Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

7x SUPPORT
Janet S.

Australia

E365 Champion

7 posts

Filtering Genealogy for PSA's with confirmed registrations? in Ask Gery #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

11 days ago

Hello Antony. If you visit your Genealogy and click on Aff Man .....Link is www.sfimg.com/Reports/Genealogy?tab=affiliatemanager&pg= It will bring up all of the information you need.

You can then use the checkboxes to further filter the results.

8 posts

Forum tab in Miscellaneous

12 days ago

Thank you so much for that information David. That is something new I have learned today. I always visit the Forum from the blue links on the main page and visit the topics which interest me. I will now visit via the Red/Green tab. I didn't even know that my team were posting. I do now.

It just shows there is always something to learn.

35 posts

Build Your Team Up - by Going Down in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

12 days ago

Great post Scott and you have expressed it well to make it easy to understand the importance of team building.

You definitely have a gift with words…it helps one to understand. I enjoy reading your posts as I am sure everyone else does as well.

It just takes a certain way of putting things. I have learned a lot from you.

I have pointed your post to all of my team.

8 posts

WOW! I was Blown away with this. A newbie may not see it! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

16 days ago

Hello Jagunmolu. Thank you for your post. I hope it encourages lots of members to read it. I think a lot of people are "lazy readers" and I must admit I put myself in this category as well. When something is pointed out to us, it does encourage us to read more.

I have now visited LaunchPad Lesson 77 to remind myself what it is all about and passed on the message to my team.

13 posts

Buying PRM in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #TripleClicks

28 days ago

Hello James. A complete list of country codes can be found at www.sfimg.com/Reference/CountryCodes?referrer=search

9 posts

How to get high informative newsletter for your PSA and Cash in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

28 days ago

Hello Bruce, I think Jagunmolu means not to plagiarize. Just use the newletters as a type of template and alter them to your own wording.

21 posts

Astro auction in Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Thank you for your reply Gery.....always nice to get a reply from the "Boss" I am not too up on all things tech...I didn't know you could have a hidden captcha. Thank you once again for all the work you do for us. Much appreciated.

41 posts

BTL = 2000 VP ! in Suggestion Box #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello everyone....just like to add my view to some already good replies.

I definitely agree that sales are the way to go. While all of the new things that have been put in place by SFI these past few weeks are great….Rewardicals, Astro Auctions etc., they mostly have meaning to our working members….not so much for outsiders.

I would love to purchase more products from SFI but the products are not there….I go and purchase elsewhere. Not good. There are (in my humble opinion) too many “frivolous” products.

Who is going to buy jewellery every week??

I would like to see SFI developed into a proper online store…..like Amazon for example. Where thousands of people both on and off SFI will utilise.

Possible? Or not?

Can the powers that be in SFI have some sort of Affiliate Agreement with Amazon?

Keep those ideas coming. Lowering the VP to become Team Leader is not the answer.

21 posts

Astro auction in Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Thank you Gery for your clarification. While on the subject of Astro Auctions, and slightly off topic, is the captcha no longer in place....no worries, just curious. My last 2 wins had no captcha however I did receive the prizes.

9 posts

Brain Sprint Update in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hello Ronald, My best score is 1.46....I must have been feeling fairly brainy that day.

57 posts

How To Become BTL in your first month in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #PSA

about 1 month ago

Hello

While I don’t want to put a dampener on your ideas, you are not really telling us anything new that Gery and his marvellous team have not already provided to us.

The way I see it is that a lot of us are strugglers….not with money to burn. This is what makes this business a great one. It teaches us to work and make the best of what we have.

It makes the game enjoyable, it makes it fun, it keeps us going….always looking to see what we have earned or won today and how many PSAs and CSAs we have managed to recruit.

It no longer becomes fun if everything is handed to us on a plate.

I may be slow, as are many others, however I enjoy what I do…..I enjoy most of the Forum posts to see what others do. Best of all the new Astro Auctions are at the moment demanding a lot of my time.

I congratulate you on reaching STL in such a short time, however was it enjoyment for you….and what now?

10 posts

Triple Clicks Product Review suggestion in Sales #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hello John. Perhaps, if a time for delivery is stated in the product description, then the review would not become available until that date. This would need to be put in the suggestions area.

