Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

GAMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 2 months ago

If you are actively involved in the games, you may surprise surprises. You will not only be able to win immediately, but weekly to month and so on !!!!!!! do not miss a day at the day's job - you will even go without TC. ZSUZSA [img]https://i.imgur.com/emy08za.png[/img]
If you are actively involved in the games, you may surprise surprises. You will not only be able to win immediately, but weekly to month and so on !!!!!!!

do not miss a day at the day's job - you will even go without TC.
ZSUZSA
zsuzsanna u.

Hungary

Posted 2 months ago

Sure in playing games, consistency matters a lot. Winning will come when it will come.
Sure in playing games, consistency matters a lot. Winning will come when it will come.
3x SUPPORT
Akpeli O.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

How can it possible with out play TC games in a day?
How can it possible with out play TC games in a day?
3x SUPPORT
Uttam S.

Bangladesh

Posted 2 months ago

With all the competitions , the SFI/EZ games module is definitely no child's play. This is a part that requires careful plans and strategies. So you need to be creative and wise enough to win. You need also to be smart about how to drive traffic to play games on this platform. Don't just bring people to play the games, bring people that are interested in playing and subscribing to games. The commission and compensations you'll get are good with lots of freebies on Tcredits, EZtokens, VPs amongst others. It's never too late to start earning from playing games. Thank you Zsuzsanna.
With all the competitions , the SFI/EZ games module is definitely no child's play. This is a part that requires careful plans and strategies. So you need to be creative and wise enough to win. You need also to be smart about how to drive traffic to play games on this platform. Don't just bring people to play the games, bring people that are interested in playing and subscribing to games.

The commission and compensations you'll get are good with lots of freebies on Tcredits, EZtokens, VPs amongst others. It's never too late to start earning from playing games.
Thank you Zsuzsanna.
Ayoola O.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Hi,zuzsanna u, Tripleclicks all games have educative value,so i involve games everyday.
Hi,zuzsanna u,
Tripleclicks all games have educative value,so i involve games everyday.
SUDARSAN KUMAR S.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

thanks for this information
thanks for this information
nsisong k.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

[numlist] Thanks for the information, I really need it [/numlist]

Thanks for the information, I really need it
Abisoye A.