Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Letter to Silent Affiliates

Posted 3 months ago More by Johngreat A.

A Letter to silent Affiliates Dear Affiliates, I know u must have being intrigued about SFI when ur sponsors introduced u to it I know u wanted to explore everything about SFI and that's why u decided to sign up to the winning team My question is why then after signing up do u decide not to make use of this great chance to create a massive income system for yourself There are lots of intriguing aspects of SFI Is it the Knock out trivia game that tests ur IQ and broadens ur scope of knowledge? Is it the Pricebender auctions where u can bid and win items for over 10times less the actual cost? Is it the E365 daily draws that gives u the opportunity to win prizes including $25? What else can u get from a platform that offers u registration for free? What is worth doing at all is worth doing well. Make use of this opportunity I rule, You rule, We rule, SFI rocks!!! Yours Faithfully, A concerned Affiliate
A Letter to silent Affiliates
Dear Affiliates,
I know u must have being intrigued about SFI when ur sponsors introduced u to it
I know u wanted to explore everything about SFI and that's why u decided to sign up to the winning team
My question is why then after signing up do u decide not to make use of this great chance to create a massive income system for yourself
There are lots of intriguing aspects of SFI
Is it the Knock out trivia game that tests ur IQ and broadens ur scope of knowledge?
Is it the Pricebender auctions where u can bid and win items for over 10times less the actual cost?
Is it the E365 daily draws that gives u the opportunity to win prizes including $25?
What else can u get from a platform that offers u registration for free?
What is worth doing at all is worth doing well.
Make use of this opportunity

I rule,
You rule,
We rule,
SFI rocks!!!
Yours Faithfully,
A concerned Affiliate
Johngreat A.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

It is really difficult to wake up silent affiliates. Keep trying. I am also trying regularly. Wish you good luck.
It is really difficult to wake up silent affiliates. Keep trying. I am also trying regularly. Wish you good luck.
4x SUPPORT

Posted 3 months ago

Hello Johngreat A very good letter, but unfortunately some new affiliates probably expect money to splash out of their computers immediately after signing up. It is usually only a few who persist and will be successful in SFI, the rest seem to be afraid of doing some work. Just concentrate on those who are willing to put in the effort needed in SFI. Do not be discouraged by the inactive PSAs, but at the same time, do not turn your back on them completely. Some may become active and will need their Sponsor's support. Who knows, maybe your letter could be just what inactive PSAs need to make them sit up and take note of the great opportunity they are missing out on.
Hello Johngreat

A very good letter, but unfortunately some new affiliates probably expect money to splash out of their computers immediately after signing up. It is usually only a few who persist and will be successful in SFI, the rest seem to be afraid of doing some work. Just concentrate on those who are willing to put in the effort needed in SFI. Do not be discouraged by the inactive PSAs, but at the same time, do not turn your back on them completely. Some may become active and will need their Sponsor's support.

Who knows, maybe your letter could be just what inactive PSAs need to make them sit up and take note of the great opportunity they are missing out on.
Tungamirai M.

Zimbabwe

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Silent affiliate's are silent, In fact they may become active, waiting for their inner support To become active. By considering this mental self created , mind block SFI Admin kept one year period to come out off the mental phaze. As a team leader, it's our prime to make a close communication & Coordination with them, try to find out more from them the exact reason of Of non activeness without quoting the failure of action. I am too doing the same, in one or more cases it works. I chatting with them, some of them responds, few days later again their mental block Captures them. Your efforts to awaken such affiliate's is seems to be considered For weekly letter. Thanks again to share your thoughts.
Silent affiliate's are silent,
In fact they may become active, waiting for their inner support
To become active.
By considering this mental self created , mind block
SFI Admin kept one year period to come out off the mental phaze.
As a team leader, it's our prime to make a close communication &
Coordination with them, try to find out more from them the exact reason of
Of non activeness without quoting the failure of action.

I am too doing the same, in one or more cases it works.
I chatting with them, some of them responds, few days later again their mental block
Captures them.

