SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

7x SUPPORT
Romina M.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

253 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

10 days ago

It would be nice if we all can have some video or at least print screens in news -what new member will see today and what is offered- when he join SFI. I don't want to be confused more then they are. Thank you!

17 posts

T CREDITS in Team Building #TCredits

10 days ago

Hi Tihomira
You may send TC to PSA and CSA, not to your sponzor. But, it is not bad idea.

253 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

15 days ago

One more thing ... People love when they are accepted somewhere and when they succeed in something because of their quality. We all have the task “complete your Affiliate Profile”. It can be something like a short quiz on the home page “Is this the right job for you?” …. with the result at the end…

253 posts

15 days ago

First SFI is my program and I would not be there for almost two years if it was not.

1. We have many people who have been working here for a long time. Of course, people like to hear that. Why then when the people join SFI do not first see short biographies of people from different parts of the world, where they can read:
How many years already they work at SFI and why they are still here. Something as testimonials but briefly clear with photos and without many clicks. Then alert page but with all important first steps on it with different colors. Many times I have come to the conclusion that my PSA does not see TO_DO list as something important how many times I repeat to check it. I am someone who will click everywhere to see what it is, but not all of them, many are afraid to mess up something if they open a new page.

2. I came here because of ECA’s. I opened it just two months before RECA’s . I know that many people here make art and craft, some of them are photographs or painters. Other sites that work with such products have millions of sellers and sometimes they are too confusing. We can have our part where we will sell handmade unique things in addition to those existing products which are at other places 10 times cheaper. Triple Clicks will have products that no one has. It can also be asked to pay, for example, 1TC for each product that sells or $ 0.25 like on some other sites. That numbers are example, of course I can’t decide how much.
Also, we can use product from ECA’s for AA and PB. Especially PB needs a lot of new and old good products.

3. E-365 Champion… The new affiliate can immediately know that if he becomes a E-365 champion, he will receive, for example, 20 percent of his salary during the past year, if he was BTL at least 10 times. Just an example, you will know what is best to look for.

Thank you and Good Luck

74 posts

GOOD STEP-New Gold Forum for brainstorming debuts. in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

17 days ago

Hi Ratan!
That's right. But that doesn't mean that someone who is not a GTL should not give good ideas. I believe that every good idea is welcome at this forum as well. Good Luck

15 posts

New NGRQ gateway, help in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

22 days ago

Hi Eugene!
If your number is included everything will be fine . All gateways are here :
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList

I wish you good luck!

6 posts

time machine game not there in Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

23 days ago

hi Dakshesh S
The deadline for answering was November 19 ... We will have results tomorrow night. The new game should start soon. Good Luck!

26 posts

20 Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSAs) in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

24 days ago

Auction is not over on going once or twice, because somebody can place bid at the last moment. When auction is over and you are the winner you will see this:

Good Luck :)

15 posts

Can I be taught please? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hi Nkechi
Uber picks-For this game, you should anticipate the winner. Even if it is tie it is ok. You should check your favorites and then for a match that you are sure who will win, you drag it to the top of the page where you can see number 15 (if we have 15 matches that week. This week we had 12 matches). For example:
You can see the first match is most confident, the last one less confident. Points on the right side are the points you will win if you have the right prediction. Somebody will tell you: You should follow the sport, to watch tables or leagues, or even to check quotes in betting.
You can of course... I will tell you that I follow some sports like NBA and FA EU, but believe me, I have the least hits there...
You can play even if you don't follow sport, :D maybe some names of the teams are more attractive to you then other....
When you finish with prediction go to sidekicks and play one of them...Sidekicks are little optional "mini-games" you can play during the main game to win bonus points.You can read there what is for 3 points and what for 15...etc.. Good Luck

6 posts

How is it possible? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

HI
Because the second high bid was 51 and the winner needed only 52 from his 60 to win. 8 TC were returned to the winner. I hope this is understandable.

9 posts

What is a2a and how to access a2a? in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 months ago

Hi Sylvia O.
If you open that page you will read this: "This page is down for maintenance"
a2a is an abbreviation for "Affiliate-to-Affiliate," SFI's exclusive social networking program for its affiliate

6 posts

Auto Delivery in Getting Started #Astro Auctions #Auto-Delivery #TCredits

2 months ago

This AD will not process again automatically, don't worry, only if you want to do it, whenever you want. Good luck!

5 posts

Eager Zebra Lifeline in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

2 months ago

If you try to redeem RT forEager Zebra lifeline" you will see this window:

Little help for games Pocker, Zack and Hidden...If you need badges.Good Luck

10 posts

Hidden 'Fox Speed' badge in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

HI Keshav S.
If you want to get that badge you should end the game after you have 10 correct words. I dont't know if it is possible to make changes and the good game does not have to be ended for that,

but it is writen on the badge too. It would be nice if time is only for 10 games. Good Luck!

66 posts

New Strategy for PB & AA Auctions – Suggestion in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

2 months ago

5.Do not post disparaging comments or allegations directed at SFI, TripleClicks, Localvantia, Rewardicals, etc. or your fellow affiliates; and under no circumstances should you name names. We expect all our forum members to be civil andrespectful to each other at all times. We're all here to work and accomplish great things together.
So KEEP IT POSITIVE! Really!?

66 posts

New Strategy for PB & AA Auctions – Suggestion in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

2 months ago

Yes, when I started playing auctions at the beginning, I was hoping that the Internet or electricity will crush all over the world for a few minutes, except in my street ... but that did not happen. So, I bought TC and waiting for my lucky day.

12 posts

Building a strong team in Team Building #CSA #Getting Started #PSA

2 months ago

Hi Angela
I can say two words: persistence and patience. Read Forum, you can find great tips from members who are team leaders for a long time. Be prepared to have several hundred inactive members before you find your DD.
GOD LUCK

15 posts

Oh, my HIDDEN!!! :( in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Hi Ria!
Thanks for this post! I did it a few times too. I regularly make such mistakes when I'm in a hurry....and I am always :D One little button "are you sure" would solve the problem. Thanks and
Good luck!

22 posts

Conversion rate for "workers" in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi George!
CSA's are also important. They should know that. Even ONE that is active among 500 CSA's is worth the effort. I wish you to accieve your goals. Good Luck!

16 posts

I Have Received My Payoneer MasterCard in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Hi Morgan
Keep your card number private.
Good luck

241 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Piepie Peng! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations Piepie Peng! Good Luck!

9 posts

How to create a website in Getting Started #Sales

3 months ago

HI Theresa!
www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter
Read this page, you have a lot of information - how to make sales. Read Marketing Methods. You have links too.
BTW.....You can make blog on Blogger, Wordpress, WIX and many other platforms. They are simple and you can find videos "How to make blog or site" for all of them.
Good Luck!

9 posts

Commission payment using Payoneer Cash Card in Compensation #Compensation

3 months ago

Hi Thierry!
You should make changes to your commission payment options first: This is a link for that
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentInfo

17 posts

Please I need to know if exist some form of payment in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Leadership #Localvantia

3 months ago

www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=64

Hi Alberto.
This is a link for Argentina Forum. The members from your country can give you the best answer about this problem. Good luck!