Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

36x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #4

9 posts

Report Gone in Ask Gery

1 day ago

Hi Mr. Randy
Could be a bug or a glitch in the system, as there has been new changes and new announcement.
It would be best to make a post at the bug report section on forum, so that SFI techs can look into it and fix the issue soon.
Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.

91 posts

Powerful new Starter Incentives program is here! in SFI News #Team Building

1 day ago

Yoohooo
It's finally here, love everything about it. Thank you so much for another great invention, this will surely help everyone with their new members and also a better chance to get them to become active members.

7 posts

sfi real business in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

22 posts

Lost EZ Green Streak Badge in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits

8 days ago

Hi Carla
If you go to your To-Do list page and check on the daily actions you've completed this month, it should show the exact amount of days you've turned your EZ & Auctions tab green.
See the screenshot of mine:

All numbers of 15 tabs daily actions completed should look the same.
Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.

15 posts

Ad long time forgotten! in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

9 days ago

Hi Mr. Richard
No I never lie to use it as a "hook" to make it attractive. I used one of the ads from our marketing tools that SFI already provides as a description. Then I just added some tags that is related to the online business opportunity such as:
Online Business, Online opportunity, Work from home, affiliate marketing, home business etc..
By adding tags in your ads also helps for people to finding and see your ad through the Google search engine. The more visitors and viewers your ad gets, the more it gets visible to the possible prospects. All my members knows that I am always honest and straight forward about everything. So they know what to expect!

All my active members are from US! Yes, I had sign ups from different countries too but mostly the PSAs from my ads are from US. I was GTL 3 month's ago, but due to some changes here, I went back to STL, but that's okay.
Some of my active members from US was inactive for more than 6 months and now they are TLs.
So I'd say yes it works, it can be challenging, it can take time for them to come back online, but it definitely works and it's worth it. What's important is to not give up on your team members.

Hope this answers your questions and thank you.
Have a wonderful day! :-)
Zhumagul A.

15 posts

Ad long time forgotten! in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

9 days ago

Hello everyone, hope your all having a wonderful day or evening and happy 2019!
So today I want to write about an Ad long time forgotten!
Last month and this month, I've been having PSAs from US joining and I didn't had any idea where they were coming from and it definitely wasn't from OB or uplines that's for sure.

So today at 10:42 am I recieved a call from Australia, I was like wow who would be calling me from AUS?
I answered the call and it was a woman calling about an ad I placed on Google over a year ago. I didn't know until she told me the title of the ad (Online Business Opportunity)!
I had my contact information on my ad and that's how she was able to call me on my cell phone.
She asked some questions about the business etc.. and I explained and she seemed pretty excited about the opportunity.
Now I know where my new members were coming from because of the key code used in my gateway link and the title of the ad. Wow, you can't even imagine how exciting it felt for me that my ad was seen in AUS. Can't even imagine how far has it gone by now and how many other countries might have see my ad. It was all in a free ad.

So what I am trying to say is don't give up on placing ads daily it would only take at least 1 minute of your time to place the ad. You might not get results right away, but at least you know you planted the seed.
You just have to spread the word out there, you never know when it starts showing results.

Wish everyone all the best and thank you for reading!
Zhumagul A.

37 posts

Redeemed my Rewardical Tokens for cash in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical

15 days ago

That's okay lol it happens, so nothing to be sorry about! :-)

37 posts

Redeemed my Rewardical Tokens for cash in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical

15 days ago

Hi Mr. Hloniphani

After exchanging RTs to Cash, they immediately are added to your SFI commissions balance and you'll be able to see it here:
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/CommissionsIndex
You can use your commissions to make purchases etc.. if you have at least $7.00 in your account.

However if the amount of your commission balance is less than $7. 00, then you won't be able to use it until it gets to $7.00 or more. They will be part of your monthly earnings and will be paid on or after the 10th of the month, when our earnings are calculated and paid out.

Hope this helps !
Zhumagul A.

12 posts

How you define an Active Affiliate? in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

15 days ago

Having an active affiliate hmm
I'd say do what you would expect your team to do, lead by example and they'll follow you.
You see to build your own business, it is essential that one do everything you've mentioned:
Is it their Sales? or Is it their Purchases in SFI?
Both of these are important, how ever making sales is what will make you earn commissions.
But the purchases made by your team will also earn you commissions.
Is it their Team Building Ability by recruiting new affiliates and members?
Team Building is essential to become successful in SFI, the more deeper you build the better.
Teach your affiliates, show support and guide them to the right direction when they seek for your help, but never by forcing.

Is it their logging into this Site daily and securing 10 versa points and playing eager zebra games?
Etc Etc

Logging into your business office daily to work in growing your business is also important factor to show example to your team. Always do something for your business, even the little things you do for your business counts.

So what I am trying to say is be patient, keep persisting, keep learning, keep working hard, keep showing support to your team. With the positive attitude, mindset and persistance, you can do anything. Just set your goals and keep moving forward working hard/smart in reaching each one of those goals.
Only the sky is the limit.
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

9 posts

You won Card King! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

15 days ago

Congratulations Mrs. Veronika, that is an amazing win.
Wish you all the best and much more future wins!
Zhumagul A.

10 posts

Eager Zebra, weather dilemma in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

15 days ago

The 16 hr 4 min means that's how long is left for the market to close.

