Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Ronald P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

5 posts

Lacing The Pieces Together in Getting Started #Getting Started

15 hours ago

Hi Agnes,

Great Post! All are important pieces for the plan. I chose the last four to high light because this is probably where many affiliates seem to lack sticktoitiveness and fall by the wayside.

Hang around long enough to see how it works

Work daily fulfilling all necessary actions for success

Give the business a practical feasible chance

Utilize all resources available

All the best with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

15 posts

Where is the promised replacement of Spin & Win ? in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Hi Endurance,

With our hectic lives, we sometimes miss threads that have previously responded to our posts. Here is a thread from 2018/12/09. It explains what you posted and what to expect in the future.

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=138337

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

22 posts

Where are the Pricebenders Auctions? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

2 days ago

Hi Naomie,

There is nothing official from corporate about PB which earns a streak badge. If you can, bid on an item at the Astro Auction. That too will turn your auction tab green.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

11 posts

Finding the Lodestone! in Compensation #Compensation #Sponsor #VersaPoints

8 days ago

Hi Lindsey,

At the bottom of the bottom Badges Tab is 'What others are saying about SFI'. It's a great incentive, but most of the respondents are first-time internet marketers.

I know there are many influential and successful SFI veterans who are active and offer positive and helpful advice on the forum. That helps those who log in and read the forum.

To back up yours and Jessie's suggestion somewhere in the Affiliate Center maybe these same inspirational SFI veterans could be presented as part of a tab (not a new tab, but part of an existing tab) 'How SFI veterans became successful with SFI'.

Have it roll like the bottom of the Badge Tab, introducing a new veteran with every click who is willing to lend advice and tips from their personal experiences.

Just a thought.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

7 posts

New Month!... Get Ready, Set... Go! in Marketing #Marketing #TCredits #Team Building

10 days ago

Hi Tommie,

At 1402, as usual, I invested my monthly $125 to requalify as a BTL and continue as a Booster Club member. At 1405 I was fortunate to earn one green border badge with gold trim awarded to me as an Executive Speedster.

Another earned badge with gold trim set me up as a Co-Sponsor of 695 CSAs.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

16 posts

Earning from Eager Zebra games. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Getting Started

11 days ago

Hi Gabriel,

Eager Zebra has 10 online games that have "money earnings" possibilities. Here is a plain and simple answer to your post from the Launchpad lesson No. 51.

www.sfimg.com/launchpad/lesson?id=51

All the best with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

5 posts

i give up in Getting Started

11 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

5 posts

They say fools jump in where Angels dare to tread! in Getting Started #CSA #PSA #Sponsor

22 days ago

Hi Treon,

Your sponsor is right about checking the VP Ledgers in the 'Movers' or the 'Hot Spots' tabs. It shows me exactly what the affiliates have completed or need to do.

When I have seen their progress or lack thereof, that includes logging in I send them an email reminder, going through each category of actions letting them know that there are more VPs to be earned.

My attitude and emails are always positive. I never look for the negative in people.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

12 posts

Should I hang on to my PSA? in Team Building #Team Building

24 days ago

Hi Bulelwa,

We all make mistakes and we learn from them. You know the saying, "Fool me once their fault, fool me twice, my fault. If you are going to help out it is best to reward for work already well done.

Your feelings are understandable. My advice is to not dwell on the past and do not worry about pleasing everyone.

Continue to find PSAs, CSAs, PRMs, etc. to build your team. Teach them to sell, sell, sell and to build their own downlines
that will do the same.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

56 posts

He's BACK! in Miscellaneous #Compensation

24 days ago

Hi Randy,

Welcome back! Your thoughts, inspiration, wittiness and tell it like it is attitude were missed but now, once again, can be highly anticipated.

Good luck, this weekend, to the Sooners against the Jay Hawks.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

2 posts

Introductory Country URL for Prospective Affiliates in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

26 days ago

Hi all,

I wanted to follow up on Skumar's post from yesterday, Nov. 14 "One ClickTo Reach Your Country."
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=136908

My idea is when I receive an SFI Corporate email alerting me I have sponsored new PSAs/ CSAs my introductory letter will now include their country's URL.

Maybe this will allow new affiliates to gain more knowledge about SFI from a local perspective.

Nothing ventured, nothing lost!

All the best with your businesses!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

14 posts

Can SFI time be put on the sfimg.com log in page? in Suggestion Box #Sponsor #Team Building

29 days ago

Hi Antony,

William's post is right. If you click and hold your cursor on the time that appears below your picture on your Affiliate Center you will see the official SFI time in Nebraska, US.

Here in the Philippines, where there is no Daylight Savings Time, I have recently 'fallen back' one hour putting me 14 hours ahead of SFI.

I did not get a notice, but, recently, when my green tabs did not turn red at 1300, I knew they would at 1400.

Check the Forum Archives. You will find many posts that can assist you with the different time zones of the world.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

10 posts

Versa Points Carry Forward in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hi Bijesh,

Great question! This URL should help you. www.sfimg.com/support/solution?id=233016&referrer=search

Q: Can VersaPoints be carried over from the month they join to the next month to make the required 1500 VP in 30 days?

Yes. In fact those VP will automatically transfer to the next month so the affiliate can continue, uninterrupted, towards achieving Executive Affiliate status. Special Note: To prevent fraud and to earn EA perks such as Bonus TCredits, qualifying VersaPoints must be earned in the prior 45 days from when commissions are processed.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

10 posts

How to improve your work in SFI in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi Snezana,

Great post and expectations. The Launchpad lessons contain much of what your post is about.

