots with first steps and my help if they're not sure if they can help their members. But NO! Some of them just refuse to do anything to build their own team, they sit and wait for me to reassign members to them. These are the answers they (those who do not advertise and probably never will) mostly give me *I don't know how to do this *I can't do it *I'll get blocked *I'll get offensive response *nobody will ever register *nobody will ever buy *my friends and family will laugh at me Etc etc Excuses, excuses, excuses [/quote] Oh, I know about those answers... Very familiar with them. But, still, there are workers who don't even answer you. Ever. Nothing. Just do not engage in any kind of communication. Ever. For me, it is just rude, but ok, their choice, I always continue sending the info and complete my obligations as a sponsor. And there are also those who say, yes, you are right, I will try it. And they never do... If you have time to do all the tasks, and play games, and collect badges, you definitely have a few minutes extra to post at least 10 ads daily, minimum, on Facebook only, in just a few clicks. Now you can post in many groups at once... I would really like to know their expectations concerning this business.
Amila M. posted:
For all my members I am willing to provide :advertising texts , pictures, explaining letters, welcoming letters, screenshots with first steps and my help if they're not sure if they can help their members. But NO! Some of them just refuse to do anything to build their own team, they sit and wait for me to reassign members to them.
These are the answers they (those who do not advertise and probably never will) mostly give me
*I don't know how to do this
*I can't do it
*I'll get blocked
*I'll get offensive response
*nobody will ever register
*nobody will ever buy
*my friends and family will laugh at me
Etc etc
Excuses, excuses, excuses

Oh, I know about those answers... Very familiar with them. But, still, there are workers who don't even answer you. Ever. Nothing. Just do not engage in any kind of communication. Ever. For me, it is just rude, but ok, their choice, I always continue sending the info and complete my obligations as a sponsor.
And there are also those who say, yes, you are right, I will try it. And they never do...
If you have time to do all the tasks, and play games, and collect badges, you definitely have a few minutes extra to post at least 10 ads daily, minimum, on Facebook only, in just a few clicks. Now you can post in many groups at once... I would really like to know their expectations concerning this business.

2x SUPPORT
Ivana M.

Serbia

Liked by Bruce H. Michael Y.

Posted 4 days ago More by Ivana M. 1 Reply

[quote=1568999]Those people who log on their SFI online office and do daily tasks and play games didn't accept still seriously that actually, they should build their own business, to make to grow up, to develop it. They deep down themselves, dont believe in this job which they " work", many of them do this for fun, same as in Facebook, feel happy when getting some prize like TC, RW. They are not aware that SFI is very serious and real online job/business and we all here work, same as other work in factories, hospitals, etc. Many find excuses because are not ready to be serious or some are lazy to work, to sit in their chair, to advertise, to promote, to read and learn to be internet marketers, to earn money working on the internet. Nor all are for internet marketers same as not all can be doctors, singers, football players. We who are aware that we really work here to make money will always find a way to succeed, other will always have excuses not to work. That's the way it is. We should continue to build our teams/organizations with our working associates, and to continue to do our main job, advertising. [/quote] Thank you for your insight. I agree, they don't take this business seriously. But I wouldn't spend so much time on tasks, and games and forums and everything that comes with it, if I didn't take it seriously. That is why I don't understand them. I appreciate my time that much, to only spend it on important things. And the most important thing here is to advertise. Advertise to get new members and advertise to sell products. No status will matter if you don't have members or try to get them, to build your downline deep enough to be able to earn residual income...
Lidija S. posted:
Those people who log on their SFI online office and do daily tasks and play games didn't accept still seriously that actually, they should build their own business, to make to grow up, to develop it. They deep down themselves, dont believe in this job which they " work", many of them do this for fun, same as in Facebook, feel happy when getting some prize like TC, RW. They are not aware that SFI is very serious and real online job/business and we all here work, same as other work in factories, hospitals, etc. Many find excuses because are not ready to be serious or some are lazy to work, to sit in their chair, to advertise, to promote, to read and learn to be internet marketers, to earn money working on the internet. Nor all are for internet marketers same as not all can be doctors, singers, football players. We who are aware that we really work here to make money will always find a way to succeed, other will always have excuses not to work. That's the way it is. We should continue to build our teams/organizations with our working associates, and to continue to do our main job, advertising.

Thank you for your insight. I agree, they don't take this business seriously. But I wouldn't spend so much time on tasks, and games and forums and everything that comes with it, if I didn't take it seriously. That is why I don't understand them. I appreciate my time that much, to only spend it on important things. And the most important thing here is to advertise. Advertise to get new members and advertise to sell products. No status will matter if you don't have members or try to get them, to build your downline deep enough to be able to earn residual income...

