Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

19x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion

54 posts

I can not do a job with the games. in Miscellaneous

8 hours ago

One of the main purposes of the games, is to get new Affiliate engage into EA rank for free. Better than nothing just like before. Thanks to SFI! Later on, if these new Affiliates will understand about the objectives of this business, they will soon wanting to get work seriously and create an income for their upline.

What else can we ask for, because we knew that SFI didn't stop bringing great news for their Affiliates. We only just need to give them sometime, and wait with patience.

Have a blessed days! :)

54 posts

I can not do a job with the games. in Miscellaneous

14 hours ago

Give us the LEADERSHIP CHALLENGE. This is serious work.

Hi, Ms. Mirjana,

I understood clearly what you mean, if I'm not mistaken. Your passion is only for building a great big team, and you don't have much time to play, even if you knew that there is also a gems in the games.

I don't want to make my post to be lengthy too much, so i will just make it short, and because I also don't have much free time, so I'll apologise for my bad English, because i will just make it quick.:)

Putting almost all our times in the games will make us #1 on Badge Quest Leaderboard, because there is a lot of available Badges from games that will put us at #1 rank. And we already knew what kind of benefits we will get if we remain top player.

And because, some Leaders has no time to play games, because they're main focus is to take care their team and keep advertising, these keeping them away on top rankings.

So I think, what you really mean is, to give great leaders out there a different recognition Badges and prizes that they really deserve.

I think, no need to worry respected Leaders, because, base in what i have read somewhere, Mr. Gery responded one of the Thread concerning about Badges and top ranking. And i have a feeling that, Mr. Gery already has a plan about it. If you have time guys, please find the Thread, "Who needs Badges" something like that, because i forgot already the exact title, and I'm sorry if i can't find it for you. :)

But, I'm sure, and I hope that I'm not wrong with this that, Mr. Gery is preparing something special rewarding challenge for all "Great Leaders" like you, Ms. Mirjana! :)

Have a nice day! :)
And, stay awesome!!! :)

RIA

6 posts

A Way To Get What You Want-(Glecy P.Uses It!!!)Wow! in Marketing #Marketing

1 day ago

Ha! Ha!.... Sorry, i thought you were talking about "Pot of TCredits" on PB Mr. Bruce. Because i knew that Ms. Glazeey also wishing for a long time to win great amount of TC from PB. Lol But, i have finished to read your post, and there is no "Go now Glazeey on PB, and be one of the winners of at least 300 Pack of TC!Haha"

Did i make sense Mr. Bruce??? From the Thread title at my Alert page, i knew it was you who started this thread. And I thought, you were just like me who is excited and wondering what it feels like to be a winner of huge amount of TC with just a few bids. Lol

Anyways, i know your posts is not related to PB, but still good luck for everyone!!! :)

Bless you and yours also Mr. Bruce!
And bye for now, it's time to get work at my Affiliate Center! :)

Take care!

RIA

54 posts

New win limits for TCredits auctions in SFI News #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TCredits

1 day ago

Thanks so much Sir Gery!
Honestly, i have prayed for this for so many times! :)
Now, i have no reasons of being a coward to participate on a big auctions anymore!

6 posts

Thanks so much SFI!!! :) in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

1 day ago

Sorry for some "BIG GUYS" out there, because this is what i am waiting for a long time!

Thank you so much again SFI!!!

Guys, get yourself ready, we should all be a "WINNERS"!!!

Goodluck!!!

RIA

9 posts

Hidden Games of Eager Zebra in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

2 days ago

You can be successful in HIDDEN, if you will only just use your clues wisely! :)

Goodluck!!!

RIA

25 posts

Can I become a Millionaire in SFI? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

It is very simple Q&A, that even a kid can answer. Lol

Q. How can i be a millionaire if I DO NOTHING, and I'm not willing to spend or invest even a single penny from my own pocket???
A. Just think about it!!! :)

Even a lottery needs investment!

We will never be a winner if in the beginning we already think about failing. We have to try, don't be afraid that we get failed for once or twice, because we will never learn something new, to take and use it as a strong weapon to make another plan.

