Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Chris E.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

12 posts

In it together in Team Building #Team Building

4 days ago

That is definitely true. As sponsors, we should take time out to examine the VP ledgers of our downlines and suggest to them items they could quickly act on to increase their VP scores.

174 posts

Free CSAs for new Astro Auction VIPs! in SFI News #Astro Auctions #Team Building

5 days ago

I have just been gifted 15 TCredits by a very generous upline member, so I will try and take advantage of this great offer. And I also want to use this opportunity to again thank Kaido for the gesture. 100 extra CSAs would be nice to have indeed.

14 posts

Beware of “router hack” email scams in Miscellaneous

7 days ago

Beware of a new scheme by scammers, claiming they have hacked your router. (Some claim their malware took over your computer allowing them to spy on you.) They’ll try to blackmail you into paying them $772 or more in Bitcoins. But apart from obtaining your email address somewhere its all empty threats. Nothing would happen after 48 hours. On checking the header of this one I discovered the email that claimed to have been sent from my address was actually sent from IP 102.132.40.197, a computer belonging to a company in Johannesburg. Search the web for “router hack ransom email” and you will likely see a YouTube video discussing a very similar email.

20 posts

Still not convinced in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

14 days ago

Happy new year Bulelwa! I didn't see your other thread but I suppose if your suggestion has sufficient merit then SFI technical gurus would act on it sooner or later. Meanwhile, your could keep your own daily to-do lists as far as your SFI work is concerned, and maintain it as you deem fit. Regards.

258 posts

Introducing...Direct Cash Redemptions for Rewardicals! in SFI News #Rewardical

17 days ago

After reading the WONDERFUL announcement I quickly went to Rewardical.com to see what the exchange rate would be. I saw 56 Rewardicals exchanging for $.08, which means 7 Rewardicals per US cent ($.01). Marvelous indeed for both old and new affiliates alike. More people will now have very compelling reasons to join SFI now compared to before when 1500 VersaPoints didn't worth up to a dollar. 2019 will definitely be a bigger year of growth for SFI than 2018.

31 posts

Happy New Year in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

18 days ago

Thanks Antony for starting it off. Happy New Year in advance to everyone! Can't wait to see the great new developments promised by SFI for January 1st!!

11 posts

Forum Addition in Suggestion Box

20 days ago

I believe the Thank, Agree and Congratulate post response feedback buttons were introduced to cut down on the number of individual posts people were making of similar purpose. In that sense a poll may serve a similar purpose as well. It could have its own tab at the top, like Index and Rules, so interested people can go there and check out results or vote on open polls.

5 posts

What exactly can that 6TCredit or 100MRP TCard buy? in Marketing #Marketing #TripleClicks

26 days ago

Thanks Yana, but actually I was considering what a stranger to TripleClicks that is receiving a TCard could ask. They most likely would know nothing about Astro. In any case, with a 1 TCredit bid all we are guaranteed to win is 10 Rewardicals. Other constellation prizes come by random luck.

5 posts

What exactly can that 6TCredit or 100MRP TCard buy? in Marketing #Marketing #TripleClicks

27 days ago

I saw some old TripleClicks Giftcards (now called TCards) and I was thinking. When handing out these cards, telling people they could use them to play some games or bid at auctions at TripleClicks is one thing. (They probably won’t win any bid with 6 TCredits or less, and if they did may still pay extra for an item won or for shipping.) There are those people who would love to know what exactly they can buy for free if anything, thanks to this gift card you’re giving them. So I did a bit of checking, and here is what I found, all from TripleClicks Direct: Four items presently they can buy either for free or as low as 4 TCredits (extra shipping charges apply).

Internet Income Vol 1
Home Business Revolution's Greatest Entrepreneurs Series Volume 1
Home Business Revolution's Greatest Entrepreneurs Series Volume 2
Network Marketing For The New Millenium

9 posts

Enhancing the new VP Chart in Suggestion Box #VersaPoints

29 days ago

Maybe they were planning on it all along and it wasn't because of our suggestions!

9 posts

Enhancing the new VP Chart in Suggestion Box #VersaPoints

29 days ago

It took me a while to read the new VP chart correctly. There was the “Sales VP” and “Daily VP” legend at the top and at first, I mistook the “Daily VP” to mean both sales and action VP combined. It was later that I realized it was just the action VP alone. And then the vertical axis numbers left and right needed some labeling. So I think the chart would be easier to read by both newbies and some oldies alike, if “Daily VP” was changed to “Action VP” and the axes were labeled as well, like below.

14 posts

What does the Quantum Card look like anyway. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Team Building

29 days ago

Hello Raymond. As often happens with random drawings, how often you enter is not usually a guarantee of how quickly you will win. Some lucky people just enter once and win the first time, while most others like you and I take a long time to win. But definitely there will be no win if you stop participating. All the best.

6 posts

Buying at TripleClicks in Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

I was going to suggest you try using TCurrency, but on checking the LocalPay directory I can see very few sellers and none for your country. There are a couple in Kenya though. Good luck in your search all the same.

7 posts

Why Scoring more than 20 Versa Points is beneficial? in Getting Started #Astro Auctions #E365 #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Great reminder, Manohar! I just want to point out a minor correction. From the content of https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=200878&referrer=search that you reproduced, it is actually at least 20 VP and not more than 20, to get the extra entry.

12 posts

I won in the Astro Auctions! in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

I guess it was a ONE OFF, nothing to do with 10 being my lucky number. It is redeemable to 336 VP, no 10s there!

12 posts

I won in the Astro Auctions! in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Congratulations, Sathiaseelan! Just two days before on December 10, I also won 1,010 Rewardicals and 10 Matches with a 1 TCredit bid!

1 post

Won 1,010 Rewardicals with 1 TCredit Bid in Recognition #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

I just won 1,010 Rewardicals with a single TCredit Astro bid! Isn't it amazing?

This is equivalent to 336 VP. Before this the highest I won with a single TCredit was 110 VP some months back.

8 posts

goodbye csas in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

3 posts

How to become a "Premier Player" in Eager Zebra Games in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hello, Arun Kumar. Please see this thread for the same question that was asked before. https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1053097 It's always a good habit to search the Forum or even type your question in the browser's address bar, to see any existing answers, before making a new post. Regards.

19 posts

Quick VP Question in Sales #Getting Started #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Actually, I was referring to what you said about displaying a notice (in red) about using PayPal on the screen for people to see.

19 posts

about 1 month ago

Thanks, Tanja. Hope your suggestion there is implemented.

26 posts

Age Is No Longer An Excuse!!! in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Thanks for the reminder, Bruce. You're right. Whoever has the will to do something will find a way of doing it no matter their age. It's all in the mind.

19 posts

about 1 month ago

Please take note that the backdating feature may not show up for certain payment methods, such as Paypal, as I experienced in the past.

15 posts

Sorry today I quit play Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Sorry to read about your predicament, Mustafa. I hope the issues are sorted out soon. I guess if the problem was due to not claiming the prizes within 7 days, you would have been told right away.

7 posts

Link to download purchase? in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi Hollowell. Some e-commerce sites require you to create an account. When you log into your account, you will then be able to access a link for downloading e-books you purchased. See if that is the case.