50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

15x SUPPORT
Tim B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

33 posts

The Noun Sponsor creates the problem... in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

5 hours ago

It seems like it would be a HUGE undertaking to remove every reference to the word sponsor. I personally don't think it's that big of an issue that it would be worth it.

Besides, I'll gladly pay all of my affiliates sponsorship fees... it's FREE after all.

20 posts

Will be 2X Auctions ??? in Pricebenders #Rewardical

1 day ago

My answer would be NO. 2X auctions were double MRP auctions... with the phase out of MRP it wouldn't make any sense to continue having double MRP auctions.

They may introduce something new to replace the 2X auctions, but double MRP auctions are gone.

67 posts

MRP Exchange for Rewardicals in Ask Gery #Rewardical #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

1 day ago

A way forward? ABSOLUTELY! YES! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!

Please, folks, you've got to get away from this "MRP=TCredit=102 VP=EA , done!" thinking. It was never designed for that purpose and, worse, it keeps you restrained to the small picture instead of the big picture (where all the money and financial freedom is)!

Let's look at just SOME of the powerful benefits we've just put in place for you:

Previous limit on earning VersaPoints bidding at Pricebenders: 1000
Now: NO LIMIT

Previous limit on earning VersaPoints playing Eager Zebra games: 500
Now: NO LIMIT

Max VP you could directly earn per standard Pricebenders bid before: 1
Max VP you can now directly earn per standard Pricebenders bid: 3.3

Max VP you could directly earn per standard play at Eager Zebra before: 1
Max VP you can now directly earn per standard play at Eager Zebra: 3.3

You earned MRP when your PRMs and PSAs earned MRP: No
You earn Rewardicals whenever your PRMs and PSAs earn Rewardicals: YES (you earn 1 for every 10 they earn).

Number of stores you could earn MPR at: 1
Number of stores you can earn Rewardicals at now: Nearly 200 (THOUSANDS soon)

Number of products you could earn MPR on: ~1000
Number of products you can earn Rewardicals on now: ~200,000 (MILLIONS soon)

Number of stores you could redeem MPR at: 1
Number of stores you can redeem Rewardicals at: 1 (but hundreds or more on the way)

Could earn MRP buying locally (groceries, fuel, dining out, etc.): No
Can earn Rewardical buying locally (groceries, fuel, dining out, etc.): YES

MRP expires after one year: YES
Rewardicals expiration: NONE. No expiration currently

And maybe the biggest one of all...

Every Rewardical dished out by Rewardical ECAs and Localvantia merchants puts money into the Executive Pool, even when no VP is taken out, which will grow share values and can increase commissions for every affiliate! All we have to do is work together to attract and build a great network of sellers in our powerful win/win network represented in the Rewardical.com and Localvantia.com search engines.
Regardless, what Adamus said is true. " ADAMU S. posted:
Is this really a way forward for affiliates? Based on my little analysis of MRP and RT, one can purchase 1 Tcredit with 150 MRP that comes with 102 VP and 10RT. Now with 300 RT you can not buy 100 VP. " It took 15 TCredit bids to get
the 150 MRP which you used to be able to exchange for 102 VP.
I am not sure you have done the math involved with receiving MRP for bidding
with TCredits as compared to receiving VersaPoints in exchange for Rewardicals.
Here is the math. Please correct me if I am wrong. I would bid on 2X Auctions
and receive 10 MRP per click so I would have to click 15 times to receive 150 MRP
with which I would buy 1 TCredit that would give me 102 VersaPoints.
So that is 15 TCredit bids for 102 VersaPoints.
Now "You have 314 Rewardicals ( from using 31 TCredits )
How many tokens do you want to redeem? 104 VersaPoints . "
Compare that to the former way where with 15 TCredits you would receive
102 VersaPoints.
You have just DOUBLED the amount of money we will have spend to
become ANY rank, except if we buy the 125 TCredit Affiliate Pack and
get instant EA. This is going to be a severe hardship on me and I may not
be able to continue being a Bronze Team Leader. You can fool some of
the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time.
I see all the benefits you listed and that is fantastic, However, myself
and many other people CANNOT AFFORD ALL of those benefits
and we have to reach what rank we have the least expensive way possible.
Sadly, no one is proving me wrong on these calculations so my worst
fears are confirmed. Finally, today after I pointed out there was NO
written statement saying how many VP you would receive on buying
a specific pack of TCredits, the programmers must have changed it so
it now says "purchase earns xxxx VP". Before all the page had was
how many Rewardicals you would earn leaving people to think
they would not earn any VP with a TCredit purchase, just Rewardicals.
I wasn't mistaken last night. I was just very observant.

