Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Localvantia

Posted 6 days ago More by mirjana m.

Hi, this morning I noticed the localvantia ECA on Tripleclick. If I buy some product in these ECAs, and pay with my payoneer card, will I get a VP?
Hi,
this morning I noticed the localvantia ECA on Tripleclick.
If I buy some product in these ECAs, and pay with my payoneer card, will I get a VP?
2x SUPPORT
mirjana m.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago, edited 6 days ago

Yes! yes! you will get VPs. The main purpose of Localvantia is enable you to earn VPs simple.
Yes! yes! you will get VPs. The main purpose of Localvantia is enable you to earn VPs simple.
tilahun t.

Ethiopia

Posted 6 days ago, edited 6 days ago

Dear Mirjana, When you click on the Item, isn't there showing: ECA; Product Info; and, Purchase Earning? [img]https://i.imgur.com/MwqpYHc.png[/img] Regards...
Dear Mirjana,
When you click on the Item, isn't there showing: ECA; Product Info; and, Purchase Earning?

Regards...
21x SUPPORT
Aung B.

Myanmar

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago More by mirjana m.

I asked wrongly I thought of rewardicales
I asked wrongly
I thought of rewardicales
2x SUPPORT
mirjana m.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

You do not have to pay Payoneer card in cash or with any card and you receive a Rewardical from SFI for the purchase at Localvantia stores.
You do not have to pay Payoneer card in cash or with any card and you receive a Rewardical from SFI for the purchase at Localvantia stores.
4x SUPPORT
Nikola V.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1231952]Hi, this morning I noticed the localvantia ECA on Tripleclick. If I buy some product in these ECAs, and pay with my payoneer card, will I get a VP?[/quote] I think localvantia and ECA are two different things .Localvantia means stores in your Local area , you will get rewardical after buying from Localvantia stores . And you will get VP/MRP if you buy from ECA .
mirjana m. posted:
Hi,
this morning I noticed the localvantia ECA on Tripleclick.
If I buy some product in these ECAs, and pay with my payoneer card, will I get a VP?

I think localvantia and ECA are two different things .Localvantia means stores in your Local area , you will get rewardical after buying from Localvantia stores .
And you will get VP/MRP if you buy from ECA .
7x SUPPORT
Priyanka J.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 6 days ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

Yes, I saw that some of ECAs have put the Rewardical and Localvantia logos on their items... It's obvious that we will get VPs and MRPs buying those items (paying with money). But, if you read the description of the item, they are not DECLARING that you will get tokens... And, in fact, I think we need a clear explanation here about that...as people might be misled by those logos.
Yes, I saw that some of ECAs have put the Rewardical and Localvantia logos on
their items...
It's obvious that we will get VPs and MRPs buying those items (paying with
money).
But, if you read the description of the item, they are not DECLARING that you
will get tokens...
And, in fact, I think we need a clear explanation here about that...as people might be
misled by those logos.
68x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 5,021 | Followers: 1,096 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 6 days ago

Hi Mirjana :blush: You probably notice logos on ECA of the day. This ECAs sell PRM AND IF YOU READ DESCRIPTION on that product with Localvantia Logo, YOU will notice that PRM is offer With the New Rewardical Program. And yes if you buy products you earn VP.
Hi Mirjana

You probably notice logos on ECA of the day.
This ECAs sell PRM AND IF YOU READ DESCRIPTION
on that product with Localvantia Logo, YOU will notice that
PRM is offer With the New Rewardical Program.
And yes if you buy products you earn VP.
51x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago 2 Replies

[quote=1232271]Yes, I saw that some of ECAs have put the Rewardical and Localvantia logos on their items... It's obvious that we will get VPs and MRPs buying those items (paying with money). But, if you read the description of the item, they are not DECLARING that you will get tokens... And, in fact, I think we need a clear explanation here about that...as people might be misled by those logos.[/quote] [b]Whoever it is, they better remove it.[/b] These are exactly the kind of unauthorized moves that create massive confusion and that are forcing us to make major changes in the ECA program.
Tanja K. posted:
their items...
money).
will get tokens...
And, in fact, I think we need a clear explanation here about that...as people might be
misled by those logos.

Whoever it is, they better remove it. These are exactly the kind of unauthorized moves that create massive confusion and that are forcing us to make major changes in the ECA program.
Gery

United States

Posted 6 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1232789][quote=1232271]Yes, I saw that some of ECAs have put the Rewardical and Localvantia logos on their items... It's obvious that we will get VPs and MRPs buying those items (paying with money). But, if you read the description of the item, they are not DECLARING that you will get tokens... And, in fact, I think we need a clear explanation here about that...as people might be misled by those logos.[/quote] [b]Whoever it is, they better remove it.[/b] These are exactly the kind of unauthorized moves that create massive confusion and that are forcing us to make major changes in the ECA program.[/quote] Easy to check.. just go to the T-Time... they are there now...
Gery posted:
Tanja K. posted:
their items...
money).
will get tokens...
misled by those logos.

Whoever it is, they better remove it. These are exactly the kind of unauthorized moves that create massive confusion and that are forcing us to make major changes in the ECA program.

Easy to check..
just go to the T-Time...
they are there now...
68x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 5,021 | Followers: 1,096 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 6 days ago

You will earn VPs when your purchase is successful..
You will earn VPs when your purchase is successful..
Junaid S.

Pakistan

Liked by Mats E.

Posted 5 days ago

Okay, Mirjana , Yes you can win some Versa Points.
Okay,
Mirjana , Yes you can win some Versa Points.
Tom T.

Nigeria

Liked by Mats E. mirjana m.

| Edit settings