Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

17x SUPPORT
Tim B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

16 posts

Astro Auctions in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Contests

3 hours ago

The top 20 are the ones who entered the 20 highest bids. The winner is the one with the highest entered bid.

If more than one person enters the same bid, the tie breakers are used to determine the winner.
https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Rules

15 posts

What is the true value of Rewardicals? in Getting Started #Rewardical #TCredits

7 hours ago

If you look at the cash value of 77 Rewardicals (Donation, BitCoin, TC gift cert.), it comes to 13 cents.
I don't know anywhere else you can buy a TCredit for 13 cents outright.

26 posts

Stop Following Gone Affiliates in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

Hi Ray,

I don't know any quick way of doing it, but if you find one of their posts... you can unfollow them there by clicking the check mark next to there name.

If you search their name, you can probably find one of their posts. If you have a lot of them though, it may not be worth your time.

17 posts

DC -3x125 astro in Astro Auctions

8 days ago

You're mistaken Svend. In PriceBenders when the TCredit subscriptions were introduced they included CV and I thought they still did.

I don't know what the intentions are with Astro Auctions, maybe an oversight... but I think it should be easier to pay with Astro Auctions because they can build it into the reserve.

Here's a link to the TCredit subscription announcement:
https://news.sfimg.com/2014/06/10/new-pricebenders-tcredits-subscriptions-with-up-to-9000-vp/

44 posts

Astro Auction # 1059 in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TCredits

9 days ago

Absolutely NOT

Isn't the whole idea of ANY auction whether it be a traditional auction, penny auction, silent auction or Astro Auctions... to create a competitive environment where people WILL overbid? Sure as a bidder we are always looking for deals, but from the auction house or seller those deals amount to a failed auction.

I really don't understand what the issue is, if some people are willing to overpay... why stop them?

We can't control what other people bid, but we can control what we bid. If you decide what YOU are wiling to pay and place that as your bid, how can you lose? If someone outbids you, you can choose to receive all of your TCredits back (less 1 minimum).

With the reserve price built in, it should be a sustainable platform and with more products and more participation there should be more bargains coming along soon as well.

Remember too, it's still new. When Ebay was first introduced, people were bidding hundreds of dollars for a half eaten sandwich.

7 posts

Filtering Genealogy for PSA's with confirmed registrations? in Ask Gery #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

11 days ago

Is this what you want?

1. Go to genealogy
2. Go to [Aff Mgr] tab
3. Second filter choose [Confirmed Registration] [=] [YES]
4. Click the + next to the second filter to open a third filter
5. Third filter choose [Generation] [=] [1]
6. Click [Filter] button

12 posts

EA rank by redeeming RTs for VPs in Team Building #TCredits #Team Building #VersaPoints

11 days ago

This would be a valid method of qualification, I'm not aware of any restrictions that would apply to the EA bonuses.

Is this your quote?

If not, could you provide a link to the source... because my understanding is you would still qualify for ALL EA bonuses including the 10 TCredits.

24 posts

Re-assigned PSAs and commissions? in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Sponsor

13 days ago

I believe it's the sponsor at the end of the month that will recieve the direct commission. Regardless of whether the purchase was made before or after the reassignment was made.

11 posts

Proposing Builder Bundle To BTL Rank! in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

16 days ago

The VP that is awarded is based on the CV that is generated on the sale. So I'm sure a package could be created to earn more VP, but it will also increase the cost.

4 posts

Astro Auction Result sheet. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

22 days ago

It's what the winning bid was for the auction.

37 posts

ASTRO Will Not Allow Me To Play! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests

29 days ago

It will be interesting to see the cause and effect of these limits.

I can understand why some people want limits, but with Astro Auctions I don't really see the need (everyone's a winner).

Maybe I just don't understand the logic in telling a customer they can't come in because they have too much money to spend.

Seems like this may also increase the fueling time as more of the big bidders are locked out. It could lower the winning bid for the top bidders by locking out their primary competition. (Leaving them with more TCredits for their next eligible auction.)

