SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Astro Auctions

Posted 5 months ago More by Teresa M.

Hello! Will someone please show me how to get to Astro Auctions from my homepage. I have tried different things and do get there but page keeps asking me to login which I do but still can't bid. But then received an email from SFI telling me my account is locked because someone tried to login too many times. I have tried this link as well TripleClicks.com/Astro/ but same thing happens. How do I get to Astro Auctions easily without frustration? Thank you!
Hello!
Will someone please show me how to get to Astro Auctions from my homepage. I have tried different things and do get there but page keeps asking me to login which I do but still can't bid. But then received an email from SFI telling me my account is locked because someone tried to login too many times. I have tried this link as well TripleClicks.com/Astro/ but same thing happens.
How do I get to Astro Auctions easily without frustration?
Thank you!
5x SUPPORT
Teresa M.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

[quote=1463889]Hello! Will someone please show me how to get to Astro Auctions from my homepage. I have tried different things and do get there but page keeps asking me to login which I do but still can't bid. But then received an email from SFI telling me my account is locked because someone tried to login too many times. I have tried this link as well TripleClicks.com/Astro/ but same thing happens. How do I get to Astro Auctions easily without frustration? Thank you! [/quote] https://news.sfimg.com/2018/07/10/introducing-astro-auctions/
Teresa M. posted:
Hello!
Will someone please show me how to get to Astro Auctions from my homepage. I have tried different things and do get there but page keeps asking me to login which I do but still can't bid. But then received an email from SFI telling me my account is locked because someone tried to login too many times. I have tried this link as well TripleClicks.com/Astro/ but same thing happens.
Thank you!

news.sfimg.com/2018/07/10/introducing-astro-auctions/
3x SUPPORT
Lilia G.

Bulgaria

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

[quote=1463889]Hello! Will someone please show me how to get to Astro Auctions from my homepage. I have tried different things and do get there but page keeps asking me to login which I do but still can't bid. But then received an email from SFI telling me my account is locked because someone tried to login too many times. I have tried this link as well TripleClicks.com/Astro/ but same thing happens. How do I get to Astro Auctions easily without frustration? Thank you! [/quote] Hello, Teresa...I used this link for joining! https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/ Good luck🍀
Teresa M. posted:
Hello!
Thank you!

Hello, Teresa...I used this link for joining! www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/ Good luck🍀
23x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #20

Posted 5 months ago

Hello, Teresa, If you try to enter your SFI account several times, it happens to be locked, and you have to wait a day or two. If this is the case, you will receive from the company a mail with instructions on how to enter your account. You can also get to the Astro auction this way. [img]https://i.imgur.com/yY8W3ht.png[/img]
Hello, Teresa,
If you try to enter your SFI account several times, it happens to be locked, and you have to wait a day or two. If this is the case, you will receive from the company a mail with instructions on how to enter your account.
You can also get to the Astro auction this way.
55x SUPPORT
Jelena Z.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Teresa, Go to TripleClicks website as normal, click on BID [img]https://i.imgur.com/p2sYAwR.jpg[/img] And then choose Astro Auctions [img]https://i.imgur.com/EfqwMfv.jpg[/img] This is how I do it. Hope this helps.
Hi Teresa,
Go to TripleClicks website as normal, click on BID

And then choose Astro Auctions

This is how I do it.
Hope this helps.
34x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago More by Teresa M. 1 Reply

Thanks a lot everyone! You have saved me frustration!! LOL
5x SUPPORT
Teresa M.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

[quote=1463907]Thanks a lot everyone! You have saved me frustration!! LOL[/quote] And from the AA page, click your browser menu, and click Add to Home screen. So that you can go back there anytime you want Ms. Teresa.
Teresa M. posted:

And from the AA page, click your browser menu, and click Add to Home screen. So that you can go back there anytime you want Ms. Teresa.
25x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #3

Posted 5 months ago

You can come in here https://www.tripleclicks.com/auctionType and you choose astro
You can come in here
www.tripleclicks.com/auctionType
and you choose astro
2x SUPPORT
Olimpia A.

Romania

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings