Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Jeannette G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

11 posts

Something to Think About in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started #TripleClicks

10 hours ago

Hello, ron! This is an excellent post! I purchase regularly at TripleClicks and enjoy purchasing items as gifts whenever possible. In my last message to my team, I stressed the importance of transfer buying. After all, it is your own store you are making purchases from. Why would you go somewhere else if you have the items in your store? It also saves fuel and mileage and time because you are not driving your car to the store or waiting in line after first even finding the item in the store or mall in the first place. So you are actually saving money for fuel and sometimes taxes on items as well. So there are many reasons for transfer buying, including Rewardicals and VP. The more VP, the more Rewardicals and there's still more Rewardicals to redeem for VP, TCredits and so much more!

5 posts

The Better Approach ( SFI home Business) in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Sponsor

2 days ago

Hello. This is very true. It is amazing how this business works and how many people are not willing to work. However, I see that there are so many people who really are eager to work and believe that there will be those who have left and who will come back when they find that this business is unlike any other opportunity they have found.

9 posts

Why excluding some countries from participating in SFI ? in Ask Gery

5 days ago

T Hello! I do not know that any country is excluded from SF I. I guess Gery Will have to answer this question. But I thought that I would make an attempt. No country to my knowledge has ever been excluded or barred from joining. Thank you so much.

16 posts

Received, ESB CSAs!!! in Team Building #CSA

6 days ago

Congratulations! That's great that you took advantage of this. Let's hope that enough affiliates used this that this continues for all new affiliates in months to come. Enjoy your day, and be sure to keep sending your new affiliate greeting as they come in. There is still time for new affiliates to gain this before December 10.

245 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

11 days ago

Thanks, Gery, for this excellent post! I will simplify my new affiliate greetings, both for PSAs and CSAs. Is the example you have in the new affiliate greeting area sufficient? Thanks for your help. I want to set this up correctly. Your help is greatly appreciated.

7 posts

Goal Setting Policies in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building

14 days ago

Thank you for this post. I am truly grateful that goal setting has been placed in the To-Do List and that it is set as a reminder on the first day of each month. It is vitally important that we all set goals, that we all learn how to set realistic goals, that we strive to reach them each month. I, for one, not only enjoy setting them but also enjoy watching each day to see how far I have progressed toward reaching them. Some I have reached; others are still in the distance; others are just ahead of me. So keep reaching for your goals. You will get there.

17 posts

Motivation and Results in Miscellaneous

15 days ago

Suzana, your work will be rewarded. I know that you will soon reach DTL! just keep on with your enthusiasm and let that spread to your team members. Be sure to also encourage your upline members as well. Thank you for this post. It is a real encouragement.

99 posts

Please give a prayer for Laverne. in Miscellaneous #ECA #Leadership #Sponsor

21 days ago

May gracious Father God stretch forth His hand to heal LaVerne in the precious name of Jesus. I see her as healed and declare it in His name. Amen.

9 posts

Does Anyone use co-op's anymore? in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

24 days ago

I have been using co-ops since a few months after I joined SFI. I am now a GTL. I use S-Builder and other co-ops and am involved with helping my Designated Diamonds and also receive affiliates myself as a Designated Diamond. I regularly send affiliates to team members who are EA and above. The higher they are, the more shares they receive.

56 posts

He's BACK! in Miscellaneous #Compensation

24 days ago

Randy, welcome back! Has it really been six months? Well, anyway, be sure to read up on the latest that has happened since you left. There have been so many changes. I look forward to hearing from you even more. You will reach Diamond very soon. I look forward to seeing you there.

17 posts

I obviously missed something! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

27 days ago

Congratulations on your winnings! It's true that the benefits of dividing the contest into two sets of badges will make it look as if we have lost points and badges. However, I can see the definite benefits. For those who have bitterness concerning this, I would suggest that they think this through and read and reread the information and just cool down for a while. Then I would suggest that they begin to earn as many VP as possible and build those badge points and gain badges and colors on those badges (silver, gold, etc.) and see what happens. You just might surpass us! Just try it! You'll like it! After all, you're just getting started, right?

Again, congratulations, and keep logging in and reading all notices and keep building and playing! Just don't miss out any longer!

5 posts

Little story in Inspiration/Testimonials #Team Building

27 days ago

Hello! I heard a very similar story to this at church. A father had a little baby in his arms. The baby kept crying and crying and crying and screaming. A person nearby went over and complain to the man that this child was making too much racket and that he should care for him. The father of the child looked up at the person and said, “I am sorry. I didn’t even hear the baby. You see, we are just returning from a funeral. His mother just passed away. And of quote yes, it is very true that we should be careful not to assume anything . How often we do that. We judge a person and don’t even think. I hope that this makes everyone of us really think before we speak. Thank you so much for writing this post. Have a wonderful day!

11 posts

Won RT in Biz Quiz contest. in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Congratulations on winning in the Biz Quiz! I have won it twice. I am hopeful that this will happen again. It is always a joy to win something and to be able to use the Rewardicals for whatever you need them for in helping you in your rankings and to build your business. Please keep up the great work and continue to encourage your affiliates to participate in all activities. Have a wonderful day!

