Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Can you tell us the results of Amazon Ads in AA?

Posted 6 days ago

Mister Carson, I have watched with interest the campaign at the start of AA where you had at one point advertising from Amazon. I was greatly curious to see how this campaign turned out since for me it would mean a whole new way of making sales by selling to large to national advertisers. Could you tell us how this adventure went and is there something in the future in that direction?
Mister Carson, I have watched with interest the campaign at the start of AA where you had at one point advertising from Amazon. I was greatly curious to see how this campaign turned out since for me it would mean a whole new way of making sales by selling to large to national advertisers. Could you tell us how this adventure went and is there something in the future in that direction?
5x SUPPORT
Raymond L.

Canada

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 days ago

GREAT Question from a fellow Canuck. I would love to know the answer to this as well. Thanks for your post. Blessings and here to a great answer to your question. kj
GREAT Question from a fellow Canuck. I would love to know the answer to this as well.

Thanks for your post.

Blessings and here to a great answer to your question.
kj
2x SUPPORT
Kim (JK) P.

Colombia

Posted 6 days ago More by James M. 1 Reply

For me personally, I felt that having Amazon Ads on Astro Auctions took away the shine of our own ECA Tripleclicks brand. I must also point out that I am not an ECA store member. The question is, is by having Amazon Ads on AA is it a conflict of interest?  I would love to know what the reasoning behind introducing Amazon Ads. Maybe by having outside competition, ECA members would have to be more competitive with prices and delivery times. Just an opinion James
For me personally, I felt that having Amazon Ads on Astro Auctions took away the shine of our own ECA Tripleclicks brand. I must also point out that I am not an ECA store member. The question is, is by having Amazon Ads on AA is it a conflict of interest? 
I would love to know what the reasoning behind introducing Amazon Ads. Maybe by having outside competition, ECA members would have to be more competitive with prices and delivery times.

Just an opinion

James
4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 18 hours ago 1 Reply

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
[quote=1550959]For me personally, I felt that having Amazon Ads on Astro Auctions took away the shine of our own ECA Tripleclicks brand. I must also point out that I am not an ECA store member. The question is, is by having Amazon Ads on AA is it a conflict of interest?  I would love to know what the reasoning behind introducing Amazon Ads. Maybe by having outside competition, ECA members would have to be more competitive with prices and delivery times. Just an opinion James[/quote] Here is the explanation from Gery on another thread: We are testing sponsorship of Astro Auction flights (Amazon Ads provided an easy way to get started testing). This advertising revenue allows us to offer even richer prizes for Astro. And it's also the first step to allowing our ECAs to sponsor flights (our ECAs have been begging us to provide a way for them to get more exposure to our base). So all of this is a very good thing. P.S. If we have enough ECAs willing to sponsor flights, all you'll see is our ECA's offering. Here is the link to that thread: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=132486
James M. posted:
For me personally, I felt that having Amazon Ads on Astro Auctions took away the shine of our own ECA Tripleclicks brand. I must also point out that I am not an ECA store member. The question is, is by having Amazon Ads on AA is it a conflict of interest? 
I would love to know what the reasoning behind introducing Amazon Ads. Maybe by having outside competition, ECA members would have to be more competitive with prices and delivery times.

Just an opinion

James

Here is the explanation from Gery on another thread:

We are testing sponsorship of Astro Auction flights (Amazon Ads provided an easy way to get started testing). This advertising revenue allows us to offer even richer prizes for Astro. And it's also the first step to allowing our ECAs to sponsor flights (our ECAs have been begging us to provide a way for them to get more exposure to our base). So all of this is a very good thing.

P.S. If we have enough ECAs willing to sponsor flights, all you'll see is our ECA's offering.

Here is the link to that thread:

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=132486
32x SUPPORT
Earl W.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 17 hours ago, edited 16 hours ago More by Gery 1 Reply

[quote=1554916][quote=1550959]For me personally, I felt that having Amazon Ads on Astro Auctions took away the shine of our own ECA Tripleclicks brand. I must also point out that I am not an ECA store member. The question is, is by having Amazon Ads on AA is it a conflict of interest?  I would love to know what the reasoning behind introducing Amazon Ads. Maybe by having outside competition, ECA members would have to be more competitive with prices and delivery times. Just an opinion James[/quote] Here is the explanation from Gery on another thread: We are testing sponsorship of Astro Auction flights (Amazon Ads provided an easy way to get started testing). This advertising revenue allows us to offer even richer prizes for Astro. And it's also the first step to allowing our ECAs to sponsor flights (our ECAs have been begging us to provide a way for them to get more exposure to our base). So all of this is a very good thing. P.S. If we have enough ECAs willing to sponsor flights, all you'll see is our ECA's offering. Here is the link to that thread: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=132486[/quote] Allow me to add and clarify a bit... We are presently programming a powerful advertising platform for our sellers (this includes ECAs at TripleClicks, as well as our Rewardical and Localvantia vendors). Initially, it will be to sponsor flights at Astro, but we plan to later expand into sponsorships of Eager Zebra games and more. One more thing: You'll be able to choose your demographics. Example: You're located in Sweden. You could limit views of your ads to only Swedish viewers or only viewers who reside in Europe. Stay tuned.
Earl W. posted:
James M. posted:

