SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

25x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #3

13 posts

New in SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building #VersaPoints

10 hours ago

Hi Koki! 🌞

Welcome to SFI! I would say that you are doing a great job, by reading and learning first from your Launchpad lessons. Launchpad is your best friend if you are new in SFI. 👍

And it's a good idea also to ask Forum for advice and clarification of something that is not clear for you. My advise is, you can stay as Affiliate and promote products from TripleClicks.com and Rewardical. (Sell products, create your own free blogs on Blogger.com. Search in Google or learn from YouTube) By selling products, you'll earn fast commissions from SFI.

You can also invite merchant for Localvantia and ECA for Rewardical, in order to earn lots of Rewardical Tokens that you can convert into profitable goodies. Same with playing all free EZ games and participate with free daily draws, like TripleClicks Daily Crown and SFI Daily Grand.

If you want extra and leverage income, build a Team just by maintaining EA or higher rank every month. www.sfimg.com/EA1010?referrer=search

You can see here the benefits of maintaining an EA status every month. Benefits Chart / Compensation Plan

Grow your CSA income!
Maintain the minimum rank of EA (Executive Affiliate) each month and you'll automatically qualify for 10-20 new CSAs monthly. Yes, through this program, you can be automatically building your sales network and income each and every month! Want to add even more CSAs to your team? Learn about all the different ways you can add CSAs to your team HERE.

Hope this helps Koki! 💪
Congratulations, and welcome again to SFI!
Good luck with your SFI BUSINESS!
Have a great day!

RIA

P. S. Remember to choose program that suits you, it's better to focus and work on 1-2 programs, but if you can, no problem working with all of them. 👍

8 posts

My CSA in Team Building #CSA #Marketing #PSA

2 days ago

Don't forget to congratulate them with their achievements monthly, using E-Card and Stream page. 👍
Try to learn from your Upline: if you like what they are doing, then duplicate them, if you don't like the way they lead, then, create your own style to build your own Team. 💪

8 posts

My CSA in Team Building #CSA #Marketing #PSA

2 days ago

Hi Reginaldo,

Just introduce yourself and let them know that you are there willing to help the best you can if they need it anytime, especially if their Sponsor is not available for them. Just relax, and let their sponsor do their duties for them. Learn more here. CO-SPONSOR DO'S & DON'TS

Keep reading and learning, so that you'll be able to answer any questions that they may have. And don't forget to ask in the Forum if you also need helps for them.

Good luck with your SFI businesses Reginaldo!
I wish you all the best! 💪

RIA

9 posts

You Must Have A Plan "B" In Your SFI Tools For $uccess.??? in Marketing #Marketing

2 days ago

Hi Mr. Bruce, 🐝

B, C, D, E, if necessary. And think hundred times when is the perfect time to execute our backup plan. 💭 So that, we are always ready for the positive or negative results. 😮

Positive or negative results, shouldn't enough to change our original attitude, like being humbled, positive and most of all, we shouldn't lose our self confidence. 💪

In short, have the courage to execute our backup plan on a perfect time, and don't be afraid to fail. But if we become successful, our feet should remain on the ground. 🚶 So that, if we fall, it's not that really hurts....🐒 If we become successful, we shouldn't forget where we came from. 💭

And I thank you....again, for your wonderful Thread Mr. Bruce!!! 🙏

Have a great day! 🌞💐

🍸 🍸 RIA

14 posts

Super Nova Win in Recognition #Astro Auctions

3 days ago

Oh my goodness, indeed.... 😱
Thanks to AA and SFI! 👏👏👏
Congratulations Andrea! 💐
You deserve it! 💪
Enjoy your amazing RTs! 🎁

Remember to use them wisely, for building your SFI Business, okehhh.... 😉

Wish you a lot of wins in the future! 🍷

🍸 🍸 RIA

26 posts

How To Reply To An E-Mail Or Post That Upsets You!!! in Marketing #Marketing

4 days ago

Mine is, to wash gently my laundry and pour more and more anger, este softener, to make it more smell good, so that I'll be always in a good mood if I'm going to wear them. I also used to cook delicious foods if someone pissed me off. That's how I diverted my frustration, most of the time. 😅😅😅

Be careful when kicking a ball, Ms. G. 💭 It might coming back to your lovely face, make sure to kick the ball in a wide free space, and not in the front of wall. Or, make sure that you are not going to hit the ball in front of your favorite appliances!!!!😂😂😂😘❤️❤️❤️