10 posts

Builder Bundle Curiosity in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks Stephen. I have done much research into what I should purchase. Everything actually has its good points....just depends on what you are looking for. Builder Bundle seems to have it all. What I would like to see is a discount for buying more than one which I think has been mentioned in another post. Perhaps Gery might look into this. What about $130aud for 2??

10 posts

about 1 month ago

Thanks Al. We need to get those stats up somehow. I think within the next week, I will start giving out some gift certificates to encourage them. If they are not spent, the money returns to us to spend so nothing lost. Once they get spending, hopefully the trend will continue.

10 posts

about 1 month ago

Thanks for that Dianne.....and here is me thinking I had struck the jackpot. I look forward to plenty of activity from them. Have a good week.

10 posts

about 1 month ago

Builder Bundle Curiosity

I have Builder Bundle on auto delivery. In the description it says:
The auto-delivered Builder Bundle includes the following items:
• An EA-qualifying 1500 VP!
* 100 Mighty TCredits!
* 15 fresh PSAs and CSAs (8 PSAs and 7 CSAs) to continually infuse your group with growth and momentum!
* 350 Rewardical tokens!
* A prestigious new badge that comes with 500 Badge Quest points!
Today, I received a new PRM from Keycode 1102 which is BB. Anyone else ever received a PRM from BB.
No complaints….just curious. I have never received a PRM from BB before…or have I just struck it lucky.

5 posts

Bug In Co-Op Distribution in Bug Reports #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you once again Adam. I am such a duffer. I have read and now understand. Thank you for taking the time to explain this fully. I have now made a copy of the details to refer back to and share with my team. Problem solved......although there was never a problem.....just me.

5 posts

about 1 month ago

Thank you for your reply Adam. I did understand everything which you have pointed out. What I was getting at was that all 22 incoming PSAs went to the one person in the Co-Op when I only designated that he receive 5. None flowed through to me. This has happened to me quite a few times.

5 posts

2 months ago

I have an issue with the Co-Op. It has been going on for some time now but I now see it as a major problem and extremely annoying.....perhaps some of the Forum members can advise me on this.

When I purchase PSAs, the amount I dedicate to the participants does not gel properly.

I wanted this member to receive 5 and of course the balance should have gone to me however as you can see from the uploaded picture, all of them went to the one person.

Is this a bug or something which should be addressed by management?

Comments?

16 posts

NOT REALIZE HAVING A CO-SPONSOR in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

For my new CSAs, I will continue to send them a short ecard, welcoming them into SFI, telling them just who I am and asking whether they would like to receive my newsletters. I will send out future ecards or team mails only to those CSAs who respond positively. Hopefully that covers it.

16 posts

NOT REALIZE HAVING A CO-SPONSOR in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

Hello Tanja. I have been sending regular newsletters and items of interest to all of my PSAs and CSAs, usually once weekly. After reading the new rules I have changed what I do.

I will continue to send weekly newsletters to my PSAs. However with regard to my CSAs, I sent out a communication yesterday pointing out the new rules and advised that if my CSAs would like to continue rceiving my weekly newsletters, would they please respond and tell me that they would like to continue to recceive them.

I have had some replies today requesting that I continue to send them......this is definitely a plus and I know that at least some of my team members are reading my communications.

15 posts

Can you please show the question from yesterday's Biz Quiz? in Suggestion Box

2 months ago

Hello Emem. The question can be found by hovering your mouse over the words yesterdays question.

24 posts

Is the Visit Your T Connect Page Gone now or oversight? in VersaPoints #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Hello Robert.

You can still see your TConnect page by visiting the TripleClicks website and go to Member Centre. My Member TConnect page is listed on the right hand side at the top.

It does appear though, that the opportunity to earn VP from the visit is no longer with us and as far as I can see, has been replaced with the Booster Club opportunity.

Please correct me if I am wrong folks.

12 posts

Brain Sprint game by categories in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Some would agree with your suggestion and some would not. Personally, I think it is a good idea....but perhaps a nightmare for the poor bloke who has to program it.

Perhaps they could do it but have one category as "general" so those who like the current way could still use it.