SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

69x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

14 posts

Super Nova Win in Recognition #Astro Auctions

9 days ago

Andrea congratulations

15 posts

How do I transfer VersaPoints? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

9 days ago

NOAH you already achieved EA status which means you cant transfer VP in this month.
The transfer is only available for those who have not become EA.

14 posts

Advertising Tips! in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

10 days ago

Happy Sunday to all my SFI friends
Daily, I have people contacting me to ask for advertising tips. They want to make the most of their lead generation and business growth.
Be Consistent.
I see a lot of newbies run an ad a few times and then quit. They quit for a number of reasons. Maybe they didn’t see results right away.
Split run testing would have helped, of course. By staying focused and staying consistent, you can continue to generate new leads on a regular basis.

Create 4 or 5 versions of the ad headline and keep the copy the same. Just use a different subject/headline for each ad version.

Then let the ads run for a while.

View your advertising stats to see which ad produced more click-throughs than the others.

If no ads got clicks or they were all even, start over. Use different headlines.

Be Patient.
The stories we love to see look like “overnight success stories”. The reality is that the people you are reading about spent time, money, and in effort learning how to build a successful business.
We only heard about them after they became successful.

The more testing you do, the better you are able to identify which ads are productive. You can then use that productive ad and lose the unproductive ads.

Products- create boards on Pinterest and pin about 25 to 30 a day. It's working for me this way.
Autoresponder- Build your list set you're follow up emails, short with your contact on them.
Fan Page - post job I love this new future on Facebook, daily I have aver 100 applications for my SFI business.
Testing is the only way to really know what working and what is not.

Have a nice day .

9 posts

Investing in TEAM in Team Building #Rewardical

11 days ago

Merima i am not understood your question clearly but i think you talking about Exchange Rewardicals For PSA right?
Depends from you only in what you will redeem your tokens. Nobody knows if the PSA will be active or no.
For me investing in members is TEAM BUILDING with ad words.
Good luck.

6 posts

Reminder for The most common excuses! in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

13 days ago

1. It is impossible for average people to earn money on the Internet!
This statement is simply not true.
Certainly, it will take a little time, patience and perseverance, but it really can not do any person who has a strong and unwavering desire to make money on the Internet.
I had no clue about websites, autoresponders, internet tools and so ... 3 years later, it became my primary business, so I'm sure that any persistent person can do it!
I am rocking with autoresponder save me time to be with my girl

2. I do not know anything about computers!
Do you really think that anyone earning money on the internet that's a technical genius? I certainly was not even any I have now and could enumerates dozens of people who barely knew using email and earned some money.
The only difference is that the individuals went into action regardless of their doubts and fears ...

3. I do not have time! Really I mean Really
This is perhaps the most common excuse used. But we all have the same 24 hours available and when we say that we have no time perhaps that is the best reason why you should do this job!

If you sincerely ask yourself the question whether you want all your life that you can not safely be answered of course you do not want.
The truth is that you will have a period of time much less time than you had it until then, but in the end, you will achieve complete freedom to manage your time as you like!

4. I do not know how to start!
Today is one of the biggest problems on the Internet information overload.
It is amazing how much new information everyday and offer that simply confused and blocked each new person and she always has the feeling that we are at the very beginning!
This problem can easily be solved if you have information about what to do and in what order.
People by nature always want to complicate things and make them heavier than they actually can and should be.

The Internet has a really huge number of legitimate ways to earn money and now it is your turn to make a success!
Best regards to all I post these about 3 years ago and I keep reading again.
Helps me to activated and motivated those who stop working and new members too.
Beti P.

29 posts

Need motivation in Getting Started #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

13 days ago

Bouchra this job requires time (not an hour or two a day, but full-time if you want to succeed). Need to lose a few hours a day of reading and learning, preparation of advertising, advertising itself. You need to take the time to work with your future members. Think about it and decide if you have the time for this work, or better if you want to take the time needed.
This business is NOT fast and easy earning. This is not a job for pay.
So, give yourself time to review and read all about our company and the opportunities that you offer here.
Will you succeed depends On You and Only From YOU!
Good luck .

