Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

7x SUPPORT
Janet S.

Australia

E365 Champion

3 posts

Commission of September in Recognition #Compensation #Leadership

6 days ago

Isn’t it wonderful Chandrakant, to have faith in something you do and it all works out for you. Great news that you have received your commission cheque. May you receive many more.

22 posts

What is the DTL Plan? in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Thanks for your informative post Glecy. The more information we post and the more places we post it to, all helps get the message around.

Just my opinion Ray, but I think most of our team members do receive the messages and a good proportion actually scan through the contents. What most of them do not do is communicate. Why??
Perhaps it is a “talking with strangers online” thing. Some people are not used to having such helpful people.

I know team mails/ecards/emails etc are being read out of experience….an occasional thanks also comes my way as do ratings.

Just keep posting and keep advertising.

76 posts

New Astro Auction High Bid feature in SFI News #Astro Auctions

8 days ago

Thanks Gery. Every little bit helps as they say. Just loving the Astro Auctions and am looking forward to a win sometime soon. Keep up the good work.

19 posts

What is the reason you love SFI apart for making money online? in Miscellaneous

10 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

19 posts

What is the reason you love SFI apart for making money online? in Miscellaneous

10 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

13 posts

Biz Quiz in Suggestion Box

12 days ago

Preeti, just hover your mouse over the words "yesterdays question" and you will see both the question and the answer.

19 posts

Need a Chuckle For The Day? in Miscellaneous

15 days ago

Thanks Stephen....could it be something as simple as a type.....whoops.....typo

13 posts

You Tube Question in Miscellaneous

19 days ago

Very helpful information. Thank you all for your input. I have now found the filter button and some more up to date videos to share with my team.

13 posts

19 days ago

Many thanks Rosemary. I will have a look at this option.

13 posts

20 days ago

Thank you for the link Jessie. I will check it out. Appreciate the information.

13 posts

20 days ago

Thank you for your input guys. I tried your suggestions Sead but the results were not good. What I found though, if it is helpful for anyone, if you type in the specific area you want information on, better results come up. For example if you type in "getting started in SFI" or "Eager Zebra" the results are a lot more recent. Thank you for your input.

13 posts

20 days ago

Does anyone know how to filter the videos in You Tube.

I am trying to get some of the latest information to help my newer team members, however I am only bringing up information from 1 to 5 years ago which is no longer very relevant.

11 posts

Lost 4 times! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

23 days ago

Hello Bijan Kanti It just shows that in losing you are a winner. There are many advantages to playing the games and bidding in auctions. One doesn't need to be a winner all the time to actually be a winner. VPs are very valuable and the more one plays and bids, the more chances there are to obtain some great prizes.

33 posts

Hidden Clues are misleading in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

23 days ago

Hello Helen. I entirely agree with your sentiments. Hidden can be very difficult however, as Shouvik has said, it is a game where you need to use your initiative. It is a challenge and challenges are never easy.

The answer will be from a list of all words which relate to the clue and if one puts their thinking cap on there are many, many answers which relate to the clue....not directly related admittedly but related nevertheless in one form or another.

Try not to associate the clue directly to the answer....in most cases this will not work. Just think word association.

47 posts

My Best Tip....Still True 8 Years Later in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

29 days ago

Great post Scott. I have directed it to my team members. There are just so many ways in SFI to progress to great heights and Gery has definitely given us all the tools we need. Put them into practice and a great business is born. Love reading your posts. Helpful and very informative.

12 posts

Who's Packing Your Parachute? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Very inspirational Ray. Life is so busy these days with one thing and another, we sometimes forget to thank the relevant people who make our lives better.

8 posts

Question in Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Munkaila. To progress in SFI, you can invest as little or as much as you like. To invest a little, progress can be slow but you will get there if you persist. To invest more, progress is much quicker.

There is no guarantee that you will succeed. Any business in the World does not have this guarantee...there are a lot of variables and one of them is persistence, logging in (or if a bricks and mortar store, turning up and opening your shop).

So you can see, if you want to do well, correspond with your team members, build you own team by purchasing or advertising for members. Do the work.....success is all up to you. One thing for sure is that you must login each day and actually do something which includes reading Launchpad.

13 posts

SFI Doer Coin (round TUIT) in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Correction to my last post........it actually does work. Everybody should get a Round Tuit and those that do will progress to much higher things in SFI.

13 posts

about 1 month ago

Here is my "Round Tuit" Set in a piece of Huon Pine from Tasmania

Doesn't work lol lol

13 posts

about 1 month ago

A bit of giggle really. A "round tuit" is a slang term if you like, for Getting around to it. My husband is always saying he will get around to it in due course.

I was lucky enough to find a "round tuit" on the internet....actually purchased it from someone in Ireland and it has pride of place of our wall.

It is a small white plate with inscriptions.

Hasn't done much good though....hubby still says he will get around to it when asked to do something.

I will take a pic of it and upload it later today.

7 posts

Filtering Genealogy for PSA's with confirmed registrations? in Ask Gery #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

Hello Antony. If you visit your Genealogy and click on Aff Man .....Link is www.sfimg.com/Reports/Genealogy?tab=affiliatemanager&pg= It will bring up all of the information you need.

You can then use the checkboxes to further filter the results.

8 posts

Forum tab in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

Thank you so much for that information David. That is something new I have learned today. I always visit the Forum from the blue links on the main page and visit the topics which interest me. I will now visit via the Red/Green tab. I didn't even know that my team were posting. I do now.

It just shows there is always something to learn.

35 posts

Build Your Team Up - by Going Down in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Great post Scott and you have expressed it well to make it easy to understand the importance of team building.

You definitely have a gift with words…it helps one to understand. I enjoy reading your posts as I am sure everyone else does as well.

It just takes a certain way of putting things. I have learned a lot from you.

I have pointed your post to all of my team.

8 posts

WOW! I was Blown away with this. A newbie may not see it! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Hello Jagunmolu. Thank you for your post. I hope it encourages lots of members to read it. I think a lot of people are "lazy readers" and I must admit I put myself in this category as well. When something is pointed out to us, it does encourage us to read more.

I have now visited LaunchPad Lesson 77 to remind myself what it is all about and passed on the message to my team.

13 posts

Buying PRM in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hello James. A complete list of country codes can be found at www.sfimg.com/Reference/CountryCodes?referrer=search