50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
Janet S.

Australia

4 posts

Affiliate Snapshot Notes in Suggestion Box #Getting Started

1 day ago

Hello Gery and team,

Firstly I would like to thank you for all of the positive advancements made within SFI these past months. It is an exciting to be a part of this great business opportunity.

Just one thing I would like to propose is to be able to add notes en masse.

As an example, I send 50 messages to particular team members and then need to make notes on their Affiiate Snapshot page…at the moment this has to be done one at a time and is quite time consuming. I then send a different message to another 50 or so team members and so on.

I need to see the “green pencil” to make sure I have done all I can in welcomes etc. I hate to think of some with huge teams doing this one by one.

I know you are busy with the new programs implemented but would this be a possibility? And my apologies if this is already in place and I missed it.

12 posts

Why Is The Search Capability Missing? in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

As they say in Australia Delmage, "should have gone to Specsavers" lol

And thank you to Gery re signing up for the Newsletter. Great quick response.

12 posts

Why Is The Search Capability Missing? in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Hello Delmage. Search area is operational at the link Gery provided. Perhaps you need to clear your cache etc. On a similar tack, I no longer see the area in News to sign up for email delivery. I am not receiving email News and at the moment am logging in and clicking the link to read it. I have cleared cookies etc. Has this been removed?

65 posts

Auto-Build Something Great! in SFI News #Rewardical #Team Building

6 days ago

And just in case my downline team members have not visited the Forum lately, I have just sent out a Team Mail with this fantastic information for them. I certainly hope to see many more active team members both in my team and in everyone else's teams as well.

65 posts

Auto-Build Something Great! in SFI News #Rewardical #Team Building

6 days ago

Wow Gery this is absolutely amazing. You and your team certainly have exceeded yourselves in providing the simplest, easiest way of having a home business. I commend you for all you do for us.

To those who complain from time to time (and I am one – or used to be) there is nothing to complain about now. Get busy – buy, sell, play and earn. Do it all on auto if you want to.

I am so impressed.

10 posts

Rewardicals Suggestion in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

11 days ago

Hello Chris. I have found a similar problem. I just clicked the search button with no details in the search bar....just left that blank. It then brought up everything in all countries. A few to go through but it worked.

4 posts

Pause Button in Suggestion Box #Auto-Delivery

14 days ago

Regarding auto delivery, I would like to see a Pause button added. I want an auto delivery however there are occasionally some months I need to suspend the delivery for that month, I don’t want to cancel.

Is this able to be an option?

13 posts

Question from one of my PSA's... in Team Building #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

20 days ago

Hello Ronick,

Just to say that I have been pretty much full time with SFI from day 1......can'tget enough of it.

Regarding my position with the company, when asked, I say that I am one of the Team Leaders within the SFI Marketing Company. I then ask them if they would like me to send them a link so they can find out themselves what I do. Out of curiosity, they generally agree to be sent the link.

Just another form of advertising.

1 post

Rewardicals Tab on the Home Page in Bug Reports #Rewardical

20 days ago

Has anyone found that the Red Rewardicals tab doesn't turn green when pressing the blue bar......or is this just me?

37 posts

Im FULL in Recognition

about 1 month ago

The answer is 3. 7 is blocked.....follow the lines of the tubes

33 posts

Just a Suggestion(Summary Page of Registration) in Team Building

about 1 month ago

Folks, as has ALWAYS been our policy. If something like this happens, send us a Support ticket with the details ASAP and we'll correct it. We're very, very easy to get along with! You're our partners after all!

As for displaying sponsor names and pictures prior to signing up... I'm not a fan of this idea. It makes the sign-up process more complicated...and how many people are going to abort when they see the image of their sponsor-to-be? As this thread discusses, there are very large numbers of people who have terrible pictures or no picture at all. We'd like to at least protect them from themselves at the sign-up stage! Opti-Build placements would also complicate this.

Hi Gery, Not meaning to be disrespectful but when making my suggestion as to naming the sponsor upon signup, I only meant a name or in fact only an ID number. Definitely not a photo. If one is signing up and they see the words....."you are signing up under Joe Blogs with ID XXXX, then they know they are definitely in the right place (or the wrong one) as the case may be.

33 posts

Just a Suggestion(Summary Page of Registration) in Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Glenda. I think this is a good idea and would solve people accidentally joining up under the wrong person. I have seen this on other sites where, before you click on the final "join" link, it shows who you are joining up under and the ability to change the id if necessary.

Perhaps you should direct your message to the suggestion page or send a ticket to support and see what Gery has to say.

18 posts

More auctions for customers in Pricebenders #Marketing #Pricebenders #Sales

about 1 month ago

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me Gery. I guess I am one of the ones who don’t really understand the workings of all things internet.

Its easy to say, “lets have a site like ebay auctions” but most people (and especially me) don’t know what is entailed.

Once again, many thanks for your information and I guess I need to think upfront before posting.

18 posts

More auctions for customers in Pricebenders #Marketing #Pricebenders #Sales

about 1 month ago

I totally agree Michael. Make the TripleClicks auctions more like eBay. Just think of the explosion of customers......the mind boggles.

53 posts

TCredit small packs guaranteed gift for new affiliates? in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hello Tanja. Maybe this offer should be done away with and something more realistic brought into place. Perhaps an offer of 5 TCredits instead for use in the games. This might get more people interested in playing the games as they actually have TCredits to participate and perhaps they might like what they do and go on and buy more.

