Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

8x SUPPORT
Balsam A.

Austria

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

13 posts

ASTRO AUCTION in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

9 days ago

Hi Naba Kumar,

Astro Auctions is a type of auction. You place your bid first for the product being auction, and just one time.

To start bidding, you  need some TCredits.

On the Astro Auction page, click on the BID button. If you want to win the auction item, simply place the highest bid you can for as many TCredits that you think will top all other bidders. Be the highest bid, and you win!

NOTE: Be sure to familiarize yourself with all rules and policies before bidding on an Astro Auction!

Visiting the LaunchPad chapter Introduction to TripleClicks...your store, you will get more information about Astro Auctions under the following link:

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=49&referrer=search

Wishing you good luck!

10 posts

I wish everyone in the SFI team a happy and successful year 2019 in Western Europe

14 days ago

Thank you for your wishes!
I wish you in return, your family and all SFI Affiliates a happy, healthy, prosperous and successful New Year from Vienna, Austria!

55 posts

I Have 124,100 RW Tokens. How Would Your Redeem Them? in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Rewardical #Team Building

15 days ago

Hi Tommie,
Your post is interesting! I can say that you want to become the first Rewardicals Millionaire and you just want to have it confirmed by us — SFI Affiliates! You have already your goal „Rewardicals Millionaire“ in front of you and you would like to achieve it! Go for it! You will mange it!

I had a look at your badges:
- you are neither fond of playing games, nor of bidding (Auction)
- you don‘t care about VP
- you don‘t purchase a lot from TripleClicks

However, you are a top seller and a top sponsor! Good for you!

Here I summarize: you don‘t want to redeem your tokens to VP, TCredits, PSA, CSA, PRM, Eager Zebra Games, Cash BUT to accumulate them in order to reach your goal: Rewardicals Millionaire!

Happy New Year and all best wishes in achieving your goal!

9 posts

Enhancing the new VP Chart in Suggestion Box #VersaPoints

29 days ago

To be honest, I haven't paid much attention to the VP chart! However, reading your post, I don't agree with you!
Please look at my chart at the beginning of the month:

What you see at chart is only for one week! The date is on the x-axis! And on both sides are the VP. On the right side are VP from 0 to 50 or higher, and on the left side it goes very high -- over 1000 VP.

That's it! Wishing you a great day!

10 posts

Double Win in Recognition #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Congratulations and well done!
Have you just started to enjoy playing Knockout Trivia? You have been with SFI already six years! Have you never tried this game before? If I were you, I would play more often. Before introducing HIDDEN, I used to play Knockout Trivia more often. But now I am really enjoying HIDDEN! Just try it!
Wishing you more wins for the future!

12 posts

In Spite Of Our Immortality, Take Heed! in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

What a precious reminder! Yes, time is our greatest asset and not money!
Thank you very much for this post!
Blessings to you and yours!

11 posts

HIDDEN — Setting Goal in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Thanks William! Yes, you are right! However, my intention is not to challenge anyone BUT myself! In addition, I wanted to motivate others to set a goal and then to try to achieve it! It’s easier to achieve a goal when you write it down!

All best wishes to all!

11 posts

HIDDEN — Setting Goal in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

As I am not successful in online business (making money online), I wanted to be at least successful in playing games! Honestly, I like to play games:)

In November 2018, I set a goal until the end of this year (2018) to achieve the following:

1) to be the top player in AUSTRIA in all games — I am already!
2) to be one the 100 players only in HIDDEN
3) to make Austria achieving the rank 50 of the TOP COUNTRIES in HIDDEN

Austria has 194 SFI Affiliates.

In my country, Austria, I am the top leader based on total VersaPoints to date.
In my Class, I am also the top leader.

On 6 November 2018, when I started to play HIDDEN:
Austria had the 85 place and I had the 724 place on the Leaderboard. So, I have started to play every day!

Today is 2 December 2018, Austria has the 65 place, and I have the 297 place in HIDDEN.

I am confident I will achieve my goal! I just wanted to share this with you!

I wish you all good luck in playing games!

23 posts

Opinion Please in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Hi George,
My suggestion would be:
1) to welcome your team member
2) to introduce yourself
3) to offer your help as often as you can
4) to add anything else you may think is important

The welcome letter would be like this:

Hello and welcome to the most successful Affiliate Program in the world: SFI (Strong Future International)!

