Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Work read and gooo

Posted 6 days ago

explain better. do you know how to read? on your SFI order 1. Each black tab for reading 2. launch pod are lessons or sfi work 3. Daily tasks are red tabs (required every day.) 4.to-do tab is all tasks. when you do say naked 5. advertise for Affilate team building (your personal members) 6. Advertising Tripleclicks Store and Product 7. auctioning and gaming adverts (bringing PRM members - understandings. Advertise links are here https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList 8. Advertising on facebook groups for advertising, instagram, twiter, pinteres ..... It is mandatory to have an EA statute. https://www.sfimg.com/EA Your SFI order is a book to quote it. The forum is full of explanations.[img]https://i.imgur.com/WjQVYDH.jpg[/img]
explain better.
do you know how to read?
on your SFI order
1. Each black tab for reading
2. launch pod are lessons
or sfi work
3. Daily tasks are red tabs (required every day.)
4.to-do tab is all tasks.
when you do say
naked
5. advertise for Affilate team building (your personal members)
6. Advertising Tripleclicks Store and Product
7. auctioning and gaming adverts (bringing PRM members - understandings.
Advertise links are here
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList
8. Advertising on facebook groups for advertising, instagram, twiter, pinteres .....

It is mandatory to have an EA statute.
www.sfimg.com/EA
Your SFI order is a book to quote it.
The forum is full of explanations.
7x SUPPORT
Tatjana K.

Croatia

E365 Champion

Posted 6 days ago

Thanks, Tatjana ! For sharing this great and wonderful thread about working our business by reading, studying and applying what learn in our daily activities that will bring us success. No one can succeed in business without applying some strategy, methods, tips that will lead to his success that is why we need to do everything you just mention in order to grow our business. The tools, materials, tips are already provided by SFI, so what we need is to take actions toward them.
Thanks, Tatjana ! For sharing this great and wonderful thread about working our business by reading, studying and applying what learn in our daily activities that will bring us success.

No one can succeed in business without applying some strategy, methods, tips that will lead to his success that is why we need to do everything you just mention in order to grow our business. The tools, materials, tips are already provided by SFI, so what we need is to take actions toward them.

73x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #7

Posted 6 days ago

Hello Tatjana K., Of course in SFI the minimum rank to hold with benefits is EA. For easier communications and privileges AE is recommended. But why are you asking? I see you are already BTL. Is there a specific reason for your inquiry?
Hello Tatjana K., Of course in SFI the minimum rank to hold with benefits is EA. For easier communications and privileges AE is recommended. But why are you asking? I see you are already BTL. Is there a specific reason for your inquiry?
5x SUPPORT
Raymond L.

Canada

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 days ago

This post is particularly important for new affiliates who want to get ahead.
This post is particularly important for new affiliates who want to get ahead.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 6 days ago

Thanks, for the timely reminder, Tatjana! And yes, you're quite right. Advertising is one of the key elements of success, in our SFI business. So, to succeed, we MUST advertise relentlessly! Regards, Mohammed Ahmed
Thanks, for the timely reminder, Tatjana!
And yes, you're quite right. Advertising is one of the key elements of success, in our SFI business. So, to succeed, we MUST advertise relentlessly!
Regards,

Mohammed Ahmed
2x SUPPORT
Mohammed A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 days ago

Thank you, Tatiana, for a wonderful explanation. I congratulate you on the new status of the guru because I know that we will have wonderful explanations about successful work. Good luck.
Thank you, Tatiana, for a wonderful explanation. I congratulate you on the new status of the guru because I know that we will have wonderful explanations about successful work. Good luck.
2x SUPPORT
Danica L.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted 6 days ago

Thank Tatiana. That's a real dugar REMINISD. good job! Daily tasks, information tabs, advertising, advertising and statute... Mr Raymond asks why you ask? The Lord did not understand. You selfless delis and helping your members, so I'm a reminder here for all the members. Just like you did unselfish by the chits. All the best, go ahead
Thank Tatiana. That's a real dugar REMINISD. good job! Daily tasks, information tabs, advertising, advertising and statute... Mr Raymond asks why you ask? The Lord did not understand. You selfless delis and helping your members, so I'm a reminder here for all the members. Just like you did unselfish by the chits. All the best, go ahead
suzana r.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 days ago

Thank you, Tatjana, for a wonderful explanation. Congratulations on the Forum Guru. Greeting
Thank you, Tatjana, for a wonderful explanation.
Congratulations on the Forum Guru.
Greeting
SUPPORT
Emilija M.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 days ago

Thank you Tatjana Kedves on an excellent reminder, it's useful for new members, thank you for posting on the forum. Congratulations on the forum guru:smiley:
Thank you Tatjana Kedves on an excellent reminder,
it's useful for new members, thank you for posting on the forum.
Congratulations on the forum guru
Tanja V.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

I think I have to really calm down and learn more to make better use of the platform
I think I have to really calm down and learn more to make better use of the platform
Awubia A.

Nigeria

| Edit settings