SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Letter to a friend

Posted 4 months ago More by Mizanur R.

How are you? Hope you are doing well with the best of your health and mind. With reference to my mail given to you a few days back, I wish to let you know that SFI (Strong Future International) Marketing Group was launched in 1998. Starting with just one product, sold only in the United States, SFI has now grown to more than 10,000 products and services (and growing daily) sold in more than 190 countries around the world. SFI was created to allow anyone with a computer and Internet access the opportunity to tap into the worldwide e-commerce revolution. Anyone of legal age in his or her country can become an SFI affiliate for free by filling out an online registration form. There is no obligation or purchase requirements of any kind. Once registered, affiliates are provided with professional Websites for marketing SFI's products on the Internet. SFI also provides all necessary sale support services, such as customer service, payment processing, and product shipment – all at no cost to the affiliate. For each sale generated, SFI pays the referring affiliate a commission. Additional commissions can be earned by building and leading affiliate groups. See the link below (please read thoroughly): https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/AboutSFI#Gery You will be amazed to see The Rule of Success (please read thoroughly): https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index My dear, The days are passing away. When I joined my present company in 1998, I was not fluent with Computer. Just learnt to handle it. One day while browsing the net, it was near to the year 2000 or somehow like that, got the page of SFI. Being curious I joined SFI. It pleased me and I went on doing the daily task (making the red tabs green in the Home page) daily. But as the month went on ending I felt there remains a great task to promote myself. This requires some money. But I failed to deposit due to my ignorance which lead me to frustration and I have to quit. But fortunately, I didn’t close my account. All on a sudden after so many days, on last Nov 2017, as I was thinking of a second income I went on knocking my memory to find the web address of SFI and it was a miracle for me as I found it (please believe me, nothing is story here). My eyes glittered and was filled with water. Without any hesitation I joined newly again and now I am quite happy to run the business. Here in SFI, you will find all you need. The training page is here to train you and guide you properly. This is a great platform of learning, earning and playing games and auctions. In the forum pages you can ask to know what you want. You will have the liberty to share all your emotions and everything that is related to SFI (without violating the rules) see https://www.sfimg.com/forum/tips. You will be amazed to see the beautiful people in SFI those belong to a great family. We are all like family members. I passed a great time with you. I shared all my pain and happiness with you always. This is my special gift to you. Please don’t waste your time. Monthly spending a little amount for boosting your business may not give you a return at this moment, but it will. I do firmly believe that a day will obviously come I shall be taking advice from you how to build our next future. Kindly read the above twice, thrice or even more, then decide. Actually, there is nothing to think. Read the testimonials what others are saying. I shall hope you will be joining my team at the soonest. Thanks for the time May you be blessed always… Wish you all the best!!
How are you?
Hope you are doing well with the best of your health and mind.

With reference to my mail given to you a few days back, I wish to let you know that

SFI (Strong Future International) Marketing Group was launched in 1998. Starting with just one product, sold only in the United States, SFI has now grown to more than 10,000 products and services (and growing daily) sold in more than 190 countries around the world.

SFI was created to allow anyone with a computer and Internet access the opportunity to tap into the worldwide e-commerce revolution. Anyone of legal age in his or her country can become an SFI affiliate for free by filling out an online registration form. There is no obligation or purchase requirements of any kind.

Once registered, affiliates are provided with professional Websites for marketing SFI's products on the Internet. SFI also provides all necessary sale support services, such as customer service, payment processing, and product shipment – all at no cost to the affiliate. For each sale generated, SFI pays the referring affiliate a commission. Additional commissions can be earned by building and leading affiliate groups.

See the link below (please read thoroughly):
www.sfimg.com/Reference/AboutSFI#Gery

You will be amazed to see The Rule of Success (please read thoroughly):
www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index

My dear,

The days are passing away. When I joined my present company in 1998, I was not fluent with Computer. Just learnt to handle it. One day while browsing the net, it was near to the year 2000 or somehow like that, got the page of SFI. Being curious I joined SFI. It pleased me and I went on doing the daily task (making the red tabs green in the Home page) daily. But as the month went on ending I felt there remains a great task to promote myself. This requires some money. But I failed to deposit due to my ignorance which lead me to frustration and I have to quit. But fortunately, I didn’t close my account.

All on a sudden after so many days, on last Nov 2017, as I was thinking of a second income I went on knocking my memory to find the web address of SFI and it was a miracle for me as I found it (please believe me, nothing is story here). My eyes glittered and was filled with water. Without any hesitation I joined newly again and now I am quite happy to run the business.

Here in SFI, you will find all you need. The training page is here to train you and guide you properly. This is a great platform of learning, earning and playing games and auctions. In the forum pages you can ask to know what you want. You will have the liberty to share all your emotions and everything that is related to SFI (without violating the rules) see www.sfimg.com/forum/tips. You will be amazed to see the beautiful people in SFI those belong to a great family. We are all like family members.

