SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

YOU won the 3,000 RT Rocket Box

Posted 4 months ago More by James M.

YOU won the 3,000 RT Rocket Box. Congratulations! Javajames Javajames also won the Rocket Box. However, when I checked my ledger it only issued 1000RT Aug 10, 18 Astro Auction #1159 Rocket Box 1,000 tokens Am I missing something? Surely it clearly states I won 3000RT and not a share of the 3000RT Can someone shed some light on this, please Thank you Ps I am also very grateful for the windfall no matter the size James M
YOU won the 3,000 RT Rocket Box. Congratulations! Javajames Javajames also won the Rocket Box.

However, when I checked my ledger it only issued 1000RT
Aug 10, 18 Astro Auction #1159 Rocket Box 1,000 tokens

Am I missing something? Surely it clearly states I won 3000RT and not a share of the 3000RT

Can someone shed some light on this, please

Thank you

Ps I am also very grateful for the windfall no matter the size

James M
4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 4 months ago

Hi James! :wave: Congratulations :clap: :sparkles: :clap: on winning the Rocket box draw! I entered that same auction and I was very excited to see your name appear as the Rocket Box winner though I had to chuckle to see your name appearing thrice! I think it is a system's glitch that you have to take up with Support. There have been a couple of threads about the Rocket Box issue: This one: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=130115 and this one: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=130092 So, I'm sure Support is attending to it but I suggest you submit a ticket to query why you were only credited with 1000 RT instead of the 3000 RT as per the Rocket Box. All the best with the future draws & prizes! :thumbsup: Kind regards and God bless :pray: Jenny Julies
Hi James!

Congratulations
on winning the Rocket box draw!

I entered that same auction and I was very excited to see your name appear as the Rocket Box winner though I had to chuckle to see your name appearing thrice!

I think it is a system's glitch that you have to take up with Support.

There have been a couple of threads about the Rocket Box issue:
This one: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=130115
and
this one: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=130092

So, I'm sure Support is attending to it but I suggest you submit a ticket to query why you were only credited with 1000 RT instead of the 3000 RT as per the Rocket Box.

All the best with the future draws & prizes!

Kind regards and God bless

Jenny Julies
SUPPORT
JENNY J.

South Africa

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

There have been several posts about the multiple Rocket Box winners and it appears there are still a couple of programming bugs that need to get sorted. From reading the posts, it looks like the Rocket Box should be shared by multiple winners, but as in your case, and others, it shows that all were won by one person. I believe you will find that you are supposed to be sharing the RB winnings with two other players, despite the email you received. That is one of the bugs that I'm sure will be fixed very soon. I might be wrong, but I think not. Hope this helps. Rich Richardson
There have been several posts about the multiple Rocket Box winners and it appears there are still a couple of programming bugs that need to get sorted. From reading the posts, it looks like the Rocket Box should be shared by multiple winners, but as in your case, and others, it shows that all were won by one person. I believe you will find that you are supposed to be sharing the RB winnings with two other players, despite the email you received. That is one of the bugs that I'm sure will be fixed very soon.

I might be wrong, but I think not. Hope this helps.

Rich Richardson
4x SUPPORT
Richard R.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 months ago More by Snezana M.

[quote=1487173]YOU won the 3,000 RT Rocket Box. Congratulations! Javajames Javajames also won the Rocket Box. However, when I checked my ledger it only issued 1000RT Aug 10, 18 Astro Auction #1159 Rocket Box 1,000 tokens Am I missing something? Surely it clearly states I won 3000RT and not a share of the 3000RT Can someone shed some light on this, please Thank you Ps I am also very grateful for the windfall no matter the size James M [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/rQTvISv.jpg[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/TrSuP7c.jpg[/img] 1000 RT not 5000
James M. posted:
YOU won the 3,000 RT Rocket Box. Congratulations! Javajames Javajames also won the Rocket Box.

