Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

key code 1117

Posted 3 months ago More by garaga m.

i received a psa with keycode 1117.please tell me what does that key code mean from where i got my psa.thank you
i received a psa with keycode 1117.please tell me what does that key code mean from where i got my psa.thank you
garaga m.

India

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

Hi Garaga As much as I know they are from an ECA. Have you bought some PSA's from any ECA? Here is also a thread about this keycode: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=99494 BR
Hi Garaga
As much as I know they are from an ECA.
Have you bought some PSA's from any ECA?
Here is also a thread about this keycode:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=99494

BR
17x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

Probably you got if from your sponsor. It is a keycode form one ECA store who sells new members.
Probably you got if from your sponsor. It is a keycode form one ECA store who sells new members.
Aleksandar J.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

[quote=1363649]Hi Garaga As much as I know they are from an ECA. Have you bought some PSA's from any ECA? Here is also a thread about this keycode: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=99494 BR[/quote] thank you. but i didnt buy any psa from any eca
Goran M. posted:
Hi Garaga
As much as I know they are from an ECA.
Have you bought some PSA's from any ECA?
Here is also a thread about this keycode:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=99494

BR

thank you. but i didnt buy any psa from any eca
garaga m.

India

[quote=1363651]Probably you got if from your sponsor. It is a keycode form one ECA store who sells new members.[/quote] thank you.yes probably i got psa from my sponsor
Aleksandar J. posted:

thank you.yes probably i got psa from my sponsor
garaga m.

India

Posted 3 months ago

if you did not buy any psa from eca, that means your sponsor ran an ad for you with your id number
if you did not buy any psa from eca, that means your sponsor ran an ad for you with your id number
Kenneth N.

Nigeria

| Edit settings