50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I am new here

Posted 8 days ago

Hello Friends, I am new here, I want to learn how SFI works??? Please guide me how to earn money from SFI
Hello Friends,

I am new here, I want to learn how SFI works??? Please guide me how to earn money from SFI
Jeweriya S.

India

Posted 8 days ago

Jeweriya: Reading is the best thing that you can do as a brand new, or intermediate, or even expert SFI affiliate. Start here: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ Check this out, read all the links: https://www.sfimg.com/Training/ Truly. If I were to ask the most experienced affiliate what SFI was, I would get their version of understanding of the SFI business. I would likely miss those parts of the business that make it work for me, because we all think differently. Read, learn. See what you have your hands on. Make the choice to work the business with the knowledge you gain. Cheers!
Jeweriya:

Reading is the best thing that you can do as a brand new, or intermediate, or even expert SFI affiliate.

Start here: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

Check this out, read all the links: www.sfimg.com/Training/

Truly. If I were to ask the most experienced affiliate what SFI was, I would get their version of understanding of the SFI business. I would likely miss those parts of the business that make it work for me, because we all think differently.

Read, learn. See what you have your hands on. Make the choice to work the business with the knowledge you gain.

Cheers!
7x SUPPORT
TE Kate B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

Best thing is to study the LAUNCHPAD thoroughly so that everything about this business will be understood clearly. It can give a solid foundation for the business. Then, please start with the To Do List on a daily basis. The more you read the more you will understand and perform better with a clear goal and action plans. All the very best.
Best thing is to study the LAUNCHPAD thoroughly so that everything about this business will be understood clearly.

It can give a solid foundation for the business. Then, please start with the To Do List on a daily basis. The more you read the more you will understand and perform better with a clear goal and action plans.

All the very best.
275x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,803 | Followers: 1,806 | Joined SFI: May 19, 2014

Posted 8 days ago

Hi Jeweriya! Welcome to SFI and to this Forum ! Start with Launchpad Lessons - read all 62 lessons slowly and thoroughly and you'll find many answers in there ! [url=https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/]Launchpad Lessons for Jeweriya :)[/url] Then contact your Sponsor as often as you need any advise, help or support ! Ypo can find his mail here: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/upline]My Upline[/url] And visit this Forum every day to seek for advices and knowledge ! Happy growing ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/P3w0DcA.jpg[/img]
Hi Jeweriya!

Welcome to SFI and to this Forum !

Start with Launchpad Lessons - read all 62 lessons slowly and thoroughly and you'll find many answers in there !

Launchpad Lessons for Jeweriya :)

Then contact your Sponsor as often as you need any advise, help or support ! Ypo can find his mail here:

My Upline

And visit this Forum every day to seek for advices and knowledge !

Happy growing !

230x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 8 days ago

Hello Jeweriya There are actually just 4 things you need to learn to do. These 4 simple actions are outlined for you in SFI BASICS at: https://www.sfimg.com/SFIBasics It is recommend that you focus on this page ONLY and not move on to other parts of the SFI Affiliate Center until you feel you fully understand these basics. Then, when you're ready for the Affiliate Center, simply log in each day at www.sfimg.com and review the information on each of the tabs on your homepage. If you do this daily, you will quickly learn all the tips and strategies to succeed with SFI. At the same time, you'll be accumulating valuable VersaPoints just for reviewing these sections each day! Let me first begin with what is VersaPoint. VersaPoint is a unit of measurement in SFI. Like we measure clothes in meter, solids in kilos, length in inches, centimeters, etc, similarly in SFI we measure our progress in business on the basis of VersaPoints we accumulate at the end of a calendar month. The total VPs we accumulate at the end of every month determines our next level, our income and also the benefits. There are two ways to accumulate VersaPoints. First, earn action points for doing daily, weekly and monthly tasks. Also there are different ways to accumulate actions points which they can learn by reading all the training. Second, earn Sales points through TripleClicks.com. You can earn sales points by selling and/or purchasing on TripleClicks. In short, in order to become successful in SFI, we need both action points as well as sales points. Now let's look on the actions on your to do list. When you click on each action and you scroll down to the bottom of the page then you click on the tab that says you have reviewed the information on that page then you will receive the VP for that task. My tip to you is to be consistent even when you don't see results immediately. Just keep focused on you goals and constantly improve your know!edge about SFI. Log into your personal Affiliate Center everyday even if it is only for a short period of time and complete the tasks on your to-do list to earn valuable Versa Points (www.sfimg.com). Hope this will be of some help.
Hello Jeweriya