Am I missing something? Surely it clearly states I won 3000RT and not a share of the 3000RT

Thank you

James M

1000 RT not 5000
35x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by James M. 2 Replies

Thank you, Jenny, for your advice. I will pop a ticket into support what is the worse that can happen?? Thank You
Thank you, Jenny, for your advice. I will pop a ticket into support what is the worse that can happen??

Thank You
4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 4 months ago More by Tanja K.

Ahhh...that was YOU, James! LOL I just posted on the other thread about it... you might find the answer here... https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1487136#post-1487136
Ahhh...that was YOU, James!
LOL
I just posted on the other thread about it...
you might find the answer here...

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1487136#post-1487136
174x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,638 | Followers: 1,120 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

[quote=1487190]Thank you, Jenny, for your advice. I will pop a ticket into support what is the worse that can happen?? Thank You[/quote] That's BUG, you got 1000 RT. Always the first to get the letters to get all the RT, but when you open the flight log you see how much you got as in the RT ledger.
James M. posted:
Thank you, Jenny, for your advice. I will pop a ticket into support what is the worse that can happen??

Thank You

That's BUG, you got 1000 RT. Always the first to get the letters to get all the RT, but when you open the flight log you see how much you got as in the RT ledger.
35x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

If there are three winners, we still do not know who are the other two winners...:smile:
If there are three winners, we still do not know who are the other two winners...
2x SUPPORT
Koviljka B.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion

[quote=1487190]Thank you, Jenny, for your advice. I will pop a ticket into support what is the worse that can happen?? Thank You[/quote] If your ticket support approves, let me say I'm typing for 5000 RT, I think it's a reality when our names are found many times. Thanks.
James M. posted:

Thank You

If your ticket support approves, let me say I'm typing for 5000 RT, I think it's a reality when our names are found many times. Thanks.
35x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Congratulations on your win James. However, there is no need to send a support ticket. This is straight forward issue. It is not possible for one particular bidder to win 3 Rocket box. It is certainly a glitch. THE ROCKET BOX MUST BE WON BY 5 DIFFERENT BIDDERS if the action indicate so. That is why you only saw 1000RT in your account. I know it would be corrected on the flight log with time. Best regards.
Congratulations on your win James.

However, there is no need to send a support ticket. This is straight forward issue.
It is not possible for one particular bidder to win 3 Rocket box. It is certainly a glitch. THE ROCKET BOX MUST BE WON BY 5 DIFFERENT BIDDERS if the action indicate so.
That is why you only saw 1000RT in your account. I know it would be corrected on the flight log with time.

Best regards.
16x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #17

Posted 4 months ago

Dear James, You are Right. I participated at the same astro auction. I have seen "Javajames Javajames Javajames won 3,000 RT Rocket Box". That means you have won 3,000 Rewardicals & it should be deposited into your Rewardical Account after Claiming. Have you claimed after winning? Check it. Thanks. Bijan Kanti Pandit
Dear James,
You are Right. I participated at the same astro auction. I have seen "Javajames Javajames Javajames won 3,000 RT Rocket Box". That means you have won 3,000 Rewardicals & it should be deposited into your Rewardical Account after Claiming. Have you claimed after winning? Check it.
Thanks.
Bijan Kanti Pandit

Bijan Kanti P.

Bangladesh

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=1487173]YOU won the 3,000 RT Rocket Box. Congratulations! Javajames Javajames also won the Rocket Box. However, when I checked my ledger it only issued 1000RT Aug 10, 18 Astro Auction #1159 Rocket Box 1,000 tokens Am I missing something? Surely it clearly states I won 3000RT and not a share of the 3000RT Can someone shed some light on this, please Thank you Ps I am also very grateful for the windfall no matter the size James M [/quote] Hey James, there was a display issue with the multiple rocket box auctions. You won one of the rocket boxes, where your name was shown again there should have been someone else's names (as you see in the Flight Log)
James M. posted:

Thank you

James M

Hey James, there was a display issue with the multiple rocket box auctions. You won one of the rocket boxes, where your name was shown again there should have been someone else's names (as you see in the Flight Log)
Kyle

United States

| Edit settings