Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Janet S.

Australia

E365 Champion

21 posts

Another Redeem Rewardical Tokens Option in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Rewardical

17 hours ago

We could always have a maxium limit per month

23 posts

New Look to the "Rewardical.com" Page... I like it! in Sales #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

10 days ago

Friendly and easier to see whats what. Just goes to show that Gery and his team are always at work in the background to make things easier and better for us. I love it.

19 posts

Captcha on each PTP pick. Seriously? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

10 days ago

OK. I have read all of the comments with regard to Pick the Price. I don’t usually play this game….I spend enough time on other areas however decided to play it a couple of times today to see what all the fuss was about.

I totally agree that the capture addition is quite painful but I think it is necessary. We have a miserable lot of people who try to cheat the system and if the addition of a capture makes it difficult for them perhaps they will move elsewhere.

Gery is continually trying to make SFI and TripleClicks a safe site for us and if he gives in to our whines, he is not doing his job.’

Just my opinion – for all those who are now going to shoot me down.

11 posts

Do Our Beloved Team Members Need a New Name? in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA

24 days ago

Thank you everyone for your input and suggestions. Reading through all of your ideas and opinions, I see that the general consensus is to leave well enough alone.
Enough said.

11 posts

Do Our Beloved Team Members Need a New Name? in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA

25 days ago

Morning all, Morning Gery.

I have yet to experience the effects of the Smart Start program but I am working on it and should get the effects sometime in the next day or so.

One thing I would like to mention is the name which they are called......PSA, CSA. Now I know that us old experienced members are very familiar with what PSA and CSA means, I feel that newcomers are a bit bedazzled and overwhelmed.....what the heck is a PSA...etc.

They are often referred to as upline and downline in other programs which I think is familiar Worldwide. Do these PSA and CSA need a change of name? And to what????? Upline and Downline is a bit "common" and we want SFI to stand out but not confuse or baffle.

This is just my opinion everyone....but I would love to hear the comments from others. Thanks for listening.

63 posts

Getting them clicking and keeping them going in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #TripleClicks

25 days ago

Great post Scott….don’t go jumping in the lake yet, too cold. I think you have come up with a wonderful idea. I hope Gery and his team look seriously into putting this in place. Love your posts and ideas.

Keep up the good work. Regards,

117 posts

My First Mate is now in peace in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Thinking of you at this sad time Captain. Hold on to the memories.

52 posts

Where Is Randy? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Well for me Randy is the best….but you haven’t fooled me yet….I keep finding you. Just love your posts..some are a bit negative and most are positive and downright funny but keep up the good work. A little bit of negativity is good for the soul. As they say in Straya (Australia) She’ll be right mate. Take care Randy

25 posts

Builder Bundle needs Updating in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Well here it is folks.....the official reply from Natalie at support and I take the time to thank her for the time spent in her quick reply..

"Hi Janet:

Thank you for being patient as we determined what the issue was here. It appears that the 56 RT was not being awarded. We will be adding that to everyone's account from the date that we switched from MRP to RT.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate you notifying us of this.

Thank you,
Natalie Pounds
TC/SFI Support Team Supervisor"

Problem solved

25 posts

about 1 month ago

Shouting is my middle name Randy lol…..just for the information of everyone….I have put a ticket in to support and will repost when I receive a reply. I am at present whiling away the time going through my purchases to see what I come up with. Not sure if I have spelled whiling correctly....note to myself.....buy a dictionary.

25 posts

about 1 month ago

Thats actually what I thougt Jessie. Thank you for your opinion. I guess I will find out for sure when my BB becomes active next.

25 posts

about 1 month ago

Thanks everyone for your replies. Thats awesome if we get both amounts....just another reason to get BB

25 posts

about 1 month ago

In the TripleClicks store, the advertisement for Builder Bundle shows the Rewardical Tokens as 350 in one place and 56 in another place…..needs an update to avoid confusion. I am easily confused lol.

303 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Janet Smith! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

I would also like to give my congratulations to Donald M, who is the runner up and who really gave me a "run for my money"

You certainly kept me on my toes throughout the year Donald and I hope you do well and continue to do well.

303 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Janet Smith! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Thank you Gery and all of my fellow Affiliates for the congratulations.