26 posts

How To Reply To An E-Mail Or Post That Upsets You!!! in Marketing #Marketing

4 days ago

With not so nicely, or made me laughed sarcastically or upsets me etc. from email letter, posts from the Forum etc, I usually take a deep breath and walked away for a while, and think about it over and over again, until my anger or frustration slowly fade away. That way, I could realize also how to react or how to response in a nicer way, and tried also not to lose my humanity of being humble and respectful, no matter what. 😅

Sometimes, walking away, is a good idea. 💭
Keeping yourself sometimes in silence, much better. 😮

Do not give a feedback, if we are in the middle of frustration, even in giving a response while we are in the middle of happiness and excitement, sometimes it's not good also. We have to calm down first, before giving our answers! 🐒

Great posts, thanks Mr. Bruce! 🐝
Have a great day!🌞

🍸 🍸 RIA

7 posts

Use KeyCode, with your JMT Gateway! :) in Marketing #Marketing

4 days ago

Actually, I'm not focusing on advertising yet, because, I have so many important things to prioritize first, for now. I just read someone asking about this, it's Emem, if I'm not mistaken. I tried many times to make a reply on his Thread, but my phone couldn't appload the images there. So I decided to start a Thread, to help many also, just in case. 🐒

Good luck on your advertising, Julius!💪
Have a great day! 🐝

7 posts

Use KeyCode, with your JMT Gateway! :) in Marketing #Marketing

4 days ago

Hi Zingers, 👼

One of my favorite Gateway is the JMT. I've used it with KeyCode through free blog of Blogger.com👍

Just in case you didn't know yet how to put KeyCode, here's how. Just edit the HTML, look for the word "Register" next to your SFI ID# like the image below, put the KC of your choice next to your SFI ID# and save.

After that, visit your posts, click "Sign up free", this is to check if your KC is working properly. Look for your browser search box if your KC is there. After 5 minutes, visit also your hits (Hit Tracking) if it appeared there your new KC and the numbers that you've visited your JMT. And if yes, you've done already a great job! 👍

That's how simple to use KC for JMT through your blog Zingers. Note: this feature is not working perfectly on all Types of blog sites, but for Blogger.com, i have no problem. 👍 Remember, when editing the HTML, be careful not to accidentally type any words somewhere. And you can also add more KC next to your SFI ID # that appears on HTML, like the TripleClicks, saying etc. But you need a lot of patience to do it. Putting KC only on Register section, for me it's enough. 👍

Hope this helps Zingers!🐈
Enjoy blogging!🍷
Have a great day!🏄

RIA

9 posts

Badge is linked badges' there in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra

6 days ago

Mr. Sangwook,

Here is additional easy ways for quick access to all of your favorite Games, Auctions etc.

To save a lot of your time, click your browser menu and choose "Add to Home screen" your favourite pages or sites!

🍸🍸RIA

9 posts

Badge is linked badges' there in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra

6 days ago

Hi Mr. Sangwook,

From your SFI Badges collections, click the word "HERE" and it will redirect you to your TripleClicks Badges page.

Hope this helps!
Joh-eun halu doeseyo!

RIA

12 posts

Last Minute (Days) To Get Your Speedster Badge ! in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

7 days ago

Thanks for sharing this reminder here in the Forum Ms. Ana!🐝
Everyone should take advantage with this, in order to have extra points for Badge Quest Competition! 💪

Good luck to everyone! 🍷
Have a great day!🌞

RIA

11 posts

"My new team member questions: and my answers." in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

8 days ago

Me too, Mr. Bruce, I have also to think about what's the best, simplest and shortest letter I will use for now, while waiting for new default welcome letter from SFI. 🐝

11 posts

"My new team member questions: and my answers." in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

8 days ago

Hi Ms. Ana,

Thank you, i knew about, we need to practice sending only a simple and short brief to our members, and not a plethora of overwhelming information. I'm doing it already since the SS have started.

And i knew about the latest memo for TLs. 😉
What i didn't knew is that you've mentioned, that the SS is no longer offer. What do you mean please.... Am I really missing so many things now. Lol 🐒

Thanks for your time Ms. Ana! 😘
Very much appreciated your input! 🍷

Have a nice day! 🌞

11 posts

8 days ago

My apologies Guys, I forgot to mentioned, that the PSAs I've won is from Price Bender. 😘

Thank you for your order! Please print and save this receipt for your records.