Just an opinion

James

We are testing sponsorship of Astro Auction flights (Amazon Ads provided an easy way to get started testing). This advertising revenue allows us to offer even richer prizes for Astro. And it's also the first step to allowing our ECAs to sponsor flights (our ECAs have been begging us to provide a way for them to get more exposure to our base). So all of this is a very good thing.

P.S. If we have enough ECAs willing to sponsor flights, all you'll see is our ECA's offering.

Allow me to add and clarify a bit...

We are presently programming a powerful advertising platform for our sellers (this includes ECAs at TripleClicks, as well as our Rewardical and Localvantia vendors). Initially, it will be to sponsor flights at Astro, but we plan to later expand into sponsorships of Eager Zebra games and more.

One more thing: You'll be able to choose your demographics. Example: You're located in Sweden. You could limit views of your ads to only Swedish viewers or only viewers who reside in Europe.

Stay tuned.
Gery

United States

Posted 11 hours ago

I personally too want to know about Amazon ads m how it is done as I joined SFI but don't know anything about selling n marketing can anyone helps it's long time since I enjoyed SFI Thanks
I personally too want to know about Amazon ads m how it is done as I joined SFI but don't know anything about selling n marketing can anyone helps it's long time since I enjoyed SFI

Thanks
Sameera H.

Pakistan

Posted 11 hours ago More by James M. 1 Reply

[quote=1554956][quote=1554916][quote=1550959]For me personally, I felt that having Amazon Ads on Astro Auctions took away the shine of our own ECA Tripleclicks brand. I must also point out that I am not an ECA store member. The question is, is by having Amazon Ads on AA is it a conflict of interest?  I would love to know what the reasoning behind introducing Amazon Ads. Maybe by having outside competition, ECA members would have to be more competitive with prices and delivery times. Just an opinion James[/quote] Here is the explanation from Gery on another thread: We are testing sponsorship of Astro Auction flights (Amazon Ads provided an easy way to get started testing). This advertising revenue allows us to offer even richer prizes for Astro. And it's also the first step to allowing our ECAs to sponsor flights (our ECAs have been begging us to provide a way for them to get more exposure to our base). So all of this is a very good thing. P.S. If we have enough ECAs willing to sponsor flights, all you'll see is our ECA's offering. Here is the link to that thread: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=132486[/quote] Allow me to add and clarify a bit... We are presently programming a powerful advertising platform for our sellers (this includes ECAs at TripleClicks, as well as our Rewardical and Localvantia vendors). Initially, it will be to sponsor flights at Astro, but we plan to later expand into sponsorships of Eager Zebra games and more. One more thing: You'll be able to choose your demographics. Example: You're located in Sweden. You could limit views of your ads to only Swedish viewers or only viewers who reside in Europe. Stay tuned.[/quote] Thank you, Gery.  Just one point that I fell would help RECAs a great deal, would be the inclusion of an image that represents the RECA product or service. Presently we only have multi-coloured shopping baskets which don’t give a real feel or true representation of the product.  Thank you once again James M
Gery posted:
Earl W. posted:
James M. posted:

Just an opinion

James

We are presently programming a powerful advertising platform for our sellers (this includes ECAs at TripleClicks, as well as our Rewardical and Localvantia vendors). Initially, it will be to sponsor flights at Astro, but we plan to later expand into sponsorships of Eager Zebra games and more.

One more thing: You'll be able to choose your demographics. Example: You're located in Sweden. You could limit views of your ads to only Swedish viewers or only viewers who reside in Europe.

Stay tuned.

Thank you, Gery. 
Just one point that I fell would help RECAs a great deal, would be the inclusion of an image that represents the RECA product or service. Presently we only have multi-coloured shopping baskets which don’t give a real feel or true representation of the product. 

