Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I love it

Posted 9 days ago More by Marija B.

Hi there, When I grumble, I grumble ... but when I get excited, I am super excited. I must say I just love those new Astro Auctions! I have never been very fond of Pricebenders auctions - too much adrenaline for me. Also, my way of living is not allowing me to stay and watch the auction for few hours. I found the Astro Auctions super exciting with lots of great prizes. Also not time consuming and very addictive! I believe some people enjoy excitement in Pricebenders auctions but for people like me, Astro Auctions are just great! Thank you!
Hi there,

When I grumble, I grumble ... but when I get excited, I am super excited.
I must say I just love those new Astro Auctions!

I have never been very fond of Pricebenders auctions - too much adrenaline for me. Also, my way of living is not allowing me to stay and watch the auction for few hours.

I found the Astro Auctions super exciting with lots of great prizes. Also not time consuming and very addictive!
I believe some people enjoy excitement in Pricebenders auctions but for people like me, Astro Auctions are just great!
Thank you!
31x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Marija, I must agree with you I love the Astro Auctions. Least there I am able to actually win something. Hahah. Pricebenders auctions only won once and that was with a guaranteed one. So yes this is a very promising new change for SFI.
Marija,
I must agree with you I love the Astro Auctions. Least there I am able to actually win something. Hahah. Pricebenders auctions only won once and that was with a guaranteed one. So yes this is a very promising new change for SFI.
16x SUPPORT
Sheila J.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 9 days ago

You said it, Marija...VERY addictive! Making them a PERFECT item to advertise and get a lots of PRMs...ready to spend some money to buy TCredits...or earn enough Rewardicals to redeem them for Gift Certificates...and BUY TCredits...and EARN some commissions... A vicious circle...with sooo many possibilities to have fun and earn something. P.S. I LOVE it, too!
You said it, Marija...VERY addictive!

Making them a PERFECT item to advertise and get a lots of PRMs...ready to
spend some money to buy TCredits...or earn enough Rewardicals to redeem
them for Gift Certificates...and BUY TCredits...and EARN some commissions...

A vicious circle...with sooo many possibilities to have fun and earn something.

P.S. I LOVE it, too!
118x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,208 | Followers: 1,522 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Marija yes, a newcomer. a new change. a new era. very exciting
Hi Marija
yes, a newcomer. a new change. a new era. very exciting
Mohammed H.

Morocco

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Marija, COSIGN! I love the speed in Astro Auctions and I COMPLETELY agree on how "addictive" they are and all the [b]"SURPRIZES"[/b] that just appear! The only downside to Astro Auctions is that I can't win them all :wink: ! Be Well, Steve Lanier As Always Here's A Motivational Meme! [img]https://i.imgur.com/mK708zb.jpg[/img]
Hi Marija,

COSIGN!

I love the speed in Astro Auctions and I COMPLETELY agree on how "addictive" they are and all the "SURPRIZES" that just appear!
The only downside to Astro Auctions is that I can't win them all
!

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

As Always Here's A Motivational Meme!

3x SUPPORT
Steve L.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 9 days ago

I admit, ASTRO auctions are really addictive, even too much :) I love them!!! But, I also love Price Binders auctions. I am not very often there but always when I can................ For biding or Flash....or ...I just watch other players.
I admit, ASTRO auctions are really addictive, even too much :) I love them!!! But, I also love Price Binders auctions. I am not very often there but always when I can................ For biding or Flash....or ...I just watch other players.
3x SUPPORT
Romina M.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=1463876]Hi there, When I grumble, I grumble ... but when I get excited, I am super excited. I must say I just love those new Astro Auctions! I have never been very fond of Pricebenders auctions - too much adrenaline for me. Also, my way of living is not allowing me to stay and watch the auction for few hours. I found the Astro Auctions super exciting with lots of great prizes. Also not time consuming and very addictive! I believe some people enjoy excitement in Pricebenders auctions but for people like me, Astro Auctions are just great! Thank you! [/quote] It's now my #1 Favorite SFI/TC Game Ms. Marija. Every time I've clicked the launch, my eyes is not blinking and I am like a crazy talking alone, whispering OMG, OMG, WHAT??? Lol I'm sure no SFI Affiliates can't resist to play AA. Seems like, AA has a magnetic power that controlling your mind and pulling you near him, and saying, hey, just1 TCredit, you'll never know, you might be lucky to win the Supernova Jackpot. Haha I think, i am now crazy because of AA. Lol
Marija B. posted:
Hi there,

When I grumble, I grumble ... but when I get excited, I am super excited.
I must say I just love those new Astro Auctions!

I have never been very fond of Pricebenders auctions - too much adrenaline for me. Also, my way of living is not allowing me to stay and watch the auction for few hours.

I found the Astro Auctions super exciting with lots of great prizes. Also not time consuming and very addictive!
I believe some people enjoy excitement in Pricebenders auctions but for people like me, Astro Auctions are just great!
Thank you!

It's now my #1 Favorite SFI/TC Game Ms. Marija. Every time I've clicked the launch, my eyes is not blinking and I am like a crazy talking alone, whispering OMG, OMG, WHAT??? Lol I'm sure no SFI Affiliates can't resist to play AA. Seems like, AA has a magnetic power that controlling your mind and pulling you near him, and saying, hey, just1 TCredit, you'll never know, you might be lucky to win the Supernova Jackpot. Haha I think, i am now crazy because of AA. Lol
18x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

Posted 9 days ago

This is great indeed, so lovable .. as I confess myself too, I am failing to stay more than 5 minutes minus thinking of playing it once again ... Its so addictive and for sure I am really up for Supernova. Big thanks to SFI!
This is great indeed, so lovable .. as I confess myself too, I am failing to stay more than 5 minutes minus thinking of playing it once again ... Its so addictive and for sure I am really up for Supernova.

Big thanks to SFI!
Mclee T.

Zambia

Posted 9 days ago 1 Reply

Hello , I'm glad that you love Astro Auction. I haven't played it yet but I hear it's a good game to play.
Hello , I'm glad that you love Astro Auction. I haven't played it yet but I hear it's a good game to play.
4x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 9 days ago More by Marija B.

[quote=1463940]Hello , I'm eglad that you love Astro Auction. I haven't played it yet but I hear it's a good game to play. [/quote] Hello Stephen, Hurry up. Not many AstroAuction 5000 badges left. Spend only 1TC if you have to get that prestidge badge. Good luck!
Stephen B. posted:
Hello , I'm eglad that you love Astro Auction. I haven't played it yet but I hear it's a good game to play.

Hello Stephen,
Hurry up. Not many AstroAuction 5000 badges left. Spend only 1TC if you have to get that prestidge badge.
Good luck!
31x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Hi, I love the new Astro Auctions to , It's exciting to watch and win prizes. I had to keep telling myself this could be addicting :smile: Because it was so much fun. I already traded some of my rewardicals I won, for CSA's. I try and tell my affiliates every thing you do on SFI (Even Games) has a great benefit for team building, no matter what you do you are earning.
Hi, I love the new Astro Auctions to , It's exciting to watch and win prizes. I had to keep telling myself this could be addicting
Because it was so much fun. I already traded some of my rewardicals I won, for CSA's. I try and tell my affiliates every thing you do on SFI (Even Games) has a great benefit for team building, no matter what you do you are earning.
Jean R.

United States

Posted 8 days ago

Thank you Marija, P think every Affiliates who love great inventions like the Auto Auctions should appreciate the reason of your excitement...I love it too

Thank you Marija,
P think every Affiliates who love great inventions like the Auto Auctions
should appreciate the reason of your excitement...I love it too

2x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings