SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

8x SUPPORT
John M.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

4 posts

scoreboard in Miscellaneous

11 hours ago

Nice. Hadn't seen that.

25 posts

Great opportunity... in Suggestion Box

1 day ago

Hi Randy, It might have changed, but it's my understanding that S-Builder comes from Corporate's own advertising, and I assume this would mean Builder Bundle as well, unless Builder Bundle is from PSAs-To-Go which are from a qualified source who is an affiliate as well the other PSAs sold on TripleClicks are from different leaders here. I welcome any corrections.

6 posts

Stop -I Mean Right Now!!! in Marketing #Marketing

10 days ago

The dichotomy reminded me of this: "To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt

21 posts

Want to know a secret to success with SFI? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

12 days ago

Having a team means staying power. I want my team to have their teams, and so on. I want big teams generations down! That is security, depth.

12 posts

How would you reply to your prospect's questions? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

13 days ago

It looks good, Gyanendra. Concerning product delivery, where appropriate I would mention that the most common product, TCredits, is digital and highly commissionable.

16 posts

I Feel Left Out In The General and Gold Forum... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

13 days ago

Well we certainly need a GF spy to give us juicy content from over there while we aspire for the Gold.

16 posts

I Feel Left Out In The General and Gold Forum... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

13 days ago

By the way, how is it going over the in the GF? Any clif notes? Much going on since the recent overrides move? I would think that would calm things down concerning the comp plan. They may need to let other TLs in to rile things up.

30 posts

Addressing the injustice of Denial of DD Status in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

13 days ago

If you cannot be a DD because of the various reasons, you can basically do what Opti-Build does with the co-op manager as well. Opti-Build is a luxury that is not absolutely necessary for you to team build. DD only means that you are in Opti-Build. Not a major obstacle.

16 posts

13 days ago

It appeared largely because of interaction with leaders and corporate that this recent change came about. www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=137263

To report that many TLs were downgrading to EA to take advantage of overrides is not just an unproductive complaint. This kind of interaction is crucial.

74 posts

GOOD STEP-New Gold Forum for brainstorming debuts. in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

14 days ago

There should be no concern about the GF. Where leaders express opinions concerning changes to the compensation plan, it is appropriate that there is a space to do it not visible to the public or new people so as to not create confusion. Although I wish other TLs could access the dialogue, it's understandable and good move forward.

14 posts

You are what you think! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

15 days ago

I came across this relevant clip the other from The Iron Lady and thought about posting here. Thanks for the reminder!

What we think, we become

181 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Sébastien Goulette! in Recognition

15 days ago

Congratulations Sébastien! (2nd generation) and STL! Wow, this is two E365 Champs in a week, one 2nd and one 3rd generation!!

20 posts

Time machine in Eager Zebra

21 days ago

Nice prize for Time Machine game 50!

5 posts

Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash in Ask Gery #Rewardical

22 days ago

I hope, if we add a cryptocurrency for reduced transaction fees, that we choose another like Litecoin or Digibyte, not Bitcoin Cash, which is tainted with controversy.

213 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion GORAN NIKOLOV! in Recognition

22 days ago

Congratuations Goran! (third generation)

26 posts

Need some clarification about opti build in Team Building

25 days ago

It is known go deep in one leg, for example, before assigning to those closer to you in other legs.

56 posts

He's BACK! in Miscellaneous #Compensation

27 days ago

No way.

8 posts

What Are You Using This Month Commissions On? in Compensation #Compensation

29 days ago

I use it to put new signups under my Team Leaders. Google Adwords, upline co-ops, I will likely get some S-Builder shares for next month.

16 posts

Can you come back from a bad review in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

The rating a person gives, in my opinion, is a reflection of their own level of positive attitude and generosity, and whether they are the right kind of person to keep in mind as someone you can work with long term. If you are supportive with a positive attitude, there will be people who appreciate that with good ratings.

11 posts

Any good at sales ? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

Hi Shawna,
Many exchanges and mailers will offer login ads which users see when they login to their account. Considering the credits or cost of login ads, I personally haven't seen as much benefit from those as regular text ads which provide a larger number of impressions for the credits. It depends on the certain program as well. The only way to see what works for you is to test a lot, and a/b split test which is to use two or more ads in the same ad service, tracking with keycodes, and when one is seen to perform better, modify the lesser one, and in that way optimize the ad response.

3 posts

Astro Auction as a COOP? in Ask Gery #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

Hi Roy,
I bet the coding for that is not in place, but if I were doing it, I would use a rotator for a PRM co-op. I used to use a free php script that has a nice little user interface, and you just add the urls:
www.sfi4.com/1234.12/Astro
www.sfi4.com/2345.12/Astro
www.sfi4.com/2345.12/Astro (if someone gets two shares you add the url twice, etc.)
There are third party hosted rotators out there as well. With a lot of orders it may be too much manual input, but it's something that could work. There would also be the issue of getting Adwords to accept a rotator url, which might lean toward hosting your own.

9 posts

My custom domain can't link to the gateway in Miscellaneous #Marketing

3 months ago

Hi Friedrich, See Stephen's post above. If you have your own domain you need to manage DNS or use a forwarder to a gateway. SFI's prestige custom domains take care of this internally; we just need to pick the domain name, gateway and keycode.

9 posts

My custom domain can't link to the gateway in Miscellaneous #Marketing

3 months ago

To clarify, if it's a prestige custom domain hosted here by SFI, there is no need for DNS management. If the domain is set up in the gateway manager, it is ready to use.