Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

18x SUPPORT
Tim B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #19

10 posts

Why no data in Sales Report ? in Sales #Sales #VersaPoints

7 days ago

If the VP wasn't from sales, it wouldn't show up on the sales report.

11 posts

Constellation Prizes in AA in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

13 days ago

I think this would remove a very important marketing aspect of the auctions. Example: If someone who doesn't normally play the games wins a lifeline, they will be inclined to try that game. They may get hooked and begin buying TCredits to play.

The cost for awarding only Rt might also be higher and slow the fueling time.

I guess it would depend on how many of us are losing our lifelines through expiration. If it's only a handful of us, it probably doesn't matter... If it's a large number of lifelines expiring unused, it may be worth considering or adjusting the expiration time.

14 posts

With 3,010 total VPs for December, why am I a EA? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

13 days ago

Do you have 3 PSAs?
Did you have 1500 Sales VP?

If you were short on sales VP, you can still make a purchase(for the first 8 days of January) and backdate it for December to reach BTL for December.

258 posts

Introducing...Direct Cash Redemptions for Rewardicals! in SFI News #Rewardical

14 days ago

Hi Tanja,
What do you think should be changed?

I'm not sure how you would fit this information in your ad without confusing them and maybe scaring them away.

Remember, they are not required to register as an affiliate unless they choose to redeem for cash. Although this may be an attractive choice for affiliates, PRMs likely signed up for different reasons. A gamer for example might see a better value in exchanging for TCredits or a buyer may see the better value in Gift Certificates or bitcoin.

No need to mention this until they already joined and are faced with the option.

11 posts

Suggestion using Bitcoins as one of the Payment Options for Commissions. in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Leadership #Rewardical

14 days ago

In regards to receiving bitcoin as a payment option for commissions, I believe they have been working on this for some time now.

It's probably just a matter of working out the logistics to best protect SFI and its affiliates.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get an announcement on this sometime this year.

258 posts

Introducing...Direct Cash Redemptions for Rewardicals! in SFI News #Rewardical

15 days ago

I imagine the note at the bottom of the exchange page applies here as well:

Note: The amount of Rewardicals you can exchange for items may change without notice. Rates for silver, especially, may change frequently.

23 posts

Extremely Important to send Welcome Letter from Your... in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

16 days ago

Hi Randy,
If this is what you believe, this is a great letter.

You will always get better results by selling your truth rather than someone else's lie.

Unfortunately, This is a mistake too many make.

7 posts

Astro-Auctions: Two tabs missing.. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

16 days ago

Yes, Your profile isn't showing the VIP badge. Earn it back and they should return.

32 posts

Automating 1st Welcome Mail From Sponsor To New Affiliates in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

17 days ago

I think it used to work that way. Our welcome message was automatically sent, but then too many ISPs were blocking SFI emails. Then we needed to send them from our own email for a better chance of delivery.

39 posts

Question for $ Million? in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

17 days ago

I think the million dollar question for most is "How do you find 3 active affiliates?".

If everyone would focus only on this, duplication will automatically build the depth and width wouldn't matter.

If we can't even find 3, we won't have depth or width.

I do think we are getting conflicting messages with the 100% direct commissions screaming width and the Diamond Plan saying depth.

9 posts

Missing MRP! in VersaPoints #Compensation #VersaPoints

19 days ago

MRP are no longer showing at the top of the TripleClicks page alongside of our TCredits.

But they should still be found on the MRP Ledger and can still be used as a payment option at checkout.

Probably another step in the phase out.

72 posts

Biz Quiz Correct Answers Percentage in Miscellaneous #Contests

26 days ago

It may not be possible mathematically, but I'm not so certain you can't get the number displayed back to 100%. Only the whole number is displayed, so it would depend on whether it is rounded or if the numbers following the decimal point are just truncated.

In any case, this percentage is only visible to you.

What's certain is the A+ badge can be earned back.

7 posts

Badge Quest Points in Miscellaneous #Contests

28 days ago

The numbers are constantly changing. If you lose points or the people ahead of you gain points the gap widens.
We are all shooting to beat a moving target.

50 posts

Is there a loophole in Team Building #VersaPoints

29 days ago

Have you reported this? I know this has been discussed before, but it must have been lost in the shuffle.

Astro Auctions have a reserve price, so the CV should be factored in here to allow for commissions. I have to believe it is an oversight, because sales VP should always be tied to CV. You can't have one without the other.

I hope they choose to pay the commissions rather than drop the VP, because this is a useful tool for many affiliates.

13 posts

Can't see my Card King winning. in Eager Zebra

29 days ago

Glad to hear you found them.

For future reference, there is actually a filter in genealogy to find them.

In the second filter box choose:
[CSA Source] [=] [Card King Spin]

35 posts

Bored Stiff in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Be sure and get a video... We could use a good viral video in the marketing aids.

35 posts

What is missing on our site that other similar sites offer in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Mary,
Is the idea to expose new affiliates to free advertising sites?

If so, I think Marilynn D.'s idea about a downline builder would work best. It could be set up on our leadership pages and be set up so the sign-up link is that of the nearest sponsor involved (preserving the line of sponsorship).

Otherwise if we can just advertise to each other... anyone can end up signing up your PSAs under them at the advertising sites. That wouldn't be fair to you after all the years you put in finding your own.

I agree with your purpose, but I also believe allowing advertising like this would open the door to cross solicitation (there's enough of that already).

32 posts

Self explanatory Names for Gift Certificates in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

I'm pretty sure this isn't possible at this time. You can't currently fund your Gift Certificate Account with with a Gift Certificate from the rewardical exchange.

185 posts

6-month comp plan review and adjustments in SFI News #Compensation #Team Building

about 1 month ago

It's paid out as normal 20% Direct Commission, 32% Co-Sponsor Commissions, 48% Team Overrides. The 100% Direct Commission only applies in the first 30 days.

185 posts

6-month comp plan review and adjustments in SFI News #Compensation #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Same as it has been 4% on up to 12 compressed levels. The only difference the 4% will no longer be paid to EAs on 3 levels, so team leaders will now be earning that 12%.

Basically the 12% is obsorbed in the compression, because EAs are no longer blocking them. As with any comp plan change it doesn't add any income, it just changes how it's distributed... Someone wins and someone loses.

In this case, the purpose is to discourage Team Leaders from dropping down to EA. Now if they drop down, they will lose their overrides.

56 posts

He's BACK! in Miscellaneous #Compensation

2 months ago

I want to be there when you meet.
All I can say is poor Christine, but we'll all be there for her.

37 posts

213 Second Home CSAs Bronze TeamLeader in Getting Started #CSA #Getting Started #Team Building

2 months ago

Nope, never thought you were ignorant. I also always use the FULL version of genealogy, but occasionally it defaults back to the condensed version without me realizing it. I thought this is what may have happened to you.

Gery's advice is best... submit a ticket and they will take care of you.