I passed a great time with you. I shared all my pain and happiness with you always. This is my special gift to you. Please don’t waste your time. Monthly spending a little amount for boosting your business may not give you a return at this moment, but it will. I do firmly believe that a day will obviously come I shall be taking advice from you how to build our next future.

Kindly read the above twice, thrice or even more, then decide.

Actually, there is nothing to think. Read the testimonials what others are saying. I shall hope you will be joining my team at the soonest.

Thanks for the time
May you be blessed always…

Wish you all the best!!
7x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago 1 Reply

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, as like you this is my second journey with SFI. It is quite rare in life when we are presented with an opportunity to achieve personal growth from what we had previously left behind. Once again thank you for Sharing and I really wish you all the best on your new chapter. Kind Regards James M
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, as like you this is my second journey with SFI. It is quite rare in life when we are presented with an opportunity to achieve personal growth from what we had previously left behind.

Once again thank you for Sharing and I really wish you all the best on your new chapter.

Kind Regards

James M
4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

[quote=1487179]Thank you for sharing your experience with us, as like you this is my second journey with SFI. It is quite rare in life when we are presented with an opportunity to achieve personal growth from what we had previously left behind. Once again thank you for Sharing and I really wish you all the best on your new chapter. Kind Regards James M[/quote] Dear James, The day you stepped on forum pages, I started loving you. Your writings were so great. You are highly wekcome and thanks to you too. Wish you all the best and May you be blessed always.
James M. posted:
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, as like you this is my second journey with SFI. It is quite rare in life when we are presented with an opportunity to achieve personal growth from what we had previously left behind.

Once again thank you for Sharing and I really wish you all the best on your new chapter.

Kind Regards

James M

Dear James,
The day you stepped on forum pages, I started loving you. Your writings were so great.
You are highly wekcome and thanks to you too.
Wish you all the best and
May you be blessed always.
7x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Very expository and enlightening material. Permit me to make some modifications and adopt it for use.
Very expository and enlightening material. Permit me to make some modifications and adopt it for use.
SUPPORT
Austen A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago 2 Replies

Hi Mizanur, WELL DONE! I can not understand how someone receiving your letter could refuse your offer! Like you I am back for a second run with SFI and I can not begin to tell you how much I wish I had those intervening years back! But live and learn, I was chasing the next shiny object back then and have PAID the price for that chasing and it was expensive! If I can ever be of help let me know and I will certainly try! Be Well, Steve Lanier As Always A Motivational Meme! [img]https://i.imgur.com/wpMD2SC.jpg[/img]
Hi Mizanur,

WELL DONE!

I can not understand how someone receiving your letter could refuse your offer!

Like you I am back for a second run with SFI and I can not begin to tell you how much I wish I had those intervening years back! But live and learn, I was chasing the next shiny object back then and have PAID the price for that chasing and it was expensive!

If I can ever be of help let me know and I will certainly try!

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

As Always A Motivational Meme!

6x SUPPORT
Steve L.

United States

E365 Champion

[quote=1487216]Very expository and enlightening material. Permit me to make some modifications and adopt it for use.[/quote] Oh Sir, Thank you so much for the great reply. You are always at liberty to modify, it will be a huge gift for me. So kind of you...
Austen A. posted:

Oh Sir,
Thank you so much for the great reply.
You are always at liberty to modify, it will be a huge gift for me.
So kind of you...
7x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

[quote=1487221]Hi Mizanur, WELL DONE! I can not understand how someone receiving your letter could refuse your offer! Like you I am back for a second run with SFI and I can not begin to tell you how much I wish I had those intervening years back! But live and learn, I was chasing the next shiny object back then and have PAID the price for that chasing and it was expensive! If I can ever be of help let me know and I will certainly try! Be Well, Steve Lanier As Always A Motivational Meme! [img]https://i.imgur.com/wpMD2SC.jpg[/img] [/quote] Thank you Sir, Your words enlightened me. May you be blessed always...
Steve L. posted:
Hi Mizanur,

WELL DONE!

I can not understand how someone receiving your letter could refuse your offer!

Like you I am back for a second run with SFI and I can not begin to tell you how much I wish I had those intervening years back! But live and learn, I was chasing the next shiny object back then and have PAID the price for that chasing and it was expensive!

If I can ever be of help let me know and I will certainly try!

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

As Always A Motivational Meme!