If we do nothing, and we are coward to try, we are already a looser!!!
And of course, we will never be a "MILLIONAIRE"!!! :)

13 posts

Oh, my GOD!!! :) in Recognition #Eager Zebra

7 days ago

Haha, sorry for the title Guys, I'm just sooo happy, and I can't help it! :)
Because, I didn't expected this Guys....

That's one of the reasons why I soooo LOVED SFI....
I didn't used TCredits on that Guys, just a hard work. Lol

Thank you so much SFI! :)
Saranghae forever!!!:)

17 posts

Oh, my HIDDEN!!! 143 :) in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

7 days ago

Thanks to all of you Guys!
If, I'll soon have enough time, I'll share my techniques Ms. Helen! :)
For, now i have to finish all my EZ games: I'm already run-out of time, and i don't wanna miss every single free RT and TC. Hehe
Just a little hint, I'm a fighter, and i used to fight until the last drop. Lol
My, only problem is, i don't have enough time! :)

Have a blessed day to all of you, SFI'ers!!! 🌲
And, "GOOD LUCK!"

17 posts

7 days ago

Lol, I have forgotten about T-shirts Michael, all i wanted is the free RTs, so that i can convert them into TC and VPs. Haha But, i like the HIDDEN T-shirts ' coz, orange is one of my favorite colors. Anyways, thanks Michael!

Have a great day! :)

17 posts

7 days ago

Hey, Guys! :)

I just wanna let you know that, you shouldn't be worried about 30 clues. Because, if you will always playing it, the "Beautiful Foxes" will gonna loves you and gave you more extra clues....

Lol, just kidding!!! The truth is, i just wanna show you guys my highest score today, because i am so happy for it. And also, I just wanna share a little idea for maybe some of you guys, on how you can compete on Leaderboard, with or without TCredits. As you can see in the images above, i didn't used TCredits yet.

By the way, thanks so much SFI Team for the new update! :)

No more worries about "END GAME", and i don't need to cover it with paper anymore. :) It's now more enjoyable to play and earn from HIDDEN!!! :) How I've wished, i could have more extra time. Lol

Have fun, Zingers!!! :)

RIA

11 posts

What are the benefits of having many Co-Sponsors? in Team Building #Sponsor

16 days ago

Hi, Lucy!

Just a quick message of mine, because i am busy playing HIDDEN! Lol
The more CSAs you have, the more commissions you will gonna earn.
So, love your Co-sponsors!
I love all my CSAs, because they made my SFI business alive!
And, they made me inspired to work more harder! :)

6 posts

Win a Clue! in Eager Zebra #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

16 days ago

Another wonderful news, Ms. Jackie!
Thanks to SFI Team! :)

But, ' wondering if, how will gonna work.
What if, we don't want to spend it all in one round?

Okay, maybe I am just so excited, i should try it first for myself. :)
I have already placed some single TCredit in AA, hoping to win many clues. :)

Have a nice day! :)

RIA

17 posts

Step-It-Up September Contest in Ask Gery #CSA

16 days ago

Hi, Delores,

Have you checked your Genealogy? ( use filters, New CSAs today or 10 days or 30 days etc. )
Genealogy They will appear at least 30 minutes to 1 hour. :)

17 posts

Step-It-Up September Contest in Ask Gery #CSA

16 days ago

Yes! Just check the backdate option to apply your VPs for September, and you must have 1 BTL PSA from September.

74 posts

CONTINUE THE STEP-IT-UP SEPTEMBER contest into October! in Ask Gery #Contests #Leadership #Team Building

16 days ago

At least one more last chance for all Affiliates who have short of VPs last October because, not all Sponsors/Co-sponsors are capable to help all their team members with GC or TCredits.

Let's just hope that it will be possible for SFI Corporate to reconsider your great suggestion Ms. Liezel. We all know that SFI was always generous in all aspects, as long as it feasible to implement. :)

Thanks for this great suggestion Ms. Liezel! Seems like you have read what's on my thoughts these past few days, because there is a lot more Affiliates who need such precious gift like this. This is one of the best wonderful gift and motivation they'll gonna receive from SFI.

We all be happy to see them to get work hard and inspired just like us! :)

Good luck, and have a great day everyone!
Thanks again, Roy and Liezel!

RIA

15 posts

Oh, my HIDDEN!!! :( in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

18 days ago

HI, Mr. Muhammad!

