Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

33x SUPPORT
Sherwood L.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

6 posts

Using Solo Ads in Marketing #Marketing #TripleClicks

12 hours ago

solo ads should work well when the ad copy match the audience of the ezine that runs the solo ad

7 posts

Showing Off SFI in Ask Gery #Marketing

3 days ago

Hi Bulelwa S.,

Here is a link to information about the SFI T-shirts -

news.sfimg.com/2014/07/30/new-eager-zebra-games-promo-t-shirts-are-here/

when you follow the link below, you will find that they are no longer available

www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=368015

30 posts

I'm Posting Free Ads Daily To Find My Future... Diamonds! in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi Nelson J.,

If I may, I would suggest using your leads credits as you receive them. They are like little seeds that can grow into mighty trees.

I like the inspiring wisdom found in this old Chinese proverb:

"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now."

While you are waiting on building many seeds, you could be growing many trees that will produce many more seeds within your SFI tree (your affiliate team).

10 posts

Where can I find info of our Network members by country? in Miscellaneous #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

4 days ago

Maybe you could use the fact that the younger generation is growing up with tablets in school as a selling point to the older generation. We have to be examples to our children and also be able to help them understand our current society. Thus, we have need to learn what our children are learning.

I search TripleClicks for "computers" and there are lots of information and a few computers that would help potential affiliates understand computers and even buy computers from through your efforts. Don't wait for them to simply wake up, be the "alarm clock", wake them up (softly of course), to this new day and probably a new way of success.

For every problem the potential customers present, see if you can find a solution within SFI to help solve their problem.

You could become sort of an ambassador for computers in your country - championing the need of computers and for computer literacy.

10 posts

Where can I find info of our Network members by country? in Miscellaneous #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

5 days ago

Hi Sanchia A.,

I am just wondering that if only a few people are in SFI in your country, and you consider SFI to be a great opportunity, and, you wish to target potential affiliates in your country - wouldn't it be better if the numbers are small? If so, then you have an open market of potential affiliates.

35 posts

What is missing on our site that other similar sites offer in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

Hi Mary,

If I understand you correctly, I think that would be a bad idea. We would have too many affiliates competing for the same potential sign-ups. It would be better to have a large variety of text ads that were generic and promoted curiosity and linked to our own custom domain links that we each advertised in a variety of places.

Having all of advertise in the same place would produce:
"Banner blindness - a phenomenon in web usability where visitors to a website consciously or unconsciously ignore banner-like information, which can also be called ad blindness or banner noise."

38 posts

Just my thoughts on retention of PSA in Compensation #Compensation

7 days ago

Hi James C., the phrase "SFI was not born yesterday", as I see it, means that SFI is trustworthy.

38 posts

Just my thoughts on retention of PSA in Compensation #Compensation

7 days ago

I am of the mindset that advertisements gets people's attention. They join to see what it is all about. They either like what they see or they don't. If they don't like what they see, it is not worth the effort to attempt to make them like it. If its a matter of understanding the platform, then it should be simple to ask questions. As I understand it, SFI team send new affiliates, follow up information when they join. I do not see myself as being able to do a better job than the SFI team when it comes to follow up with new affiliates - I am simply the first in line as their sponsor, to help them if they have questions about something that they don't understand. I don't want to be pushy nor do I wish to neglect them - just be helpful when needed to be - and to recognize their efforts (accomplishments).

11 posts

Finding the Lodestone! in Compensation #Compensation #Sponsor #VersaPoints

7 days ago

I think the problem is different from being "unconvinced by the possibilities of success", its more to the point that all of us are looking for a fast turn around on our investment and a large return on our investment. Some brush it off as looking for a get rich quick opportunity, but truth be told, most of us are in need of an increase of money now, not years down the road.

If we had products that could make money in the short term, especially to sell to PRMs, while building an affiliate team, I think more people would be active and stay longer.

Good digital products are about the best things that sell on a global scale across the internet these days. It would need to be in the form of ebooks with quality, fresh content and not those PDF reports that people can rewrite and sell cheap. SFI's CV on PTM sales are very good. However, because digital products are not used up, there would need to be a constant supply of new material in order to get back-sales (returning customers). Other than that, it is best to have quality "consumable goods" that can sell on a global scale - short term - meaning something that people want, can use and afford.