There are actually just 4 things you need to learn to do. These 4 simple actions are outlined for you in SFI BASICS at:

www.sfimg.com/SFIBasics

It is recommend that you focus on this page ONLY and not move on to other parts of the SFI Affiliate Center until you feel you fully understand these basics.

Then, when you're ready for the Affiliate Center, simply log in each day at www.sfimg.com and review the information on each of the tabs on your homepage. If you do this daily, you will quickly learn all the tips and strategies to succeed with SFI. At the same time, you'll be accumulating valuable VersaPoints just for reviewing these sections each day!

Let me first begin with what is VersaPoint. VersaPoint is a unit of measurement in SFI. Like we measure clothes in meter, solids in kilos, length in inches, centimeters, etc, similarly in SFI we measure our progress in business on the basis of VersaPoints we accumulate at the end of a calendar month.

The total VPs we accumulate at the end of every month determines our next level, our income and also the benefits.

There are two ways to accumulate VersaPoints.
First, earn action points for doing daily, weekly and monthly tasks. Also there are different ways to accumulate actions points which they can learn by reading all the training.

Second, earn Sales points through TripleClicks.com. You can earn sales points by selling and/or purchasing on TripleClicks.

In short, in order to become successful in SFI, we need both action points as well as sales points.

Now let's look on the actions on your to do list. When you click on each action and you scroll down to the bottom of the page then you click on the tab that says you have reviewed the information on that page then you will receive the VP for that task.
My tip to you is to be consistent even when you don't see results immediately. Just keep focused on you goals and constantly improve your know!edge about SFI.

Log into your personal Affiliate Center everyday even if it is only for a short period of time and complete the tasks on your to-do list to earn valuable Versa Points (www.sfimg.com).

Hope this will be of some help.
Pauline H.

Jamaica

E365 Runner Up

Posted 8 days ago

Jeweriya welcome to SFI. The first thing you will have to do is carefully and repeatedly read all chapters of LAUNCHPAD. Moreover please get in touch with your sponsor and co-sponsor who can guide you. Please remember that before earning it is essential that you do learning.
Jeweriya welcome to SFI. The first thing you will have to do is carefully and repeatedly read all chapters of LAUNCHPAD. Moreover please get in touch with your sponsor and co-sponsor who can guide you. Please remember that before earning it is essential that you do learning.
11x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

Congratulation and Welcome Jeweriya on joining SFI Reading Training each day for all the knowledge you are looking for each day in your First week. Be sure to connect to your Sponsor and Co-Sponsor they will help you so much. First suggestion would be to finish your register and your Photo Profile always great to see your photo. as you have noticed everyone here in forum today has their Photo, adding their Photo to your name. Many great suggestion here this morning. :star::star: Wishing you all your success and Congratulation on your SFI Affiliate Green Badge great success today. Donna
Congratulation and Welcome Jeweriya on joining SFI Reading Training each day for all the knowledge
you are looking for each day in your First week. Be sure to connect to your Sponsor and Co-Sponsor
they will help you so much. First suggestion would be to finish your register and your Photo Profile
always great to see your photo. as you have noticed everyone here in forum today has their Photo, adding
their Photo to your name. Many great suggestion here this morning.

Wishing you all your success and Congratulation on your SFI Affiliate Green Badge great success today.