We only just need an English keyboard and a little Google search with patience! :)

15 posts

18 days ago

Or maybe, just a pop-up message will appear if we tap the end button like, "Are you sure, you want to END this game?". Much better, i think! :)

Thank you! :)

15 posts

18 days ago

I'm crazy in love with HIDDEN, but... I was often frustrated because I've always accidentally hit the "END" button. Especially when I'm in a rush, because I have always doing all my house chores while thinking and analyzing the right answers, just to saved some of my times. Lol

I'm using mobile phone, and every time I played all the games, I just placed it at the top of the table, that's why, I'm not comfortable with the end button below. If it's possible, it will be a great help for me, or for many if the END BUTTON will be move at the top corner, so that, I don't need to cover with hard paper the end button anymore. Hehe

This was the game I played last night when I accidentally touched the end button again, because I was already tired and sleepy.
And I was sad, because I had 3 more clues. :(

I hope, Mr. Gery will kindly look for it! :)

Thanks, and have a blessed Monday everyone!

RIA

P. S. Thanks so much Sir Gery for all the amazing games!
They have helped me a lot to saved some $$$ to build up my SFI business.
SFI is truly awesome all the time! Thank you, and... THANK YOU!!! :)

1 post

HIDDEN Bugs??? in Bug Reports #Eager Zebra

18 days ago

Hi, Guys!

I don't know if it's a bug, because its not just happened once.

I am sure that I have only played and finished 8 rounds, but I'm not allowed to play two more rounds again.

Please kindly check it out!
Thanks, and have a great day!
Happy Monday! :)

RIA

5 posts

Outfoxed the Orange Fox! in Recognition #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

26 days ago

Congratulations, Mr. Reuben D.! :)

I've said before, I have no enough time to play with HIDDEN, but I can't resist my addiction for hunting the missing words. Lol

Badges and prizes are awesome too, so it is not really a waste of time. :)

24 posts

Do Affiliates Really Need The Forum??? in Getting Started #Getting Started

28 days ago

Hi Mr. Bruce, :)

Indeed, we need to visit the Forum, often if we have extra time.

As a newbie, you have to finish reading all the lessons from Launchpad at least 1-2 lessons will be your goal a day, and continue exploring by visiting all the tabs, menu etc at your SFI Homepage/Affiliate Center. Because, all the answers you are looking for is just over there.

If you still have questions or confused with anything, SFI Forum is open for everyone. Forum has done a great help for me when I was a newbie here. We need to read posts, because it's worth it, for us to improve our knowledge.

Honestly, we don't really need our Sponsor or Co-sponsor. But they are assigned to us, just like a bonus or incentives. So, we shouldn't depend on them all the time, because this is our own business. No one will greatly get benefits from our hard work but ourselves.

Don't wait for your Sponsor, just do your best. Your sponsor might just watching how you work your business, or how you do your part. He/She knows the perfect time to help you, if he/she is willing to give you a hand or if he/she is capable. (For me, no need to ask, it's awkward though.)

Only Launchpad, Forum and your hardwork is all you need! :)

Have a great day!
Take care, Mr. Harper! :)

4 posts

Upgrade your Badges NEWBIES! :) in Getting Started #Contests #Getting Started

28 days ago

Our Badges Tab was newly updated! Thanks to SFI Team! It's now easy and more convenient for us to get to know our points accumulated for each of the Badges. Just click the blue numbers, (your total points), and click the blue letters to go back to the Badges tab. At the Badges tab newbies, view your Badges current points just by tapping each of them, read and follow the rules, and do your best to upgrade each of them to win the Rewards assigned, if you have upgraded your Badges Quest level.

Good luck newbies, and have a great day!

RIA

12 posts

Get help from your keyboard! :) in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

29 days ago

HI Nkechi,

All SFI/TripleClicks Games has a Tip and RULES, we only just need to visit them every time that we are confuse. It's not that really hard to learn and play them if we read carefully all the details about them.

By the way, as a new SFI Affiliate, you are already an EA, congratulations with your 500+ CSAs! It's worth it, right! Keep it up, and good luck! :)

12 posts

Get help from your keyboard! :) in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

29 days ago

White is amazing!
Thanks to my SwiftKey keyboard! :)

Good luck everyone!!!