Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Rewardical is like I fill up gas you earn Rewardical token.

Posted 6 days ago More by Sangoh T.

I wrote to my guy today in the form of motivating both ends. As Below. Have you click to see how much Rewardical you have in your account? If not. Click and view it now. Do you want to know how did my Rewardical Token grow in my account to 1070 token, till today since it started. 1. Badge Quest : I hit 40 and got my Badge Quest Master and 1000 token https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=222445 https://www.sfimg.com/Home/WinIt# 2. Click on Win It: I won 65 Token in Daily Grand https://news.sfimg.com/2017/12/04/bigger-better-daily-crown/ 3. Refer Earning: Thank you. Did you earn some token too. For that I earn another 5 Token. Have you started to refer your friends, family and reward your social media friend and anyone as a Thank you gift. I have started, I am sure you did too. Over 1 million Rewardicals awarded last month! https://news.sfimg.com/2017/12/06/over-1-million-rewardicals-awarded-last-month/ Are you one of them and Thank you. Next few day onwards I am going out to either pre-register or register some Local Store for Localvantia "Join Me?"?? https://news.sfimg.com/2017/12/05/localvantia-has-launched/ In my Stream I have posted "You will either win or learn. But nothing successful will ever come to you if you don’t begin with just trying things out". Let me know whats on your mind. Sangoh Tan. Your Team Mate.
I wrote to my guy today in the form of motivating both ends.

As Below.

Have you click to see how much Rewardical you have in your account? If not. Click and view it now.

Do you want to know how did my Rewardical Token grow in my account to 1070 token, till today since it started.

1. Badge Quest : I hit 40 and got my Badge Quest Master and 1000 token www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=222445
www.sfimg.com/Home/WinIt#

2. Click on Win It: I won 65 Token in Daily Grand news.sfimg.com/2017/12/04/bigger-better-daily-crown/

3. Refer Earning: Thank you. Did you earn some token too. For that I earn another 5 Token.

Have you started to refer your friends, family and reward your social media friend and anyone as a Thank you gift.

I have started, I am sure you did too.

Over 1 million Rewardicals awarded last month! news.sfimg.com/2017/12/06/over-1-million-rewardicals-awarded-last-month/

Are you one of them and Thank you.

Next few day onwards I am going out to either pre-register or register some Local Store for Localvantia "Join Me?"??
news.sfimg.com/2017/12/05/localvantia-has-launched/

In my Stream I have posted

"You will either win or learn.
But nothing successful will ever come to you if you don’t begin with just trying things out".

Let me know whats on your mind.

Sangoh Tan.
Your Team Mate.
Sangoh T.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 6 days ago

Hello Sangoh, Nice to see, that you are working with your team and want to motivate them. But, i would never telling them how much Rewardical Tokens i have won so far. I think, it's better to tell them, where they can earn these Rewardicals. Also i see, you placed a link from Daily Crown on the discription of Daily Grand (perhaps you want to tell them about Daily Crown, but wrote Daily Grand. Always check twice your email letters before sending to them, make them not confused)
Hello Sangoh,

Nice to see, that you are working with your team and want to motivate them.

But, i would never telling them how much Rewardical Tokens i have won so far.
I think, it's better to tell them, where they can earn these Rewardicals.

Also i see, you placed a link from Daily Crown on the discription of Daily Grand (perhaps you want to tell them about Daily Crown, but wrote Daily Grand. Always check twice your email letters before sending to them, make them not confused)
299x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 days ago More by Sangoh T.

Thank you Johan for your advise.
Thank you Johan for your advise.

Sangoh T.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Jasna J. Nenad P.

Posted 6 days ago

Yes, I won 50 Rewardicals yesterday... Good luck everyone!!!
Yes, I won 50 Rewardicals yesterday... Good luck everyone!!!
Adriana C.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up

Posted 6 days ago 1 Reply

Yes Rewardicals is indeed a great program with wide opportunities for you and me to run our business easily and to fill up the missing gap without much stress....I have won some that will help my business grow.. Goodluck to all!
Yes Rewardicals is indeed a great program with wide opportunities
for you and me to run our business easily and to fill up the missing gap
without much stress....I have won some that will help my business grow..
Goodluck to all!
SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Sangoh T. Nenad P.

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1232340]Yes Rewardicals is indeed a great program with wide opportunities for you and me to run our business easily and to fill up the missing gap without much stress....I have won some that will help my business grow.. Goodluck to all![/quote] You are absolutely right.Eazy program for easy business.
Ofuonyebi '. posted:
Yes Rewardicals is indeed a great program with wide opportunities
for you and me to run our business easily and to fill up the missing gap
without much stress....I have won some that will help my business grow..
Goodluck to all!

You are absolutely right.Eazy program for easy business.
Ganiyu M.

Nigeria

Liked by Sangoh T.

| Edit settings