Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What is Your Brand?

Posted 6 days ago

"Branding" seems to be popping up a lot lately, at least for me. I can see how someone who sells their own products or has a store that sells certain products would be able to define what their brand is, but how does one define their brand when one promotes someone else's product? In an interview I heard on YouTube this morning, they defined "brand" as something you are passionate about; to do a "job" or run a business based on your interests where you actually love what you do so much, that you don't want to quit. How do you all define your brand? Why? I ask as a means of assisting myself in figuring out what my brand is. Be it promoting other's products, should I choose a product or group of products that I love and call that my brand? I love to mentor people and seem to be decent at it; should mentoring be my brand? What say you? Signed, What's My Brand? A.K.A. Johnna Ingram
"Branding" seems to be popping up a lot lately, at least for me. I can see how someone who sells their own products or has a store that sells certain products would be able to define what their brand is, but how does one define their brand when one promotes someone else's product?
In an interview I heard on YouTube this morning, they defined "brand" as something you are passionate about; to do a "job" or run a business based on your interests where you actually love what you do so much, that you don't want to quit.

How do you all define your brand? Why?

I ask as a means of assisting myself in figuring out what my brand is. Be it promoting other's products, should I choose a product or group of products that I love and call that my brand? I love to mentor people and seem to be decent at it; should mentoring be my brand?

What say you?

Signed,
What's My Brand?
A.K.A. Johnna Ingram
6x SUPPORT
Johnna I.

United States

Posted 6 days ago

JOHNNA, hello! You have just perfectly described your brand - INSTRUCTION! This is really a decent job, a decent brand, a worthy use of yourself. I wish you and your affiliates success. Such a mentor as you - cool![img]https://i.imgur.com/KluB4QF.png[/img]
JOHNNA, hello! You have just perfectly described your brand - INSTRUCTION! This is really a decent job, a decent brand, a worthy use of yourself. I wish you and your affiliates success. Such a mentor as you - cool!
SUPPORT
Сергей Б.

Russian Federation

Posted 6 days ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

I think we need to " feel it inside", Johnna... Opinions of other people might help us to "recognize" it...as we might " learn" how other people "see us" or "feel us"... but, in the end, we need to find the truth in our hearth...mind...what is that we REALLY love to do? Your brand could hardly be something you DO NOT LIKE to do. We are good in doing something when we put our heart in it...all our passion, knowledge, time...everything...all ourselves... that's our brand.
I think we need to " feel it inside", Johnna...

Opinions of other people might help us to "recognize" it...as we might " learn"
how other people "see us" or "feel us"... but, in the end, we need to find the
truth in our hearth...mind...what is that we REALLY love to do?

Your brand could hardly be something you DO NOT LIKE to do.

We are good in doing something when we put our heart in it...all our passion,
knowledge, time...everything...all ourselves... that's our brand.
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,334 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1550764]I think we need to " feel it inside", Johnna... Opinions of other people might help us to "recognize" it...as we might " learn" how other people "see us" or "feel us"... but, in the end, we need to find the truth in our hearth...mind...what is that we REALLY love to do? Your brand could hardly be something you DO NOT LIKE to do. We are good in doing something when we put our heart in it...all our passion, knowledge, time...everything...all ourselves... that's our brand.[/quote] Hi, For me Tanja nailed it, because in my opinion brand is something you passionate about, similar to talent which you possess because your talent is what you find easy to do but your heart cannot do without. Similarly, you could have a brand based on it's monetary value alone without interest. However, if one has interest in the product then more likely to succeed. Lastly, you could a brand based on research or experience or skills, but for me it is being an ENTREPRENEUR! Cheers!, :bowtie:
Tanja K. posted:
I think we need to " feel it inside", Johnna...

Opinions of other people might help us to "recognize" it...as we might " learn"
how other people "see us" or "feel us"... but, in the end, we need to find the
truth in our hearth...mind...what is that we REALLY love to do?

Your brand could hardly be something you DO NOT LIKE to do.

We are good in doing something when we put our heart in it...all our passion,
knowledge, time...everything...all ourselves... that's our brand.

Hi,

For me Tanja nailed it, because in my opinion brand is something you passionate about, similar to talent which you possess because your talent is what you find easy to do but your heart cannot do without.

Similarly, you could have a brand based on it's monetary value alone without interest. However, if one has interest in the product then more likely to succeed.

Lastly, you could a brand based on research or experience or skills, but for me it is being an ENTREPRENEUR!

Cheers!,

25x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #15

Posted 6 days ago 1 Reply

WHAT IS A BRAND? "[b]Brand (as defined by the American Marketing Association), is a "name, term, design, symbol, or any other feature that identifies one seller's good or service as distinct from those of other sellers." In its broader sense, a "brand" can represent any organization, project, campaign, or cause and can take many forms; including a name, sign, symbol, color scheme, slogan or any combination of a name, sign, symbol, color scheme or slogan. [/b] Good marketing requires that you "brand" your business venture and, preferably, each campaign you launch. An effective brand requires an attention grabbing name, logo and color scheme. Your logo should incorporate, or be accompanied by, a slogan--a short sentence or phrase expressing the essence of what you have to offer. This is our definition in Internet Income course here, https://www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/Lesson2_4
WHAT IS A BRAND?

"Brand (as defined by the American Marketing Association), is a "name, term, design, symbol, or any other feature that identifies one seller's good or service as distinct from those of other sellers." In its broader sense, a "brand" can represent any organization, project, campaign, or cause and can take many forms; including a name, sign, symbol, color scheme, slogan or any combination of a name, sign, symbol, color scheme or slogan.