Thank you once again

James M
4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 11 hours ago

It was really interesting experince at amason
It was really interesting experince at amason
Owolabi A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 hours ago More by Gery 1 Reply

[quote=1555004][quote=1554956][quote=1554916][quote=1550959]For me personally, I felt that having Amazon Ads on Astro Auctions took away the shine of our own ECA Tripleclicks brand. I must also point out that I am not an ECA store member. The question is, is by having Amazon Ads on AA is it a conflict of interest?  I would love to know what the reasoning behind introducing Amazon Ads. Maybe by having outside competition, ECA members would have to be more competitive with prices and delivery times. Just an opinion James[/quote] Here is the explanation from Gery on another thread: We are testing sponsorship of Astro Auction flights (Amazon Ads provided an easy way to get started testing). This advertising revenue allows us to offer even richer prizes for Astro. And it's also the first step to allowing our ECAs to sponsor flights (our ECAs have been begging us to provide a way for them to get more exposure to our base). So all of this is a very good thing. P.S. If we have enough ECAs willing to sponsor flights, all you'll see is our ECA's offering. Here is the link to that thread: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=132486[/quote] Allow me to add and clarify a bit... We are presently programming a powerful advertising platform for our sellers (this includes ECAs at TripleClicks, as well as our Rewardical and Localvantia vendors). Initially, it will be to sponsor flights at Astro, but we plan to later expand into sponsorships of Eager Zebra games and more. One more thing: You'll be able to choose your demographics. Example: You're located in Sweden. You could limit views of your ads to only Swedish viewers or only viewers who reside in Europe. Stay tuned.[/quote] Thank you, Gery.  Just one point that I fell would help RECAs a great deal, would be the inclusion of an image that represents the RECA product or service. Presently we only have multi-coloured shopping baskets which don’t give a real feel or true representation of the product.  Thank you once again James M[/quote] Yes, this will be available.
James M. posted:
Gery posted:
Earl W. posted:
James M. posted:

Just an opinion

James

Stay tuned.

Thank you, Gery. 
Just one point that I fell would help RECAs a great deal, would be the inclusion of an image that represents the RECA product or service. Presently we only have multi-coloured shopping baskets which don’t give a real feel or true representation of the product. 

Thank you once again

James M

Yes, this will be available.
Gery

United States

Posted 7 hours ago

[quote=1555053][quote=1555004][quote=1554956][quote=1554916][quote=1550959]For me personally, I felt that having Amazon Ads on Astro Auctions took away the shine of our own ECA Tripleclicks brand. I must also point out that I am not an ECA store member. The question is, is by having Amazon Ads on AA is it a conflict of interest?  I would love to know what the reasoning behind introducing Amazon Ads. Maybe by having outside competition, ECA members would have to be more competitive with prices and delivery times. Just an opinion James[/quote] Here is the explanation from Gery on another thread: We are testing sponsorship of Astro Auction flights (Amazon Ads provided an easy way to get started testing). This advertising revenue allows us to offer even richer prizes for Astro. And it's also the first step to allowing our ECAs to sponsor flights (our ECAs have been begging us to provide a way for them to get more exposure to our base). So all of this is a very good thing. P.S. If we have enough ECAs willing to sponsor flights, all you'll see is our ECA's offering. Here is the link to that thread: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=132486[/quote] Allow me to add and clarify a bit... We are presently programming a powerful advertising platform for our sellers (this includes ECAs at TripleClicks, as well as our Rewardical and Localvantia vendors). Initially, it will be to sponsor flights at Astro, but we plan to later expand into sponsorships of Eager Zebra games and more. One more thing: You'll be able to choose your demographics. Example: You're located in Sweden. You could limit views of your ads to only Swedish viewers or only viewers who reside in Europe. Stay tuned.[/quote] Thank you, Gery.  Just one point that I fell would help RECAs a great deal, would be the inclusion of an image that represents the RECA product or service. Presently we only have multi-coloured shopping baskets which don’t give a real feel or true representation of the product.  Thank you once again James M[/quote] Yes, this will be available. [/quote] Dear Gery! Thanks a ton ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/cs7jqKs.gif[/img]
Gery posted:
James M. posted:
Gery posted:
Earl W. posted:
James M. posted:

Just an opinion

James

Stay tuned.

Thank you, Gery. 

Thank you once again

James M

Yes, this will be available.

Dear Gery!
Thanks a ton !

86x SUPPORT
Manohar L.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Raymond L.

Posted 6 hours ago

Replies by Gery is a great boost and enthusiastic. Eagerly waiting for the full fledged even though I am an ordinary affiliate only.
Replies by Gery is a great boost and enthusiastic. Eagerly waiting for the full fledged even though I am an ordinary affiliate only.
SUPPORT
SATHIASEELAN P.

India

E365 Champion

| Edit settings