Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

8x SUPPORT
Janet S.

Australia

E365 Champion

5 posts

Eager Zebra leadership position introduced on TC home page in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

17 hours ago

You are very observant Dakshesh. I have just noticed this myself. Gery and his team are definitely going out of their way to make things easier for us.

22 posts

Red barrel shaped icon near accumulated monthly VP's in Miscellaneous

12 days ago

A great innovation by Gery and his team Cindy. It saves you opening a new page to check your TCredits or Rewardicals. A simple addition but an important one. We all like things that make life easier and SFI provide this to us.

It is just so rewarding...logging in each day to see what has been added/changed. Keep up the good work guys...love it.

5 posts

2019 in Australia

16 days ago

The same to you Kelvin and to all of our other Aussie members. May 2019 be good to us all. Can't wait until later today to see the big announcement Gery has for us. Waiting in anticipation.

18 posts

Country Forum in Miscellaneous

18 days ago

Nice little touch I have just noticed on the black bar on the home page. A flag of your country directing you to your own country forum. This was so much needed. Thanks Gery and team.

10 posts

Genealogy Selection Boxes in Suggestion Box #Team Building

25 days ago

Thank you everyone for your input. Lets hope now that the IT guys can put this in place.

10 posts

Genealogy Selection Boxes in Suggestion Box #Team Building

25 days ago

A suggestion for the Genealogy. Currently, the checkbox maximum is set to 20. I for one would find it very beneficial if this could be increased. I don’t know what is involved in this but would it be possible to increase it to 100.

This would be especially handy when PSAs come in…more could be selected in the one go.

14 posts

How To help your PSAs and CSAs with your Free Rewardicals ! in Team Building

about 1 month ago

Very wise words Michael. Your team must be very proud to have you as their leader. I had never thought to use the Rewardicals in this way.....you have given me another insight into helping my team. I will try your method.

17 posts

Don't get caught like this! in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

I have been in a similar situation Christo. What I did was open another browser window and either buy some TCredits or redeem some RT for TCredits. Go back to the browser with the card game and even though the TCredit purchase will not be showing at the top of the page.....they are there.....click to use them as though they were there. It works for me.

Whatever you do, don't refresh the browser window with the game just to see your TCredit balance as you will then close the game and lose.

27 posts

Welcome Baack Randi I. in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi Eugene, I also welcome Randy back. I was so disappointed when he left. Randy's contributions to the Forum were top class and he was a great source of information. His sense of humour was great. Hope to see more of him in the weeks to come.

14 posts

Can SFI time be put on the sfimg.com log in page? in Suggestion Box #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

Obviously not Tanja. Reason why it needs to be a bit larger and bold black.

14 posts

Can SFI time be put on the sfimg.com log in page? in Suggestion Box #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

I have set my computer clock to SFI time. Its a big help when speaking with team members.

14 posts

2 months ago

I must make a note to myself to take more time to read the question. I see you mean to show the time before one logs in. Great idea but I still agree that it should be at the top and more prominent.
I think that showing the time gives more credibility to the site....not that it needs it but hey, what the heck.

14 posts

2 months ago

Hello Antony. The official SFI time is displayed on the Home Page at the foot of the page on the left hand side. Is that the sort of thing you mean?
I do agree though that perhaps this time could be at the top of the page and in a more prominent position. Nice to see another Aussie doing well, Cheers

6 posts

Home Page Icons in Suggestion Box #Getting Started

2 months ago

Thank you for your positive input Sampath. I think the more we can do to help our newcomers, the better it will be for all of us. Have a nice weekend.

6 posts

Home Page Icons in Suggestion Box #Getting Started

2 months ago

Just a suggestion, but the icons at the top of the page….search, FAQs, Rocket, Chat and Inbox. Perhaps they could be slightly larger and the rocket icon coloured say yellow. Instead of hovering over to find out what they are, could we have permanent titles in black bold.

For the newer members, I think it makes it easier for them to sight things and more inclined to use them.

31 posts

Brain Sprint frustration in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Well caught Gliceria ha ha. Just shows I should read more and take it in.

31 posts

Brain Sprint frustration in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

I have also found this David.....firstly there are a few spelling errors but importantly there is a difference in spelling between America and Australia. Perhaps the powers that be could make several correct answers dependent on different country spellings. A ticket would need to be put in for this.

9 posts

PRM is having issues with AA in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Hello Zhumagul. Ibelieve that this feature is only for PSAs who want to try for the first time. The info link is here www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1546010#post-1546010

If your PRM can see the free bid option, then perhaps this is a glitch which needs fixing. Or perhaps you could see if they want to convert.

7 posts

November... a great month it is! in Eager Zebra #Astro Auctions #Leadership

2 months ago

Great work John. You should be very proud of your achievements. I hope your business continues to do well for you.

11 posts

Is T-Time Drawing Okay? in VersaPoints #TCredits

2 months ago

Everything is working ok my end Ray. Must have been just a temporary glitch. Good luck.

11 posts

Improvements to the Co-Op in Suggestion Box #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

I have tried your system Allan and it works ok but I still think a pause button would be an asset. Maybe I am different but I like to have control of “where and when” my PSA purchases are distributed as well as the amount each member receives and in saying that, I want to receive some myself instead of them being distributed through the Co-Op.

Thank you everyone for your input. I have referred the suggestion to support to see what they come up with.

11 posts

3 months ago

Thank you everybody for your input. I like your thoughts Don....what if each ECA who sells PSAs had several key codes....this would then solve the problem.

11 posts

3 months ago

I have 2 Co-Ops operating…each one is for bringing in PSAs for my workers from 2 different ECA stores.

I would like to purchase some PSAs for my own team from one of these ECAs however, if I do that, then they are automatically channelled into the Co-Op and my workers get them, not me.

Now I can delete all the Co-Op members and then of course any incoming PSAs will come into my own team…..bit of a bother really as each month, I will have to re-enter each one again one by one.

My suggestion is to be able to pause the Co-Op. I can then restart it next month.

Now if I have missed something, please feel free to tell me….is this already an option?

Like to know Gery’s thoughts on a Pause button in the Co-Op.

8 posts

It is amazing! in Compensation #Compensation #Leadership

3 months ago

Impressive Michael. I love the new calculator. I just did a minimum calculation with a 1 in each box. Now if everybody made the effort the sky is the limit. Now folks, it is the time to get working.

23 posts

Who gets the VP? in VersaPoints #TCredits

3 months ago

Thank you everyone for taking the time to reply. I have decided to go with the TCredit pack.