For those affiliates not familiar with online marketing if they dedicate themselves to reading and learning the SFI profession. reading and posting on the forum they will subliminally acquire all the necessary skills.

Your post might be a different mindset from the Launchpad lessons but the end product is the same: to become proficient with E-commerce and online marketing.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

11 posts

Astro Auctions needs a cancel bid button. in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Hi Ritu,

If there was a legitimate glitch with your AA entry notify support. As far as I know, support is the only one that could possibly help you.

A cancel bid button would need much SFI supervision. For whatever reason, will there be affiliates who will abuse your proposed cancel button?

That button would have to have a time limit button. By that, I mean after a certain amount of time the button could not be activated.

So, I am not shooting down your idea because your cause is legitimate. You made an honest mistake. But there might be others who will try to get over on SFI.

If you go the route of support good luck with that and your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

26 posts

Am I alone unlucky with AA? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Hi Olufunmilola,

Thank you for getting back to me. All the best with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

26 posts

Am I alone unlucky with AA? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Hi Bijesh,

If you want to be lucky, your bids will have to be significantly higher then one TCredit.

Using your posted words, " I felt I am not lucky to win anything great from AA so far. AA is an auction. I do not know what you mean by 'great', but surely you must be winning something with your one TCredit bids.

If you want to win 'anything great' you will have to bid more than one TCredit.

Consider AA a live auction. You bid One TCredit, other affiliates outbid you with bids that are higher and more in tune with the value of the product. The highest bid wins.

I hope I have simplified your post for you.

Good luck with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

18 posts

More Recent (45-days) VPs to Enable Rating Sponsor in Suggestion Box #Sponsor #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hi all,

I have no problem rating my sponsor and giving a reason why I gave the score that I did,

Maybe all comments should be mandatory and not optional. If you give a rating own it.

As a sponsor, there is nothing more frustrating than to do what you think is right and treat affiliates as you would like to be treated but end up with a poor rating that lacks a reason.

Al the best with your businesses.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

6 posts

Don't Invite Dissatisfaction - Griping. in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hi Bruce,

At an early age, I was taught if you do not ask you will never know. It is a common courtesy to follow up with customers. Even a thank you from a vendor is enough to solicit a positive or negative response. I call it after service acknowledgment.

Now when we buy, we might not get that personal phone call, but any company who wants to retain customers will at least email an online survey. That survey usually has a five-star rating; one star being not satisfied and five being very satisfied.

Customers can use the, responded to, surveys to decide if they want to buy or not buy the intended product.

Also, consider that the customer has the grounds to 'gripe' if they are not satisfied with what they bought. That attitude will do more good for our businesses than bad. Constructive criticism can help both the customer and the vendor.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

13 posts

How Do You Handle Team Members Who Appear Down In The Dumps??? in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hi Bruce,

I enjoy your prolific posts. When there are clouds in our lives blocking the sun and we feel like giving up we must

remember the sun will shine again.

It has been written and taught that God only gives us as much as we can handle, no more and no less.

During rough patches, some people punish themselves by losing faith and giving up on the future.

You are right, our faith and courage can help not only our potential prospects but all affiliates who need encouraging

words. They say a frown is just a smile turned upside down.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

10 posts

My journey with my leader in Recognition #CSA #Leadership #PSA

about 1 month ago

Hi Sudip,

Great post! With Mr. Lennart, you have a very good leader. He seems to understand about not pushing his agenda or proving he has all the answers.

Instead, he collaborates with you and the rest of the team to determine how together you can effectively accomplish what is necessary.

I wish you and your team well with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

13 posts

Important reminder! in Team Building

about 1 month ago

Much appreciated thread and reminder. As we know VPs determine rank.

We also have the first 8 days of any subsequent month to earn VPs and then backdate them to the previous month.

That gives affiliates an additional 8 more days, after the month ends, to earn the needed VPs and retain their CSAs.

That also gives SFI two days to determine commissions due on the 10th day of the month.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

12 posts

How to Redeem rewardicals in dollars in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi again,

I thought I would add this. Check out the commissions' calculator/estimator, introduced today, by clicking your 'Scoreboard ' tab.

It is self-explanatory and a great impetus for stepping it up and working to achieve those monetary ambitions you feel you are missing. Put in the numbers you have or intend to achieve and I am sure you will be impressed with the results.

All the best with achieving your dreams.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

12 posts

How to Redeem rewardicals in dollars in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi Rupak,

I hope Kalade answered the first part of your thread to your satisfaction. As to the second part; VPs now only determine your rank.

Monetarily the higher you rank the more commissions you can earn. If you want to be "shown the money" continue to earn more VPs by you and your downline recruiting new affiliates, selling, buying, etc. to increase your rank.

Good luck with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

133 posts

Kudos to our top Forum Gurus! in SFI News

about 1 month ago

Good Day,

I just opened my store. it was great to read Gery's acknowledgment of the top 20 Forum Gurus. I feel confident when I post because I know there is a check and balance system.

By that I mean if you are right you are right but if a mistake is posted by either FGs or Affiliates the Gurus will make the correction.

So congrats to all. Let's keep giving a very special service to SFI, by continuing to have initiative, organization, and activity.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate