Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New Member Pack Availability

Posted 3 months ago More by Glenda P.

Hello all! Is there a possibility of extending the availability of NMP instead of just 10 days? Let's say make it a one-time purchase of new affiliates within their first months. Just like the transfer of VersaPoints which is also one-time. When I joined SFI, I don't have idea that NMP can just be bought within 10 days after registration. Of course, as a beginner, if only I knew about that NMP, I would surely avail of it because it will really help me out on my first month. I know, if this extension happens, many new affiliates would like to avail it especially those who were not able to purchase it in their first 10 days like me...
Hello all!
Is there a possibility of extending the availability of NMP instead of just 10 days? Let's say make it a one-time purchase of new affiliates within their first months. Just like the transfer of VersaPoints which is also one-time.
When I joined SFI, I don't have idea that NMP can just be bought within 10 days after registration. Of course, as a beginner, if only I knew about that NMP, I would surely avail of it because it will really help me out on my first month. I know, if this extension happens, many new affiliates would like to avail it especially those who were not able to purchase it in their first 10 days like me...

Glenda P.

Philippines

Posted 3 months ago

Glenda P, I share your view. I totally agree with you. Neither was I aware of this package until days after I joined SFI.
Glenda P, I share your view. I totally agree with you. Neither was I aware of this package until days after I joined SFI.
Lorene C.

Jamaica

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

The NMP is introduced in a sub-lesson of Lesson 1 SFI Basics - Raise Your Hand. Another good reason to take the advice of your sponsor to begin by reading the Launchpad lessons.
The NMP is introduced in a sub-lesson of Lesson 1 SFI Basics - Raise Your Hand. Another good reason to take the advice of your sponsor to begin by reading the Launchpad lessons.
108x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 4,554 | Followers: 1,155 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

While the NMP IS in the training, You don't really understand what it IS. I wanted to get it, as it sounded like a good idea, but at the time I didn't have the money for it. I get paid every two weeks (14 days), and by the time I DID have the money for it, It was too late. How many people read the training right away? How many affiliates don't do anything for several months? Would they take advantage of it once they UNDERSTOOD what it gives you? When you are learning you need more time to understand what all this means, and time to decide to invest the money, and time to get the money! -- Joe
While the NMP IS in the training, You don't really understand what it IS.

I wanted to get it, as it sounded like a good idea, but at the time I didn't have the money for it. I get paid every two weeks (14 days), and by the time I DID have the money for it, It was too late.

How many people read the training right away? How many affiliates don't do anything for several months? Would they take advantage of it once they UNDERSTOOD what it gives you? When you are learning you need more time to understand what all this means, and time to decide to invest the money, and time to get the money!

-- Joe
Joe J.

United States

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

We often miss the information that we receive at the beginning. I have been thinking about how this could be done to ensure that we act on it. Any ideas?
We often miss the information that we receive at the beginning. I have been thinking about how this could be done to ensure that we act on it. Any ideas?
Florence R.

Canada

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

When i join SFI, i was just doing with out expecting somthing bt the more i learn wow its a great oppotunity for rise you up or to full fill your dreams. I have only 10 days but its amazing. I thank you joseph
When i join SFI, i was just doing with out expecting somthing bt the more i learn wow its a great oppotunity for rise you up or to full fill your dreams. I have only 10 days but its amazing. I thank you joseph
Zintle N.

South Africa

Posted 3 months ago More by William R. I. 2 Replies

The NMP is a money loser for SFI but is offered as a strong incentive for quick action. Extend the time, lose the purpose of the offer, it's that simple.
The NMP is a money loser for SFI but is offered as a strong incentive for quick action. Extend the time, lose the purpose of the offer, it's that simple.
243x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Glenda, You are right on point. I just suggested the NMP to my new affiliate. His reaction? Sounds good to me. I will give it a shot". But alas, that was his tenth day. Perhaps the system would have screened him out. How sad.
Glenda,
You are right on point. I just suggested the NMP to my new affiliate. His reaction? Sounds good to me. I will give it a shot". But alas, that was his tenth day. Perhaps the system would have screened him out. How sad.
Daramfonabasi O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

[quote=1335243]The NMP is introduced in a sub-lesson of Lesson 1 SFI Basics - Raise Your Hand. Another good reason to take the advice of your sponsor to begin by reading the Launchpad lessons.[/quote] Miss Jessie, I agree also with what you said but the problem is I don't have any communication with my sponsor that time and the reality is due to being busy in my work as a teacher, I am learning SFI just an hour a day. So maybe I missed that part about NMP. But anyway, it's just a suggestion. Who knows it might come to reality coz every new affiliate who missed about NMP will be so greatful about this. Kind regards, Glenda P.
Jessie M. posted:

Miss Jessie,
I agree also with what you said but the problem is I don't have any communication with my sponsor that time and the reality is due to being busy in my work as a teacher, I am learning SFI just an hour a day. So maybe I missed that part about NMP.
But anyway, it's just a suggestion. Who knows it might come to reality coz every new affiliate who missed about NMP will be so greatful about this.

Kind regards,
Glenda P.
Glenda P.

Philippines

[quote=1335280]The NMP is a money loser for SFI but is offered as a strong incentive for quick action. Extend the time, lose the purpose of the offer, it's that simple.[/quote] Sir Randy I got your point. As you said, it's a strong incentive too...like when you started it right, then you will be more motivated to do the hardwork.
William R. I. posted:

Sir Randy
I got your point. As you said, it's a strong incentive too...like when you started it right, then you will be more motivated to do the hardwork.
Glenda P.

Philippines

Posted 3 months ago

Glenda P I'm so glad you posted this. I was just getting ready to request the same thing. I didn't see anything about it until it was too late!
Glenda P I'm so glad you posted this. I was just getting ready to request the same thing. I didn't see anything about it until it was too late!
Laura L.

United States

Liked by Glenda P.

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1335280]The NMP is a money loser for SFI but is offered as a strong incentive for quick action. Extend the time, lose the purpose of the offer, it's that simple.[/quote] Totally get why it is only available to those that join and get stuck in very quickly. Unfortunately, in my case, although I did get stuck in on my second visit to SFI, this was well past the 10 day period. (The first time, I had a quick look around and thought I'll never learn all that and went looking for something shinier. lol) My bad, but had I not scared myself away, I would have bought it. Perhaps the 10 day period should be available from the first time an individual reads it in launchpad. Probably a programming nightmare and not worth the effort.
William R. I. posted:

Totally get why it is only available to those that join and get stuck in very quickly. Unfortunately, in my case, although I did get stuck in on my second visit to SFI, this was well past the 10 day period. (The first time, I had a quick look around and thought I'll never learn all that and went looking for something shinier. lol)

My bad, but had I not scared myself away, I would have bought it. Perhaps the 10 day period should be available from the first time an individual reads it in launchpad. Probably a programming nightmare and not worth the effort.
2x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Liked by Norina V. Glenda P.

| Edit settings