Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

From where we can get more PSA

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by PRADEEP KUMAR P.

Any one can guide me where i promote gateway link and get more PSA.

Posted 2 months ago More by Sampath Kumar S.

Respected Pradeep Kumar Please study the Marketing Methods and you will understand which gate way to be used for what! https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingMethods
Respected Pradeep Kumar

Please study the Marketing Methods and you will understand which gate way to be used for what!
www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingMethods
272x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,718 | Followers: 1,765 | Joined SFI: May 19, 2014

Posted 2 months ago

The first thing to do is look over the featured ECA"s list of products. Then put them in your favorites list. Another source of is using a gateway/link to advertise at safe-lists,traffic exchanges and business communities. If you want to advertise for everything we need to succeed, put up a free blog. Add Product Collections,biz banners and a "call to action" banner. I use the JMSFIT "call to action" banner.
The first thing to do is look over the featured ECA"s list of products.
Then put them in your favorites list.

Another source of is using a gateway/link to advertise at safe-lists,traffic exchanges
and business communities.

If you want to advertise for everything we need to succeed, put up a free blog.
Add Product Collections,biz banners and a "call to action" banner.
I use the JMSFIT "call to action" banner.
17x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

This will help you a lot. Ask Gery: Where can I advertise to get good results? 02/10/2016 Here's the thing. If we were to tell our affiliates to advertise at "Website XYZ," that Website would instantly and immediately be reduced to no value for anyone. Like a good fishing hole, if everyone fishes there, there will no longer be any fish to catch for anyone. Hence, we simply cannot recommend specific places to advertise. That said, here are a some tips for finding good advertising sources: 1. First, we suggest you stop by the Marketing sub-forum at the SFI Affiliate Center. There, you can ask fellow SFI affiliates questions, brainstorm, and share ideas about effective advertising and marketing tips, strategies, and resources. You should also check out the Advertising/Marketing category at Ask SC for top questions and answers from the SFI community about getting good ad results. 2. Next, there are BILLIONS of Websites and blogs on the Internet. Use a search engine like Google to find Websites and blogs that interest you. Now start surfing. When you find one you like and/or that you know has a good amount of traffic, contact the Webmaster (there's usually a "Contact Us" link in the footer or header of most sites) and ask about advertising on their site. You might be shocked at how cheap you can get banners on some fairly high traffic sites. Also, don't be surprised if some of the Websites you start advertising on decide to become affiliates themselves (sponsored by you of course). Each time this happens, you will have just created FREE (which is even better than cheap) advertising for your business! Please CONTINUE reading more at: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=210235
This will help you a lot.

Ask Gery: Where can I advertise to get good results?
02/10/2016
Here's the thing. If we were to tell our affiliates to advertise at "Website XYZ," that Website would instantly and immediately be reduced to no value for anyone. Like a good fishing hole, if everyone fishes there, there will no longer be any fish to catch for anyone. Hence, we simply cannot recommend specific places to advertise.

That said, here are a some tips for finding good advertising sources:

1. First, we suggest you stop by the Marketing sub-forum at the SFI Affiliate Center. There, you can ask fellow SFI affiliates questions, brainstorm, and share ideas about effective advertising and marketing tips, strategies, and resources. You should also check out the Advertising/Marketing category at Ask SC for top questions and answers from the SFI community about getting good ad results.

2. Next, there are BILLIONS of Websites and blogs on the Internet. Use a search engine like Google to find Websites and blogs that interest you. Now start surfing. When you find one you like and/or that you know has a good amount of traffic, contact the Webmaster (there's usually a "Contact Us" link in the footer or header of most sites) and ask about advertising on their site. You might be shocked at how cheap you can get banners on some fairly high traffic sites.

Also, don't be surprised if some of the Websites you start advertising on decide to become affiliates themselves (sponsored by you of course). Each time this happens, you will have just created FREE (which is even better than cheap) advertising for your business!

Please CONTINUE reading more at:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=210235
272x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Again : I came across many interesting questions and answers in the Ask SC on this. Please visit: https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSC & type "Gateway" or SFI Gateway" and you will find many of them. Kindly read them and you may be able to get many tips on this!!
Again :

I came across many interesting questions and answers in the Ask SC on this. Please visit:

www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSC

& type "Gateway" or SFI Gateway" and you will find many of them. Kindly read them and you may be able to get many tips on this!!
272x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by PRADEEP KUMAR P.

Thanks to all who reply my query.
Thanks to all who reply my query.

Liked by Diane W. Sandra M.

Posted 2 months ago

Dear Pradeep, My personal experience has shown, it is best to advertise locally. It's very important because there is no language barrier on the premises, it's easy to agree, it's easy to explain this business. Your country is great, you have a lot of free advertising websites. Just search on Google, you'll be surprised how many options there are. Find a forum that has a topic that's interesting for you to include in the discussion, and after a while, when you get a reputation, propose to members of your SFI business. Do not be attacked, just spontaneously through the discussion of what you are dealing with. You can go to Google, find a site where someone is looking for a job. Take advantage of the opportunity, give the advertisement. I hope I gave you an idea of how you can get PSA. I want you a lot of success. :four_leaf_clover: Magdolna
Dear Pradeep,
My personal experience has shown, it is best to advertise locally.
It's very important because there is no language barrier on the premises, it's easy to agree, it's easy to explain this business. Your country is great, you have a lot of free advertising websites. Just search on Google, you'll be surprised how many options there are. Find a forum that has a topic that's interesting for you to include in the discussion, and after a while, when you get a reputation, propose to members of your SFI business. Do not be attacked, just spontaneously through the discussion of what you are dealing with.
You can go to Google, find a site where someone is looking for a job. Take advantage of the opportunity, give the advertisement.
I hope I gave you an idea of how you can get PSA.
I want you a lot of success.

Magdolna
2x SUPPORT
Magdolna J.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1149356]Any one can guide me where i promote gateway link and get more PSA.[/quote] Hi Pradeep, I prefer to use traditional advertising sites like (Search Google): - Viral Mailers - Traffic Exchanges - Classifieds - Ad Boards - FFA's (Free For All) - Viral Ad Sites - Banner Ad Networks - And Etc...
PRADEEP KUMAR P. posted:

Hi Pradeep,

I prefer to use traditional advertising sites like (Search Google):

- Viral Mailers
- Traffic Exchanges
- Classifieds
- Ad Boards
- FFA's (Free For All)
- Viral Ad Sites
- Banner Ad Networks
- And Etc...
8x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by PRADEEP KUMAR P.

Good suggestions
Good suggestions

Liked by Diane W. Sandra M.

Posted 2 months ago More by Chandrakant K.

You may procure CSA from triple click directly As well use your Tcredit to bid & win whenever there's an auction for the same.
You may procure CSA from triple click directly
As well use your Tcredit to bid & win whenever
there's an auction for the same.

Liked by Sandra M.

Posted 2 months ago

Thanks for sharing how to promote your business, very helpful.
Thanks for sharing how to promote your business, very helpful.
Yvonne M.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Sandra M. Jelena S.

Posted 2 months ago

Thanks you to all we are realy great
Thanks you to all we are realy great
2x SUPPORT
Igor D.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion