Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Congrats Deepanker Sodhi, Executive Affiliate

Posted 5 months ago, edited 5 months ago

Congrats Executive Affiliate Deepanker Sodhi.. One of my CSA, hardworking and likes to participate in my team work. [[i]Removed link to Facebook, per [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/tips]FORUM RULES[/url][/i] ]
Congrats Executive Affiliate Deepanker Sodhi..
One of my CSA, hardworking and likes to participate in my team work.
[Removed link to Facebook, per FORUM RULES ]
Dhanya C.

India

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 months ago

Congratulations Dhanya, Nothing gives one joy in SFI than to see your team and yourself growing and making some money. 😊 Well done. I wish this continue with your PSAs and other CSAs. To our success. Olufunmilola
Congratulations Dhanya,

Nothing gives one joy in SFI than to see your team and yourself growing and making some money. 😊
Well done.

I wish this continue with your PSAs and other CSAs.

To our success.

Olufunmilola
9x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

Posted 5 months ago

Congratulations to both of you! Teamwork is the secret ingredient of fast and quick progress of every individual member of the Team. Just keep motivated, no matter what. Don't let ourselves to be distracted of negatives thoughts. Just make a plan carefully, on how to advance on a highest rank. But it's better to take it slow than fall down from the highest level that we get without a concrete plan. Again, congratulations to both of you. I wish for your Team a great success! Best regards! [b]Ria[/b]
Congratulations to both of you!
Teamwork is the secret ingredient of fast and quick progress of every individual member of the Team.
Just keep motivated, no matter what. Don't let ourselves to be distracted of negatives thoughts.
Just make a plan carefully, on how to advance on a highest rank. But it's better to take it slow than fall down from the highest level that we get without a concrete plan.

Again, congratulations to both of you.
I wish for your Team a great success!
Best regards!

Ria
19x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion

Posted 5 months ago

Congratulations Deepak! I am so happy to hear about your progress. Be victorious! Suma
Congratulations Deepak!

I am so happy to hear about your progress.

Be victorious!

Suma
Suma A.

India

Posted 5 months ago

Congratulations to Deepanker Sodhi for his achievement. Keep up the good work. I hope you will be achieve the Team Leader position soon. All the very best.
Congratulations to Deepanker Sodhi for his achievement.
Keep up the good work. I hope you will be achieve the Team Leader position soon.
All the very best.
SOUMYA C.

India

E365 Champion

| Edit settings