29 posts

Team builder- beautiful truthful story in Inspiration/Testimonials

about 1 month ago

Hello! I just want to say how wonderful this post is! You have shown honor to your sponsor and I love this. And he sure was surprised! Happy birthday, Boris! You are an inspiration to all of us here. May God bless you abundantly!

6 posts

Start with the basics and end up with a business (SFI) in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

I can very well appreciate what you are saying here. I started many years ago. I didn't stop my business, but I did stop logging in for awhile. When I found out that my pay would be held for that month, I really started up and have not stopped working on my business since. There have been times when I lost my Daily VP Streak. However, I don't want to do this, ever. All this paid off when somebody left and I had some people in my downline move up and suddenly I found myself becoming a GTL, something I had attained before briefly. Although it makes me sad to see someone leave, these affiliates have really been a jewel. I cannot stress enough the importance of patience and hard work here and logging in every day and turning all tabs green and reading and learning and understanding what is in the announcements that could happen on any day and the changes that can happen on any given day. That is what makes this business so exciting and fun. Please, please, never stop and never neglect your affiliates! AS long as they have gained even 1 VP to start, it is vital to stay in touch. All your movers are vitally important!

Thanks for writing in the Forum. Keep up the great work!

17 posts

Oh, my HIDDEN!!! 143 :) in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Congratulations! This is fantastic! I think this is one of the best games here and one of the best I've ever played. I truly believe that these games are also really educational and they are great for keeping your mind sharp as a tack! Congratulations again for your really great score. Keep on doing what you're doing! I love it!

28 posts

Thank you all so much for your prayers. in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

All praise and thanks to God for His wonderful work and His grace! It is a truly great praise report. May your healing be complete and total and pain free. May you find rest in Him. I declare and decree life, complete wholeness and prosperity now in your life, in Jesus' name!

28 posts

I think I should stop sending Team mails n E-cards! in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

I have to say that many times I don't respond to messages by writing, but I do keep active and build my business. If someone has a question for me or something is important for that person, I will answer him. I am glad for anyone who does write. However, the important thing is that your movers stay active. Just keep communicating with them. AS long as they don't block your messages or say that they don't want to hear from you, it's all okay. It's like planting seeds. You don't know which ones will grow and how they will grow, but you end up with a harvest. So keep on communicating and watering those seeds. It's vital for life!

51 posts

Asking for your prayers in Miscellaneous #PSA #Sponsor

2 months ago

Kevin, may you be completely healed of this shoulder trouble and may you have no further trouble with this, in Jesus' name; Ideclare and decree life and wholeness. Please keep us posted.

136 posts

Congratulations Leon McKee, our new Diamond Team Leader in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor

2 months ago

Congratulations, Leon, on reaching DTL! It is a joy to be in your downline! I am looking forward to reaching that level very soon and am confessing and affirming that I am already one! Keep up the great work! It is a joy to work with you. Kindest regards!

14 posts

Challenges with Astro Auction... What way out? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests #Rewardical

2 months ago

Hello! I downloaded Chrome and am doing fine with Astro Auctions. Whenever I get the email that says that the auction is ready for me to launch, I click on that link and when my computer asks me which browser I want to use, I select Chrome. There are other sites that have captcias and I know now to use Chrome for those sites and I do much better. For anything else, I use my familiar Internet Explorer. That is my default browser; I have set it up that way. I hope this helps.

36 posts

Spin & Win dicontinued in Miscellaneous #Contests #Team Building #VersaPoints

2 months ago

I am a little surprised and disappointed, although I never got many VP from this. I made an effort to read the newsletters and didn't have to have the contest there to give me the incentive to read them. However, I kept hoping that I would win more than 20 VP. I am very hopeful that something really better will replace this, because I value as many VP as possible, as well as Rewardicals and TCredits. The badges are also very important. So I'm looking forward to whatever Gery has up his sleeves right now. Ha Ha! Have a great day!

36 posts

I'm new EXECUTIVE AFFILIATE! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Sinisa, it's never too late to start. You have finally done the first step. Now, it's on to higher, bigger and better things. It won't be long before you become a Team Leader. I wouldn't be surprised if you became one before this month is over! Keep reading, learning and working on your business daily and you will succeed. congratulations and keep up the great work!

35 posts

I am back in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Chalid! Welcome back! I'm not sure you remember me, but I'm not sure I remember you either. That doesn't matter though. I congratulate you on returning to us and I know that you will be even more active than you were before. I heartily encourage you to go through all the Launch Pad Lessons and all of the new readings here, because so much has changed that it looks vastly different than when you were here before. And yet, it has so much the look and feel of what you were used to before. You're going to see very definite changes in the Compensation Plan and also the Plan that helps you become Diamond (DTL)! If you need any help, just let me know. I am here to help, along with the rest of the family. Thanks so much for putting trust in this business. My love goes out to you. And may you and your family be blessed!

Kindest regards,

13 posts

reCAPTCHER! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Mohamed, what browser are you using? I have found that if I use Google Chrome, this works. The first few times I used it I had to fill in the captia but after that I have been able to claim my winnings without it. I have not used my iPhone on this because It required me to deal with the captia. I only use my computer when bidding at Astro Auctions. I hope this helps.