Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Can I change a dollar reverberate and buy credits for points?

Posted 7 months ago More by Lilia G.

3x SUPPORT
Lilia G.

Bulgaria

Posted 7 months ago More by Lilia G. 1 Reply

The translation is bad To buy 2 $ for rewardical - it's easy With these dollars to buy a t. credit for VP
The translation is bad
To buy 2 $ for rewardical - it's easy
With these dollars to buy a t. credit for VP
3x SUPPORT
Lilia G.

Bulgaria

Posted 7 months ago More by Tasneem S. 1 Reply

Hi Lilia Yes you can do that via the Gift Certificate option but you need a minimum 600 Rewardical tokens to get the $5 that you can then use toward your T Credit purchase. The other option is to redeem the Rewardical tokens directly for VPs. Tasneem
Hi Lilia

Yes you can do that via the Gift Certificate option but you need a minimum 600 Rewardical tokens to get the $5 that you can then use toward your T Credit purchase.

The other option is to redeem the Rewardical tokens directly for VPs.

Tasneem
Tasneem S.

Kenya

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 months ago

[quote=1363573]The translation is bad To buy 2 $ for rewardical - it's easy With these dollars to buy a t. credit for VP[/quote] Hi, Lilia G.! You need 3,000 Rewardical Tokens (RT) to exchange for $5 Gift Certificate. You can't get $2 because $5 is the minimum for exchange. 600 RT for $1× 5=3,000 RT. Hope this helps! ' wish you all the best! [b]Ria[/b]
Lilia G. posted:
The translation is bad
To buy 2 $ for rewardical - it's easy
With these dollars to buy a t. credit for VP

Hi, Lilia G.!

You need 3,000 Rewardical Tokens (RT) to exchange for $5 Gift Certificate.
You can't get $2 because $5 is the minimum for exchange.
600 RT for $1× 5=3,000 RT.

Hope this helps!
' wish you all the best!

Ria
19x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion

Liked by Lilia G. Tasneem S.

Posted 7 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1363580]Hi Lilia Yes you can do that via the Gift Certificate option but you need a minimum 600 Rewardical tokens to get the $5 that you can then use toward your T Credit purchase. The other option is to redeem the Rewardical tokens directly for VPs. Tasneem[/quote] Just to clarify. According to the way I've noticed it works, 600 is worth $1 and you need 3000 to redeem for a $5 GC
Tasneem S. posted:
Hi Lilia

Yes you can do that via the Gift Certificate option but you need a minimum 600 Rewardical tokens to get the $5 that you can then use toward your T Credit purchase.

Tasneem

Just to clarify. According to the way I've noticed it works, 600 is worth $1 and you need 3000 to redeem for a $5 GC
11x SUPPORT
Chris J.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 7 months ago More by Tasneem S.

[quote=1363731][quote=1363580]Hi Lilia Yes you can do that via the Gift Certificate option but you need a minimum 600 Rewardical tokens to get the $5 that you can then use toward your T Credit purchase. The other option is to redeem the Rewardical tokens directly for VPs. Tasneem[/quote] Just to clarify. According to the way I've noticed it works, 600 is worth $1 and you need 3000 to redeem for a $5 GC[/quote] Yes indeed Chris, thank you for the clarification. Much appreciated. Tasneem
Chris J. posted:
Tasneem S. posted:
Hi Lilia

Tasneem

Just to clarify. According to the way I've noticed it works, 600 is worth $1 and you need 3000 to redeem for a $5 GC

Yes indeed Chris, thank you for the clarification.
Much appreciated.

Tasneem
Tasneem S.

Kenya

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Lilia G.

Posted 7 months ago

Thank you Tasneem for the information.
Thank you Tasneem for the information.
Nelly K.

Kenya