Donna
8x SUPPORT
Donna Y.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

Dear Jeweriya S , Welcome to SFI Business Portal! Your sponsor , co-sponsor and up line are waiting for you to contact them . [b]They can help you a lot.[/b] Learn and work , have your Plan and go to its realization . All the best !
Dear Jeweriya S ,
Welcome to SFI Business Portal!
Your sponsor , co-sponsor and up line are waiting for you to contact them .
They can help you a lot.
Learn and work , have your Plan and go to its realization .
All the best !
209x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Michael Y. Elsie S.

Posted 8 days ago

Hello! I'm new here, too. I read a lot, learn and now I begin to understand how the earnings. I can advise You a lot of reading and apply their knowledge in practice. Good luck!
Hello! I'm new here, too. I read a lot, learn and now I begin to understand how the earnings. I can advise You a lot of reading and apply their knowledge in practice. Good luck!
Aleksandr A.

Russian Federation

Posted 8 days ago

What I do each day…… 1) I do my Home Page first thing in the morning around 45 minutes. 2) I play all the Free games each day. 3) Complete your Stream Page at least every 4 days. 4) Send messages to your team using The Black Tools Tab Communication = PSA and CSA and sending team messages on your 5) Black Hot Tab Genealogy = Team Email Group. 6) Check your To-Do page see what you need to do for more VP points. 7) I try to win auctions that offer Double MRP (Members Reward Points) ... For every 10 bids you earn 1 spin in the Bid & Build section to earn an PSA. 8) Check MY T-Connect Tab once a week.. 9) My Standing Order is set at TCredits - 50 pack #58457 at $19.50 every month. Select S.O. of your choice. 10) Make sure you have completed your LaunchPad (Rocket Top Of Page) 11) When I am close to my EA status and I need points I go to the T-Credit page and buy T-Credits at $1.99 (102 VP) and pay with my MRP's earned or credit card. (https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=47534) 12) Make comments to SC questions to earn Top Author Badge and ask SC for Rating Badge. 13) The Big Quiz each day to earn that Badge - Check my Badges as you can see it is very easy to obtain them. 14) Continue to learn all you can using all the tools made available to you through SFI... Also take your time and read couple of Forum threads about our business, might clear some doubts https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=90001 https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=89845 https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=90272 https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=90464 https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=90429 https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=90536 I hope this with help you to get a good start each month through duplication … Cloys Bronze Team Leader
What I do each day……

1) I do my Home Page first thing in the morning around 45 minutes.
2) I play all the Free games each day.
3) Complete your Stream Page at least every 4 days.
4) Send messages to your team using The Black Tools Tab
Communication = PSA and CSA and sending team messages on your 5) Black Hot Tab Genealogy = Team Email Group.
6) Check your To-Do page see what you need to do for more VP points.
7) I try to win auctions that offer Double MRP (Members Reward Points) ... For every 10 bids you earn 1 spin in the Bid & Build section to earn an PSA.
8) Check MY T-Connect Tab once a week..
9) My Standing Order is set at TCredits - 50 pack #58457 at $19.50 every month. Select S.O. of your choice.
10) Make sure you have completed your LaunchPad (Rocket Top Of Page)
11) When I am close to my EA status and I need points I go to the T-Credit page and buy T-Credits at $1.99 (102 VP) and pay with my MRP's earned or credit card.
(https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=47534)
12) Make comments to SC questions to earn Top Author Badge and ask SC for Rating Badge.
13) The Big Quiz each day to earn that Badge - Check my Badges as you can see it is very easy to obtain them.
14) Continue to learn all you can using all the tools made available to you through SFI...

Also take your time and read couple of Forum threads about our business, might clear some doubts

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=90001
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=89845
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=90272
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=90464
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=90429
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=90536

I hope this with help you to get a good start each month through duplication …

Cloys
Bronze Team Leader
SUPPORT
Cloys F.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings