Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Astro Auctions

Posted 7 days ago More by Stewart W.

Astro auctions are a huge success and we all are enjoying it by winning lots of rewardicals , VP , matches and moves . Only drawback I see is ,no physical products yet for which we can bid on . There has been few silver auctions but they are limited to handful of countries and we can not bid for it . To make them a huge success and earn commissions by promoting AA , We need few attractive products such as iPads and laptops which can be shipped worldwide . Your thoughts please .
Astro auctions are a huge success and we all are enjoying it by winning lots of rewardicals , VP , matches and moves .
Only drawback I see is ,no physical products yet for which we can bid on . There has been few silver auctions but they are limited to handful of countries and we can not bid for it .
To make them a huge success and earn commissions by promoting AA , We need few attractive products such as iPads and laptops which can be shipped worldwide .
Your thoughts please .
7x SUPPORT
Stewart W.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago

[quote=1487184]Astro auctions are a huge success and we all are enjoying it by winning lots of rewardicals , VP , matches and moves . Only drawback I see is ,no physical products yet for which we can bid on . There has been few silver auctions but they are limited to handful of countries and we can not bid for it . To make them a huge success and earn commissions by promoting AA , We need few attractive products such as iPads and laptops which can be shipped worldwide . Your thoughts please .[/quote] Yes, Stewart! I do agree a hundred percent with your observation and proposal ! The way the Astro Auctions look today is much more acceptable for SFI affiliates due to plethora of TCredits, Rewardical tokens, Versa Points , Matches and Moves which can not be so attractive to the "outer world". So, you have my vote on this ! Best regards !
Stewart W. posted:
Astro auctions are a huge success and we all are enjoying it by winning lots of rewardicals , VP , matches and moves .
Only drawback I see is ,no physical products yet for which we can bid on . There has been few silver auctions but they are limited to handful of countries and we can not bid for it .
To make them a huge success and earn commissions by promoting AA , We need few attractive products such as iPads and laptops which can be shipped worldwide .
Your thoughts please .

Yes, Stewart!

I do agree a hundred percent with your observation and proposal ! The way the Astro Auctions look today is much more acceptable for SFI affiliates due to plethora of TCredits, Rewardical tokens, Versa Points , Matches and Moves which can not be so attractive to the "outer world".

So, you have my vote on this !

Best regards !
281x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 7 days ago

I believe that once AA is in full swing and being introduced to the global public, such items will be available to bid on. I think the waters are still being tested at the moment Stewart and why goods mainly pertinent to affiliates are being auctioned.
I believe that once AA is in full swing and being introduced to the global public, such items will be available to bid on. I think the waters are still being tested at the moment Stewart and why goods mainly pertinent to affiliates are being auctioned.
SUPPORT
George B.

South Africa

Posted 7 days ago More by JENNY J.

Hi Steward! :wave: I too simply love the Astro Auctions because of the various Constellation Prizes that we are rewarded with! :thumbsup: There have been previous Forum posts that mentioned the fact that more products will be added in future. In fact, I saw a couple today that contained new products, one of which was mentioned in this thread: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=130116 I saw another one for an SFI Earbud case and another one for a pocket token (I fail to remember the wording at this stage). I thus am sure that SFI Corporate will be introducing a whole lot more in the near future. For affiliates like me though, we are unfortunately limited in terms of physical products because of high shipping costs and because we don't have a US address (so we have to bid sensibly on those types of auctions). It would be fabulous though to have auctions for products such as those you've mentioned (though affiliates with little TCredits won't stand a chance to win BUT have the Constellation Prizes as rewards!). [b]We have seen so many new introductions only in the Astro sphere that it wouldn't come as a surprise to see such products listed very soon :boom: :sparkles: So I guess we just have to watch the Astro space! :boom: :sparkles:[/b] All the best with [b]building your business using Astro Auctions as a powerful vehicle[/b]! :thumbsup: Kind regards and God bless :pray: Jenny Julies
Hi Steward!

I too simply love the Astro Auctions because of the various Constellation Prizes that we are rewarded with!

There have been previous Forum posts that mentioned the fact that more products will be added in future. In fact, I saw a couple today that contained new products, one of which was mentioned in this thread: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=130116

I saw another one for an SFI Earbud case and another one for a pocket token (I fail to remember the wording at this stage).

I thus am sure that SFI Corporate will be introducing a whole lot more in the near future.

For affiliates like me though, we are unfortunately limited in terms of physical products because of high shipping costs and because we don't have a US address (so we have to bid sensibly on those types of auctions).

It would be fabulous though to have auctions for products such as those you've mentioned (though affiliates with little TCredits won't stand a chance to win BUT have the Constellation Prizes as rewards!).

We have seen so many new introductions only in the Astro sphere that it wouldn't come as a surprise to see such products listed very soon
So I guess we just have to watch the Astro space!

All the best with building your business using Astro Auctions as a powerful vehicle!

Kind regards and God bless

Jenny Julies

SUPPORT
JENNY J.

South Africa

Posted 7 days ago More by Sanjeev S. 1 Reply

:wave: :wave: We are seeing so many items in AA for which we are not even allowed to bid: :weary: :tired_face: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ OOPS This item does not ship to India :point_left: :speak_no_evil: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :expressionless: [ :pray: ] WHY can i not be allowed to BID > WIN &* GIFT to someone :question: Instead of saying :point_right: OOPS :thumbsdown:, WHY NOT:: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please NOTE "before you bid":thumbsup: This item does not ship to India ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ AND, :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :grinning:let the member decide :raised_hands: :v: Just an idea... $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA

We are seeing so many items in AA for which we are not even
allowed to bid:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOPS
This item does not ship to India

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[
]
WHY can i not be allowed to BID > WIN &* GIFT to someone

Instead of saying
OOPS
, WHY NOT::
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please NOTE "before you bid"

This item does not ship to India
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND,
let the member decide

Just an idea...