55 posts

SFI EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER BADGE in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Team Building #VersaPoints

18 days ago

Done already have it
We are so speedy these December

6 posts

How to follow PRM to convert PSA in Team Building #TripleClicks

20 days ago

Keep in mind that S Builder is SFI advertising campaign.
And PRM may be the start purchasing.
Please read these www.sfimg.com/Support/index?category=26444&folder=42430

14 posts

What are members redeeming rewardical for? in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

20 days ago

Hello Gregan
1. If you check your Rewardical home page you will notice for what we exchange our tokens www.rewardical.com/Account
2. No, we don't earn commission from Gift Certificate purchases that was earn through rewardical exchanges.
Good luck .
Beti P.

19 posts

I will not quit in Getting Started

20 days ago

Just follow FORUM TIPS.

6 posts

How to follow PRM to convert PSA in Team Building #TripleClicks

20 days ago

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=39&referrer=search

Happy Anniversary
On the other hand, I have PRM from S builder who purchases..
Good luck Beti P.

[Added Quote tags, per Forum Rules & Tips]

14 posts

Are you plan for this badge in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra

21 days ago

Good morning Skumar, yes I intend for Executive Speedster badge always I confirm my TL status on 1 Of The Month

39 posts

Google ads in Marketing

28 days ago

Google Ad words now is Google Ads.

39 posts

Google ads in Marketing

28 days ago

Excellent Sonja i am sure will help a lot of new members because Google Ads has little changes.
Thank you .

6 posts

Promoting TripleClicks Products on Traffic Exchange Sites in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi Darko I use email marketing from WIX to promote regularly single product WITH ATTRACTIVE DESCRIPTION AND GOOD PICTURE.
Its holidays time so i use mostly now Holidays products.
Traffic exchange sites i use are for my ADS for sponsoring new members.
Good luck.
BETI

63 posts

Reflection and proposal in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

I am waiting for these with all my hart Gery and whole my team.

63 posts

Reflection and proposal in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

Dear friend, I don't agree here with you. Sorry
SFI is free to register and INVESTMENT is optional.
If you or your downline generate SALES there no income.
We all decide HOW to build our business.
I tried a lot of others programs with fee registration trust me I was just wasting time, that why i came back here
where i can work for MY FINANCIAL FREEDOM.
Regards.
Beti.

8 posts

Hidden the picture in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi Olimpia i just finish my Hiden all 10 games without problems.
Try to clean history on your computer, use other browser and log out and log in again.
Maybe it is a temporary glitch.

12 posts

New SFI Badge Quest for team building. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

We are on same boat Maree when I rejoin SFI 2015 I start as Leader, and i never turn off my AD from 125 TC credits. I hope these will weak up my team because half of them stop working.
For me, well I never stop and always LEAD BUY example first day of the month.
Beti

136 posts

New bigger, better Badge Quest! in SFI News #Contests

about 1 month ago

1. SFI Badge Quest
SFI Badge Quest will exist and operate from the SFI Affiliate Center (from the BADGES tab) and is exclusively for SFI affiliates. All badges associated with SFI Badge Quest will be about activities related to building your SFI business.
www.sfimg.com/Home/Badges
2. TC Badge Quest
TC Badge Quest will exist and operate from TripleClicks.com at TripleClicks.com/BadgeQuest and is open to all (both SFI affiliates and non-affiliates). All badges associated with TC Badge Quest will be related to games, auctions, and other non-SFI business activities. www.tripleclicks.com/BadgeQuest

136 posts

New bigger, better Badge Quest! in SFI News #Contests

about 1 month ago

Wow, Gery, these is amazing
I become Master Elite in SFI badge Quest and for TC Badge Quest well i will have to work little hard there.
Great improvement I hope all off as will be satisfied.
Beti P.

17 posts

No tcredits received for EA qualifications in Getting Started #Compensation #Leadership #TCredits

about 1 month ago

I just get an email about commission and TCredits for last month, patience please we all get on time.

10 posts

My gift certificate is not yet delivered. How can I follow-up? in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

RANDRIATAHINA first you need to order GC than it may take up to 2 business days to show up on your GC manager. Are you sure you order? Because i order yesterday and I have it for a couple hours on my account.
If you order/purchase than check your Order History to follow up.
I hope i help you little.

10 posts

lifetime domen in Marketing

about 1 month ago

Darko sorry for my late response but why you using the domain on Ad words when you can use direct sfi getaways?
My Google Ads are all set with direct getaways for years. Try in these way that why is refusing you your ads.
Good luck.

6 posts

Transfer to our, psa -csa! in Team Building #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Giovani if I am correct you may transfer only 15 Tcredits per year to your PSA. Visit support.sfimg.com to request an increase of this limit.
Hope i resolve your dilemma.