TRIPLECLICKS.COM ORDER RECEIPT

Order Number: 3541618
Order Date/Time: 2018-11-19 1932
ITEM(S) ORDERED:

10 Personally Sponsored Affiliates (PSAs)
Qty: 1 Price Each/Total: $0.19/$0.19
Sold by TripleClicks direct.

Thank you for your order! Please print and save this receipt for your records.

TRIPLECLICKS.COM ORDER RECEIPT

Order Number: 3550501
Order Date/Time: 2018-12-01 0459
ITEM(S) ORDERED:

10 Personally Sponsored Affiliates (PSAs)
Qty: 1 Price Each/Total: $0.16/$0.16
Sold by TripleClicks direct.

Thank you! 🐒
Best regards all! 🍹

11 posts

8 days ago

Hi Newbies, 🌞

Last November, I won twice 10 PSAs. And after claiming it, they started to arrive right away until now. I used icebreaker and the default SFI welcome letter with little modification to add my contact info.

I am happy that some of them contacting me through email. Some of them asked questions that is easy for me to give my on the spot answers.

With a little introduction for both sides, I've send my first respond letter for them, this is the sample letter from Smart Start program.

Hi Name,

I'm really excited to start working with you and I wanted to make sure you heard about the SFI Smart Start program. Smart Start will give you a powerful head start and can help you get your business into profit quicker. To find out how close you are to qualifying for Smart Start bonuses, go to: www.sfimg.com/smart. If you have any questions about Smart Start, please let me know and I'll be glad to assist you.

Thank you!
Best regards!

Ria, (SFI Team Leader/your Sponsor)

I also planned to use this letter as a content for my first E-Card for all of them. (New PSAs in 10-20 days.)

If the questions is a little bit complicated for me to answer, especially i only have a very limited time. I run to my SFI Home page, and use the magnifying glass to find the most appropriate answer for their question.

Like for example, one of them have asked, "What is SFI?" I send the article together with this link. www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=22668&referrer=search

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=203429&referrer=search

I'm sharing this, hoping that this might give you an idea how to response your new team member concerns newbies. 👍

Thank you, and have a wonderful day! 🌞

🍸🍸RIA

11 posts

Life Changing in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

9 days ago

Hi Mr. David, today is my 442 days in SFI. For my 442 days, I never had a PSA (Personally Sponsored Affiliate) that is active as i am until now.

But it's not enough reason for me to lose my hopes to become successful one day at SFI. For my 442 days, I've put all of my best to learn about this business, and work with some programs that is where I am comfortable with.

I've only invested a little money that I can for my SFI business, that's why, i don't expect to see a big and quick earning return for just a short period of time that I am here.

Maybe this is the reason why, I am so happy and satisfied with SFI, because for only 442 days, I am now seeing and enjoying what I have worked so hard. Even though, I have no active members until now, the only i have is my precious CSAs, (Co-sponsored Affiliates) that brought earnings for me. I am so grateful and thankful to have them as part of my SFI business.

I don't expect more than I have invested, but I am getting it already, that's why, for me, it's more than enough to make me feel happy and contented. Two years from now, I believe SFI will totally change my lifestyle. Through my continuous hard work, dedication and love for my SFI business, I am 100% confident that I can be like other successful SFI Leaders, and 5 years from now to wait, is fine with me.

I hope this helps, Mr. David! 🐝
Thanks for sharing your idea! 👍
And please, don't mind too much those inactive members. 🐒
We might just getting older fast if we keep worrying too often. 😮

I wish you all the best! 💪

🍸 🍸 RIA

21 posts

I was amazingly surprised...! in Recognition #Astro Auctions

9 days ago

Really Fadel, 17.000 RT??? 😱
Amazing prizes, indeed!!! 👏👏👏
Congratulations, you really deserve it!!! 🍷
Can't wait for my turn! 🐒

Use your RT wisely to build a strong and amazing team Fadel! 💪

Wish you a lot of wins further! 🐝

🍸 🍸 RIA

P. S. Thanks for the info Indrajith! 🌷

18 posts

That was quick! AA item delivered real fast! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Leadership #TripleClicks

9 days ago

SFI and TripleClicks really deserve to be praise, Mr. Gyanendra!!!👏👏👏 I was also really amazed when I received notice from Central post office that my E365 Plaque was already arrived, and I have it already. And last week, my HIDDEN T-shirt have been arrived also, and I only just need to claim it there any moment. I also have whispered, "WOW, that's so fast huh!🏇 Awesome!" 💖

Congratulations Mr. Gyanendra! 🎉🎉🎉
You look awesome with your brand new SG! 👍
Have more win! 💪

🍸 🍸 RIA

16 posts

Received, ESB CSAs!!! in Team Building #CSA

9 days ago

Hi Guys, I just went to my Genealogy and found out about new assigned 10 CSAs. Maybe these are the bonus from ESB. (Executive Speedster Badge)

Note: These CSAs are not showing on Scoreboard.

