Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Astro Auctions Posts by SFI Corporate

Posted 5 months ago More by Gery 1 Reply

As I've mentioned in other threads, we are very active in bringing in physical items. Earlier this week, in fact, we added dozens of them to our catalog and many, many more are on the way. And that's not even counting thousands of products that could be coming soon from ECAs. P.S. Yes, laptop computer and tablets are coming very soon!
As I've mentioned in other threads, we are very active in bringing in physical items. Earlier this week, in fact, we added dozens of them to our catalog and many, many more are on the way. And that's not even counting thousands of products that could be coming soon from ECAs.

P.S. Yes, laptop computer and tablets are coming very soon!
Gery

United States

Posted 5 months ago More by Gery 3 Replies

[quote=1487404][quote=1487309]As I've mentioned in other threads, we are very active in bringing in physical items. Earlier this week, in fact, we added dozens of them to our catalog and many, many more are on the way. And that's not even counting thousands of products that could be coming soon from ECAs. P.S. Yes, laptop computer and tablets are coming very soon![/quote] Hi Gery: How would the physical products work as far as shipping goes and as far as boarding & fuelling times?[/quote] Hi Jessie, They'll work exactly the same. Shipping costs will be included in the "reserve price" (funded during the Fueling stage). Once fueled, we'll name the winner and the item will be shipped to the winner as soon as they claim their win. No checkout, no additional costs, they just have to hit the "claim" button.
Jessie M. posted:
Gery posted:
As I've mentioned in other threads, we are very active in bringing in physical items. Earlier this week, in fact, we added dozens of them to our catalog and many, many more are on the way. And that's not even counting thousands of products that could be coming soon from ECAs.

Hi Gery: How would the physical products work as far as shipping goes and as far as boarding & fuelling times?

Hi Jessie,

They'll work exactly the same. Shipping costs will be included in the "reserve price" (funded during the Fueling stage). Once fueled, we'll name the winner and the item will be shipped to the winner as soon as they claim their win. No checkout, no additional costs, they just have to hit the "claim" button.
Gery

United States

Posted 5 months ago More by Gery

[quote=1487515]The challenge we - South Africa citizens - face is shipping fees that are very expensive. So, would this apply to countries like ours as well? [/quote] Yes
JENNY J. posted:
The challenge we - South Africa citizens - face is shipping fees that are very expensive.

So, would this apply to countries like ours as well?

Yes
Gery

United States

Posted 5 months ago More by Gery 2 Replies

[quote=1487527]Do not understand why Amazon Gift Cards need to be physically shipped when the code code be delivered electronically via Email. That worked in the past, Hans B. [/quote] Amazon gift cards are provided in digital form, sent to your email address.
Hans B. posted:
Do not understand why Amazon Gift Cards need to be physically shipped when the code code be delivered electronically via Email. That worked in the past,

Hans B.

Amazon gift cards are provided in digital form, sent to your email address.
Gery

United States

[quote=1488052][quote=1487481][quote=1487404][quote=1487309]As I've mentioned in other threads, we are very active in bringing in physical items. Earlier this week, in fact, we added dozens of them to our catalog and many, many more are on the way. And that's not even counting thousands of products that could be coming soon from ECAs. P.S. Yes, laptop computer and tablets are coming very soon![/quote] Hi Gery: How would the physical products work as far as shipping goes and as far as boarding & fuelling times?[/quote] Hi Jessie, They'll work exactly the same. Shipping costs will be included in the "reserve price" (funded during the Fueling stage). Once fueled, we'll name the winner and the item will be shipped to the winner as soon as they claim their win. No checkout, no additional costs, they just have to hit the "claim" button.[/quote] Thanks for encouraging replies Gery . Can same be done for all the SFI gears/goodies currently being offered ? I am sure ,products like Back Pack or Pen set don't have shipping restrictions like Silver or Gold and can be shipped to almost all countries . This will allow all of us to participate in this auctions . Regards [/quote] We have to take one step at a time. If these new items attract a lot of bidders, we can certainly do versions for international members. The reserve price will be more, to cover the greater shipping costs, but they can be done IF there is interest from our international members. But, again, allow us to first make sure the model is sound before we broaden it.
Stewart W. posted:
Gery posted:
Jessie M. posted:
Gery posted:

Hi Gery: How would the physical products work as far as shipping goes and as far as boarding & fuelling times?

Hi Jessie,

They'll work exactly the same. Shipping costs will be included in the "reserve price" (funded during the Fueling stage). Once fueled, we'll name the winner and the item will be shipped to the winner as soon as they claim their win. No checkout, no additional costs, they just have to hit the "claim" button.

Thanks for encouraging replies Gery .
Can same be done for all the SFI gears/goodies currently being offered ?
I am sure ,products like Back Pack or Pen set don't have shipping restrictions like Silver or Gold and can be shipped to almost all countries .
This will allow all of us to participate in this auctions .
Regards

We have to take one step at a time. If these new items attract a lot of bidders, we can certainly do versions for international members. The reserve price will be more, to cover the greater shipping costs, but they can be done IF there is interest from our international members. But, again, allow us to first make sure the model is sound before we broaden it.
Gery

United States

[quote=1488185]I agree Stewart AA is a success,however I think they should allow us to bid on products like silver and other items that required shipping out side the US regardless of us living out the US because some of us have family living in the USA that we can ship our product to. [/quote] We may very well be able to allow you to bid and then have the item shipped to a country where we can ship to (give us a little time, our lists of features to program for Astro is VERY long right now)...but there are absolutely only a few countries (about 17) in the world that will allow us to ship silver to. Of course we cannot violate international law and expect to stay in business!
Stephanie . posted:
I agree Stewart AA is a success,however I think they should allow us to bid on products like silver and other items that required shipping out side the US regardless of us living out the US because some of us have family living in the USA that we can ship our product to.

We may very well be able to allow you to bid and then have the item shipped to a country where we can ship to (give us a little time, our lists of features to program for Astro is VERY long right now)...but there are absolutely only a few countries (about 17) in the world that will allow us to ship silver to. Of course we cannot violate international law and expect to stay in business!
Gery

United States

| Edit settings