Your efforts to awaken such affiliate's is seems to be considered
For weekly letter.
Thanks again to share your thoughts.
2x SUPPORT

Posted 3 months ago

Dear Johngreat A , This is a nice example of a letter , I'm sure many will keep in mind . The diversity of mentality as well as other factors should always be taken into account. Thank you for this case and a lot of success in further work !
Dear Johngreat A ,
This is a nice example of a letter , I'm sure many will keep in mind .
The diversity of mentality as well as other factors should always be taken into account.
Thank you for this case and a lot of success in further work !
243x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Just keeping it real, writing letters to inactive affiliates is very likely to go unread by 99-100% of your target. They are not only silent, they are for the most part gone forever, though a small number may take a second look. I'm not saying forget them completely, if you see one with a "Last Log in" date after their "join" date, it's worth sending an E-Card. Understand these inactives won't know what you are talking about if you try to talk about all the different things within SFI.
Just keeping it real, writing letters to inactive affiliates is very likely to go unread by 99-100% of your target. They are not only silent, they are for the most part gone forever, though a small number may take a second look.

I'm not saying forget them completely, if you see one with a "Last Log in" date after their "join" date, it's worth sending an E-Card.

Understand these inactives won't know what you are talking about if you try to talk about all the different things within SFI.
240x SUPPORT
William R. I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Nice letter John, We all have dormant affiliates and each time we view our genealogy we wish they were all active But the truth remains..... Not all affiliates are true affiliate while some are waiting for the right time and means to get started. So what i do is, each time i sign up a new PSA i send same welcome letter to all silent ones, which means i compose a new letter each time i have a sign up and send to all dormant ones. You nevar know what letter will motivate the person to action.
Nice letter John,
We all have dormant affiliates and each time we view our genealogy we wish they were all active
But the truth remains..... Not all affiliates are true affiliate while some are waiting for the right time and means to get started.
So what i do is, each time i sign up a new PSA i send same welcome letter to all silent ones, which means i compose a new letter each time i have a sign up and send to all dormant ones. You nevar know what letter will motivate the person to action.
Ruth U.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

You could also add in the Silent Affiliate letter where else can you find a online a company where these things are true : Now in 20th successful year (parent company's 34th year)  Can start earning money within hours  No experience necessary; we train you free  Start FREE, no obligation, and no purchase requirements ever  Built-in profit sharing (share in the profits from ALL sales at TripleClicks.com each month)  A proven company that gets results everyday  Thousands of SFI affiliates around the world earn commissions every day  Debt-free company  Fun, fast, modern program built for the Internet  Continuous income cycling (earn 24 hours a day/365 days a year)  90,000+ commissionable products + new products added daily  Earn money everywhere (in over 190 countries worldwide)  World-class 24/7 support & assistance  Start fast with our cutting edge, "plug-in-and-go" marketing tools and programs  Work from the comfort of your home on your computer, tablet, or smartphone or go mobile and take your business with you as you travel  Free customized-for-you websites  Personal, one-on-one support available around the clock  We take care of all orders, payments, shipping, and customer service for you  Learn and earn at your own pace  Excellent long-term residual income potential  One of the fastest-growing companies of its kind in the world today  Work with fellow entrepreneurs from all over the world for mutual success Where else?
You could also add in the Silent Affiliate letter where else can you find a online a company where these things are true :

Now in 20th successful year (parent company's 34th year)
 Can start earning money within hours
 No experience necessary; we train you free
 Start FREE, no obligation, and no purchase requirements ever
 Built-in profit sharing (share in the profits from ALL sales at TripleClicks.com each month)
 A proven company that gets results everyday
 Thousands of SFI affiliates around the world earn commissions every day
 Debt-free company
 Fun, fast, modern program built for the Internet
 Continuous income cycling (earn 24 hours a day/365 days a year)
 90,000+ commissionable products + new products added daily
 Earn money everywhere (in over 190 countries worldwide)
 World-class 24/7 support & assistance
 Start fast with our cutting edge, "plug-in-and-go" marketing tools and programs
 Work from the comfort of your home on your computer, tablet, or smartphone or go mobile and take your business with you as you travel
 Free customized-for-you websites
 Personal, one-on-one support available around the clock
 We take care of all orders, payments, shipping, and customer service for you
 Learn and earn at your own pace
 Excellent long-term residual income potential
 One of the fastest-growing companies of its kind in the world today
 Work with fellow entrepreneurs from all over the world for mutual success