9 years with SFI... Do you really think the programers are sneaking around changing things?
What likely happened is you were not logged in to TripleClicks. VP doesn't show for non-affiliates.

52 posts

$9.99 TCredits SUPER Sale! in SFI News #TCredits

1 day ago

Nothing is being hidden, it's just that the parasital approach that many were using isn't sustainable. A parasite and its host can live in harmony for a long time... until the number of parasites becomes too large or begin to over-indulge and the host dies.

That's what was happening here. SALES are the life blood of any business including SFI and MRP sales are non-commissionable sales, so they are not adding to the blood stream... but they are sucking blood out through the VP.

Would people love MRP so much if it had no VP attached or the cost of a TCredit was 900MRP rather than 126 or 150?
Reality is, changes such as these would have needed to be made to prevent us from killing our host.

Think about it this way... Does it make any sense to duplicate a strategy based on non-commissionable sales? Work harder and harder for diminishing returns?

A simple strategy shift will make us all much more money...

Old way: Freebies and bonuses first and fill in any short-fall with sales
New way: Sales first and THEN fill in the short falls with freebies and bonuses

67 posts

MRP Exchange for Rewardicals in Ask Gery #Rewardical #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Yes, nothing really changed here... you will get rewardicals instead of MRPs with your purchase.

55 posts

Rewardicals for active Forum participation in Suggestion Box

3 days ago

EVERY affiliate should be encouraged to participate on the forum, but they shouldn't need to be compensated.
My simple philosophy on using the forum is this:
"Take what you need and give back when you can".

47 posts

What we got and what we lost - my calculation in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Well, to me MRP or Rewardicals are both just bonuses (gifts) and when people keep complaining about the gifts I give them... I'd quit giving them.

Is it really worth the time doing all of these calculations, before all of the pieces (numbers) are revealed?

In my opinion the changes are being made because we have become too efficient in utilizing the free stuff and we are building our foundation on freebies instead of sales like we NEED to. The Rewardical Program in many ways will force us to lay our foundation in sales and use the bonuses to build upon the foundation... instead of the other way around.

The trouble I see with many of the calculations is a lot of variables are being replaced with constants. The math itself is simple, but without accurate numbers... how much does it mean?

One thing to consider when using the 150 MRP cost for a tcredit is that is a VERY generous price. Remember also when Gery raised the tcredit from 126 mrp to 150 mrp? At that time it should have been raised to 855 mrp. And had MRP remained I'm pretty sure it would have been raised to 855 minimum.

MRP sales are non-commissionable sales... so they erode the Executive Pool.

Rather than wasting all this time computing... Let's lay our foundation and start BUILDING.

14 posts

What is the" x" letter word mean in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

7 days ago

I believe he is referring to the vocabulary questions where we need to choose the meaning of the word. X representing any word that we need to define.

I don't neccessarily think this is unfair though, in many cases these questions may be easier for some because the origin of many words come from languages other than english.

6 posts

Gold Streak Trivia overcharged to pass!! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

9 days ago

Did you pass only once? Or did you pass 3 times?
First pass is 1 TCredit
Second pass is 3 TCredits
Third pass is 5 TCredits
If you passed 3 times, it would take 9 TCredits.
If you only passed once, submit a ticket to support.

90 posts

Time to "clear" badges? in Ask Gery #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

9 days ago

Right Tatjana, I don't think some are understanding what you are saying... otherwise I don't know what their objection would be.

On our badge page under the heading "More TC badges you can earn" it lists all of the Uber Picks badges we haven't earned yet. For a new affiliate, this would include ALL of the UP badges. While the games are suspended, they CAN'T earn them... so they shouldn't be listed. Once the games are back, then the badges should be put back.

Some are suggesting removing the earned badges as well... here I can understand the objections.

It's likely an oversight, and with all the new programs being introduced... it's probably not a priority. But if the UP badges were just removed from the "More badges you can earn" list (until the games are restored), it would go a long way in eliminating a lot of the confusion, frustration and disappointment many new affiliates are feeling.

19 posts

We need an option to builder Bundle in Suggestion Box

10 days ago

The TCredits are needed to keep the price down and the VP up. Without them the cost would go up considerably to offer the same amount of VP.

38 posts

ECA Rewardicals Store Now open in ECA Program #ECA #Getting Started #Rewardical

10 days ago

Here's my opinion... It sounds like James was coaxed into becoming an SFI affiliate when he really should have just been an ECA. It's clear that James has a quality product that he is passionate about, but he doesn't show the same passion for SFI.

This is the same problem with many of the ECAs... They were either ECAs coaxed to be affiliates or affiliates coaxed to become ECAs as well. The trouble with this is these are TWO separate businesses. It probably takes 30 hours a day to get ONE business off the ground let alone two.