Or perhaps I am wishful thinking lol

36 posts

What I've Learned In My First Two Years With SFI in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

What an inspiration post Michael. There is nothing really that I can say that both you and others have not already said.

I haven’t posted in the Forum for a while as I felt I had nothing positive to offer but couldn’t help myself when I read your post.

True, we all want that great home business which we can run from home and our search endeavours over the years have cost us dearly and got us nowhere.

SFI is a business where we can all do well. It is not a contest to see how one can do better than the other. Gery and his team have provided everything here for us….we just need to persevere.

With your permission, I would like to use your post for my team.

21 posts

Is it so difficult? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing

3 months ago

Good Morning Sasa. Good post and I entirely agree.....with most of it. The one thing that I don't agree with...no point in looking for a simpler business. This is it. Gery has it down pat. If you can't do well here, then you won't do well anywhere else either. This is the easiest, simplest business around.

10 posts

Budgeting for the Cash Strapped in Suggestion Box #Auto-Delivery

3 months ago

Thank you all for your replies. I certainly hope that Gery can give us some input when he returns from his Thanksgiving holiday.

I like your comment Laurie M in that it probably would be a nightmare trying to accommodate everyone’s wishes however I am sure that our respected Tech guys can cope.

I would elect to pay fortnightly which is payday for me. Waiting for a month before paying is problematic as the funds are usually used for something else which crops up.

10 posts

Budgeting for the Cash Strapped in Suggestion Box #Auto-Delivery

3 months ago

Many of our Affiliates are short on cash, myself included and it can be difficult to budget for a monthly amount for our auto delivery orders.

Some of us get paid weekly, some fortnightly, some monthly and others well who knows.

I would like to suggest that when an auto delivery is put in place, that we have the choice of paying weekly, fortnightly (or monthly as it is now).

The way I see it, delivery of the product would still take place once a month on the chosen date but payments could be made either weekly, fortnightly or left as is.

I would much rather have my auto delivery set as fortnightly. I don’t even mind if I get half my order fortnightly.

I would like to know what others think….silly idea or a good idea to encourage more people to participate. It is much easier to budget if your auto delivery is taken from your credit card, bank, paypal or whatever when the funds are actually there….on pay day. Waiting that extra fortnight, the money is spent on something else.

Like to hear from you Gery when you get back from Thanksgiving hols.

21 posts

Keep on keeping on in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Hello Curt. I guess a lot of us are in a similar position as yourself. I joined SFI back in 2013 and stayed for 3 years and dropped out for this very reason.

I found that when I was absent, I really missed speaking in the Forum, playing the games and having my “ToDo” list every day….I really looked forward to those tasks.

I rejoined again earlier this year and whilst not a great deal has changed with regard to most affiliates not doing much, the overall concept has improved. Gery and his team are introducing new things all the time with a view to trying to make this business work for us all.

The opportunities are there….BUT, and there is always a but, it takes time. I have vowed to give myself more time this time around and I have vowed to invest a certain amount of money to get there.

One can liken the SFI experience in several ways….if you had a bricks and mortar business it would cost heaps to keep it going…rent, wages, power etc. etc. A lot of businesses are still “in the red” after 5 years.

The more people one can recruit, the more chance one has of gaining some workers. Since I have rejoined I have now accumulated just over 600 team members with 12 who are working, 3 who are EA so I am hopeful. Last time I was a member I had almost 1000 downline so I have a long way to go yet.

I have read that some of our GTLs have a considerable amount more than this.

Don’t lose heart. If you had a hobby of another sort it would no doubt cost you money at least SFI can give you a good return in time.

Wishing you much success.

9 posts

How to get to the Nigeria Forum? in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Here you go Faizal. www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=87
Found by going to the Forum and clicking on the blue lightning streak and scrolling down.

25 posts

Return From Opt Out in Getting Started

3 months ago

I forgot to add that if you are visiting the link yourself, you need to be logged out of SFI before checking it.

25 posts

Return From Opt Out in Getting Started

3 months ago

Good morning Randy. If you visit this link www.sfimg.com/Convert It gives you the opportunity to convert as well as to rejoin.

I hope I have been helpful to one of our most learned Forum contributors. Have a great day.

39 posts

Help: How do I win an auction in Pricebenders #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hello Praise. Just to let you know what I do. I first check the bidders list....is anyone using auto bid? If they are give this auction a miss. Visit often and learn the names of the frequent winners and avoid these auctions.
If no-one else is using auto bid, set your own auto bid. I usually set my auto mid about twenty cents ahead of the current bidding and use anywhere between 20 and 50 TCredits. Thats all I do...if I win good, if I don't then I try again when another item of interest comes up. I have won 11 auctions this way and 2 of them have been with my first bid. Good luck.

17 posts

Looking For New Ways To Focus on SFI in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA #Rewardical

3 months ago

Hello Wayne, What an interesting concept. Even though your suggestion is basically what we already have, it is a brilliant new way of presenting it and opens a variety of choices for the new member.

We all like choices and the way you have presented it, perhaps will encourage the new member to actually seek more information on the subjects other than the one they have chosen.

I like it. I hope to see some input from Gery and team to see if they like it. Great work.