It's never going to be that everyone is going to win the top prize with a single bid... so, bid to win... expect to lose and know that with Astro Actions, EVERYONE goes home a winner.

20 posts

How is the CV from PRM Purchases distributed? in Ask Gery #Compensation #Sales

about 1 month ago

Sorry Stephen , no authority here... pure conjecture.

I should have better qualified my statement with "I think" or "In my opinion". I usually do if I don't have a reference.

20 posts

How is the CV from PRM Purchases distributed? in Ask Gery #Compensation #Sales

about 1 month ago

Good catch Stephen.
The overrides would work just as if they were a PSA.

12 posts

Astro auction launching time confusion in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

The Amazon cards fill slower than the other products. It's probably because it's predominately SFI affiliates bidding so far and they have a greater interest in the other products. Once we get more non-affiliate zingers involved, they will probably load faster.

They may also come at a greater cost to SFI, so they hold more passengers. They won't launch until they are at full capacity.

49 posts

Astro Auctions Vs Pricebenders in Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #Rewardical #TCredits

about 1 month ago

You need to look at the exchange rate Ray.

77 rewardicals is the equivalent of 13 cents, you can't buy a TCredit outright anywhere else at that price.

Looks like a pretty good deal for affiliate/members to me.

39 posts

What happened to my recent sponsor? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

You also need to log-in every 45 days. 45 days goes pretty fast if you are not paying attention.

This would be my guess.

40 posts

What a Loser! in Pricebenders #Contests

about 1 month ago

I've seen a lot of people over the years come to the forum and complain that they can't win a pricebender auction, so I want to be the first to complain about not being able to win an Astro Auction.

So far today, they have given me:
8 Daily Crown Entries
45 GMP/ZJ Matches
30 GMP Moves
110 VP
2227 Rewardicals
And I haven't won a single auction.
I know what you're thinking... "What a loser"

So, if you've given up on price benders... give Astro Auctions a try.
You'll still probably lose, but losing never felt so good.

It's a great way to leverage your TCredits.

13 posts

Time Machine in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

According to the rules:
https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2018/05/23/tips-for-winning-time-machine-5-25-18-official-rules/

The final value will be determined on July 19, 2018, at exactly 11 AM CT.
Rounded to the nearest whole number... 6320.20 would be 6320,
6320.55 would be 6321.

49 posts

Suggestions for members that don't have money for advertising... in Marketing #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

How can you be a free advertising guru and not understand self promotion? I'm just a dumb farmer and it's pretty clear to me. This is used by the most successful free advertisers... to draw people in and SELL them "free advertising".

If you cared about SFI, you'd quit undermining other team leaders and keep your self promotion in your private forum and continue to share your real knowlege about how to do free advertising (void of the self promotion) with the rest of the forum.

I'm already seeing more people trying to do this and it won't take long before the SFI forum will become a worthless advertising forum. No team leader is going to send their team here to be cross solicited. The forum is the human side of SFI, it's what makes it real... without it SFI would soon fall.

7 posts

Looks can be deceiving watch out never seen this before in Team Building #CSA #TCredits #Team Building

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

96 posts

My Earnings Now Showing in Compensation #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Yes, I was mistaken. And I agree that anyone who earned them should have been given their full 18 months to collect them.

96 posts

about 1 month ago

The My Earnings section is just a quick snapshot, for the individual purchases go to your TripleClicks Sales Report:

http://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/SalesNotificationReport

96 posts

about 1 month ago

These were shares of the Executive Pool, so with the elimination of the Executive Pool they no longer have any value.
No money going into pool means each share = 0

25 posts

How To Earn Maximum Income As A Basic Affiliate Only in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

2 months ago

I think a basic affiliate would only be able to earn roughly $20 dollars... anything beyond that would likely earn them enough vp to advance to Executive Affiliate (EA).

Even if you were earning $1000 a month as a basic Affiliate, it would be foolish not to advance yourself higher to earn the leveraged income. And remember... with the new changes, you can even earn leveraged income from basic affiliates.