10 posts

15 days ago

It means that the market will be closed around:
4:30 PM
Thursday, January 3, 2019 (EST)
Time in New York, NY

10 posts

15 days ago

The time shown in the picture is the NY ( New York ) time, which is correct, yes.
Right now it's:
12:53 AM
Thursday, January 3, 2019 (EST)
Time in New York, NY

10 posts

15 days ago

I googled the local time for Europe and this is what came up. Not exactly sure if this is your asking for?!

But I hope it helps. All the best!
Zhumagul A.

14 posts

With 3,010 total VPs for December, why am I a EA? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

15 days ago

Hi Anthony
To become (BTL) Bronze Team Leader
Qualifications (monthly):

Minimum 3,000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases)
Minimum (3) PSAs

If you meet all these requirements for December and yet you are still showing EA pending requalification, then submit a ticket to support. Only support can give you a better answer.
Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.

10 posts

Why is my PSA moving from 0VP? in Compensation #Compensation

16 days ago

Hi zeljana
Don't worry if your PSA didn't make to EA last month, the person has 2 options.
1. You're PSA still has until January 8 to do a backdating order to qualify his/her rank for December.
2. The automatic VP transfer begins on the 9th day of each month for those who didn't make it to at least EA in the previous month.
So nothing here is lost for your PSA, tell him or her to keep logging in daily and collecting as much as VP possible. His her last months VPs will appear back on the 9th of January.

Hope this helps and Happy New Year!
Zhumagul A.

258 posts

Introducing...Direct Cash Redemptions for Rewardicals! in SFI News #Rewardical

17 days ago

This is indeed an amazing news Mr. Gery, thank you!
Now new year is here and let's do better than the last and build something great all together.
Happy New Year and wish everyone all the best and much more success in your businesses!
Zhumagul A.

9 posts

Help with team mail in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

17 days ago

Hi Mrs. Roberta
I just send out team mail to 3264 members in my team and everything worked very successfully, without any problems.
Perhaps if you try to do in a different device, maybe it'll work.
Hope this helps and happy new year!

Zhumagul Akhmedova

33 posts

Goodbye 2018, Welcome 2019 . . . . . in Recognition #Compensation #Team Building

17 days ago

May this year bring out the best in you, for you.
May the year 2019 see the fulfillment of your aspirations and ensure peace, prosperity and happiness all around.

12 posts

Happy 5th year anniversary to our friend Rania Masaid in Recognition #Contests #Marketing

20 days ago

Hi Mr. BENAHMED

Yes our dear forum friend Rania is very much loved by everyone and she is been great help and active member on forum. She should know that we all appreciate her here.

But today is Rania's birthday, not anniversary. Her 5th anniversary already past and it was on Apr 14th, 2018 .
Happy birthday to our dear friend Rania!

Thanks for the post, all the best!
Zhumagul A.

22 posts

Have you notice? Coming Soon! in Miscellaneous #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

20 days ago

Thank you very much dear Rania!

Happy New Year from my family to yours!

22 posts

Have you notice? Coming Soon! in Miscellaneous #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

20 days ago

Hello everyone hope your all having a wonderful evening or morning.
Have you all notice these 2 new additions, Coming Soon?
At Leaders tab: www.sfimg.com/Leaders/

I personally think this will be amazing. Can't wait for the announcement.
Wish everyone all the best and happy holidays!
Zhumagul A.

10 posts

Card king in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

21 days ago

Hi Mr. Okwusi
As per Card King rules only those who scored Top 100 becomes the winners.
If somehow you think there is a mistake, only support can help and give you a better answer.
We can't see through your account to know what actually happened, so please do and submit a ticket to SFI support.

Hope this helps, all the best!
Zhumagul A.

26 posts

Merry Christmas in Recognition

24 days ago

Marry Christmas to everyone and happy new year, hope all your wishes comes true in 2019.
Wish everyone all the best and much more successes in your businesses!

19 posts

Help!!! How to stop the heater? in Team Building #Compensation #Team Building

29 days ago

Hi zeljana
Posting ads on FB is a bit challenging. People like that will exist, who has been through allot of scams before, so therefore they now think everything is a scam. Most as soon as they see an ad posted by you, they like to go ahead and check your profile and see if the person is real and also checking your posts etc...

I have allot of experience with FB ads and here are some tips that can help you overcome those challenges.
1. Set SFI as your job on your FB profile.
2. Share your Daily Grand, Daily Crown, E365 daily drawings winnings etc.. on FB, show enthusiasm for your winnings, and how rewarding SFI can be, just for building your business here.
3. Share your PB and AA auctions winnings.
4. Your monthly rank status
5. The monthly commissions and perks, for example:
Commissions have just been processed for the month--and as a Silver Team Leader--you've just received 14 Bonus TCredits!

6. TC Sales notifications, if you make any sales.
7. 1 ad for recruiting, once every 2 weeks, weather it's in your personal page, FB group or etc..
8. You're SFI badges as the signatures of your achievements and etc..
All that will definitely let people see that SFI is real. If you believe and love what you do here, then it will certainly let others believe in it too and most certainly trust you.
You will build trust, with your work and every actions. This is the best way, at least that's how I do it and works for me.

Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.