Where else?
Len B.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

I have one affiliate joined back in March last year and never heard from again until last month in December when she woke up and started collecting VP again. So never give up on your affiliates until they opt-out. Keep including them in your regular newsletter and who knows, maybe one day some of them decide to check it out further.
I have one affiliate joined back in March last year and never heard from again until last month in December when she woke up and started collecting VP again.

So never give up on your affiliates until they opt-out. Keep including them in your regular newsletter and who knows, maybe one day some of them decide to check it out further.
10x SUPPORT
Jay E.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=1286965] A Letter to silent Affiliates Dear Affiliates, I know u must have being intrigued about SFI when ur sponsors introduced u to it I know u wanted to explore everything about SFI and that's why u decided to sign up to the winning team My question is why then after signing up do u decide not to make use of this great chance to create a massive income system for yourself There are lots of intriguing aspects of SFI Is it the Knock out trivia game that tests ur IQ and broadens ur scope of knowledge? Is it the Pricebender auctions where u can bid and win items for over 10times less the actual cost? Is it the E365 daily draws that gives u the opportunity to win prizes including $25? What else can u get from a platform that offers u registration for free? What is worth doing at all is worth doing well. Make use of this opportunity I rule, You rule, We rule, SFI rocks!!! Yours Faithfully, A concerned Affiliate [/quote] Hi, Johngreat! This is a very good letter. However, if I may suggest a few changes, you should try to steer away from using '[i]texting slang[/i]' such as 'U' and "UR'...instead of 'you' and 'your'. Using texting slang in business letters or emails tends to give an unprofessional image of both the writer and the written piece. IMHO (...or "In my honest opinion...") :smile:
Johngreat A. posted:
A Letter to silent Affiliates
Dear Affiliates,
I know u must have being intrigued about SFI when ur sponsors introduced u to it
I know u wanted to explore everything about SFI and that's why u decided to sign up to the winning team
My question is why then after signing up do u decide not to make use of this great chance to create a massive income system for yourself
There are lots of intriguing aspects of SFI
Is it the Knock out trivia game that tests ur IQ and broadens ur scope of knowledge?
Is it the Pricebender auctions where u can bid and win items for over 10times less the actual cost?
Is it the E365 daily draws that gives u the opportunity to win prizes including $25?
What else can u get from a platform that offers u registration for free?
What is worth doing at all is worth doing well.
Make use of this opportunity

I rule,
You rule,
We rule,
SFI rocks!!!
Yours Faithfully,
A concerned Affiliate

Hi, Johngreat!

This is a very good letter. However, if I may suggest a few changes, you should try to steer away from using 'texting slang' such as 'U' and "UR'...instead of 'you' and 'your'. Using texting slang in business letters or emails tends to give an unprofessional image of both the writer and the written piece. IMHO (...or "In my honest opinion...")
11x SUPPORT
Gregorio G.

United States

Posted 3 months ago

Johngreat good job. Keep it up. Keep on stick on Law of Average and you will succeed. 1 or 2 will wake up as you go along. Have a great weekend. Cheers.
Johngreat good job. Keep it up. Keep on stick on Law of Average and you will succeed.
1 or 2 will wake up as you go along.
Have a great weekend. Cheers.
4x SUPPORT
Sangoh T.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 3 months ago

Thanks for sharing. Don't give up. we all are experiencing the same thing. It has already been side stay keep sharing one day someone will wake up and respond. We all share the same concern. Aim High. Dream. Big.
Thanks for sharing. Don't give up. we all are experiencing the same thing. It has already been side stay keep sharing one day someone will wake up and respond. We all share the same concern. Aim High. Dream. Big.
16x SUPPORT
Gladys K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Lilia G. Noreen A.

| Edit settings