2x SUPPORT
Ivana M.

Serbia

Liked by Lidija S.

Posted 4 days ago More by Ivana M. 1 Reply

[quote=1569127][quote=1568808]I have active members who don't refer people for months and months now. They log in everyday and I know they have their advertising blogs. They just don't advertise. [/quote] Hi Ivana, Are any of these affiliates EAs? I have never read this kind of concerns in the forum. Most of the complaints that I hear are that their affiliates are inactive Your post is the very reason(s) that I'm an advocate for free advertising. You're exactly right, they will have to start promoting their gateways daily in addition to doing the tasks, playing games, and etc... Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) Gold Team Leader Advocate For Free Advertising [/quote] Yes, there are a few of them that are EAs, and are eager to become EA every month, and it has become their main goal, as I can see. Nothing else matters. My sponsor and I have reassigned them many members so far, dozens of them, actually, as we are building our downline . But, I find it very hard to understand why are they not trying to build their downline? What is their goal? Is it getting those 10 free TCredits when they go EA? Or a few CSAs? Why not ask for assistance if something is wrong, and it is, if you don't refer a single person for months... This is affiliate marketing business, you cannot succeed without active affiliates. I start to wonder if I made a mistake by reassigning them any members at the first place. Maybe I should have waited for them to start referring themselves for a while... But, I helped creating a blog and we have group chats, and very active and rich with content Facebook group, we have every single step there explained in simple words, and all free websites listed, and other advertising groups... And they just won't use that in their advantage.
Tommie K. posted:
Ivana M. posted:
I have active members who don't refer people for months and months now. They log in everyday and I know they have their advertising blogs. They just don't advertise.

Hi Ivana,

Are any of these affiliates EAs?

I have never read this kind of concerns in the forum.

Most of the complaints that I hear are that their affiliates are inactive

Your post is the very reason(s) that I'm an advocate for free advertising.

You're exactly right, they will have to start promoting their gateways daily in addition to doing the tasks, playing games, and etc...

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk)
Gold Team Leader
Advocate For Free Advertising

Yes, there are a few of them that are EAs, and are eager to become EA every month, and it has become their main goal, as I can see. Nothing else matters. My sponsor and I have reassigned them many members so far, dozens of them, actually, as we are building our downline . But, I find it very hard to understand why are they not trying to build their downline? What is their goal? Is it getting those 10 free TCredits when they go EA? Or a few CSAs? Why not ask for assistance if something is wrong, and it is, if you don't refer a single person for months... This is affiliate marketing business, you cannot succeed without active affiliates.
I start to wonder if I made a mistake by reassigning them any members at the first place. Maybe I should have waited for them to start referring themselves for a while... But, I helped creating a blog and we have group chats, and very active and rich with content Facebook group, we have every single step there explained in simple words, and all free websites listed, and other advertising groups... And they just won't use that in their advantage.
2x SUPPORT
Ivana M.

Serbia

Posted 4 days ago More by Ivana M.

[quote=1569142][quote=1569139]I start to wonder if I made a mistake by reassigning them any members at the first place. Maybe I should have waited for them to start referring themselves for a while...[/quote] Yep! You answer your own question. You should have waited to see what they were going to do before your started reassigning them members in the first place. Now, they're waiting on you and your upline to fee them more PSAs if they remain active. You know, [b]Work with the Workers![/b] [/quote] I guess so... But my goal was to show them that there will always be members. Not to bother if they start advertising by themselves and it is not going very good at the beginning. To not give up trying. I hoped that they will follow up with the example. But, unfortunately, it wasn't the case. I don't expect anyone of them to chase their status if they don't want to build their Team. I don't expect them to invest in any package to get to the EA if they don't want to build their Team. They are missing the big picture here...
Tommie K. posted:
Ivana M. posted:
I start to wonder if I made a mistake by reassigning them any members at the first place. Maybe I should have waited for them to start referring themselves for a while...

Yep! You answer your own question.

You should have waited to see what they were going to do before your started reassigning them members in the first place.

Now, they're waiting on you and your upline to fee them more PSAs if they remain active.

You know, Work with the Workers!

I guess so... But my goal was to show them that there will always be members. Not to bother if they start advertising by themselves and it is not going very good at the beginning. To not give up trying. I hoped that they will follow up with the example. But, unfortunately, it wasn't the case.
I don't expect anyone of them to chase their status if they don't want to build their Team.
I don't expect them to invest in any package to get to the EA if they don't want to build their Team. They are missing the big picture here...

2x SUPPORT
Ivana M.

Serbia

| Edit settings