When joining a money making opportunity, making money (the easier and faster) the more motivated the affiliate becomes - no hype needed. That means its good to see others success, but can they show you step-by-step how to do what they have done? Can you make sales? I think that is what many people are looking for, specially if they are already low income earners.

4 posts

email marketing in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

9 days ago

Hi Darko,

If you have a blog or a website that provide valuable content about something that you have strong passions about, then a sign-up form on those pages will generate sign-up to your MailChimp platform. In your email platform, its best to provide relevant content to the same subject that got you sign ups and only send out emails when you have something new to add to your content. Don't mail to your list too often but do mail often enough to be remembered. Don't mail ads, mail out useful content - that content can be used to introduce others to something that is helpful to them and may generate income for you - just don't make it an advertisement.

A good example could be if you like to share information on fitness and you have used a product at SFI that is good for fitness, you could write about fitness and share with your readers how that product helped you. At or near the end, you could share with them how they can obtain that products. Of course, you would use your SFI affiliate link for them to obtain it.

That is the bases, a simple overview, of how to use email marketing.

2 posts

PRM Theory in Ask Gery

13 days ago

Hi Leslie J.,

At the PRMs report

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/TCCustomerReport

We can see if our PRMs made a purchase and we can issue gift certificates to them

I would hope that SFI send them business offers and product offers

What other contact would we need with our PRMs?

If SFI is advertising to our PRMs, then that is less work for the individual affiliate to do and yet we benefit from the work that SFI does with our PRMs!

I trust SFI to better be able to advertise the SFI products and business than I can do myself.

9 posts

Suggestions( Rewardical Token) in Getting Started

13 days ago

Hello Abdulwahab A.,

I think the answer to your question can be found at 'How to redeem your rewardicals

www.rewardical.com/Redeem

Also, see 'What's a Rewardical'

Exchange Rewardicals For:

VersaPoints
TCredits
Bitcoin
Silver Bullion
Gift Cards
Charitable Donations
and more!

www.rewardical.com/

35 posts

Commission in Suggestion Box #Compensation #TCredits

26 days ago

Hello Rachael A.,

I gave you a thumb's up because I understand your question and concerns for instant cash flow. However, it is best to study the launchpad lessons and work within the SFI system instead of seeking the changes you brought up.

In building a business, sometimes it is necessary to find other methods of generating cash flow until your business is generating the type of cash flow that you feel comfortable with. In the case of SFI, it would be better to find products in SFI that you feel that you can sell, locally and online, then talk with as many people as possible, locally and online to invite them into the SFI business platform as a member of your team. Building your business this way will generate a lot more than the instant cash flow that you asked about.

12 posts

These things make you happy in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi Bettina,

I take no. 2 to mean to be useful member of society, is that correct?

Thanks for the post

wishing you the best

36 posts

Taking Care of You, Stress a Silent Killer of Success in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Hi Andy,

Thank you for caring enough about us to share your personal story. It was a bad situation and it pains my heart that you had to suffer such an experience. On the bright side, you made it through and learned something from it. In my community, we have a saying, "your health is your wealth!". Thus, everything we do is health centered, its first priority. Your message gives meaning to that saying for me, so, thank you for sharing.

Wishing you, and your love ones, the best,
(in Hebrew; Shalom),
Sherwood

7 posts

Work for pleasure! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Eduardo, I always like to take pleasure in the work that I do. I also like the pleasure of being compensated for my work with other than a thank you. Although, some tasks only requires a thank you or just a smile from the other person. Some people say that when you are having fun, its not really work. I think life should be fun and everyone helps each other in their daily needs, in ways that are easy to make life enjoyable relative to their culture and times that we are living in relative to technology.

6 posts

Don't Invite Dissatisfaction - Griping. in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Interesting point Bruce. I take it that you disagree with the long held belief of seeking customer feedback.

What is meant by customer feedback?
Information coming directly from customers about the satisfaction or dissatisfaction they feel with a product or a service. Customer comments and complaints given to a company are an important resource for improving and addressing the needs and wants of the customer.