Thank you Sir,
Your words enlightened me.
May you be blessed always...
7x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Thank you, Mizanar for sharing this with all of us here at SFI. This is also my second time around with this company and I am using what I learned the first time to make this time successful. May I be permitted to copy your letter, with my own modifications? Thank you again. God bless you and yours and may you be successful all the days of your life.
Thank you, Mizanar for sharing this with all of us here at SFI. This is also my second time around with this company and I am using what I learned the first time to make this time successful.
May I be permitted to copy your letter, with my own modifications?
Thank you again.
God bless you and yours and may you be successful all the days of your life.
Sara F.

United States

Liked by Douglas N. James K.

Mizanur, what a pleasure to read you story. Heart felt and true of the experience of so many of us. The big danger of SOS, shiny object syndrome, is such a problem in today's marketplace. We are all dealing with it in our groups all the time. Continuing reminders I find ineffective. It is the immediate gratification that many seem to be searching for. The lack of focus in the lives of those in our groups. The lack of determination that I am going to make this work, work until it works. Is evident widely in our groups. Someone who joins signs in once and is gone never gave themselves a chance to do anything. It is sad for these people but they were never really with us. It is those who come in hang around a few months, working around the edges. Talk to you a few times but never do any advertising or develop a group. To me these people are not really thinking about their business. They aren't requesting support but they do not seem to be applying the training. Don't seem to understand they should or must even though we try to lead them there. They have had some training but lack the focus and seemingly the drive to completely immerse themselves and decide that this the business for them. There seems to be no decision to really work at at their business. Solving all problems as they present themselves and insure the success of their business. They sort of run out of steam and fade away. Mizanur, I think it is these who faded away. Some of them are ones who are most likely to come back and work. They have seen that there is something here for them but they haven't quite been able to grab it and make it their own, yet. All we can do is support those who are working to the best of our ability and set an example for our teams.
Mizanur, what a pleasure to read you story. Heart felt and true of the experience of so many of us.

The big danger of SOS, shiny object syndrome, is such a problem in today's marketplace. We are all dealing with it in our groups all the time. Continuing reminders I find ineffective. It is the immediate gratification that many seem to be searching for.

The lack of focus in the lives of those in our groups. The lack of determination that I am going to make this work, work until it works. Is evident widely in our groups. Someone who joins signs in once and is gone never gave themselves a chance to do anything. It is sad for these people but they were never really with us.

It is those who come in hang around a few months, working around the edges. Talk to you a few times but never do any advertising or develop a group. To me these people are not really thinking about their business. They aren't requesting support but they do not seem to be applying the training. Don't seem to understand they should or must even though we try to lead them there.

They have had some training but lack the focus and seemingly the drive to completely immerse themselves and decide that this the business for them. There seems to be no decision to really work at at their business. Solving all problems as they present themselves and insure the success of their business. They sort of run out of steam and fade away.

Mizanur, I think it is these who faded away. Some of them are ones who are most likely to come back and work. They have seen that there is something here for them but they haven't quite been able to grab it and make it their own, yet.

All we can do is support those who are working to the best of our ability and set an example for our teams.
Joe W.

Canada

E365 Champion

I would like to thank you for the enlightening commentary regarding your experience with SFIMG. I'm sure that everyone that reads what you have said will be touched.
I would like to thank you for the enlightening commentary regarding your experience with SFIMG. I'm sure that everyone that reads what you have said will be touched.
6x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by James K.

[quote=1487256]Thank you, Mizanar for sharing this with all of us here at SFI. This is also my second time around with this company and I am using what I learned the first time to make this time successful. May I be permitted to copy your letter, with my own modifications? Thank you again. God bless you and yours and may you be successful all the days of your life.[/quote] Hello Sara, Thanks... Yes, ofcourse! Why not? You are obviously permitted to copy the letter. I am honored. It will be a great reward for me. I shall remain grateful to you!! May you be blessed always...
Sara F. posted:
Thank you, Mizanar for sharing this with all of us here at SFI. This is also my second time around with this company and I am using what I learned the first time to make this time successful.
May I be permitted to copy your letter, with my own modifications?
Thank you again.
God bless you and yours and may you be successful all the days of your life.

Hello Sara,
Thanks...
Yes, ofcourse! Why not? You are obviously permitted to copy the letter.
I am honored.
It will be a great reward for me.
I shall remain grateful to you!!
7x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Liked by James K.

[quote=1487353]I would like to thank y'ou for the enlightening commentary regarding your experience with SFIMG. I'm sure that everyone that reads what you have said will be touched.[/quote] Hello Mr Stephen, Thank you so much. I am grateful to know that you have enjoyed my writing. May you be blessed always...
Stephen B. posted:
I would like to thank y'ou for the enlightening commentary regarding your experience with SFIMG. I'm sure that everyone that reads what you have said will be touched.

Hello Mr Stephen,
Thank you so much.
I am grateful to know that you have enjoyed my writing.
7x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Liked by James K.

| Edit settings