I think you have to decide if you want to be a mediocre ECA and a mediocre SFI affiliate or a GREAT ECA or GREAT SFI affiliate.

Choose your poison.

20 posts

Badge Update!! in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365

11 days ago

Hi Marilyn
I know about the commissions and all, but the badge hasn't been updated since December which is already 2 months, till this day I haven't seen the January?! All though I did receives the 365 MRP reward for January!!
I send a ticket to support about it, but I wanted to post it here too, incase others have the same issue with the badge.
Thanks hon

My friend,the Badge for January will be release this 10th of February,together with our commission from January.
I already did receive the 365 MRPs on January 10 Marilyn!!
See the screenshot:

Your screenshot shows that the mrp you recieved on January 10th 2018 was for E365 Monthly Champion for 201712 ( December 2017). This would indicate to me as Marilyn said your badge will upgrade and mrp will be paid when commissions for January are run in the next couple of days.

108 posts

Two new Forum features debut in SFI News

13 days ago

That Thank-You button is working great so far.

55 posts

Stealth Strategies to Change the Compensation Concepts? in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical #Team Building

16 days ago

This explains a lot.

The majority of the changes that take place at SFI are based on the suggestions and feedback found right here at the forum. Anyone that spent any time over the years here at the forum should see that, yet I see all the time people bashing their very own ideas once they are implimented. The sad part is that many will quit based on false speculation and never even see THEIR ideas in action.

Sorry your CSA forced you to come to the forum, but don't be a stranger... see you in 2022.

55 posts

Stealth Strategies to Change the Compensation Concepts? in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical #Team Building

16 days ago

I could walk into my local walmart or go to the corner gas station with a pocket full of pesos, would my results be any different? Yet some consider pesos money.

What ever your store of value, it needs to be converted to an acceptable form of exchange.

I'm sure rewardicals could be set up to be redeemed in U.S. dollars, but bitcoin is probably more accessable worldewide.

55 posts

16 days ago

Exactly Earl... I'm a creature of habit and I hate change, but the day Gery comes to the forum and says (There will be no more changes, SFI is as good as it can get.) That is the day I will quit SFI.

55 posts

16 days ago

Hi Idriss,
I think there has been a lot of over reaction to the changes. The main components of the compensation plan remain unchanged.

The only thing that may need to be updated on the comp plan is the ECA Program.

The only concern I have is how the rewardicals will be funded in regards to the Executive Pool. If there is no funding, there could be some major dilution.

Other than that, rewardicals are just a bonus.

11 posts

Airing Dirty Laundry in Suggestion Box

16 days ago

I doubt that there are very many non affiliates that stumble upon the forum and if they do, would they even know or care what the discussion is about? Maybe I'm wrong, and they find the forum when they are researching SFI, but even then... Once they joined they would have access anyway.

I don't have a problem with respectful disagreements, the problems generally start when people start claiming their emotional misunderstandings as factual arguments.

This may just be a dumb farmers perspective, but no matter how healthy a field may be... With only sunshine it will soon dry up. We need a good thunderstorm once in a while.

16 posts

Daily Grand entries in VersaPoints #Contests #VersaPoints

23 days ago

Are you certain all the tabs are green? Double check, especially your EZ tab.

52 posts

Does one lose their PSAs & CSAs if they do not sign in for 45 days? in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #VersaPoints

24 days ago

Why suprising? If they are following the diamond plan, wouldn't this make perfect sense?

18 posts

I am not convinced. in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building

25 days ago

It's only complicated and confusing because we make it that way. We get so excited when we get a new toy, we often break it trying to get it out of the box... then if we do manage to get it out of the box intact, we forgo reading the instructions and just jump in.

This is how I view it...

The Zing Network just brings all the parts together into one body. Previously, their was a disconnect between the six parts. Now, we shouldn't be marketing the entire body. We should continue to market the individual parts, but now that the body is connected... it can spread virally among all the different parts.

It is primarily a passive tool, the benefits will mostly come internally without doing anything.

170 posts

New rank badge policy in SFI News #Compensation #Leadership

27 days ago

I don't think so, nothing has really changed. The rank you qualify for on the last day of the month is all that really counts.

Day 1 of the following month you will get the pending requalification badge for the rank you finished the previous month at. Once you meet your qualifications for the current month you will get the regular badge.

34 posts

"Bank" unused burns? in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #TCredits

29 days ago

I've never tracked this, but the way I read the rules it sounds like the free burns DO carry over to a maximum of 20 a day.

Personally, I haven't seen the situation often enough that It would be worth the time needed to program it in.