It is so overwhelming to see so many good wishes.

I have enjoyed my time with SFI and will continue to enjoy this wonderful business that Gery and his team have provided for us.

Once again, thank you everyone.

32 posts

How Unlucky Can One Be?!........ in Miscellaneous #Contests #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Hello Austin. I am a returning member having previously been a member for 4 years and dropped out for health reasons before rejoining last April. I am nearly up to my first year once again. I have never won Biz Quiz however I continue to do it every day.

As Michael said, it is a learning experience......read the clue, search for the answer. Out of the thousands of members, winning is random. Just use this area of SFI as a way of learning how things work.

23 posts

Which one will you prefer? in Team Building #TCredits #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Thank you for your opinion Jay. It is a very good option and I am now going to research this and compare it with my own option.....might be a time for me to change.

23 posts

Which one will you prefer? in Team Building #TCredits #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Just my opinion, but I think too much emphasis is placed on TCredits. Concentration should be on team building. It is your working team members who generate your income

I concentrate on team building by either generating PSAs or purchasing them from one of the ECA stores. I also acquire CSAs as they become available from the various sources.

TCredits, I purchase as I need them in small lots. Small lots are much more expensive however they generate larger VP.

I get a Builder Bundle, plus several lots of PSAs from ECA sellers as well as single TCredits throughout the month. I also win a few in the auctions and TTime.

It works for me and is reasonably affordable especially when you can use your commissions for some or all of the purchases you make.

161 posts

Please discontinue that $250 Class Cash Promotion! in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

" our testing of Class Cash is over and we're moving on to something better. Stay tuned."

Well done Gery. You tried but people still fail to read. Just my view but I too was not a fan of Class Cash. Offering a money incentive to join I don’t think works very well. However as I said, just my view.

People these days are all about earning money and doing nothing. How do you get around that? . Looking forward to your new idea in the coming weeks.

40 posts

Payza to shutdown in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales

2 months ago

Hello Vance. I am in Australia and I have had a Payza account for some time. Never used it though. I just checked it out and I was able to login with no problems. I have received no messages from them. Perhaps it is different for each country??

12 posts

Please Clarify for Me in Ask Gery

2 months ago

Thank you for your comprehensive reply Scott. It is very easily understood the way you have worded it. I see your posts have a "'liked by Gery" star and in that regard, your post can be considered correct and the information in it used by our Forum members with confidence.

4 posts

According to Google in Team Building #Team Building

3 months ago

According to Google, as of December 2017 there were 7.6 billion people in the world.

According to statistics - since 1998 SFI has shown over 15 million people in more than 190 countries worldwide, how to create a 24/7 income stream!

Now I don’t profess to be much good at maths but this tells me that there are quite a few people in this wide world who are not affiliates, perhaps they don’t know about it.

Take the opportunity to find these people and educate them as to the great prospects which are available to affiliates. Such a good opportunity. Advertise, advertise, advertise. Free or paid.

Visit the Marketing Methods at www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter for some ideas.

Your Gateways are at www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList

So if you want to lead a huge team of thousands…..you need to begin now with your advertising.

17 posts

How can we solve this "NOT reading issue" ? in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders #Rewardical #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hello Sanchia

I have read all of the comments and my own personal view is that I think this is a great idea. I can see quite a few of you don’t agree though.

For me, I need reminding of almost everything I do….I have a cognisance problem and need all the help I can get. I have to write everything down or it simply disappears in the backwaters of the brain. A simple popup with “have you read the latest news….it is at this link” or something similar, might prompt a few more people to get reading.

We know that readers are leaders…..why not give them a little encouragement. Can’t hurt. I am sure Gery and his marvelous team could make this happen very easily.

50 posts

Is It Necessary To Spend 2 Hours + On SFI @ Day? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

3 months ago

Hello Bruce. Very thought provoking. I totally agree with Tanja. My computer is also on all day and most of the time logged in to SFI with several browser pages open to see what is going, what is new and what people have to say in the Forum. Sometimes I come back with a reply, mostly I read.

I need to check regularly for messages which I answer promptly.

I am home all day and I get great enjoyment in building my business, albeit slowly at times.

The more you participate, the more you read, the greater understanding you will have.