SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Amila M.

Serbia

69 posts

Gold Team Leader (Not Pending) That Used Only Free Advertising... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

12 hours ago

Tommie,
I actually asked you once already , and here I am asking you again. Please don't ever stop writing about free advertising and your experiences with it.
REPETITIO EST MATER STUDIORUM :)

27 posts

What is stopping you? in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

7 days ago

I'm, but I'm not sure about what limit are you talking about?

27 posts

What is stopping you? in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

7 days ago

For all my members I am willing to provide :advertising texts , pictures, explaining letters, welcoming letters, screenshots with first steps and my help if they're not sure if they can help their members. But NO! Some of them just refuse to do anything to build their own team, they sit and wait for me to reassign members to them.
These are the answers they (those who do not advertise and probably never will) mostly give me
*I don't know how to do this
*I can't do it
*I'll get blocked
*I'll get offensive response
*nobody will ever register
*nobody will ever buy
*my friends and family will laugh at me
Etc etc
Excuses, excuses, excuses

8 posts

Backdating option disappears? in Team Building #TCredits #Team Building

12 days ago

I don't know if it's possible, but I believe there is something wrong with PayPal. I'm having problems whole day receiving certain payments, keeps saying payment cannot be received...

6 posts

It Can't Be Done!!! in Getting Started #Marketing

23 days ago

Bruce, I absolutely agree with you and if I may add one more thing that needs to be done if one doesn't understand it again... It's *ask again* :)
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too.

Kindest regards

Amila Mehović

80 posts

Why Did You Rejoin SFI After You Quit? in Miscellaneous

25 days ago

I believe I already talked about this earlier somewhere in other threads.
This is my third time in SFI, so if someone believes that when people say "it's third luck" is just a frase, here I am to confirm its actually true.
My first time was about 7 years ago and back than I was too young and too not interested. Second time was maybe a year an a half after that and then I believed I'll find easier way to make my self an online business...
Ooooh how wrong was I, how much time did I spent on hundreds of sites and applications that brought me nothing but hope to get paid. I decided I will never try to do anything on internet again, but then my children were born, I needed to stay home, but still needed my own money (it would kill me if I had to wait for anyone to give me) and I saw a Facebook post asking for new affiliates in SFI from a very successful woman here.
And here I am again, but for good this time and now knowing where and why am I.
I must say I don't regret that had to experience all those fast earning, fake applications and sites. It all was for a good reason, if I didn't, I would probably still believe that it is possible to click a few times daily somewhere and get rich overnight :)

14 posts

TWO DEVICES, TWO ORDERS in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Would love to know the exact rule too...

9 posts

Earning in SFI in Marketing

3 months ago

Short and clear.

7 posts

Product review in VersaPoints

3 months ago

Actually, few days ago I was offered to give a review for one tc purchase but wasn't awarded with any VPs as usual when I purchase something else

58 posts

Ungrateful PSA in Team Building #PSA

3 months ago

Excuse me Gerard N. But can you explain me what do you mean "if you have some questions you can ask your sponsor or co-sponsor"???
If you read carefully you would see that I probably have the best upline you can imagine and that I already talked with them about this. But wanted to share this experience with other SFIers.
I'm what way is your comment related to my thread anyway?

58 posts

3 months ago

That's great idea Becky, emailing your members and ask if someone is willing to work with him.

Warm wishes

20 posts

Pick the bid in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

I believe that the description for Astro Auctions forum section clearly says *Discuss all aspects of Astro Auctions at TripleClicks here*. If my thread wasn't on right place, or if there are too many threads on the same topic I believe moderators would react by now.

58 posts

3 months ago

Hello Becky,

Thank you for your story. I'm so sorry you had such a bad situation.
You know what, I actually did it, I resigned him yesterday to one of my PSAs that I believe he will succeed here. I sended him a message saying that he has a new sponsor and gave him a link to Facebook profile so they can connect. After a few hours he started apologizing and asking to take him back (which is impossible).
Kind regards and best wishes

20 posts

Pick the bid in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

Maybe you can replay the flight and see who won it in the end.

58 posts

3 months ago

That's right Jelena, I did what was necessary, even more.
There's a quote that sounds much better in our language, but since we must write in English, I'm sure you'll realism what am I talking about, it says "help the poor person on your ashame"
Kind regards

58 posts

3 months ago

Thank you Stephanie for kind and supportive words.
It's nice to know that there are people willing to read and understand someones situation and give a support no matter if do or don't know each other personally.
I'm really honored and happy to be surrounded with an army of people like this.
Best wishes to you

58 posts

3 months ago

Thank you Mathew for kind words and advices. I will definitely do my best to clear whether a person is worth of my time and attention or not.
Kind regards

58 posts

3 months ago

Hello Jan Green,

Actually I communicate with my PSAs over a messenger. But why would I communicate with him again after this!? Thank you, but no thank you.

Well, he used to be active...

58 posts

3 months ago

Sara,
As I wrote in a thread, I have a whole conversation history with him stored on messenger, not just my messages, but also his responses.
Kind regards

58 posts

3 months ago

Hello Manuel.

I need to disagree with you. If you read my thread you would see that it is possible to get 1 or 2 from a psa you have been there for, communicated with them, tried the best to help...

58 posts

3 months ago

Thank you Stephen for this useful information.
Kind regards

58 posts

3 months ago

Thank you Ivana for your support,you probably know me the best when it comes to creating a team and working with them.
Best wishes and kind regards.

58 posts

3 months ago

No Eduard, I will definitely not take it to my heart, at least not too much so it can make me stop doing what I began at the beginning of the year.
Kind regards

58 posts

3 months ago

I'm actually not worried because of that, it's just that I don't want to be "called" for something that isn't true.
Kind regards

58 posts

3 months ago

Thank you George, I'm sure I will pay off one day.
Best wishes to you too
Kind regards