Good marketing requires that you "brand" your business venture and, preferably, each campaign you launch. An effective brand requires an attention grabbing name, logo and color scheme. Your logo should incorporate, or be accompanied by, a slogan--a short sentence or phrase expressing the essence of what you have to offer.

This is our definition in Internet Income course here, www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/Lesson2_4
73x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #7

Posted 6 days ago, edited 6 days ago

[b]I am currently creating a DUPLICATION MACHINE FOR SFI and Brand Development is the first requirement[/b] [u][b]BRAND DEVELOPMENT FOR MY MACHINE/SYSTEM[b][/u] [b]1. What is the name of your company?[/b] (Which of the following domain names I own do you suggest?) A. bingobaldo.com B. everymemberwins.com C. getnetexpert.com D. goingviral.marketing E. mypayingtraffic.com F. trafficpowersystem.com G. sfibuilder.com H, valids.com [b]2. What do you or your company stand for?[/b]: Network Marketing Duplication Machine For SFI [b]3. What do you or your company stand against?[/b]: Commonly used old strategies that are not producing expected results which are usually complicated to duplicate; costly; non-targeted with a central message for the wrong people shown at the wrong time [b]4. What is your ultimate vision for your business?[/b]: Successful and Excited Duplicating Team Leaders In My Team [b]5. What is your company’s purpose?[/b]: Simple Duplicable Recruiting System With Consistent Results [b]6. What is your unique selling proposition?[/b]: Interviewing Qualified Prospects Who Apply To Join My SFI Team [b]7. Who is your target customer?[/b]: Online Home Business Oriented Entrepreneurs With Financial Muscle [b]8. What are their biggest issues or pain points?[/b]: A. Lack of Business Experience or Solid Business Orientation B. Lack of Focus with Easy Distraction C. Never Taking Action D. Lack of commitment [b]9. How do you solve those issues or relieve the pain?[/b] A. Specialization B. Burning Determination C. Apply Duplicating Machine /System Consistently D. Understand What Failure Means For My Goal To Help My Team Leaders To Help Their Own Team Leaders
I am currently creating a DUPLICATION MACHINE FOR SFI and Brand Development is the first requirement

BRAND DEVELOPMENT FOR MY MACHINE/SYSTEM[b]

[b]1. What is the name of your company?
(Which of the following domain names I own do you suggest?)
A. bingobaldo.com B. everymemberwins.com C. getnetexpert.com D. goingviral.marketing
E. mypayingtraffic.com F. trafficpowersystem.com G. sfibuilder.com H, valids.com

2. What do you or your company stand for?: Network Marketing Duplication Machine For SFI

3. What do you or your company stand against?: Commonly used old strategies that are not producing expected results which are usually complicated to duplicate; costly; non-targeted with a central message for the wrong people shown at the wrong time

4. What is your ultimate vision for your business?: Successful and Excited Duplicating Team Leaders In My Team

5. What is your company’s purpose?: Simple Duplicable Recruiting System With Consistent Results

6. What is your unique selling proposition?: Interviewing Qualified Prospects Who Apply To Join My SFI Team

7. Who is your target customer?: Online Home Business Oriented Entrepreneurs With Financial Muscle

8. What are their biggest issues or pain points?:
A. Lack of Business Experience or Solid Business Orientation
B. Lack of Focus with Easy Distraction
C. Never Taking Action
D. Lack of commitment

9. How do you solve those issues or relieve the pain?
A. Specialization
B. Burning Determination
C. Apply Duplicating Machine /System Consistently
D. Understand What Failure Means For My Goal To Help My Team Leaders To Help Their Own Team Leaders
2x SUPPORT
Bing O.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1550783]WHAT IS A BRAND? "[b]Brand (as defined by the American Marketing Association), is a "name, term, design, symbol, or any other feature that identifies one seller's good or service as distinct from those of other sellers." In its broader sense, a "brand" can represent any organization, project, campaign, or cause and can take many forms; including a name, sign, symbol, color scheme, slogan or any combination of a name, sign, symbol, color scheme or slogan. [/b] Good marketing requires that you "brand" your business venture and, preferably, each campaign you launch. [b]An effective brand requires an attention grabbing name, logo and color scheme[/b]. Your logo should incorporate, or be accompanied by, a slogan--a short sentence or phrase expressing the essence of what you have to offer. This is our definition in Internet Income course here, https://www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/Lesson2_4[/quote] [b] An effective brand requires an attention grabbing name, logo and color scheme[/b] Giving it just a name or a logo is an " empty box" if it's not backed up with all your knowledge, passion, efforts, persistence, patience...
Michael A. posted:
WHAT IS A BRAND?

"Brand (as defined by the American Marketing Association), is a "name, term, design, symbol, or any other feature that identifies one seller's good or service as distinct from those of other sellers." In its broader sense, a "brand" can represent any organization, project, campaign, or cause and can take many forms; including a name, sign, symbol, color scheme, slogan or any combination of a name, sign, symbol, color scheme or slogan.

Good marketing requires that you "brand" your business venture and, preferably, each campaign you launch. An effective brand requires an attention grabbing name, logo and color scheme. Your logo should incorporate, or be accompanied by, a slogan--a short sentence or phrase expressing the essence of what you have to offer.

This is our definition in Internet Income course here, www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/Lesson2_4

An effective brand requires an attention grabbing name, logo and color scheme

Giving it just a name or a logo is an " empty box" if it's not backed up with all
your knowledge, passion, efforts, persistence, patience...
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,334 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

| Edit settings