And additional CSAs from,

A total of 30 CSAs! 👏👏👏
Wow newbies.... 😱
Good reasons to strive more! 🏃🏃🏃
Aim High, Dream Big! 💪

Welcome letter already send to my new CSAs!!! 💌
Good luck, Guys!!! 💪

And goodnight.... 😴
It's 3:00 am here, still alive.... 😅

🍸🍸RIA

16 posts

Find your passion, Zingers!!! in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

10 days ago

I am laughing in front of the Quiapo Church, located at the wholesale market, waiting for a ride to go home. 🐒🐈

Eeeewwww..... 😂😂😂

16 posts

10 days ago

That was very kind of you Zhumagul! 👏👏👏
A daughter/son helping their parents, will be blessed forever!🎁🎁🎁

Just finished my TO-DO List, gotta go to the wholesale market. 💪

Busy, busy days have just started! 🐒🐒🐒

Thanks, Sonja and Zhumagul! 😘💐

16 posts

10 days ago

Hello Zingers, did you know that, with my psycal store, I've started from 6 pieces fancy stainless necklaces, for the price of wholesale $0.48 each, since year 2009. My first customer was a woman who bought one pc. for the price of $1.00. 👍

Without my expectation, she'd came back in the following day to buy 2 pcs. more for her relatives, and she said, they really liked it even though they knew that it was a fake and not also a hypoallergenic fashion jewelry. She asked me when will I have more, so that they can buy more for gifts purposes. 🎁

I was paused and thinked about what she'd said. And I've said in my mind, why not change totally my business atmosphere and business ideas, because I was already tired and felt sick with my present products. 😪

That time my business is selling a class A kids toys, and they are so expensive, that most of the time, my customers can't afford to buy them. I tried selling them for the original price from wholesale just to disposed them, but still, didn't worked. So I just decided to give it all to my relatives in the province, and finally started a class A Tungsten/Stainless Jewelry Store. (Perfect for gifts, like the woman said.) 🎁

Because I was bankrupted with the kids toys, i have to start in the beginning again with a small capital. Did you know guys that, me and my kids sacrificed to have only a fried eggs and fish in the table for a month, just to have a capital to put on my new fashion jewelry business that time. 🐒

I have to sacrificed not to buy a new clothes etc. for myself and my kids, because I badly wanted my business to grow faster as possible as I can. That's also what I am doing with my SFI business. 👍

And wow, until now, I can't forget the 6 pcs. fake stainless necklaces that made me realized that Fashion Jewelries is a perfect business for me in my local area. I've also learned ear and nose piercing the same year, and that gives me extra income. I've always tried to put at least a little investment for it, once in a while just to make it slowly grow. 💪

Likewise to my SFI business.... Maybe, some will say, so maybe you already have a big savings Ria: no, all these years, i still have no savings, because I've always put it in my business. But, I have already hundred pieces of Stainless/Tungsten earrings, bracelets, necklaces, rings etc. For me, these are my savings that I can sell anytime and earn double to triple of my capital. They are not 100% genuine, but they are not fake, so they will still lasted for a long time. 💎

Every time I have sales, I used to saved for capital. I always prioritized my capital, before buying what I want that is not that really necessary. 👌

So, if I can, mmm....💭💭💭

I'm sure you can do it also. We shouldn't be doubtful with our abilities Zingers for what we can do. Have the courage to try something new, don't be afraid to take a little risk because, we'll never know if one of it will become our passion, and we might want to pursue it, and possibly bring a stable future and a delicious foods on our table, in the near future.🍷

Nothing is impossible, if we are determined, dedicated and willing to sacrifice a little Zingers!!! 💪

Good luck to all of you, and have a blessed days! 🍹

🍸🍸RIA

6 posts

Badge for weekly winning challenge in poker/zackjack in Eager Zebra

10 days ago

And also, to avoid smart cheaters to take advantage on it! 🐒

5 posts

What is your "New years resolutions" Zingers? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

10 days ago

Agree Mr. Abe! That's why, every year I always make a 10 most important goals in my list to achieve. 💪 The least on my list is, "I'll be happy and satisfied, if at least I've achieved half of them!!!" 🍻😅