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Sanjeev S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago

You are impatient! Astro auction sales are still running, that's a lot of work to develop and they are at SFI for three weeks.

You are impatient!

Astro auction sales are still running, that's a lot of work to develop and they are at SFI for three weeks.
Martine G.

France

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago More by Gery 1 Reply

As I've mentioned in other threads, we are very active in bringing in physical items. Earlier this week, in fact, we added dozens of them to our catalog and many, many more are on the way. And that's not even counting thousands of products that could be coming soon from ECAs. P.S. Yes, laptop computer and tablets are coming very soon!
As I've mentioned in other threads, we are very active in bringing in physical items. Earlier this week, in fact, we added dozens of them to our catalog and many, many more are on the way. And that's not even counting thousands of products that could be coming soon from ECAs.

P.S. Yes, laptop computer and tablets are coming very soon!
Gery

United States

Posted 7 days ago More by Jessie M. 1 Reply

[quote=1487309]As I've mentioned in other threads, we are very active in bringing in physical items. Earlier this week, in fact, we added dozens of them to our catalog and many, many more are on the way. And that's not even counting thousands of products that could be coming soon from ECAs. P.S. Yes, laptop computer and tablets are coming very soon![/quote] Hi Gery: How would the physical products work as far as shipping goes and as far as boarding & fuelling times?
Gery posted:
As I've mentioned in other threads, we are very active in bringing in physical items. Earlier this week, in fact, we added dozens of them to our catalog and many, many more are on the way. And that's not even counting thousands of products that could be coming soon from ECAs.

Hi Gery: How would the physical products work as far as shipping goes and as far as boarding & fuelling times?
113x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago More by Gery 3 Replies

[quote=1487404][quote=1487309]As I've mentioned in other threads, we are very active in bringing in physical items. Earlier this week, in fact, we added dozens of them to our catalog and many, many more are on the way. And that's not even counting thousands of products that could be coming soon from ECAs. P.S. Yes, laptop computer and tablets are coming very soon![/quote] Hi Gery: How would the physical products work as far as shipping goes and as far as boarding & fuelling times?[/quote] Hi Jessie, They'll work exactly the same. Shipping costs will be included in the "reserve price" (funded during the Fueling stage). Once fueled, we'll name the winner and the item will be shipped to the winner as soon as they claim their win. No checkout, no additional costs, they just have to hit the "claim" button.
Jessie M. posted:
Gery posted:

Hi Gery: How would the physical products work as far as shipping goes and as far as boarding & fuelling times?

Hi Jessie,

They'll work exactly the same. Shipping costs will be included in the "reserve price" (funded during the Fueling stage). Once fueled, we'll name the winner and the item will be shipped to the winner as soon as they claim their win. No checkout, no additional costs, they just have to hit the "claim" button.
Gery

United States

Posted 7 days ago

I saw a nice looking backpack has been added today. Perhaps you should check all AA products every day. SFI is slowly adding new products on a daily process, I think.
I saw a nice looking backpack has been added today. Perhaps you should check all AA products every day. SFI is slowly adding new products on a daily process, I think.
9x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Posted 7 days ago

Stewart ~ I think Gery mentioned at the inception announcement of AA that there would be more non-affiliate targeted prizes in the future and what we are seeing now with AA Is just the beginning. Anita Alicea
Stewart ~ I think Gery mentioned at the inception announcement of AA that there would be more non-affiliate targeted prizes in the future and what we are seeing now with AA Is just the beginning. Anita Alicea

SUPPORT
Anita A.

United States

Posted 7 days ago More by JENNY J. 1 Reply

[quote=1487481][quote=1487404][quote=1487309]As I've mentioned in other threads, we are very active in bringing in physical items. Earlier this week, in fact, we added dozens of them to our catalog and many, many more are on the way. And that's not even counting thousands of products that could be coming soon from ECAs. P.S. Yes, laptop computer and tablets are coming very soon![/quote] Hi Gery: How would the physical products work as far as shipping goes and as far as boarding & fuelling times?[/quote] Hi Jessie, They'll work exactly the same. Shipping costs will be included in the "reserve price" (funded during the Fueling stage). Once fueled, we'll name the winner and the item will be shipped to the winner as soon as they claim their win. No checkout, no additional costs, they just have to hit the "claim" button.[/quote] Hi Gery! :wave: This is excellent news, thanks! :clap: :sparkles: The challenge we - South Africa citizens - face is shipping fees that are very expensive. So, would this apply to countries like ours as well? Kind regards and God bless :pray: Jenny Julies
Gery posted:
Jessie M. posted:
Gery posted:

Hi Jessie,

They'll work exactly the same. Shipping costs will be included in the "reserve price" (funded during the Fueling stage). Once fueled, we'll name the winner and the item will be shipped to the winner as soon as they claim their win. No checkout, no additional costs, they just have to hit the "claim" button.

Hi Gery!

This is excellent news, thanks!

The challenge we - South Africa citizens - face is shipping fees that are very expensive.

So, would this apply to countries like ours as well?

Kind regards and God bless

Jenny Julies
SUPPORT
JENNY J.

South Africa

| Edit settings