9 posts

Goals and plan give success in Miscellaneous #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Anda E.,

I understand and agree with your message. I have been thinking the same thing lately. The plan seems great but the sales of products seems a bit lacking. SFI is gearing more towards games. Games are a big thing on the internet these days. I play some of the games here and a lot of free games elsewhere. I am sure that those companies that offer free games that entice people to play for hours, must be making money somehow.

If SFI is going to compete in this field, we need more games like:

Solitaire
Bejeweled 3
Asteroids
Minesweeper
Block Puzzle

just to name just a few.

These types of games are addicting brain teasers with simple yet challenging designs that train your brain. Such games will train your brain and develop your logic in ways that can also be used when dealing with day-to-day life.

I also think that it would benefit SFI, and us as affiliates, if SFI developed a webpage about the Games and their benefits that is more engaging and we simply send traffic to that webpage instead of posting banners (most people, I am told, have become blind to banners ads). Text links, within the context of a good subject, suppose to work better.

24 posts

it is time, that Uplines only sent messages to their own PSA in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

Hi Tall Ship,

If our PSAs become more active and that includes being more productive, does that not benefit us as their sponsor?

Are we, as affiliates, working for our sponsors and or SFI or, are we in business for ourselves, as affiliates of the SFI company?

There are lots of ways to work a business and each affiliate (each of us) needs to do what feels comfortable to us. We are admonished to read the Forum and get ideas from a large number of members here. So, your PSAs will be getting instructions, not only from you and your upline, but from everyone who post to the Forum.

Do we need to micromanage the business of our PSAs or do we let them run their own business and support them in their quest with what we can share with them? We can share what works for us, the affiliates can read what works for others, then they can figure out what works best for themselves.

22 posts

PSAs from US or Canada in Team Building #CSA #PSA

about 1 month ago

In order to get the best prospects for any business deal is a lot like fishing. We have to fish where there are fish and at a time when the fish are biting. And we have to use the right bait for the type of fish.

In this day and time, one cannot simply put up a banner and expect to get a lot of prospects, like it was when the internet was fairly new. Free offers with banners and text ads, these days, is like fishing with a net - you catch a lot of things, but not necessarily what you want. In the case of business, we get a lot of "tire kickers" (people just looking but are not ready to spend any money).

SFI provide us with some good banners and text ads and enough information on marketing such that a beginner can get started in this type of business, relatively easy. However, it is up to each individual to study Marketing, so as to learn what works best in today's market.

Personally, I know a little something about marketing, but I am a little short on the funds for the best marketing methods. Many years ago, I used a lot of the free marketing methods with very good results. I do not like many of them in this day and time - like everything, all methods have their good points and bad points (relative to what the individual is willing to work at). I am not willing to do some of the Free Stuff anymore.

We all just have to try as many different marketing methods as we can, then pick the ones that work best for our individual needs.

22 posts

PSAs from US or Canada in Team Building #CSA #PSA

about 1 month ago

I just want a bunch of active affiliates. It makes me feel good when I see affiliates from all parts of the earth joining my team. I live in the USA but most of my sign-ups are from African countries and India. However, most of the other countries are represented as well. I do well to communicate with English - I am not sure if Google Translate is correct. Basically, the best thing is to have affiliates that we can communicate with and are active.

23 posts

Where does everyone get the time? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I am retired, so I have time for a lot of things. The rest is about managing time wisely. If I am in the bed and cannot sleep, I will most likely do some work on the computer. When I am cutting grass, I am usually thinking of ways to improve my advertising.

23 posts

Attention Mr. Gery - Immediate Action Required! in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Have you thought about the logistics of how that would be accomplished?

I can think of three possibilities:

Hiring someone to monitor all those websites on a continuous bases, or
developing software to monitor all those sites for such dead links, or
simply wait for some member to report any dead link.

Economic wise, I would opt for a note asking members to send a support ticket when they find a dead link.

9 posts

Hidden Games of Eager Zebra in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

It seems to me that instead of only having 30 free clues, the additional clues that you won will simply increase the number of free clues that you can use.