I am your sponsor, George Botha, and I will do everything in my power to help you succeed. I only succeed if you succeed, so I am ALWAYS available to assist. Please note, no question is silly… If there is anything I can help you with, just contact me at: (your email address).

To get started, simply log in at the SFI Affiliate Center (www.sfimg.com) and start working on the personalized To-Do List located on your SFI homepage.

Please, give yourself enough time to read and learn the basics about this business and follow the SFI instructions in your first 30 days. And if there is anything I can help you with, please contact me at: (your email address).

I look forward to working with you!

George Botha
(Bronze Team Leader)
Email address

80 posts

Easy ways to promote RECA stores in Marketing #ECA #Marketing #Sales

2 months ago

Thank you very much, Marilyn! Well done! It's really very simple if you know how to do it! I am going to give it a try!

11 posts

Badge Quest in Recognition #Rewardical

3 months ago

Congratulations Eveldina! You are really good! Keep up the good work!

32 posts

I need your help in VersaPoints #TCredits

3 months ago

Hi Tari,
In my case, I can't purchase anything with my ATM card! Therefore, I have opened a PayPal account. This is an easy and safe way to make any purchase!
Good luck!

6 posts

Missing the Visual Genealogy in Ask Gery

3 months ago

Hi Ken,
I have just checked it! I have the Visual Genealogy under HOTSPOTS and MY ACCOUNT! I am using an iPad!
Have a great day!

4 posts

Hidden Game - Champion T-Shirt in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

I think the contest period for September will end by 30 September! Good luck!

180 posts

New Eager Zebra game...HIDDEN! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

Wow! This is a wonderful game to improve our English language! I have already tried it yesterday and won a badge!

57 posts

Prayer Request!!! in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sponsor

5 months ago

John, I am also praying for a speedy recovery for your uncle!

20 posts

I need help in Team Building #E365 #Team Building

6 months ago

Hi Rachael and welcome to SFI!

The easiest way to build your team, is to buy PSAs! TRIPLECLICKS and all the many ECAs are offering so many offers at a reasonable price! I don't advertise! I just buy PSAs!
All best wishes for a successful future with SFI!

220 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Klaus Schmirl! in Recognition

6 months ago

Congratulations Klaus on achieving the title of SFI E365 Champion. Well done! Wishing you a successful future with SFI!

18 posts

ASTRO AUCTIONS REVIEW in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Compensation #Team Building

6 months ago

Thanks Gilbert for sharing this post with us! I like Astro Auction much better than Pricebenders Penny Auctions!
The reason is: Your are not losing anything but winning!
What I like most is, I can choose how many TCredits I get back if I don’t win! So, for me there is no risk at all! I can even enter a single bid (that means one TCredit)!
There is also the advantage of getting a free entry to the “Pick-The -Bid” contest.
And the best thing is, you earn automatically at least 10 Rewardicals for each TCredit you choose not to receive back if you don’t win the auction.
For example, today I left only 5 TCredits, however, what I earned was: 75 Rewardicals, 25 VersaPoints, 5 Moves and 5 Matches! I am really very satisfied with this prize!
I have a question please! What does it mean: Draw the quantum constellation prize..... here is a screenshot:

What should I do here?

Many thanks in advance!

12 posts

a2a in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

Yes, I have noticed that since a few days!
I am going to try it again next week! Have a great weekend!

26 posts

how do you get to silver team leader in one week???? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

6 months ago

Thank you very much! This is the right answer! Much appreciated!

26 posts

how do you get to silver team leader in one week???? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

6 months ago

I peg your pardon BUT I don't consider that as an explanation!
I know quite well about the procedure! It is clearly explained by SFI! I don't need that to be explained in the same way!

26 posts

6 months ago

Please Jasmina read what Jagunmolu wrote:

" I joined (SFI) less than a week. I have become STL and have another STL in my Team. I have BTL and a Lot OF EAs. How did you think that happens?

Truly, I am new in, but (not) new in Internet marketing. So, I will show you how it works now"

So, I am still waiting until he is going to reveal his super plan!

Cheers!

26 posts

6 months ago

"You were give us a link to a thread, and in that thread he is give you the plan on how.

So only read that thread.
"

Hi Svend,

Please note that James asked the question (as I did) how to achieve STL with inactive team members within one week, BUT Jagunmolu hasn't provided James UNTIL KNOW with any answer!